You can't Rape the Willing

Story Info
But please try...
1.3k words
3.46
3.6k
6
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

Many thanks go to RF-Fast and FyreHeart for their editing and suggestions that enhanced the story. Any bad grammar left is wholly on me and my artistic style.

LEGALESE: Don't read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you, or if you cannot distinguish fiction from reality. This is a work of fiction. All characters active are of the age of consent.

I don't consider myself a writer or author, I'm a storyteller. So please take that into consideration when you read it, it should be read like someone is telling you the story. I am not now, or never have been, an English major. So synonyms may be wrong, and the grammar may not be correct, but it is like people really talk. I've never talked to someone that had perfect grammar.

I write for my enjoyment and for the patriotic people that like it. If you don't like how and what I write, oh well. Don't read it. My feelings won't be hurt.

To all the true Americans in one uniform or another, THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE ! And remember, The greatest enemy of the United States Constitution and your individual freedoms and rights is not Red China, is not Russia, is not ISIS... no, the greatest threat to America is the American Mainstream Media, their corruption, their dishonesty, and their rabid political bias toward the American Socialist Democrats.

For those of you that do like what I've posted so far, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Copyright (c) 2022 by Acup

# # #

I pulled into my parking space, shut the car off, and let out the breath I didn't realize I was holding.

It had been almost a month since he'd attacked me, and I was on edge.

Purse and keys clutched to my chest, I made a dash to the door, key in, door unlocked, me inside, then leaning back against the door with a sigh as I relocked the door.

Stopping to listen, but nothing out of the ordinary.

I set my purse and keys on the table by the closet, kicked my shoes off, and slowly walked to the kitchen.

There was just the barest of sounds, I think. Then I felt a hand on my wrist as my arm was pulled up behind me while another arm wrapped around my neck.

I was propelled the last two steps to the table and bent over the side.

I tried to flail and reach for my attacker, but he merely grabbed my other wrist and brought it up to the first, pinning me bent over the table.

He got both wrists in one hand, and a moment later I realized why.

The back of my dress came up, my thong was ripped aside, and then my head came up as I was screaming my lungs out.

THERE WAS A HUGE FUCKING COCK BEING SHOVED IN MY ASS !!!

I did my best to kick, but he was right behind me and his legs were between mine.

He just hammered away at my ass as I tried to fight him off.

OH FUCK!

I felt that sensation that no woman will ever forget. Cum going down a hard cock while it's balls deep in you.

I totally lost it, screaming and flailing as he unloaded in my ass. Over and over and over and...

I came to still laid out on the table, with the sounds of a shower coming from the bathroom. But I couldn't move.

Wide straps held my wrists behind my back. I had a ball gag in my mouth. It felt like a very large anal hook in my ass and they all seemed to be connected. Moving my hands or head just pulled the hook deeper into my ass.

And standing up was definitely out. I felt wide bands on my ankles that seemed to be attached to the table legs keeping them spread.

I had no idea what was coming next, but knew it was something. My ass was tingling and filled with an anal hook, and my thighs were wet to my knees. I had just realized I came hard as he had his way with my ass, when I heard a noise.

I managed to turn my head enough to look down the hall.

That did two things, it pulled the anal hook deeper into my ass, if that was even possible, and it confirmed he wasn't done with me.

I knew that because he was naked and smiling at me... and his iron hard cock was standing straight out bobbing with every step.

My eyes were locked on it, seeing a bit of fluid at the tip, until he stepped behind me.

He gripped my filled ass firmly and used that grip to drive balls deep in my sloppy pussy in one stroke.

"Oh fuck yes," he moaned as he bottomed out, then proceeded to fuck my pussy as it betrayed me and kept cumming over and over as he pounded me into the table. I moved what little I could, but that only served to drive the hook deeper in my ass. I tried to scream and bite the ball gag in half as orgasm after orgasm rolled through my body. Our juices ran down my thighs as they trained together in one long...

I awoke on my side beside him in bed. He smelled like a fresh shower, I probably smelled like a whore house if the crusty feeling on my thighs was any clue.I had wide bands across my thighs and at my ankles, keeping my legs together, my wrists still bound behind my back. The junction of thighs and pussy felt like I had dumped a bottle of lotion in there, so he must have put quite a load in my pussy. The large plug in my ass said that load wasn't going anywhere soon.

I nudged his shoulder with my chin, "Gotta pee."

He rolled enough to release one of the bands on my wrist, and I quickly released the ones on my thighs and ankles and dashed to the bathroom.

I walked slowly back to the bedroom. He was on his back with just the sheet covering him.

I pulled it down slowly, ready to attack as soon as he made any move. The sheet cleared that firm dick, and before he could react, I was on him.

I sucked that dick down and cradled his balls as he went hard in an instant. But I wasn't going to give him a chance. I bobbed and sucked, showing no mercy.

Less than a minute later, his hand went to the back of my head as he pushed his cock deep into my throat and filled me.

I sucked in every last drop as he fell back to the bed. Making him twitch as I got the last of it.

I pulled the sheet back over us after refastening the straps on my ankles and thighs. I closed the one I had on my other wrist, but put it around his firm dick as I slid my hand down and wrapped my fingers around it.

"Mine," I said softly, giving it a little squeeze. He just chuckled as I settled in.

I smiled. With ass, pussy, and mouth checked off the list, I was looking forward to that big fresh load in the morning going on my boobs and, if I'm lucky, maybe even a bit on my face.

- - -

Food for thought:

Anyone can be charged with anything, an honest prosecutor won't file charges for something they know they can't win. A political activist will try to charge you with or accuse you of the assassination of JFK and scream it to the hills in the corrupt media if they thought it would harm your reputation. A actual conviction to them is just an afterthought.

acup
acup
1,121 Followers