You Better Never...

Story Info
Do opposites really attract?
9.6k words
4.58
6.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* This is a work of fiction, all characters involved in this story are at least 18 years old.

You better never..

My name is Matt Miller. I'm 23 of average height, I keep in shape, and I've filled my life with work and training. I'm one of those guys that think I'll end up an MMA champion and become famous. Maybe I just want something to fill in the spaces.

The truth is, I like training, I like how it makes me feel, gives me additional confidence, and provides the discipline I've always needed. I was one of those kids that had a natural talent, but would rather sit on the couch and play video games, rather than get outside, and face the world head-on. I don't have that problem anymore, and I know it's a lot of work, but it's just a lifestyle that seems to work for me at this stage of my life.

I train at two gyms, one for boxing, and one for grappling. I wrestled in high school but never took it seriously enough that any colleges may have noticed. But this is all next-level stuff, there's an interesting dynamic in that a lot of the guys in the boxing gym kind of look down their noses at the MMA guys, like: 'dude, how can you handle having another guy's balls in your face?!' and more dumb shit like that.

One of the guys in the boxing gym is more of an asshole than the others, a typical bigmouth from some shithole neighborhood that thinks the world is against him. We've sparred and he'll go harder than we're supposed to, trying to make a point I guess. I'd been cool about it because I don't need the drama. I guess he thinks I'm worried that he'd kick my ass or something. I know he'd last less than a minute if we got into it for real.

The thing is, he's got a sister that comes to the gym and films him on a phone for his social media bullshit. She's drop-dead gorgeous, and look, let me just say that I'm not typically attracted to Black women, but she's the total package. With an angelic face, and a perpetual smile on it, big eyes that are full of life, a tight little body, no huge ass or tits, just everything looks streamlined. I'm guessing she's about 5'6" and maybe 120 pounds. I felt bad for her, having such a dickbag for a Brother, but shit happens I suppose.

The Brother, Sam, is super-protective of his sister, which is to be expected, but when you think about it, she's in this hot, sweaty gym, surrounded by a bunch of alpha types, guys are going to make comments, they're gonna check her out, and that's just life. I left her alone, she was catching enough shit from everyone else in there. Sam would get spun up really quickly if someone would pay too much attention to her, and then the drama would start. That would be the only time I'd ever see Tara unhappy, and it was hard to see such a beautiful woman look so sad. I always wanted to walk over and give her a hug, but that would have just made things worse.

I saw Tara standing out in front of the gym one day, and she had that sad look on her face, she saw me looking at her and she turned away. I figured it would be harmless just to be a decent person.

'Hey, are you okay?' I asked.

'Yeah, I'm good thanks.' she answered without turning to face me.

'You sure?' I asked as I reached for the door.

She nodded while facing away.

Okay, well at least I tried to be a good human being.

I walked through the gym towards the lockers.

'Hey asshole, leave my sister the fuck alone.' I heard his familiar voice ring out.

Whatever douchebag..

I got changed and started warming up, it seemed like anytime I glanced past Sam he was glaring at me. You'd think I walked up and grabbed his sister's ass or something, instead of just asking if she was okay.

Tara was nowhere in sight, just her asshole brother.

'Let's spar whiteboy.' I heard his voice.

I'm not stupid, this was Sam pulling the tough Black guy act, and I was supposed to be the meek, scared White guy.

'Sure..' I nodded. Today, I ended his bullshit.

I climbed into the ring, pulled out my mouthguard, and said quietly 'If you start fucking around today, Youll end up with my balls in YOUR face.'

Queue the ghetto tough guy face.

How predictable.

Almost as expected, after landing a punch much heavier than the gym had made clear (punch at 60% power) Sam ended up on his back with my balls in his face. The gym erupted in laughter and Sam was not a happy camper.

'I told you, if you went hard, this would happen, now play nice Sam.' I said calmly

'Get the fuck off me faggot!' he was scrambling and trying to escape, and failing.

'Play nice Sam, or we stay like this..' again, as calm as a cucumber.

'Knock that shit out!' I heard a trainer yell out.

I rolled off Sam and was on my feet before him, just in case.

'We good?' I asked.

'Fuck you!' he spat out and climbed out of the ring.

I knew this wasn't the end of it, Sam had been embarrassed by a White guy, so he wouldn't just let that go. This is more of that stupid double-standard shit that exists.

