All Comments on 'You Can't Unring a Bell, Son'

by Schaefferous

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rescatooorrescatooorover 2 years ago

Yeah, you seem to have a knack at this. It was fun and well-told. I imagine some people might be a little offended that you cut off before the "good bit" or some might say it would have been more thrilling to bang in the office, but i liked the professional realism of moving it to a more appropriate setting. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. An erotic story that could actually happen and ended on the right note. letting the readers take it from there and imagine the rest in any way they want was masterfull.

AxelottoAxelottoover 2 years ago
Short, sweet, just enough

That was fun to read. Many thanks, I want to read more from you now.

Axelotto

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story but how stupid they are. Never, ever fuck the payroll!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely freakin amazing story. Well written, no punctuation or syntax problems and likable characters to boot. Have this writer done anything else? I will certainly look forward to seeing something else from them.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Very fun and well written. A little more backstory about there normal relationship leading up to this would have given their reactions better framing. I also wish there had been a little more strain between them as they both suffer a few days thinking about what happen or might have happen. It still felt a little rushed but otherwise very good.

.

Cheers

UTBNBXUTBNBXover 2 years ago

Great story , very true to life and well written. I had a similar affair with a work colleague, best 5 years of my life.

Keep up the good work

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! Erotic, fun, realistic and above all, it leaves the action up to us.

younghrted2younghrted2over 2 years ago

Great job! Looking forward to more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSchaefferous@Schaefferous
Just a divorced 40-something that enjoys writing a story every now and then. This all started years ago as an outlet for unfulfilled fantasies and desires but has since become something I simply enjoy doing and that comes from a place of happiness and contentment. I love rea...