You Can't Deny Your Wolf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few seconds later both men had shifted back to their human form. Cum was running out of Rover's asshole down his legs, he made a mad dash to the shower, motioning for Rex to follow him.

After they'd cleaned up and put themselves back together for the second time that night, Rex warmed a piece of pizza and headed back to his hotel.

~~~

Monday morning in Rover's office:

Alex knocked, walked in and sat down, said, "Good morning." And then said, "Tell me everything." Then she smiled from ear to ear and her eyes sparkled with mischief.

Rover looked at her over his glasses, and said, "Why? So you can go back and tell your girlfriends about my wolf?" He was looking scared and concerned.

Alex suddenly looked sympathetic. "Rover, nobody who matters to you cares about who you fuck, and the rest of the people don't count," she assured him.

"Stop denying your wolf. He's girly, so what. Fifi, Julie, and Lacy will love him as much as I do."

Then she took his hand in hers and said, "I do my job in my professional life but I let my freak flag fly in my private life, and I don't care who likes it and who doesn't. That's why I'm so happy all the time."

"Capiche?" Then she walked around his desk and hugged Rover, before giving him a kiss on the lips and slipping him a little tongue.

Rover frowned and pretended not to like it, and then said, "You always do that to me when I'm not expecting it."

"Duh, that's the point silly. Now tell me what I want to know."

~

Rex and Rover had lunch a couple more times during the week.

There was never a mention of the past weekend's encounter. Rover wasn't sure how he felt about that.

He wondered if Rex was ashamed it happened. Which only reinforced Rover's ambivalence about his wolf.

~

When he looked into Rover's eyes he could see the questions and the doubts. "Rove," he said. "It wasn't just about the sex, and I didn't want to dwell on that. I enjoyed being with you, and my wolf thinks your wolf is perfect."

Then they embraced, and kissed deeply.

After they broke their kiss, Rover smiled genuinely and then said, "Have a safe flight."

~~~

That afternoon Rex flew back to Minneapolis.

12