I'd be lying to you if I told you I wish he would have just let things go.

I looked around, praying that Tara wasn't there to see what just happened, and thankfully she was nowhere in sight.

I finished up, grabbed a shower, and as I stepped into the parking lot, Sam was there, with the typical scowl. I kept my cool, but I really wanted to beat his ass, I really wanted him to see that running his mouth, and playing on the stereotypes that he relied on could have consequences.

'Yo motherfucker!' he started.

I held up my hand and said as calmly as I could 'I don't want any trouble Sam, but there aren't any Trainers out here, and we don't have any gloves on.'

'Nobody here to save your punk ass.' he replied.

I'm pretty confident that people in the next town could have seen the smile on my face.

--

I was back at the gym the following day. Oddly, Sam was taking a break. but his sister was there.

'Hi, I just wanted to say thanks for asking if I was okay.' she said, the look on her face seemed like a mixture of happiness, and nervousness.

'Don't mention it.' I said smiling. 'You seem better now.'

'Why don't you ever hit on me?' she asked, and now she looked a bit insulted, or maybe confused.

'You've got enough assholes giving you a hard time down here.' I laughed.

'So you don't like Black girls..' she said with a bit of a condescending tone.

'I like all women, I don't care what color they are.' I answered, and wanted to fuck her pretty viciously at that point.

'Guys that don't chase after women in my neighborhood, people think they're gay or something.' she continued, maybe not realizing how fucked up a thing it was she'd just said.

'I see, so if I don't ask you out for coffee..' I asked.

'I don't drink coffee.' she answered with a shrug and continued to watch me.

'Are you doing this cause I kicked your brother's ass yesterday?' I asked, my chest was maybe puffed up a tiny bit more than normal.

'I like smoothies, you can ask me out for a smoothie.' she said and folded her hands behind her back. Her eyes seemed more easily locked on mine now.

'Let's go.' I said turning and walking back to my car.

'Do you live around here?' she asked. She was buckled in but turned in her seat to face me.

'Not real far away, I grew up pretty close to here tho. How about you?' I turned to ask her, I'm not sure if it was the light, or the way she was sitting, or who knows, but she looked really good, better than she usually looked, and that was very high on the rating scale. I wondered what she tasted like.

'Yeah, close by.' she answered, and looked out of the window 'It's just up ahead on the right..' she pointed to the smoothie shop.

I pulled over and hopped out, I made it to her side of the car before she opened her door and looked at me strangely. I grabbed her door and pulled it the rest of the way open for her. Again, she looked at me like I was an alien. We walked to the entrance, and I opened the door for her, and let her walk in, giving myself a moment to get an unobstructed view of her perfect, tight little ass.

Look, I never pretended I wasn't just another of the gym full of assholes that wanted to fuck her. I just had more class about it than all the other assholes there.

We sat with our smoothies and she was quiet, this caught me off guard because she was the one that wanted this, well, so did I, but I felt like she put up with a ton of assholes always pestering her, so..

'You know, most of the women I take out for smoothies talk a little.' I said, giving her a little shit.

'So you take a lot of girls out for smoothies?' she eyed me, and wrapped her dark lips around her straw, sucking the sugary mess up into her mouth.

'You're the first Black girl I've taken for a smoothie if that means anything.' I gave her a look, and then wondered out loud 'What's that all about anyway?'

She watched for a moment, and asked 'what's WHAT all about?

'You throw that color thing out there a lot, and so does your brother.. Speaking of him..' I stopped short, anything I could have added would have been bad, this was her brother, for better or worse.

'I don't mean anything by it, White folks get nervous as soon as Black folks bring up race.' she said like it wasn't an issue.

'Kind of fucked up how if I would have said that in reverse, it would have been a big deal right?' I laughed but wanted her to know how I wasn't a fan of double standards.

'You're not wrong.' she said.

'So, can we move past that then?' I asked. See the thing is, Tara is hot, but no amount of pussy is worth having to tip-toe around, especially tip-toeing around racial stuff.

'So we're moving past things, does that mean you want to take me out some night?' her smile was back, and no sane man could resist that smile.

'So you like smoothies, what do you like for dinner?' I asked.

'She grinned and said 'Fried chicken, what else?'

We both laughed, and the conversation seemed to flow much easier after that.

