You Better Watch Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good!" Cat said. "Now, eat like the widdle piggy you are!"

Meredith happily planted her face into her food, syrup and pieces of egg getting stuck in her hair. Smacking her lips, she oinked and squealed happily.

After Catherine got off at the way her lover was behaving, she said, "When I snap my fingers, you will awaken from your trance and remember everything."

She snapped them, and Meredith stopped. She came to her senses in a few seconds, and gave Catherine a dirty look. Cat laughed hard, almost falling out of her chair.

"You should clean me!" Meredith said, going over to the sink and washing herself off.

"Oh, don't be so sore, Merry! It was all in fun. Now we're even."

"Yeah, okay." She dried her face and hair. "So, what should we do today?"

"Hmm ... Ooh! Let's bake cookies!"

Meredith thought ... "How about fruitcake?"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because! The look, the smell of it ... Ugh! So gross! I hate fruitcake!"

"Okay, okay ... Cookies it is."

They spent the day baking gingerbread women. Meredith rolled out the dough, cut it, and baked it. Catherine decorated the cookies with frosting, icing, and candy pieces. They also tested out Meredith's penis-shaped cutters, of course ... After they made three batches and cleaned up, the two elves were exhausted ...

But not enough to have a quickie, though. They ate their cookies by sticking them in their own cookies and taking turns eating girl-hole. They then washed their treats down with breast milk. Once they had their fill, they sat on a chair in the living room, smoking peppermint sticks.

"So, have you thought about what you're going to tell Texie?" Cat asked.

"I'll set up a meeting with her as soon as possible, and ... I'd like you there by my side," Meredith said, kissing Cat's forehead.

"It'd be my pleasure."

Merry took some puffs of her sticky stick and exhaled. "But what if she doesn't go for it?"

Cat shrugged. "I don't know ... I guess ... leave the Pole and set out on our own?"

Meredith thought it over ... "Sure, why not? Besides, who needs Santa Claus, anyway?"

Catherine straightened. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, let's be honest ... He's not real."

Catherine gasped. "What? How can you say that?"

"Easy. I've never seen him. No one has ... Not only that, but ..."

"But what?"

Meredith sighed. "I never got that one present ..."

Catherine stroked her lover's hair. "What was it?"

"A diamond. I was a little girl, and I loved playing dress-up with my mother's jewelry. She said if I was a good girl, then Santa would get me my own diamond. So, I made sure to be good all year, but that Christmas morning, I got everything but that diamond ..." Merry looked as if she were going to cry. "I thought maybe Santa had forgotten, but I didn't say anything. I didn't want to appear naughty ... That was the day I realized that my parents bought my presents, and that there was no Santa Claus."

"Aw, Merry ..." Catherine puffed on her stick. "To be honest ... I've never believed at all. I mean, it's impossible for one man to deliver all those presents in one night—magic or no magic. Besides, I've never seen him at the workshop or the bakery. I'm just afraid that not believing will get us in trouble."

"We need to be strong, Cat. For ourselves and our goals."

Catherine snuggled up to her woman. "Oh, I'm with you. I believe in what you're doing, and I'm with you all the way."

"Aw, Cat ..."

They put out their sticks and made out, their mouths tasting of smoky mint. They rested against the chair, silent and enjoying each other's company.

Then Cat giggled. "I just thought of something. How about making a butt plug or a dildo that gets thrust into you really fast because it's in a jack-in-the—"

"No! No jack-in-the-boxes!" Meredith shuddered. "If there's one thing I hate, it's those fucking clown cubes! Ever since I was little ... Just playing 'Pop Goes the Weasel' in my head—ugh, no, just no."

Cat smiled. "Okay, I can understand ... That was never my most favorite toy, either ... Speaking of toys, Christmas is about a month away. I doubt we'll be able to get your idea off the ground before then."

Merry shrugged. "There's always next year, I suppose. Well, in any event, however we can make my ideas a reality, with you by my side, I'm going to have the merriest Christmas and the happiest new year!"

Meredith and Catherine leaned in and kissed each other. They stared into each other's eyes, stroked each other's hair, and fed each other their peppermint sticks.

"We're naughty," Catherine said.

"So naughty," Meredith agreed.

They then made out before falling asleep in each other's arms.

The next Friday, Meredith and Catherine sat in the waiting room, biding their time till Texie was ready to see them. A box full of Meredith's adult toys lied on the floor between them.

The door to the office opened quietly. Texie, a notepad and pen in hand, watched the two lovers.

