All Comments on 'You can Always Say No Pt. 02'

by Someoneblue

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

He gets her in trouble because he keeps her in the phone and it’s her boss’s fault? She has a job to do, let her fucking do it.

What a fucking loser. Can’t get a woman the usual way so he has to resort to seduction and mind control. Might as well slip rohypnol in her drink and rape her because it’s the same goddamn thing.

AlexiaAlexanderAlexiaAlexanderover 1 year ago

I got lost with her in this part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story so far... really good writing when you can make chocolate cake erotic. I suggest you delete the previous hater comment and put it out of your mind. Just keep telling your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep going

SomeoneblueSomeoneblueover 1 year agoAuthor

In all fairness there are a lot of women who would say that it’s not hard to make chocolate cake erotic. Thanks for the positive feedback! Next update will be in a few days.

SomeoneblueSomeoneblueover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the support. The next update should be out in a couple of days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is really good! really like the focus on consent. its hard to find balance between the absolute submission of mind control and consent and u did it! pls keep writing i am so invested :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again another awesome story. It would be really funny if Josh was in fact Greg. She didn't realise she was already hypnotised and the picture that she was seeing on the app is what she would always see whenever see met Josh no matter what he looked like lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeoneblue@Someoneblue
A lover of dominance play and mind control. I hope you like my stories! I accept commissions for stories over at Questionable Questing (https://forum.questionablequesting.com/).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES