All Comments on 'You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

A great story but I was hoping that Tom wouldnt lose to his Mom and wreck his Father's life and Carmen's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Jumped in at ch 4 had to go back a read the entire series. Really good, repetitive sometimes but very descriptive. The last 2 parts were not necessary imo. (from the fathers POV and the mom getting pregnant.) One of the best on the site. Compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1 star

The dad or girlfriend should of had them arrested. Then the dad divorce the cent and get everything. And the whole thing way to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Why

Why i am not surprised that they had a daughter.. :D

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nasty

awesome writing love the whole story wicked hot i think you coulc come up with another chapter to this maybe with moms hot friend getting knocked up and moving in with them too keep up the good work

CeraonCeraonalmost 10 years ago

I find myself torn by this tale. On the plus side, it was a very creative take on the whole mother-son incest story and well-written to boot. TheTalkMan does a great job in describing his characters, and what's going on, and I got drawn in enough that I started rooting for Tom to break out of his mom's orbit.

On the negative side, it did start to get repetitive, especially by Chapter 8. I get it that Tanya has big breasts and that Tom is hung like a donkey but how often do we have to see that mentioned? How much time has to be spent on Tom and Tanya discussing how they'll beat each other, or that they're the superior lover?

And I have to admit I was disappointed by the outcome. That's not a reflection on TheTalkMan's writing skills but I found myself annoyed (?) that Tom won the battle but lost the war. Why spend so much time building up the redemption aspect only to have him fail in the end? It would have made much more sense for Tom to has his "sex battle" with his mom and either lose - and submit - or win, and then walk away. THAT would have been the ultimate victory: outlast his mom, make her submit, and then leave her knowing that she had found her ideal lover but could never have him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great

I think your an excellent writer and love all your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very disappointed

I was really hoping he and Carmen stuck it out in the end, for him to overcome his mom in another fashion. I had a feeling this was going to happen but hoped for a happier twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Character Development

Was it really necessary to make Tom & his mom THAT selfish and arrogant towards Jay & Carmen, since neither Jay nor Carmen had shown anything to warrant it...excellent built-up for 7 chapters, last 4 pages make me dislike the lovers....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I read as much as I could...

. . . As an exercise in stretching my ability to experience extreme concepts it was tops, but in the end, "I couldn't handle it." You win.

Atefur40Atefur40over 9 years ago
Brilliant

I am much in favour of the slow build up, will they / won't they ... and this is the best that I have read. More of this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And teacher makes three...

I couldn't stop reading, my eyes and cock are sooo damn sore. Was rather hoping for Casey to get ensnared and involved....maybe a new chapter in the near future?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Shit this was good!! Would have love to have read Tom's and Tanya's detailed sex scene while Tanya's doing the dishes :P but yet again I enjoyed the filth!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
awesome

Bravo! Bravo! The best I've ever read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bring back Cassie

Ditto to other comments about adding back Cassie as a threesome with baby Teresa; maybe Cassie having Tom's baby too?

Pilot4029Pilot4029almost 9 years ago
Brilliant.

Absolutely amazing. Five stars and then some. Incredible build - up and when the tsunami hits it really crashes home. Just superb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of the best I reckin it would be awesome if you sorta did like alternate endings such as he was actually able to move back to carmen or mom was the bette r one or the dad gets sadistic revenge I just think it would make this story the best on this website because the first seven chapters were bliss to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the Best

This is probably my favorite story on this entire website. Perfectly done, the build was incredible and the story length coupled with the pacing kept me interested the entire time. Would have loved another chapter just to see where things ended up (especially with Casey). Hands down one of my favorites, has kept me coming back for more. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good god that was a great story and so well written

EarthAngelXXXEarthAngelXXXover 8 years ago
Solid effort just a bit of overkill

I read all 8 chapters so clearly you did something right to build and sustain tension. But I agree with the other comments about your two main characters being too perfect, too stuck on themselves and both unbelievably and unnecessarily hostile and mean spirited. Having said that, I love the themes you explored very much. I just think some of the exposition, back story, repetitive description and naration changes could be cut down or cut out, not everything has to be explained or presented from multiple angles. Sometimes less really is more. Still by not taking it all so seriously I was able to enjoy it as the filthy romp you intended. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Kinky story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
story idea

