You Can't Unring a Bell, Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She set the plates on the table, grabbed the wine, and came back to where I was chopping in order to fill the glasses. I was almost finished. She smiled at me conspiratorially. "What makes you think it doesn't always look like this?"

Now, of the other things I know about the Work Sabine, two immediately sprang to mind. The first was that her desk, workspace, office -- all of these things appeared absolutely spotless and in perfect order at all times. The second was that everything out of sight -- the desk drawers and file cabinet -- was an absolute fucking mess. She had week-old, half-eaten sandwiches in there for sure. Beneath the perfect surface appearance lurked the chaos that goes with the creative mind.

"I think that you don't want me looking in any of your closets." She giggled and nodded.

I smiled. "I would ask for the tour, but since dinner is ready," I said as I placed the last of the chopped veggies into the salad bowl, "perhaps you'll show me around when we're done."

She nodded and handed me a glass of wine. Touching her glass to mine, she offered a toast, "To the tour and all its stops." She stared me right in the eye, the edges of her mouth turned upward ever so slightly. I swear, the girl's minx factor was turned up to 11. She wasn't being the least bit subtle and as long as I was shying away from admitting what was on my mind, she was in control.

She picked up the salad bowl and turned toward the table. I followed her.

As soon as she placed the bowl and her wine down, I hooked my hand under her arm, turned her to face me, and pulled her into me for a kiss. My arms encircled her and after a moment of surprise, she reciprocated the embrace.

She was a hell of a kisser and my cock started to react. I tightened my hold on her pressing my growing erection against her belly. I wanted her to feel me and her effect on me. I felt her back shift to increase the pressure on my cock with her belly and press her breasts into my chest. There was little doubt in my mind that we were both about to lose control.

I needed to slow us down, so I pulled my mouth away from hers. It was a difficult decision. We were both breathing heavily.

"Do you want to skip dinner?" she whispered.

I stole a glance at the table. "Yeah, but I also want to see if you're as good a cook as I think you are. And I'm really hungry actually. What about you?"

"Starving."

"Poor girl. Let's eat, then. It smells terrific." I took a deep breath as I sat down. My cock was still semi-erect and I needed to relax or this was going to be an uncomfortable dinner.

I took a bite of the pork. It was cooked perfectly. It was scary how good Sabine was at everything she did. As we ate and talked, my hunger started to abate as did my erection. Mostly. When I saw that we were both nearly finished with what was on our plates, I turned the conversation back to something that had been bothering me all afternoon.

"Sabine, what happened this morning? You looked completely pissed at me. Fire breathing mad. Why did you throw me out of your office if you were going to do all this? I thought I had fucked up. And by that I mean, monumentally fucked up."

She had to finish chewing before responding, "You shocked me. Yes, I was trying to get a reaction, but I figured you'd just turn red or something like you'd done before. For a split second, I was just... I don't know... dumbfounded that you'd say something like that. I didn't even know that you had an interest in me like that." She paused. "Two seconds later, though, I got so completely wet that it was like someone dumped a glass of warm water in my chair. Actually, my entire body responded with the physiological equivalent of, 'Yes, please, and whenever you're ready!' if I need to spell it out for you. I had no idea if it was going to show through my skirt, so I needed you gone. Immediately. And without argument."

I set my utensils down, leaned back in the chair, and just looked at her for a second. At work all day and she still. Looked. Perfect. "Damn. That explains a lot. And the door being closed afterward. But why avoid me the rest of the day?"

"Do you think we would have solved anything in the office? Anything at all compared to this right now? Besides, I was embarrassed about what happened. I'm a little embarrassed talking about it now, to tell you the truth."

I reached over and took her hand. She looked down at our hands together ever so briefly and then back at me. I pulled her hand gently and leaned toward her. We kissed.

"No more embarrassment. For either of us." She nodded. I continued, "You had the perfect idea with your note. The dinner is wonderful and the company is terrific."

She stood up and took both our plates to the sink. I resisted the urge to make a sarcastic comment about not being finished. On her way back to the table, she grabbed the grocery bag, looked at me very confidently, and said, "Ready for the tour?"

My heart just skipped a beat in anticipation of what was about to occur. I finished my glass of wine and nodded. I tried not to grin, but I'm sure I looked like an idiot.

If she noticed, she didn't show it: "How about we start with the bedroom?"

12