You Can't Spell MILF without M-I-L Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed off, wiping the juices from my chin into my mouth. She lowered her leg to the floor, released my hair and placed both hands flat against the wall as if she required more solid support to help her come down from high.

I kissed her lightly on the lips. "Meet you outside," I whispered. I stepped out the door and pulled it locked shut behind me. Three women stood in the open area staring at me, one aghast at my presence the other two smiling from ear to ear. Running my hands through my hair to try to settle the disarray Janet had created I looked each one in the eye and smiled. The woman closest to me spoke. "Can I be next?" she asked, her smile never leaving her face. The second woman jumped in. "I was here before you, I should be next," and then laughed.

The third woman turned her look of disdain from me to the other women as I stepped into the hallway. Two men were standing there, clearly waiting for their wives, both smiling. The first said to me, "Please tell me you didn't do that to my wife. I'm not in the mood to defend my honor and fight you tonight."

The second followed, "Please tell me you didn't do that to my wife. I can't be expected to match that every damn time. There'll be no living with her." We shared a knowing chuckle between us regarding the unspoken mystery of men and women.

The woman who asked to be next emerged and the second speaker took her hand. As they walked away the both turned. She smiled, he winked.

Janet came out, looking the same as she did when we left the condo a few hours ago, everything perfect. I took her hand and the other guy gave me a thumbs up. Before we had gone two steps Janet took my face in her hands and kissed me. It was an amazingly tender, passionate, wonderful kiss.

We walked the short way to the water. When we reached the beach I scooped her up and then slung her over my back and slipped my arms under her legs on either side as she straddled my back. I gave her a piggy back ride as I stepped onto the sand. She laughed as I felt her breasts bounce pleasantly on my neck and shoulders.

"My ass and pussy are totally exposed. Please put me down."

"I'm not going to allow you to ruin such sexy shoes by walking in the sand with them."

I leaned forward some more to take more of her weight on my back, freeing my arms and hands to remove her heels. I unbuckled the delicate strap around each ankle and slipped them off her feet. She released her hold on me and slid to the sand. Her dress naturally fell back into place. I carried her heels by the straps in one hand, swinging them slightly as we walked. My other hand held hers. There was some moonlight and the stars were out, a perfect night. Neither of us said a word, we just walked, holding hands, relishing just being with each other.

Ahead of us a small peninsula of palm trees jutted out into the beach. The other side was darker as the moonlight could not penetrate through the palm leaves. Beyond the outcropping the shoreline was natural, no homes or condos or hotels. I stopped and took off my jacket, spreading it on the soft sand. I sat and guided Janet down next to me.

"The sand is still warm," she commented as the temperature permeated my jacket to us. I began kissing her, making out with her like high school kids in a car. I fumbled with my belt, button and fly but eventually was able to pull my pants down. Janet reached down to help and stroked my shaft from base to tip through my boxers.

"Oh, you've got a big wet spot in your boxers," she exclaimed in surprise.

"Yeah, I've pretty much been leaking since we left the condo," I confessed.

A big grin flooded her face. "So, you've been teasing yourself almost as much as me all night."

"Yes, I hadn't really factored that into my plan. But I am about to address that unforeseen side effect momentarily."

She pulled my boxers to my knees, then rolled on her back and spread her legs wide. "Take me, use me, satisfy your need, I'm all for you."

I almost came right there.

She guided me inside her, indicating her satisfaction with a small sigh. I made a few small strokes, each one deeper than the last to fully coat my piston with her pussy oil. Then need took over. I just rammed myself as fast and deep into her as I could. I was a tormented specimen seeking relief.

Janet spoke to me in a soothing, mellow voice, "Yes, yes, that's it. Fuck me, feel me all around you. Let me make you feel good, let me give you what you need. Give me your load. Empty yourself into me."

I could feel her rhythmically contracting her muscles around my cock. She was milking my ecstasy from me.

"Janet," I cried, "Janet, oh Janet," through gritted teeth as my orgasm ripped through me. I felt as though my very balls were being sucked through my cock into her. It even felt as if my sphincter were being sucked into the vortex between her thighs, my asshole puckering and releasing in tandem with my cock. The first gob of my semen travelled through me so fast, so large, and so hard I thought the swollen purple head of my dick would tear open. As I cried out her name the pleasure was so intense as to be almost unbearable. The remaining pulses, and there seemed to be more of them than I had ever experienced before, sent wave after wave of pure physical bliss through my body. When at last I was spent, I felt weak all over.

I flopped to the sand beside Janet, eyes still closed, breathing calming down and just said, "Wow."

"I know, I could tell," said the amazing woman beside me. She was caressing my face with the tenderest of touches. When I opened my eyes she was regarding me with her eyes full of affection and caring.

We found a cab at the public beach and took it back to the restaurant to retrieve our car and drove to the condo.

12