"You nervous?" Catherine asked, taking Meredith's hand in hers.

"A little," the MILF said, squeezing Catherine's hand. "I can't believe it took this long just to see her."

"It is our busy time of year."

"Still."

Texie quickly jotted down some notes ... "Hello, ladies."

The two elves jumped in their seats and spun around. Texie smiled, beckoning them to enter the office. The lovers came in, carrying the box.

Texie's office was dimly lit, the only light coming in through the blind slats. Her heels clicked on the hardwood floor, the sound echoing all over. She sat behind her desk. "So, you ladies have something to show me?"

Meredith and Catherine put the box on the desk. They looked at each other, and Catherine motioned for Meredith to speak up.

The older elf cleared her throat. "Yes, well, I've been tinkering in my spare time, and I've created some Christmas-themed adult toys. We already cater to children, but why not adults? It'll increase Christmas spirit among those who don't have faith in Santa, and we'll be able to tap into a market that we've been ignoring for so long."

Texie stared at the elves, her fingers steepled. "That's not a bad idea," she finally said, her voice high-pitched. "May I see what you've created so far?"

They took out the toys and laid them on the desk, describing what each one was and how it worked. Meredith also detailed how she got inspired and where she got her materials from.

Texie nodded. "Show me how they work."

"Really?" Meredith asked. "I don't know ..."

Texie grabbed the snowflake. "What does this do?"

She began swinging it back and forth in front of their eyes. Meredith and Catherine tried to stop her, but the light from the window reflected off of the mesmerizing crystal ... and caught in their eyes, hypnotizing them.

"Again, show me," Texie said. "You love obeying your mistress."

"Yes-mis-tress-we-hear-and-we-o-bey," the two lovers said in unison.

So the two elves stripped naked and played with Meredith's toys. Texie got off on the presentation, squirting her lady juice onto her mindless slaves. They gladly washed their faces with it.

While Texie watched her slaves sixty-nine-ing each other, she thought, We're definitely taking Meredith up on her offer, but both of them are Unbelievers ... We can't have that, now can we? I could hypnotize them to—oh, wait, right, you can't make people do things against their morals while entranced. Fuck ... Then her eyes lit up, and she smiled devilishly. Then again, there are other ways of making these two see the light ...

Once her slaves were done having their fun, she ordered them to clean themselves and the toys, get dressed, and forget everything that had just happened. They dutifully obeyed. Texie then took them out of their trances.

"Meredith, I'm going to get a contract drawn up," Texie said. "You two are going to be partners with Claus & Co.! We're all going to be very rich! In fact, why don't you ladies take the rest of the day off?"

Meredith and Catherine hugged and squealed in happiness. They thanked Texie and carried the box out, as happy as ever.

Texie stared at their waddling asses, a smile creeping onto her face. She licked her lips.

Soon ... she thought. Soon ...

After work, Catherine stayed over at Meredith's house again. She purred in Merry's lap like a good kitty-cat, her eyes glassy and blank. They were wide as they remained transfixed upon the snowflake crystal that swung before her pretty face ...

"I can't believe my time has finally come," Meredith said to herself as she stroked Cat's naked neck and back.

Catherine snuggled up to her lover's bosom, licking Meredith's tits and sucking her milk. She stretched out her arm and tried to bat the snowflake with her tiny hand, but Meredith kept it at a distance. The older elf worked up some spit in her mouth, and then let it seep out between her lips. The strand of saliva trickled down her breast and into Cat's mouth.

Meredith sat back and snapped her fingers. "Awaken!"

Cat removed her mouth from Merry's tit and swallowed. She licked her lips, shook her head, and blinked.

"Done with your fun?" Meredith asked.

"For now."

Cat grabbed MILF-edith by the back of the head and forced her face into her tiny cleavage. She shook her lover's head, and Meredith dutifully made motorboat sounds. Cat craned her head, her eyes rolling back as she felt Meredith's tongue darting over her skin.

The two lesbians made out as the fireplace crackled ... and slowly died. The lovers were all alone in the dark room, lying on their backs on the rug, staring up at the ceiling. Moonlight shined in from the windows. Their chests heaved, dirty toys strewn all about them.

"I've never felt so good about myself in all my life," Meredith said. "I feel so powerful! If all goes well, we should seek out other like-minded elves and take over the business!"

"You mean a Santa-less North Pole?"

"Why not? At least we'd be real—and doing actual work."

