You Better Watch Out

Story Info
Two elves rebel against Santa and the Christmas spirit.
10.7k words
3.33
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JFGargiulo
JFGargiulo
18 Followers

Notes:

• This story was partially inspired by George Orwell's novel "1984"

• This story contains various fetish scenes and concepts

It was a cold Friday in late October at the North Pole, and the factory whistle blew at 9 in the morning. Meredith the elf punched in for work five minutes later, as was her habit. She was always the last to her work station.

She was also indistinguishable from the rest of her coworkers. They were all dressed in green uniforms and red, curly-toed shoes. On their heads were conical red hats, the points of which drooped from the weight of the small bell attached to it. Their ears were all pointy, and their hands small and fingers nimble.

In fact, the only thing that made Meredith stand out from everyone else was her sour puss.

She spent her workdays conducting quality checks on each completed toy in the workshop. The spinning top ... electric train ... talking doll ... were all good to go. Day in, day out ...

Meredith sighed. The 4-foot-tall elf then moved on to the next toy: a jack-in-the-box.

Her eyes widened and mouth hung open. Her hands trembled as she tried to force herself to touch it ... Just the idea of turning the crank, hearing "Pop Goes the Weasel," and then—

She shuddered. No, she couldn't do it. Meredith quickly placed it on the shelf with all of the other approved toys. Then she filled out her report, giving the damn clown-box a glowing review.

The whistle blew: lunchtime.

Meredith shuffled her way into the cafeteria and waited on line. Today on the menu—just like every other day—was a roasted turkey leg, a slice of ham, a scoop of potatoes, a spoonful of cranberry sauce, a piece of bread, and a glass of water. Food made her want to vomit, as did the room's décor: strings of blinking lights, wreaths, mistletoe sprigs ...

The 40-year-old elf sat in a corner, as far away from the rest of her coworkers as possible. She picked at her lunch. The only thing that made the same meal bearable was imagining eating it off the body of—

"Hey, Meredith!"

The elf looked up. She immediately look back down, smiled, and blushed. "Hello, Catherine."

"What a morning!" Catherine said, taking a seat across from Meredith. "One of the ovens in the kitchen broke down, but we were able to fix it. Now we're only a couple minutes behind schedule." She wrinkled her tiny nose. "A shame it didn't happen to one of the fruitcake ovens."

Meredith smiled weakly. "I can imagine."

"Something wrong?" Catherine asked. "You've barely touched your lunch."

That's only because I'm tired of eating the same shit every day, unless I can rub it on your feet and lick it off, you sexy bitch, Meredith thought. She looked up at her friend. "Just not happy, I guess."

"Why's that?" Catherine asked, before biting into the turkey leg, her mouth covered in juice.

Meredith became transfixed by those dirty lips. Catherine was in her 20s ... Those tiny hands, that smooth face, those wide eyes ... No way this cutie would want to fuck an old maid ...

The older elf shrugged. "It's everything, to be honest. The work, the same schedule every day ... It's not only tiring, but soul-crushing."

Catherine stared at Meredith, then discreetly looked around before leaning in. "I know what you mean, but don't let anyone else hear you say that. You don't know who's listening."

Meredith's heart almost leapt out of her throat. Catherine was a kindred spirit? Instantly her day improved.

"I didn't know you felt that way ..." Meredith breathed. "I thought I was the only one ..."

"Well, you're not."

Their eyes locked, and time seemed to stand still. They came back to their senses when they realized that their hands were touching. They pulled back and blushed.

"I didn't know you also felt that way," Meredith said.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me," Catherine said. She rubbed her foot against Meredith's leg. "But I'm more than willing to open up ... if you want me to ..."

Meredith grabbed the table, her mouth a complete O as Catherine's foot made its way up the older elf's calf and in between her legs ... She bit down on her lower lip. "Not here," she breathed ... Too many eyes ... Later, at my house ..."

Catherine smiled. "As you wish, you fucking MILF." She retracted her foot.

Meredith calmed down, and they ate their lunches. They looked around, but nobody seemed to notice what just happened.

But that's only because they failed to look up. Above the cafeteria was a railing, and behind it stood Texie, the head of elf resources for Santa's workshop. Unlike the others, Texie wore black high heels and a black pantsuit with black-rimmed glasses. The corporatist wrinkled her pointed nose. She made a note about Catherine and Meredith on her legal pad, in her lovely, fluid cursive, right next to the picture she sketched of a cat's face with question marks ...

The whistle blew. Everybody then filed into the auditorium, where they sat down in front of a giant screen. Meredith and Catherine sat next to each other as the room went dark and the screen lit up.

