You Can't Help Who You Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was sure that he was ready, she positioned him at the entry to her core. She eased back feeling the pressure build and her anticipation rise. Her head was light and her every sense alive.

Chris reached up and ran his hands up her midriff and over her chest, the sensation of the silk on her skin making her feel sexy and seductive. Becky again rotated her hips seeking the right angle to allow the large head of Chris' phallus past her tiny puckered entrance. She paused her gyration to press herself down more firmly onto him. As the seconds past she could feel her body succumb to the pressure being applied and millimeter by millimeter the blunt invader gained entry spreading her ever further.

The build-up was exquisite torture for Becky. She needed that feeling of fullness when his intimidating girth finally surged into her hot, slippery canal. Having been worked open and knowing that her sphincter had been prepared by their activities from the previous night, Becky resolved to end the waiting. Sitting straight up with the tip of Chris' cock buried in her body, she looked at him with glazed eyes and pressed herself firmly down on him. The constricted muscle holding Chris' cock at bay gave way under the force of Becky's thrust and it drove into her molten core. Becky's vision went white as Chris spread her insides.

As her fleshy ass pressed into Chris' lap, Becky could feel the head of his cock pressed deep inside her bowels. Chris arched back, the muscles in his neck cording as the immense pleasure took hold of him. Becky remained immobile as her body adjusted to the intruder. Leaning forward, still impaled on him, Becky kissed Chris deeply. Chris smiled up at her, placing sweet gentle kisses on her lips as his hands roamed over her silk-clad body.

His sexy tenderness was turning her on more that she thought possible. Becky began to gently rock on him providing the friction that she desperately sought. The motions gradually evolved into long, smooth thrusts as their mouths began to hungrily search each other. When Chris finally ended his passive role in their coupling and drove himself forcefully up into her, Becky's groan was smothered by Chris' mouth. She forced herself up and plunged forcefully down onto him, pressing him ever deeper into her body. Every time she withdrew from him, the need built to re-sheath him and feel that indescribable fullness.

Becky could here Chris' laboured breath becoming erratic as she steadily increased the pace of their coupling. Feeling his semen flood her insides was her sole focus. Sitting up and placing her delicate hands on his chest, she used him to push herself more forcefully up and down his prick.

"Oh God, Becky, if you keep this up I'm going to cum," Chris moaned.

"Chris, I want you! Please take me darling. Make me yours. Cum in me, pleeease!" she begged.

Taking hold of her waist, Chris drove powerfully forward, taking her with strong, deep thrusts. The need for release taking hold, Becky pushed back, meeting his thrusts and filling the room with slapping sounds as Chris drove into her relentlessly over and over again. The nerve endings in her core were exploding as the maddening pace of their coupling accelerated. She could hear her pulse thundering in her ears and everything else disappeared except the intoxicating feel of his hot rod branding her insides.

With a series of desperate thrusts, Chris cried out and his thick muscle spasmed, releasing his hot seed deep inside her. Chris held her hips in a painfully firm grip as he drove into her, riding out his orgasm.

Becky fell forward as the movements subsided and lay on Chris' chest listening to the rapid pounding of his heart. His hand came up and tenderly brushed her hair away and caressed her face, his softening prick still buried inside her.

They lay in the tender embrace simply enjoying the touch and feeling of closeness. As Chris finally slipped out of her, Becky could feel his essence leak out of her and she snuggled in to his chest contented.

12