Hey love your work, don't know if this has been thought of but you could do a series based on an island where gorgeous mature women, bring young couples that they have found through research in social media or just young men they want that have ended up with skinny bitches, in all cases where the man is out of the league of the girl he is with and the mature women want them for themselves, attempt to seduce and train the men away from the inferior females, that's why this island exists for mature women to obtain what they want at any cost, could do interacial, incest, mature themes, all available

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mean, nasty, unpleasant in many ways...

...but scorchingly hot. Having read a few of your stories, it's clear you like making your protagonists cunts. But the stories are always sexy as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Something new

Your stories are amazing but the mc is always the same. I want to see an MC who not only conquers but walks away smiles smugly and says I've had better.

Never again to even look at the gal.

That's a cruel domination. Because the man wins and keeps his pride and future.

Believe it or not that's how bill cliton became one of the only presidents to have sex daily and nobody give a fck.

He was confident but not arrogant and got the job done. And he solidified his future.

Because here the thing sex is great. Amazing and yea I have had sex as good as in this story...but I am not addicted I just move the fck on. Did I mention I am 20 year old stud.

I also share this guys personality. But it's just not realistic. Sex addiction just doesn't decend into depravity. No matter how good. And I think that's the issue for me at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good god

Come up with a something different.. Wow, the good loving woman gets fucked over again by an evil woman/ asshole guy... So new and original... You got some serious woman hating going on... Time to make a shrink appointment.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 8 years ago
Twisted, dark, and sexy!

You managed to successfully combine all three of those things. I must say, I really did feel bad for Carmen and Jay. While Jay may have been in a loveless marriage, Carmen's relationship with Tom was genuine, and I found my heart going out to her when Tanya pulled her stunt. The sex scenes were hot though, if a bit repetitive, so that was made up for a lot.

I must say though, I am severely disappointed that you didn't bother to elaborate on what Tom & Tanya's relationship with Casey became after everything was said and done. Did she restart her sexual relationship with Tom? Did she reconcile with Tanya? Did she ever join Tom & Tanya in their furious sex sessions? Did Tom manage to knock her up as well? These are things I think should've been elaborated on. You hinted at it in Jay's monologue, but I'm one who believes a true ending should cover all bases, and I feel you left that base that is Casey uncovered.

ShaunerichShaunerichalmost 8 years ago

Anybody write this story deserve a million dollors

flying_sheepflying_sheepalmost 8 years ago
So much pain

I want to compliment you. I love your writing, I can literally see the characters and their motivations and the sex is incredibly hot. One of the best stories I've read on this site so far.

That being said I wouldn't have read it if I knew how the story turned out. For me, it's not required to be a happy ending and all lovey-dovey but it's just agony to read this story - or rather this last chapter. To see these lives go down the drain, that in the end everything is so dark and twisted and "evil" won. I guess that's another point in your favor, that you're able to create characters your readers feel, but in this case it was just too much and I can't really enjoy the amount of pain you inflicted.

If this - as some commenter wrote - is your main theme: making characters suffer and exploring the rather dark sides of sexuality I wish you well and I'm sure you'll have many loyal readers but I will be none of them.

I have to admit, I can't handle it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, he handled his mom but

He still lost, he may have conquered his mom's body but not his obsession. The point of having sex w/ his mom was to stop his mom and moved on w/ carmen. In the end Tanya still won the battle. How fuck up is that?!

ImahotgalImahotgalover 7 years ago
Sad

This is such a sad story. I feel so sorry for Tommy. He gained what he really wanted, his mother's sexy body to fuck. Still he is so lonely. You should have had a sister in the story who can give Tommy the fucking that he craves as well as take away his loneliness. A sister with the same knowckout body of his mother but ready to care for Tommy unlike the slut bitch of his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BEST. FUCKING. STORY. period

Without a shred of doubt this is the beSt story I have read in lit so far.. It turned out to be everything it promised to be.. This is how in incredible story should be written ..The build up was extremely fantastic followed by the outworldly fuck show.. even though the ending was not happy for all but thata how it should have been.. few lives were bound to be damaged when something as forbidden as incest takes place. Keep up the good work.

