All Comments on 'You Can't be Serious'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
RebeccaLeahRebeccaLeahover 19 years ago
yay!!!

Wonderful Colly. The mother thing had me wincing a bit, but the story is great, the sex was amazing, and the scene with the kid getting set straight was very sweet. :)

*kisses*

Rebecca

RemecRemecover 19 years ago
Goodness

Wow...so this is what I've been missing, eh? <making mental note to begin reading my way through your previous work> I loved it. The descriptions, the people (even the side characters...heck, even the ones only appearing off screen, as it were), and the sex were all wonderful.

lucky-E-levenlucky-E-levenover 19 years ago
Thank heavens for...

Thank heavens for blue jeans! *grin* Del's love for her girl is so obvious in the sacrifices she's willing to make and I love how you made that shine through. Plenty of quirky humor, good dialogue and as always, honest to goodness, HOT action! Great story, Red.

~lucky

minsueminsueover 19 years ago
Have I mentioned

that you never cease to amaze me? =0)

Even with a plot that would normally put me off, on more than one level, you still weave an unbelievably engaging, sexy tale. I'd ask you how you do it, but I kind of like seeing it as magical. ;)

*HUGS* & *KISSES*

Lauren HyndeLauren Hyndeover 19 years ago
Excellent

I'm not surprised you handled this one so well. You're a great writer, and the risks you're starting to take with your writing are making you even greater.

shanie34Dshanie34Dover 19 years ago
Rock solid story

I really enjoyed your story..very hot, while maintaining a human feel so i could feel for the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Another CT Masterpiece

This is exactly the kind of sensational storytelling we have all come to expect from this amazing writer. The sex was incredibly hot, but for me, it was the manhole scene that made this story a story. Full of authentic telco terms and an understanding of the work environment that anyone who has worked in telco would immediately relate to. The sex made the story hot. The manhole scene made the story real. It's an unbeatable combination.

DragnboundDragnboundover 19 years ago
Refined Talent

This story is a prime example of literary art. This story pushes the bar on what in my mind is a great story. The progresive developement of your characters through the story shows that the plot was well thought out and it took time to write. Thank you for such a marvelous story

amagoddessamagoddessover 19 years ago
Captivating

I absolutley loved this story. It was a little diffrent, not the same ol' same ol'. It shows true emotion, and love. Bravo.

kaniakaniaover 19 years ago
Simply Wonderful

I loved it!! you are by for my favorite writer. You make me feel like the ppl in your stories are real and alive. You have done it again with this story, even more so this time. You seem to get better and better with each story you write. Thank You very much for letting us read your wonderful stories. keep up the good work. you best fan. Kania

azn_boi_kinkzazn_boi_kinkzover 19 years ago
4some

I would've loved to see that 4some... ;) Anyway, amazing story. Well-written and reads like a professional. Totally erotic, captivating and well-thought. First-rate in so many ways... :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
damn i'm wett...

No seriously, the story was so well written. I was hooked after the first night night fuck. You wove a wonderful tapestry of well written, drawn out characters. And of course, this along with many of your stories hit an erotic note that many other writers I believe strive for themselves. Again Wonderul, Great & Fucking HOTT!!

smileandsighsmileandsighalmost 18 years ago
You continue to amaze me

I get wrapped up in your writing. The workings of your mind enchant me

lance gtlance gtalmost 18 years ago
superb writing as always Colly

you never cease to thrill me with your stories. brilliant stories. Colly

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
smoking kills

I loved this story until Del lit a cigarette in the final sex scene. Then any enjoyment was replaced by the image of blackened lungs and death. If it was meant to be sexy it was not, made worse by Carmen saying that she started smoking about the same time as she discovered rug munching was fun.

The avoidance of complete incest was an interesing twist. I remember being fascinated by my mother's pussy and fantasising about making it with her. If i'd had the chance I don't think I'd have put my jeans on but yes, I can recollect being fixated on its shape and form; plus the copious pubic bush that at once attracted me and yet equally repelled me (i've been shaven since 17).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
lovely.

very nice..

-a

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

...but it sorta broke my heart a bit. I've been where Del was, and sharing your girl hurts more than anything. Brilliant story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
my my

so nice

An0nym0usUserAn0nym0usUserover 10 years ago
I'm not sure...

This story... It was a great piece of writing no doubt. I guess the problem for me ended up being Del herself. I understand where she's coming from and about every one of your longer stories that I've read from your collection impresses me in the sense of character development; you have an excellent ability of putting a reader into, at the very least, the character's life. There was just something about her that really tempted me to not read this story. I'll admit that, with some difficulty, I continued to read your story simply because this is the first of your works that didn't thrill me as much. Keeping in mind that this is MY OPINION, and there are many other readers out there, this story is a great example of your writing abilities, and I strongly encourage those who have never heard of this magnificent writer to come and browse some great works of art.

4 out of 5 in my book.

--An0nym0usUser

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Anonamouse

This was written by a friend in June 2006

Colleen Thomas RIP May 26, 2006

God, this breaks my heart to write.

Colleen's gone.

She suffered a heart attack on May 26, 2006. She's buried in Mississippi next to her grandfather.

I received a PM last night, through Colleen's account. I've been trying to find out the truth of it all day. I just spoke with her lover on the phone and she confirmed it.

Melissa told me that Colleen regarded us all as family and wanted us to know what had happened. If you want to get in touch with Melissa, PM or e-mail me and I'll give you the contact info.

Goodbye, Colleen. We're going to miss you more than words can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Recent arrival

Firstly, the story. I'm a fairly new finder of this site and I've only read a few of Colleen's stories. She was talented, no doubt about that. I've enjoyed some of the others more, mainly because I dislike anal and I loathe smoking (this is personal: it killed my darling wife who was a heavy smoker). For me, this story was given a real lift by the work-place scenes which rang so true (and 90% of university graduate managers are complete tossers with their heads up their own arses).

Secondly, I've just read the previous comment and it's very sad that someone so comparatively young should die of a heart attack. Although I didn't know Colleen (and live in a different country---the UK) it just hits me as being a tragic waste. There's not much more I can say except rest in peace, Colleen, you are a talent lost.

Randee2058Randee2058over 6 years ago
NOTHING SPECIAL

Mediocre story so so reaction to the telling could've used more editing. Otherwise pass able.

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What if Colleen Thomas was never a woman and is still living?

She could have us fooled? A talented male writer disguised as CT? Hmm never know do we?

roveroneroveroneabout 1 year ago

What a sweet cute story...! mom newly switched to batting for the other team and dot hatch plan to give petite tho busty Fran her 1st-and TRULY memorable!-dp...

thought the work scene showed deep knowledge of how things work in that dept, and undoubtedly city/nation/worldwide...

...and LOVED that Colleen gave mom/'Ma' Carmen a full lush muffin...while written back before bald smooth vulvas became so universal think back in the aughts probably not so common in Italy

easy 5/fave...

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy2 months ago

Depression, or self-confidence problems, making up with such unhealthy habits and giving a run in a partnership can eating you up …. Love was the key and should always be …. Ok this mother daughter thingie was mmmmmh but the result is to focus on …. 💝☘️🌸 ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous