You can't Run from Your Feelings

Story Info
I really shouldn't be left alone, I can't even be trusted to.
1.6k words
4.21
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When left alone I tend to get bored easily and need to keep myself busy, after doing the list of chores Louise had left me I was getting bored. When I get bored my mind can wander and things tend to just, happen, so to stave that off I thought I'd go out on my bike.

I went to get it from the garage to find it had a flat tyre and I couldn't find a pump, very annoying but as it was a nice day I decided I'd go out and run instead, let my mind focus on that rather than the fact I was going to be alone for another week before she came back.

I put on my running things and headed down to the local park. There were a number of different routes, and the park was huge, loads of trees and only part of it was cut short, the majority was left natural to attract wildlife.

I prefer to cycle than run so my pace can be a bit erratic and quite soon I was starting to work up a sweat. Jogging towards me there was a sweet young thing with a tight top that totally failed to control her breasts. I was watching them so hard I damn near jogged into a tree when she passed.

She had me wishing Louise was here even more - a few times we'd jogged in this park and ended up in the long grass for a quickie. At first she didn't like the idea in case anyone saw us, but now I know when she is in the mood as when she suggest we job together she will wear a skirt so access to her gorgeous pussy is that much easier.

Thanks to that young woman my mind had drifted to sex so I increased my pace to try to run away from such thoughts. A little further along I caught a young lady who had turned onto my path from a different route.

Overtaking a pretty little jogger is worse than just passing one going the other way. Going the other way you're distracted for a few seconds by the pretty girl (and the boobs) but then you pass each other and you continue on your way, smiling.

Overtaking means that you're trotting up from behind and you'll be behind her for a while. That means, in this particular case, that I overtaken a teenager wearing old school shorts, the type with piping around the edges and cut up the sides a little.

And her little bottom wobbled. This did nothing to help my general state!

I gave up on the running. The path I was on forked and I headed down a little used path, slowing to a stroll and enjoying nature. All was calm and peaceful, just the calling of the birds breaking the quiet.

I was starting to relax while strolling down the path. I suppose I must have walked for a good five minutes when I heard feet slapping the ground and the next thing I knew a young woman was jogging up from behind. She was about twenty five and quite pretty. Rather than just passing me she pulled up level and was jogging on the spot as she started to chatter.

"You're not going to keep fit just strolling along like that," she said rather derisively. "You need to run."

"I've been running," I pointed out. "I was trying to run off excess energy but it wasn't working. Now I'm relaxing."

"If you're trying to work of excess energy maybe you should try a different type of exercise."

"I must admit that there is another type of exercise I want. How about you drop your shorts and I'll indulge?"

She went red and glared at me.

"I was only trying to be friendly," she snapped. "There's no need to be rude."

She was about to jog off but I reached out and hooked a finger into the waistband of her shorts, stopping her.

"I wasn't being rude," I said. "I was making an offer. I think I really need some exercise."

She was protesting and blushing and trying to get my hand off her shorts. With my free hand I was able to lift her top up up so her breasts popped out.

She was still wriggling and glaring at me, telling me to cease and desist or she'd scream.

I let her go and she started to pull her top down and adjust her shorts.

"Stop it. Don't do that," I said.

She looked at me, startled.

"What do you mean, don't do it?" she asked, hands clutching her shorts.

"How am I supposed to get my exercise?" I asked, pushing my shorts down. "You can see I'm badly in need of it." My cock isn't the biggest but he does have a decent girth and when at full attention he can be quite impressive - or that is what i tell myself anyway.

My general level of horniness would have guaranteed an erection without her body being on display. So far I'd only seen her boobs but with the other joggers A solid member was guaranteed.

"Do you seriously think that I'm going to let you have sex with me?" she replied but whilst glancing down at my dick.

"Well, yes," I said.

I took her arm and tugged her closer, slipping my arms around her to cup her bottom.

"But, but people just don't do that sort of thing."

"I do," I said with a shrug. "Are you saying that you won't?"

"Even if I wanted to, which I don't, might I point out we're in the middle of a park and people may come past at any moment."

I pull her shorts down, she wasn't wearing any panties so revealed a nice bald pussy, when I had her shorts to the floor I stepped back to admire the view.

"And they might not, lift your leg." I tapped her thigh.

"Why?"

"Facilitate entry," I said calmly, lightly tapping her thigh again.

She seemed to gulp, then lifted her leg. I caught it under the knee and lifted it higher. A slight adjustment and my erection was pressing firmly against her pussy, then it was slipping between her lips and sinking deeper, she was wet so the outrage seemed like it was fake, she wanted this as much as me.

I gave a sigh of relief and she made a strange sort of sound.

"My god, you're really doing it. We're in the middle of the path and you're going to fuck me. I don't believe this."

By this time I was sinking in nice and deep. I hooked her leg around my waist and closed my hands around her bottom again, holding her to me, finally pushing home that last little bit.

Seeing she was only standing on one leg her hands came up and grabbed my shoulders, gripping tightly. I started to rock, slowly moving in and out of her. It wasn't all one sided. Her leg tightened around my waist and she was moving with me, pushing herself against me as I drove in.

I was just quietly enjoying the unexpected exercise, but not so my partner. She was becoming vocal as we got going.

"God, I can't believe this is happening," she insisted. "I don't even know you. How can I let you do this? My god! What if someone comes? We'll be arrested."

She'd be squeaking and gasping and pumping eagerly against me, then she'd be fretting again, telling me all the reasons we shouldn't be doing this. I just stayed shut and did my humble best to pleasure her and make up for her inner turmoil.

She got even more vocal when I suddenly pulled out.

"What are you doing?" she wailed. "You can't finish yet. It's not fair. You started this."

"Just turn around and put your hands against that tree."

She spun around, legs parted and leaning forward, bracing herself. Good thing she was bracing herself because I moved up behind her and drove into her cunt fiercely. She gave a small shriek, her bottom bouncing up to meet me, and then I really started putting some effort into it.

Bending forward the way she was, her breasts were dangling and, being a true gentleman, I reached around her to provide the support they needed. I held them tightly while I took her, enjoying the feel of them and really enjoying the friction of her hot moist passage as my cock used it, plunging in and out with all the effort I could apply.

They say that jogging is a substitute for sex. They're mad. All the jogging did was warm us both up for the main course. I fucked her hard and now she was quieter, concentrating on the pounding she was getting, tension rising in both of us. Soon it was just a matter of time as to which of us would finish.

Suddenly she let out a moan and arched back, coming rather loudly. I pushed forward that little bit more, encouraging her to really blow her cork and then I came, shooting my load deep inside her with a grunt.

I stayed inside her for a few moments, her cunt gripping and milking the last drops before I eased back and she pulled her shorts back up as I did the same, cum running down her thigh.

"Seems you were right about trying a different kind of exercise," I said as I walked back the way I came.