You Can Do It Dad, I Don’t Mind

Story Info
Daughter catches her dad having a wank.
1.7k words
4.33
49.8k
35
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was luxuriating in the feel of the sheets on my bare skin as I slowly woke up to feel the sun streaming into the room. It was the weekend and after a hard week I was ready for some down time. I owned my building company and had finally taken some time off, even if it weren't to go off OS, but staying at home to look after the family. I loved my kids and would do anything for them.

My cock was hard as it always is in the morning, and I slowly gave it a squeeze then left it alone feeling it stretch and rub against the sheet covering me. My wife was away at her sisters for the week as she had just given birth to her second, another girl, and they were ecstatic. That left me to look after our two, Melissa (Mel) who was nineteen and Jane, now eighteen.

They were old enough to look after themselves and I had heard them knocking around in the kitchen for a while now as the door was open a crack. I started to stroke my seven-inch cock under the covers and looked towards the door. I didn't want to be caught by my girls wanking off although the thought of that stiffened me up more. I rolled over to my wife's side of the bed and squirted some moisturizer onto my palm and rolled back. As I rolled onto my back the sheet had slipped lower and my pubes were on display and four inches of cock.

I spread the lotion up the length and around the head and closed my eyes as I stroked. I was well into it when I heard a sharp intake of breath. I quickly pulled the sheet over my cock and looked to my left. There, not a yard away stood Mel with her eyes tightly closed and her hands out in front of her as if warding off evil. She was still in her sleep wear, a T shirt and panties. Panties that I could clearly see peeking out from under the T and making a little camel toe.

"Did I just catch my dad having a wank?" she asked as she moved to sit on the bedside. She had a huge smile on her face as she said it, so I suspected that she wasn't all that shocked at the sight. She turned her head to look at me and stole a glance at my hand that still held onto the sheet that I had managed to only just cover my cock. The tenting of the sheet gave it away.

"I was going to have some private time to myself this morning." I said.

"Sorry, I guess mum usually takes care of you in the mornings doesn't she." I must have blushed. "It's no secret that you two have sex in the mornings, we hear it you know, from our room." She giggled.

I was feeling a bit shy now, thinking that my girls listened to us make love and tried to pull the sheet higher up my body, but Mel was sitting on the sheet now and as she turned towards me more her movement pulled the sheet down further and I had to cover my cock with both hands.

She saw this and laughed at me trying to cover myself. "You'll need more than two hands to cover that monster." She said and we both laughed. She reached out her hand and pretended to cover me. Her hand looked so small hovering over my cock. She was openly looking at my cock now and said, "you can do it dad, I won't mind." And lifted one hand off and to the side, then took my other hand and wrapped it around my shaft and started to stroke me with my own hand.

My cock gave a jerk as she said this, and we both looked down to see some precum leak out from the tip. "I think you can handle it from now on." She said and lay down on the bed beside me on her elbow with her head resting on her hand and watched me wank.

I kicked the sheet the rest of the way off and lay back. I had been on edge for a while now and was close to unloading but knowing that Mel was watching and from so close a distance made the sensations I was feeling even better.

She was propped up on her right elbow and her left hand came up and rested on my Abbs. I felt it there each time my right hand came up to the tip of my cock. It was just the thing to push me over the top and I came hard. Spurt after spurt came rocketing out and covered her hand and my chest. She gave a shudder and I swear it was the same shudder that her mother makes when she cums.

That was the best cum I think I had ever had in my entire life bar nun, and I was completely wiped out. I lay there panting for breath not caring about being on display to my daughter and having cum inches from her face.

As I recovered, I opened my eyes to see if I had permanently traumatized her and saw her licking her fingers clean of my cum. She hopped up and went across the hall to the bathroom and came back with a washer and started to clean my cock and chest up, giving my cock head a quick kiss as she finished and left.

I lay there with the sun warming my naked body and wondered what tomorrow would bring and smiled. I must have dozed for a bit as I usually do after cuming hard because the next thing I heard were whisperings coming from the doorway.

"Is he asleep?" I heard Jane ask and Mel answer her. "I think so."

I heard soft footfalls on the carpet and felt that they were standing beside the bed.

"It is big, isn't! It's defiantly bigger than my boyfriend's but not as big as my girlfriend's dad, but then I've only seen him when he's stiff."

"Oh, it gets stiff all right and he's bigger than Uncle Mike and cums more than my boyfriend does, but they all taste similar.

All this talk was influencing me, and I could feel my cock growing until it was so stiff it was pulsing.

"He must be dreaming of what you did to him earlier." said Jane from the other side of the bed now. They both eased themselves onto the bed so as not to wake me.

"Isn't it pretty." Said Mel on my left.

"He smells nice too." Said Jane to my right.

I felt their warm breath on my cock and chanced to open my eyes a bit. They were both up on their elbows and leaning their heads on their hands, inches away from my purple cock head that jerked with each warm breath when they would blow on it. They giggled each time.

"Kiss it, Mel." Whispered Jane.

"No, he'll wake up." Answered Mel.

"I dare you." Said Jane. "I double dare you."

All was quiet for a bit then I felt soft lips on my knob and shaft and then a tongue licked on the end. "Mmmm salty." Said Mel. And jane giggled.

"My turn," said Jane and leant in. As she did her short top came up and exposed her thong panties and ass.

Jane kissed the head and licked down the shaft to my balls. I heard wet, sloppy sounds coming from the two of them and suspected that they had a finger inside their pussy's. It was about here that they abandoned all pretence of trying to be quiet and were making low humming sounds as they jilled themselves off. I reached down and held the backs of their heads and pushed faces against my raging cock. They both smiled at each other and kept going and I thought that this was the outcome that they had planned all along. Little devils. I moved my hands to their asses and gave them both a light smack.

"You are both very naughty girls. But in a good way." I said. They giggled and Jane was the first to take my cock into her mouth while Mel stroked my length.

"We hadn't planned any of this and I certainly didn't plan on catching you having a wank this morning." Said Mel. "But I'm glad I did. We love you dad." And with that said she took over from Jane and went down on my cock nearly to the base.

"Think of this as lesson in a home sex ed class." Said Jane, "you can teach us how to give a guy a good BJ." I didn't think they needed any lessons. Not at all. And she then let out a moan as I slid my finger in her pussy beside hers. She took her finger out and wiped her juice covered digit across my lips then came up and kissed me. The kiss lasted a long time and as we parted Mell took over kissing telling Jane that she thought I was nearly there. She wasn't wrong. Even cuming earlier, I was about to let go a load into Jane's mouth. She took it all like the trouper she is and swallowed again and again as I pumped my jizz onto her tongue.

They held my wilting cock sharing what little cum still leaked out and swapping the cum with each other as they kissed. They lay down next to me, one on each side of me, heads on my chest and we cuddled and slept.

I was sleeping deeply when I was woken to the shrill voice of Mel shouting back down the hallway from the bedroom door, "Mum dads got some morning wood." And cracked up laughing loudly. She was joined by Jane who had both hands covering her mouth and a look of astonishment on her face. Now both started to laugh loudly and point in my direction.

Their mum came to the doorway then and shooed them away. "Go and keep an eye on the bacon and I'll take care of dad's little problem and no peeking." She walked right up to me and pulled the sheet down exposing me to the two little faces peeking around the door frame. "This has to be quick as I'll be leaving to see my sister after breakfast." and proceeded to give me my morning BJ.

Had it all been all a dream or a look into the future?

~