DonnaEcupDonnaEcupover 7 years ago

Amazing story line and wonderfully presented. Just the right amount of anticipation and excitement. As a mother and wife I know I could never go this far with my own son but as a mature and still very horny woman I loved how nasty this romance was. Fabulously erotic adventure and worthy of The Best on Lit Award. My pussy was quivering for hours in anticipation of the lust Tanya felt for her son and the wild coupling they enjoyed throughout the last chapter. Lovely story of filthy sexual depravity.

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 7 years ago
This what you should be doing...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is the sort of stuff you should be doing all the time. Incest, incest, incest. All the nasty cuckold stuff is fine, but it's a million times hotter when you throw in some family-fucking too. Although you're writing is always kind of familiar, there is a sheer, unadulterated exuberance about your work that makes it such a turn on. The female characters are almost ludicrous in their physical perfection but you are so enthusiastic in your perversity it doesn't matter. I realise you're in the middle of some epic crossover story at the moment, but the sooner you get back to some great incest stories the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Meh...

You drag this shit too much...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sequel?

It would be great if this story had a sequel with a reversed situation. With Tom and his daughter, who is trying to upstage or outplay her mother Tanya who is either 58 or dead. It works either way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Poor Jay

The story ends so badly for Jay. He just becomes a workaholic never-at-home father while his wife is out there fucking her offspring and having kids with his son. Jay is out there working hard and making money that he doesn't even spend. Instead his son, his wife and their daughter are living a great life with no problems. Damn shame..😔

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Alternative ending

You should bring Carmen into the fold and have her dominate his mom too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good

This story has put me off stories for good. It was hot, but much too long. It took me all night just to find the good parts. By the time I did I was turned off. The flirtatious hot mom was sexy. The bitch in heat trying to break her son down wasn't. And even I got pissed reading about how she flashed herself to his classmates, but cruely refused him. In fact, she was a bitch in heat towards him. She was trying to break him. She got hot when he just grabbed her ass by force. So why didn't he ever just take her? It's what she really wanted.

Good story, just too damn long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

That was a fucking amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Poor jay got cucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Some story

If I had a rod and stamina like Tom I would be in heaven. All that would be needed would be a woman like his Mom. Great epic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome.

My second time reading this series and I still enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That is one hell of an erotic incestrous story..it makes me wanna fuck my gorgeous big ass mom

I loved it....makes me wanna upgrade to fucking my big ass mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Punishment fuck

This has to be a world-class punishment fuck - and for me, reading through it was also punishment of a kind. Not your normal mother/son incest romp, is it? I still gave 4 stars to TTM, even though I didn't enjoy large parts of it, because of this series' overall writing quality and the effort he put into it.

I will be reading more from his list.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unexpected

Not the ending I was looking for. Tanya was poison, so I was sure somebody was gonna die. It would have been more realistic then the baby thing. That would have put the sex on the skids. She would have sore nipples, stretch marks and post Partom depression. Not hot. He would face dirty diapers, insomnia, and a screaming newborn. Plus how horny will he be when the kid barfs into her cavernous cleevage? Kids kill sex lives! Please understand that. I’m an old married man. Why am I reading literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5/5! One of the best on the site XD

Honestly don't get some of these comments; part of the sexiness is precisely how dark and utterly depraved it is :p I remember the first time reading the last chapter; I was like, holy shit it's gonna happen!!! Loved all the buildup, but actually I would have liked the actual payoff sex to be longer; I appreciate they go several rounds, and he played it smart by ass-fucking, but I would have loved even more straight up cock vs pussy! :D That's my only criticism; I loved this story and keep coming back to certain parts, including some buildup parts, which just goes to show how good you're writing was that it got me all hot and bothered XD Another commentator suggested Tom and his daughter go at it, and I second that! Why wouldn't a teen sex goddess lust for the strongest cock around? She might outfuck all the jocks and teachers, but secretly she wants daddy's godlike cock inside :P

Threecats407Threecats407about 6 years ago
The way it should be.