--

I took Tara out to dinner, and sure enough, she ordered fried chicken, so did I, and it was delicious. Our conversation came easier, and we relaxed a bit more. Something was really stirring inside, and I wanted to fuck her, but not for any stupid reason, like to piss off her asshole brother.

In fact, I never gave him a thought when I was with her. Tara had that smile of hers on full blast, and it was all I could do to not promise her the world. She was getting to me, very quickly.

Sam didn't like me taking Tara out, but she's a 20-year-old woman, and fully capable of making her own decisions, she said that he was giving her shit, and telling their Mother what an asshole I was, all the usual stuff any older brother who's had his ass kicked by the guy that started going out with his sister would do.

'Sam doesn't like you.' she said.

'I don't care.' I laughed.

'So, is going on a date with a Black woman different than taking a White woman out?' she asked and sipped her soda.

'I like when you smile.' I said, avoiding the silly stuff.

'Do I smile better than a White girl?' she pressed.

'You aren't gonna let the color thing go, are you?' I asked, and the look on my face must have easily communicated that I already knew her answer.

She grinned at me and ate her food.

We finished up and were sitting there. I wanted to drag her back to my place, but Tara was giving signals I couldn't easily read. Part of me thought she was just playing with me sometimes, all the racial stuff, maybe enjoying trying to make me uncomfortable (which, I wasn't) and the other part wondered if she was just curious about me, she had said she hadn't gone out with a White guy before.

I watched her face as she drank her soda, then let my eyes drift down to her lips as they wrapped around the straw in her glass. I hated that straw.

She caught me entirely off-guard and asked 'Do you want to fuck me?'

What happened next was a rapid-fire, back-and-forth like I couldn't ever remember having before.

'Yeah. I could try to act like I don't want to, but yeah.' I admitted. I wasn't sure where she was going with this, and I had a sudden worried thought that she was setting me up to get jumped by her asshole brother and some of his friends. I quickly blew that thought off, she seemed to be talking straight. I hoped she was.

'Why haven't you tried?'' she asked with a puzzled look and pursed her full, dark lips. I wanted to kiss her in the worst way.

'I'm going slow.' I told her, sure, it would have been nice to fuck her sooner than later, but she was interesting and different from the women I'd dated before.

'Why?' she asked, it sounded like she wasn't buying what I was telling her. I imagined she probably got hit on a lot, especially when the asshole big brother wasn't around.

'I don't want you to think I'm a douchebag.' I said plainly.

'I already told you what people think of guys that don't chase girls in my neighborhood, right?' she giggled.

I decided I liked her giggling there and then.

'Okay, so you're spending the night at my place tonight.' I didn't ask, but she could say no. I wasn't sure if she was being totally serious, but if she was. I wasn't a fool.

'Okay.' she said and nodded. The look on her face almost made it seem like she may have said 'It took you long enough.'

'Just like that?' I asked, my brow furrowed, I wanted to be sure she wasn't fucking with me, this was her out.

'Yeah.' she said and finished her soda.

'You're different.' I said and set down my water. I imagined my dick slowly sinking into her dark pussy lips, did she have dark pussy lips? What were Black women like in bed? Why did I somehow think all Black women were any particular way in bed, it was strange, but I liked it.

'Different good?' she asked as she stood up and stretched a bit, her tits looked incredible as she did.

'Yeah, I'm still trying to figure you out.' I rubbed my chin and grinned at her. This was one of my stupid 'I'm flirting hard right now, so don't try too hard to keep those panties on' looks.

We went back to my car, and she giggled when I opened her door and let her get situated before closing her in. After I got the car started, and started heading back to my place she dropped another bomb, out of nowhere.

'What do you like? In bed I mean.' she asked in a way that didn't seem awkward at all, and I wondered again if Black women were just like this, generally, or if she was special. I knew she was special.

'Like, what do I enjoy sexually?' I answered her question with one of my own. I needed to be sure she was asking what I just heard her ask.

'Mmhmm' she grinned, and her eyes moved from my face to my crotch, then back up and watched my eyes.

'Wow, that's the first time someone's asked me that before we even got near a bed.' I laughed, Tara was definitely different, and in good ways.

'Is that okay?' she asked coyly.

'Yeah, just, more of trying to figure you out.' I said and scratched my head.