Cat was wrapped tightly in Meredith's arms. "They can put me on the Naughty List right now and I wouldn't care."

"Same here. Santa Claus is fake!"

"Santa Claus is fake!" Cat said.

Silence ... then they laughed.

"We're naughty," Meredith said.

"So naughty," Catherine agreed.

"So very naughty!" came a mechanical voice, from out of nowhere.

The two women screamed and stood up.

"Don't move!" came the voice again. "You don't see us, but we see you! Hands on your heads!"

They complied.

Catherine whimpered, "It's them ... It's the Pole Patrol!"

"Quiet!" the voice barked.

"It's going to be okay, Cat," Meredith said. "I won't let them hurt you!"

"The more you don't listen, the worse your punishment will be!" the voice said.

The windows were suddenly covered on the outside, casting the room in darkness. The two women heard footsteps and felt hands grab them and move them away from each other.

Catherine's mouth was covered with a cloth. She tried desperately to remove it, but the hands holding it in place were so strong ... and the pine scent so sweet and intoxicating ...

Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her body became lifeless, falling onto the floor with a thud.

Before Meredith could respond, she was forcibly bent over and smacked on her naked ass with a switch. She yelped once it pricked her, and she wanted to fight back, but her body quickly became numb ... She hit the floor with a thud and blacked out ...

Catherine woke up, shivering while on her back. She tried to sit up, but she soon found herself strapped to a table. Her wrists and ankles were clamped down tightly, and no matter how much she struggled, she couldn't break free or even arch her back.

"Help!" the young elf screamed into the pitch-black room. "Get me out of here!"

She breathed heavily, her heart racing. It was then that she felt wires hooked up to her body ... her forehead, tits, stomach, sides, and feet.

"What the? Get this shit off me and get me out—ahhhhhhhh!"

Electric shocks coursed through her body, and Catherine shook violently. After what seemed like forever, the shocks stopped. Catherine's lips quivered, and tears seeped from her eyes.

She swallowed and screamed out, "Please, let me go!"

A bright light came on over her, and it took Catherine a few seconds for her eyes to adjust. Then came the footsteps—high-heels clacking on a flat, hard surface.

Catherine gasped. "Who's there? Please, get me out of here!"

The steps got louder ... louder ... louder—till they stopped. Catherine looked straight up, and her eyes stared into the devilishly smiling face of Texie.

The corporate elf leaned over and kissed her captive's forehead. Then she licked the prisoner's lips and spat into her mouth. "How're you doing?"

Cat swallowed. "Texie! What's going on? Where am I? What am I doing here? Get me out of here!"

"I can't."

"What? Why not? Did they get you, too?"

Texie giggled. "They got me a long time ago, honey. Best thing that ever happened to me."

Catherine stared dumbfounded at Texie ... then her eyes widened. "You mean ..."

"Yep. I ordered you and Meredith to be taken in. It had to be done."

"But why?"

"'Cause we can't have either of you ruining Christmas for us or anyone down south. You don't believe or want to believe in Santa? Fine, but keep it to yourself. You and Meredith seem to want to have your cake and eat it, too."

Catherine's eyes widened. "Santa's real?"

"I don't know."

"What? So he's not real?"

"I don't know."

"Fuck it, Texie! Tell me the truth!"

"It's all a matter of belief."

"Why bother doing business with us if we don't believe?"

"Because we like your ideas, but can't risk you going into business for yourself. You'll kill Christmas. And it'd be bad for our image to associate with Unbelievers."

"And what's that supposed to mean? You're going to kill us?"

Texie giggled. "You stupid little hoe-bag! Of course not! We're gonna give you the Christmas spirit!"

Catherine frowned. "How long have I been here? Where's Meredith?"

"You'll never know how long, and you're in Santa's castle. As for Meredith ..." Texie sighed. "I'm sorry, Catherine, but ... she betrayed you."

"That's a fucking lie—ahhhhhhhh!"

"I don't lie, Catherine. I never lie. I always tell the truth, and the truth is Meredith sold you out. We gave her the same treatment, and she thought it better to save her own tiny, tight ass than to be true to you, your love, and your toys. She's a believer, now, Cat, and now it's time to join her."

"Never! You're lying! I love my MILF-edith, and she loves me!"

Texie stripped naked and the 3-foot-6 elf climbed on top of Catherine. She straddled her captive and tickled Catherine's sides, armpits, and neck. Catherine writhed and tried to curse and spit at Texie through her laughs ... with mixed results. Texie blew raspberries on Catherine's stomach and soles, and ran her moist, wet tongue in between her toes and in her bellybutton.

