All Comments on 'You Can Teach An Old Dog New Tricks'

by Hornysenior

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In the European country of Georgia (not to be confused with the state), there is a saying: "It's too late to drink Borjomi (this is a local medicinal mineral water) when the kidneys have fallen off."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh the poor old woman who after 41 years of marriage realizes that she has wasted all her life and all her youth to have a big cock and a good lover.

And that she had to settle for average sex with her husband.

There is enough to fall into a strong nervous breakdown due to the evidence of having wasted a very large part of his sex life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Duude, it’s a fantasy side with fantasy porn tales, (some few are really stories) so will ya please set the age of the characters lower, say in the 30 or 40, maybe mid fifties. But do not go over. No one wants to read about GERIATRIC sex. It’s gross dude.

Captcha

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989about 2 years ago

Interesting story filled with believable details.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The Cucks have taken over Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved your story…I’m about the same age and would love to be a beta cuck, watching my sexy wife of 40 years getting the good fucking she deserves. When Nathan pulled out, I would have asked to lick him clean…Hope you write more..

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Poor pathetic cuck tossing out the same thing the typical anus does after eating a box of exlax. Though that smells less like shit than this ridiculous story does.

Change your name to DiaperDandy if you're going to keep writing weak little bisexual men and the worthless skanks they tolerate being with.

But hey the other gay males here will love this diaper filling.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Old saggy cow cucking her pre Alzheimer’s husband.

daggettdaggettabout 2 years ago

I liked the story a lot. The authors writes well and makes good use of words in describing his wife and her beauty. Sex as you get older changes some and this couple is easy relate to.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

Hey you guys, there ain't no substitute for experience. Sort of nice story if you cab handle letting other guys fuck you wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fuck all of you that think 60 is too old. Hope someone tells you that when you're that age.

Good story - keep writing. You have more of an audience than you think.

maninconnmaninconnabout 2 years ago
Wow

Rough on the seniors. Idk, I kinda like it. Oh, and he did warn you what was coming. Who’s more the fool? He who writes and warns of the content, or he who reads it knowing he won’t like it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it when old guys suck on nipples! So sexy

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

Great to hear older folks sharing sexual passion

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHornysenior@Hornysenior
I'm a 68 mwm from Iowa that winters at South Padre Island. I'm new to all of this so be patient. I'm bi-curious and enjoy fun chats! I have many fantasies but would really like to watch my wife with another man.