"This is our country," intoned a voice over the loudspeakers, a voice that sounded like an old man's. "This is our home, full of wonder and magic, where every child's dreams come true."

And as the voice spoke, images appeared of houses lit up in Christmas lights, elves making snowmen and snow angles, elves having snowball fights, elves making toys and baking cookies, a Christmas-tree forest lit up ...

Then the singalong began, and everyone followed the bouncing ball on the screen as it went through every standard. It first started with "Santa Claus Is Comin' to Town," the Pole's national anthem. Then everyone sang through "Jingle Bells" and "Frosty the Snowman" to "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" and "Winter Wonderland," and many others ...

Well ... almost everyone. Meredith mouthed the words until she gave up and sat back bored out of her mind. Catherine sang with everyone at first, but then even she lost interest.

"I can't stand these daily pep rallies," Meredith whispered to Catherine.

"Just make the best of it."

And Meredith did. The next song was "Deck the Halls," and she got an idea. She smiled and sang:

Fuck my hole with your long moist tongue! Then suck my titties and drink my milk!

Smell my toes and kiss my soft soles! Then let me ride your vibrator!

Beg for mercy and call me goddess! I own you heart and mind and soul!

Force me to moan as you choke me! Make me squirt my cum all over your face!

Meredith didn't fear being caught singing such naughty lyrics. After all, everyone else was loud enough to drown her out.

But one other person heard ...

"That's so wrong, what you just did," Catherine said, trying hard not to laugh.

"Hey, you told me to make the best of it."

"But not like that! What if ..." The young elf's eyes widened, and she faced ahead. "Start singing—right this time!"

Meredith frowned. She turned to where her friend was looking and made eye contact with Texie. The corporate elf smiled and nodded her narrow head at Meredith, who smiled back and stared straight ahead.

What was that about? she thought. Did she hear me make fun of the singalong? But then why did she smile at me? She gasped. She's just like us! She's tired of all this Christmas shit, too!

The middle-aged elf looked back at Texie, who was staring intently at her with her beady eyes. This time, Meredith waved at Texie ... and the businesswoman winked and blew a kiss!

Meredith gasped. She is like us!

When the pep rally was over and everyone was filing out, Meredith told Catherine about what happened.

"What? Really?" the younger elf asked in disbelief. "Wow ... I never would've thought."

"Me neither," Meredith said. "Imagine ... one of the higher-ups is one of us!"

"I don't know, Merry," Catherine said. "Are you sure she wasn't just trying to mess with you?"

"There's only one way to find out, and I've got an idea. Come over my house after work."

Catherine discretely squeezed one of Meredith's soft butt cheeks. "Looking forward to it, sexy."

When the whistle blew at 5 o'clock, Meredith and Catherine walked home through the snow-covered street of the village. Each house and business was made of wood, which was designed to mimic gingerbread houses. Twinkling lights hung from the rafters, and around every corner wafted the scents of ginger, cinnamon, peppermint, and pine. It was enough to make Meredith sick to her stomach. The elf wrinkled her nose.

After a few blocks, they came to the town square, which was dominated by Santa's castle. It was made of gray bricks, and armed wooden soldiers marched along the parapets. The main door was closed—it was always closed—and no one ever saw Santa ...

They also passed by a large ice sculpture of Santa Claus. It stood on a raised platform, which bore an inscription on its side:

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT

Meredith sneered. Who did the fuck did Claus think he was, forcing his employees to work like slaves? It enraged her how that fat fuck kept everyone in line.

That is, if he even existed ...

"What's in the bag?" Catherine asked.

"Hmm? Oh, just some spare parts, unused material from the workshop."

"You tinker at home?"

"Yeah."

"Ooh, do tell."

Meredith slipped her tiny hand into Catherine's. "In due time, sweet thing ..."

The two elves entered The Blinking Tree, the most popular watering hole in town. They ordered dinner and drinks, which consisted of slices of ham and turkey and spiked eggnog.

"So, c'mon, tell me," Catherine said, once again rubbing her foot on Meredith's leg. "What do you make, MILF-edith?"

Meredith giggled and blushed. She demurely looked at her young friend ... and licked her lips. Glancing around, the place was bustling. It was probably safe to talk ...

"I make toys," she said.

"Children's toys?"

The older elf locked eyes with Catherine. She smiled and waggled her eyebrows.

Catherine's eyes widened, and she gasped, her mouth hanging open ... Meredith nodded slowly.

The two elves paid their bill and quickly made their way to Meredith's house, the 'nog causing them to stagger all the way.

