All Comments on 'You Can't Deny Your Wolf Ch. 03'

by JonThomas_

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15about 7 years ago
Please separate speech from storyx!!

It's a great series but you need to separate speech from theach story as it ruins it.

"I'll have a martini she said to the waiter"

" I'll have a martini" she said to the waiter.

See the difference? Please try to incorporate the above ways into your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Todd?

You need at least a mention of who Todd is and why she has his phone number.

Also, watch your tenses. Sometimes you use present tense when past tense is called for.

I like that this is a different take on the werewolf world. Very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
:( I'm sorry. I just can't read Anymore of this

Your story has great potential. Your writing style and grammatical errors make it near impossible to read. I was hoping by this chapter that some of the other commenters would have given you the idea that you need to change a bit and get an editor. There is also to much jumping around in the story where things just don't make sense. I'm sorry but I just can't read anymore of this story. Thank you though for writing and I hope someday you will rewrite this.

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

I don't see how ppl have favorited this. I tried. I did. 3 sections but no editing is giving me a massive headache. She said he said she said......

" Is an amazing tool. Please learn to use them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJonThomas_@JonThomas_
283 Followers
NOTE: read these three stories in this order; 1st - You Can't Deny Your Wolf. 2nd - The Beautiful Young Alpha. 3rd - The Chosen One. ~ I try to write easy to read stories with sexual content containing characters who have fluid sexuality. They contain obscure references, q...