All Comments on 'You Can't Spell MILF without M-I-L Ch. 04'

by Greyman01

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mybikecruisesmybikecruisesalmost 6 years ago
Well Done!!!!

From the early chapter, the teaser was in for either for the affair or mm & daughter were close before the marriage & decided to share the incredible husband after the vacation.

The milktoast reunion and hopeful barn burning relationship news from mom and husband that Stephanie was expecting showed sh was looking to assauge her guilt and use the set up for her good in the divorce, but forgot to get her evidence before he did.

Great story, keep up the great work and keep the suspense in teases.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Well done,thanks,

Good to see dude get his.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
interesting turn of events!

i liked the story - a little melancholy at the end - not a big fan of that - but the suspense and surprise at the end was great. so well-done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very lovely story.

Most of the time a person can't choose who they love, it just happens. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love

It brought tears to my eyes what a lovely story

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99about 2 years ago

She set her husband up with her mother, hoping they would have sex to alleviate her guilt about her affair.

MIL and husband fall in love; he has someone to turn to after D-Day. MIL and husband have a good life together.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

didnt like the end at all. making the wife a cheat to force him and Janet together was bad.

first their sex life was great before his week with Janet, then it grew poor as soon as he is back, then it turns out she has been cheating for months ? makes no sense at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreyman01@Greyman01
I've been away for a while. Life happens and writing hasn't been top of mind. I'm submitting a new story and hopefully will continue some of the ones I have left off. 01-2024