The fireplace in Meredith's home crackled, filling her small house with warmth in contrast to the howling wind outside. Meredith and Catherine lied down by the roaring flames, drinking the older elf's homemade rum and eating cookies ...

"Okay, MILF-edith, where are these toys you promised to show me?" Catherine asked.

She drank and watched her friend waddle to a closet. Oh, those hips ... The young elf licked her lips, wanting nothing more than to waddle along ...

Meredith took out a box and carried it to the fireplace. Catherine put down her mug and peered in ... She laughed, the smell of rum thick on her breath, which made Meredith hungrier for her friend.

Catherine rummaged through the box, taking out and examining each toy, and placing each on the floor. "This stuff looks amazing!"

"Just wait till we try 'em out!"

"You should go into business for yourself."

"Perhaps ... or maybe strike a deal with Texie. We can make kids and adults happy every December!"

"That's a great idea," Catherine said.

She walked around the box and stood before her friend. She raked her tiny fingers through Meredith's straight, black locks. Meredith looked at Catherine demurely as she lifted her thick arms and used her Vienna-sausage fingers to rub Catherine's neck.

The younger elf looked up and then back at the middle-aged woman. "We're not under a mistletoe."

"Why should that stop us?"

Their eyes closed and mouths opened. Their lips locked, providing their tongues with the privacy necessary to dance ... The elves undressed themselves, and once naked, Catherine pushed Meredith onto the polar-bear rug before the fire. Merry yelped and giggled, kicking her pudgy feet up in the air. Cat grabbed hold of the MILF's ankles, bit the bitch's toes, and blew raspberries on her soles. Meredith squealed and writhed about happily.

Catherine reached into the box and took out strands of gold garland. She tied her prey's wrists and ankles and ran her tiny fingers all over Meredith's body. Cat dug right into Merry's armpits, and she wiggled around like a worm.

"Tinsel!" Meredith shrieked.

"What?"

"In the box! Tie my toes!"

Catherine found one silver strand in the box and tied Meredith's two big toes. She licked her lips and stuffed those two tiny feet into her small mouth, choking on them. She coughed and took out Merry's feet out, which were covered in saliva. She rubbed the wet soles all over her face.

Breathing heavily, she looked through the box again and found a thick candy cane with a green button on the handle. The young elf's eyes lit up.

"There's another one in there," Meredith said. "Stick it in me!"

Catherine complied, but not before spitting in Meredith's face. "Don't tell me what to do, you fucking cunt!"

"Yes, my mistress ..."

She thrust the long part into Meredith's vagina, resting the end of the handle on the older elf's clit. Meredith's mouth opened wide, and she gasped for breath. Catherine pushed the green button, and the dildo vibrated.

Meredith grabbed hold of it as Catherine lied next to her and played with her own dildo. Her back arched, and she bit down on her lower lip while breathing hard through her nose. They continued playing with the vibrating toys till the two elves squirted their girl-juice.

Catherine was splayed out on the rug. She took the wet, sticky dildo out of her and ... "Oh!" Her nostrils became inundated with the scent of peppermint.

"Nice, right?" Meredith breathed. "It's the only time I can stomach that scent ... Here, take mine ..."

They traded toys and licked them clean. The minty smell and oil masked the odor and flavor of their cum, but the canes tasted just as delicious ...

"Wow ..." Catherine said. "You're a fucking genius, Merry!"

"Thanks, Kitty-Cat, but there's more in there to play with."

Catherine laughed. "I don't know if I can handle it ..."

"Untie me and you'll find out."

Cat did, and Merry immediately wrestled her to the floor. Cat, taken by surprise, tried to break free, but Merry clutched her lover's wrists. When Catherine stopped struggling, Meredith lightly kissed her friend's neck. Then she bit it before getting up, motioning for Cat to stay where she was. She took out a wreath-collar with a colored-string-of-lights leash.

Meredith took a handful of Catherine's hair and forced her to her knees. She placed the collar around her slave's tiny neck. Then, after screwing a dog tail to a clear icicle, Meredith licked the icicle, which immediately turned blue and became freezing cold.

Catherine frowned. "Merry, where—holy shit!"

The icicle-shaped butt-plug was shoved straight up Cat's tiny, tight poo-hole. Catherine was on hands and knees, breathing heavily, her eyes bugging out of her head and mouth wide open.

"Aw, look at you in the correct position without me ordering you!" Meredith cooed. "Good girl!" She gave her pet doggy head-pats. "Good bitch!"

"It's cold, Merry ... Really cold ..."

