You Better Watch Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meredith:

Glad you finally came to your senses! Welcome aboard!

Here's a little something to remind you that, even when you've been a bad girl, you can always find redemption.

Merry Christmas!

—Santa Claus

Meredith let the note drop to the floor. Could it be true? Was it really from him?

She held the black lump in her hand and stared at it. Yes, she deserved this piece of coal ... She deserved to have a life free of that fucking Catherine ... She picked up the note and read it a few more times.

She gasped, and her eyes widened. She read the second paragraph over and over while looking at the craggy lump. She smiled.

Meredith bent over, spread her butt cheeks wide, and shoved the coal up her tight asshole. She squeezed as hard as she could ... breathing hard, her face turning red ... Her stomach gurgled, and just when she thought she couldn't take the pain anymore, she let a loud, smelly fart rip and shat out the lump ...

But it wasn't a lump anymore ...

It was a diamond!

Meredith fell to her knees and tenderly picked up the shiny crystal. The lights from the Christmas tree reflected off of the clear piece and into her glassy, watery eyes ... She finally had the one thing she always wanted ... and it came from the one person whom she'd been denying all this time ...

Oh, how stupid she was all these years! Meredith broke down and cried, clutching the diamond. She convulsed on the floor and used the shiny crystal to rub her clit till she cummed.

Then she looked up at the shining tree. Calmness washed over her, and something clicked inside her head, her eyes becoming as blank as her face and glassy ...

Yes, she was finally on the right path! She made the right decision by choosing niceness over naughtiness ... Never again would she misbehave, never again would she deny herself true love and happiness, never again would she think critically or for herself ...

Victory! True victory was the Christmas miracle that happened that day to an elf named Meredith.

She believed in Santa Claus.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my readers!