Then Texie kissed her prisoner's lady-hole and performed cunniligus on her little clit. Catherine's body broke out in goosebumps—she curled her fingers and toes and forced herself not to get excited ... but it was a lost cause.

Cat squirted her cum into Texie's face, and Texie made sure that every inch of it was covered. The prisoner's eyes rolled back, and she screamed in sweet relief till she was out of breath. Licking her lips, Texie turned to her captive, smiled, and stared directly down at her, cum dripping onto Catherine's face.

"So ... how do you feel?"

Catherine's face was twisted in agony and ecstasy. "Thank you," she breathed. "Thank you ..."

"I'm sorry, dear, I'm deaf in both ears," Texie said. "Come again?"

"Thank you!" Catherine screeched.

"You're very welcome," Texie said, before lightly kissing Cat's lips.

Then Catherine's stomach gurgled. "Texie ... I have to go to the bathroom."

Texie hopped off. "So then go."

"No! Not like this!"

Texie walked away without a word, and the light shut off. Catherine cried ... She tried to hold it in, but eventually she evacuated her bowels.

She was so uncomfortable lying in and smelling her filth. Eventually, though, she fell asleep ...

When she woke up, she was clean and sitting in stocks, the light in the room already on. Her wrists were tied above her head, and her legs were stretched out before her. Her ankles firmly secured, her two big toes were tied together and to a hook on top of the stocks.

And there was a ball gag in her mouth.

Texie stood before her, a wooden cane in her hand. "So glad you could join us." She smacked Catherine's soles, and the decidedly loud crack echoed through the room.

Cat let out a guttural scream. She almost choked on her spit before she remembered to breathe through her nose. She received her falaka without any remorse from her dom, and after five minutes of continued whacking, Texie stopped. She placed a chair over Cat's legs, removed the gag, and took her seat.

Catherine spat, coughed, and heaved. "Please, no more ..."

Texie removed her heels and pressed her funky feet onto Catherine's face. The young elf winced at the vinegary smell emanating from her captor's petite toes. Texie stuck two of her toes into Catherine's nostrils, forcing the woman to breathe through her mouth.

Or at least, that's what Catherine wanted to do, but Texie used her other foot to press down on Catherine's throat.

"Please ... stop it ..." Catherine rasped.

"I can't," Texie said. "You need to admit that you and Meredith were wrong and that you believe in Santa Claus. Only once you repent can you be set free. And seeing as how Meredith betrayed you ..." Texie removed her toes from Catherine's nose and shoved her foot into the elf's mouth.

Catherine choked, her eyes cemented shut. With every desperate attempt at taking a breath, saliva seeped out of her mouth. Her only source of comfort was writhing around in pain ...

After God knows how long, Texie took her feet away. Catherine heaved, inhaling deeply and spitting all over to get the taste of funk out of her mouth. She shook her head. "No ... you're lying! ... Meredith loves me ..."

"And you're a naughty little shit." Texie grabbed Catherine by the hair and pushed her face in between her titties, holding it there till she heard her prisoner scream for mercy.

Texie released Cat and smiled at the gasping woman. She put on some red lip gloss, the peppermint scent overpowering Catherine's senses. She smacked her lips. "Give me some sugar."

She planted a big one on Cat's mouth, penetrating it with her tongue. Catherine writhed some more before the scent became too much and she passed out ...

When Catherine woke up again, she was bound to a chair, unable to move. She sat at a kitchen table with ingredients for a recipe all around her. Texie was there, preparing to make something ...

"Texie, how long has it been?"

The head of elf resources shrugged.

"Please, let me go."

"Not until you repent. We can't have naughty girls at the North Pole. So, are you naughty or nice?"

"I'm nice!"

"Good! So do you believe in Santa Claus, or do you love Meredith?"

"No and yes."

Texie shook her head. "That's too bad. Oh, well." She flicked a switch on the table, and four metal prongs sprouted from the back of the chair. They grabbed hold of Catherine's eyelids and held them open, preventing her from blinking. Then two spouts descended from the ceiling, each with a water bottle at the end. Every so often, they administered drops into Cat's eyes.

"Oh, God! This hurts! Please, Texie! Don't do this!"

But Texie didn't listen. Instead, she opened up a cookbook and mixed the ingredients. Catherine didn't know what was worse: being tortured or being bored ...