'So? What do you like?' she asked, not letting me escape her question.

'I like to kiss while having sex.' I admitted.

'Keep talking' she prodded.

'I like eye contact, I like pushing just past comfort levels. If the mood is right, I like talking dirty. How about you? What do you like?' I figured that was enough, for now, my curiosity about her sexual interests was skyrocketing. I had absolutely no idea how she'd answer.

'I want someone to choke me.' the words came out of her mouth simply enough, not in any softer, embarrassed tone. She was owning it. She wanted a guy that would choke her. My dick began stiffening, and when I squirmed to adjust my jeans, she looked back into my lap, without attempting to be sneaky.

'That's all?' I asked, hoping to get her eyes back on mine.

'You'd choke me if I asked?' she said, still looking at the bulge in my jeans.

'Yeah. what else do you like?' I asked, and realized, Tara may have looked like an Angel, but she had a naughty streak, one that I wanted to be very good about not fucking up.

'I'd like to have someone on top of me, so I could put my legs up on their shoulders, so they'd get deep inside me. I want to feel someone as deep as they can possibly be inside of me. I guess that would make me feel vulnerable.' she rolled her shoulders, and looked back into my eyes.

'Are we gonna do this?' It was a dumb question, but it felt like, just in case she was fucking with me. I wanted to be on the same page.

'I've never been with a White guy.' she said, again, not hiding from her words, owning them. I had a feeling she was like this with everything, that she'd just tell it like it was.

'I've never been with a Black girl.' I countered, I could do this too, maybe not as well as her, but I wanted us on level ground.

'Let's stay honest like this, even if it's hard.' she said and reached out for my hand.

'I'd like that.' I said as I held her hand, she was cool to the touch. It surprised me, I would have guessed her flesh was burning up.

'Do you think you'd ever take me to meet your folks?' she asked, I wondered if this was more of that racial shit.

'Yeah, they moved away, but yeah.' I said, I needed to let her know that, yeah, sure, she was hot as fuck, and yeah, she was Black, and I'd never been with a Black woman, but put all of that aside, and there was a really sexy, honest, self-accountable person in my car, that I'd talked more about sex with, before I even kissed her, than I did for the entire six weeks that I'd spent with the last woman I dated.

'Would they be okay with you being with me?' she asked, she had a sarcastic grin like she knew they'd freak out if their son brought home a Black woman.

'I think so if you're asking because your Black, I dunno, I've never brought a Black woman to meet them.' I answered honestly, and I truly didn't know. It felt like my folks really wouldn't give a shit.

'My Mom would like you, I'll bring you by.' she said.

'Your Mom wouldn't mind?' as soon as I said the words, I felt like an asshole hypocrite.

'Shit, she'd be on me about marrying you, a hard-working guy who can take care of his business, going slow with her Daughter, yeah she's definitely gonna like you.' she laughed.

'Maybe we should hold off on the sex till after we're married.' I chuckled and hoped she realized I was joking.

'Maybe we should.' she answered, and then added 'Do you have condoms?'

I nodded 'Yeah.' the vision of her darkened form laying on my bed waiting for me filled my mind's eye.

'You're definitely spending the night.' I stated, not asking now.

'So you can fuck me all night long?' she asked.

'Among other things.' I said with a nod.

We made it back to my place, and after hopping out, and opening her door, I decided I had waited long enough to taste her. I pulled her to me, and the look on her face gave me every indicator that she wanted this as badly as I did.

Her lips were sweet, softer than I imagined, warm, and fruity. My hands held her hips, and I pulled her closer. She hummed softly, and I opened my mouth, hers followed, and we stood on the sidewalk, next to my car, kissing like familiar Lovers.

There was no holding my dick back, it took on a life of its own and tried desperately to burst out of my jeans and bury itself inside of her. I would have been fine with that.

After what seemed like an hour, I pulled my mouth off of hers, and she looked at me with a hunger I had never seen before.

'So, are you fucking me on the hood of your car, or on your bed?' she asked, whether it was my imagination or not, she seemed about to explode.

--

'This is a nice place, I didn't expect you to have all of this.' she said as I opened the door, and let her in.

'Us caveman knuckledraggers like nice things too, you were expecting a futon and a PlayStation right?' I laughed. To be fair, my place wasn't incredible, but it worked for me, and I lived alone, so I didn't need much.