"Uh, uh, uh," Merry said, waggling her finger. "Doggies don't speak people-words. They speak doggy-words, you stupid bitch."

"Bowwow?" Catherine said, unconvincingly.

"Oh, we can do better than that." Meredith took out of her box of fun a glass snowflake on a red-and-white-striped string. She snapped her fingers. "Sit up!"

Catherine obeyed. Meredith gave her head-pats, and Catherine smiled and giggled.

Then Meredith swung the snowflake in front of Catherine's eyes—back, and forth ... back, and forth ...—the light from the fireplace reflecting off of it and into Cat's eyes. The string endlessly twirled its candy-cane colors, spinning the snowflake completely around without stopping. The most amazing sight, however, was that the snowflake constantly changed its shape—and it never took the same shape twice ...

The young elf followed the crystal with her small eyes, her mouth hanging open, a thin thread of spittle seeping out and onto the floor ...

"Relax, Catherine ..." Meredith whispered. "Relax your body ... Relax your mind ... Tension doesn't exist—nothing exists but my voice ... and the light ... and the snowflake ..." She was silent for a few seconds, and then continued, "I am your mistress ... I am your goddess ... I am your owner ... You are my slave ... You are my pet ... My words to you are absolute ... You are getting sleepy ... your eyelids are heavy ... With each swing, you're getting more tired ... more obedient ..."

You could've counted on one hand how many times Cat blinked during her induction ...

"On the count of three," Meredith continued, "you will sleep and obey ... One ... two ... three." Meredith snapped her fingers and said, "Sleep!"

And Catherine obeyed, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she fell limp onto the rug.

Meredith smiled. "Catherine, when I snap my fingers, you will awaken and not be an elf, but a dog! Obedient and loving to no one but me ..." Meredith snapped her fingers.

Catherine's eye fluttered open, and they were glassy. She got on all fours, face blank and lips stretched into a big smile. Tongue hanging out, the hypnotized elf panted and rubbed herself against Meredith. She barked happily, shaking her doggy-tail by wiggling her tight, tiny white ass.

Meredith stroked Catherine's head and said, "Good girl! Good puppy!" She leaned against a chair and extended her leg. "C'mon, girl, you know what to do."

Catherine yipped happily, climbed onto her mistress, and humped her leg till they both cummed. Then Catherine sniffed Meredith's wet, sticky sausage-leg. When she was finished, Meredith walked her doggy around her home, but Catherine held her up, needing to sniff every nook and cranny.

They ended the night with Meredith sitting in her chair, sipping a cup of hot cocoa. Catherine, ever the dutiful pet, lied on her side in front of the fire ... till she caught sight of Meredith's bare feet. The girl-dog got on all fours, shook herself, and crawled over to her mistress. She sniffed Owner's feet and licked them clean.

"Oh, good girl, Catherine, good ..."

Meredith sank into her chair. Catherine crawled into her mistress's lap and snuggled up to her owner.

"Catherine, when I snap my fingers, you will come out of your trance and remember everything that has happened," Merry said. "I love you so much."

She snapped her fingers. Catherine blinked and shook her head. She breathed heavily and looked at her lover, then at her body, then at Meredith again.

"You hypnotized me," Cat said. "And I ... Wow." She smiled. "You're gonna be so fuckin' rich!"

They hugged and squealed, their lips slowly meeting, their tongues embracing.

"But just one thing, though," Cat said.

"What?" Merry asked.

"Get this damn icicle out of my ass."

Meredith woke up in her bed the following morning. She stretched her tiny body and yawned. Which was better—playing with Catherine before or after they hit the sack—she didn't know, but either way made her smile.

Hearing Cat washing up, Merry snuck into the bathroom and joined her tiny lover in a hot, steamy-in-more-than-one-way shower.

But halfway through, as Meredith was busy soaping herself up, Catherine reached for the snowflake pendant, which she left on the side of the tub. She swung it in front of Meredith's eyes, the older elf captivated by the rainbow of colors from the water ...

"Meredith, I own your mind and body," Catherine intoned. "You will wash me first, and then yourself. Mistress always comes before her slave."

"Yes-mis-tress," Meredith intoned. "I-hear-and-I-o-bey."

And she did, but Slave Meredith also prepared Mistress Catherine a good, hearty breakfast. She even cut up her pancakes into bite-sized pieces and fed them her! After all, she was a good slave ... When it was Meredith's turn to eat, Catherine ordered Slave to wear the adult-toy nose hooks that Slave created out of ornament hooks.

JFGargiulo
JFGargiulo
18 Followers