I love how you took command of your mother and bred her as well. A strong son should take over as the husband for his weak father. This is how the human race get's stronger!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
the cheating whoring slut

this story told here brings back an awful lot of bad memories of my lieing cheating whoring slut of a( SO CALLED WIFE). THE WHORES DEAD NOW AND I HOPE SHES ROTTING IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY. SHE HAD A KID TO ANOTHER MAN WHILE TELLING ME THE FULL 9 MONTHS THAT IT WAS MINE JUST TO FIND OUT IT WASNT THEW DAY SHE HAD IT..ALL I EVER DID WAS LOVE HER WITH MY HEART AND SOUL AND SHE TOLD ME I WAS ALL SHE EVER WANTED OR NEEDED WHILE ALL THE TRIME SHE WAS FUCKING HIM BEHIND MY BACK WHILE I WAS KNOCKING MY BALLEEKS IN WORKING TO KEEP HERE IN COMFORT AND FOOD ON THE TABLE .I LATER FOUND OUT FROM HER IT HAD BEEN GOING ON FROM THE 11 ST DAY AFTER WE GOT BACK FROM OUR HONEYMOON.IF SHE DIDNT LOVE THEN WHY THE FUCK MARRY ME TO TOTALLY DESTROY MY LIFE AND WHAT FAMILY WE HAD .FUCK HER AND ALL THE CHEATING EHORING SCUM IN THE WORLD .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5! HEHEHEH And anony goes crazy again!

This fool reads every LW and cuck story and then bitches about his dead ex wife. She really fucked his head p! And because he is such a shit I hope she drives him crazy and he jumps off a rook!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
keep coming back to this

such a great story, hope you write more in this vein. i really like that she gets pregnant and the humilation of the dad. hope you write more mom son stuff, this is an all time classic.

LazyPervert69LazyPervert69almost 6 years ago
Oh MY FUCK

This series. Is amazing. Should do another like it, though I'm kindof disappointed there's only one chapter of fucking the mom, though your work is awesome keep it up

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 6 years ago
A near perfect ending

All this while I wondered how the story would end. Would Tom be dominated by his mother? I prayed he wouldn't because it would have been a fucking waste of time to read this story. Tom is the MC and seeing him defeated after 50 pages and many hours of reading wluld have been infuriating.

Would he be able to get over his mother after the sex and be with the fat and ugly Carmen? What would be the point of the story in that case.

Tom defeating his mother and embark in the dark side was the long awaiting ending with how the characters evolved. It would have been nice to have a draw and then they become a 'normal' couple but that ship has sailed long ago.

The only flaw was we didn't read about how Cassey got involved with Tanya and Tom at the end. It is mentioned in the Jay part she has the 'property of Tom' tatoo so she should be involved with them but it was never explained. I find it a little disappointing.

Some say only one chapter of sex but it isn't true. There are sex in other chapters (teacher and girlfriend). And chapter 8 is like 1/3 of the story so the story has a lot of sex (concentrated in 17 pages but still).

Great story but one I will not read again any time soon. It's long and once you know how it ends it is difficult to get past 7 chapters of teasing with little sex until the big battle.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 5 years ago
TERRIFIC STORY

Outstanding wordsmithing.........truly outstanding.

Thank you............

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 5 years ago
Epic, absolutely epic...

I read this a quite a long time ago and, as a total fan of hot, nasty, incestuous, mother-son fucking, I'd enjoyed it a whole bunch. But, having just re-read it, I really think it is your masterpiece. It's so wrong, so filthy, so evil, so hot. Your female protagonist is just a complete cunt, yet there is something weirdly tender underneath all that whorishness. I think I originally thought it was a bit too long, but I now think it's about right length-wise. The build up is thrilling and the climax is just out of this world. There is an element of tragedy in this story, but the sex is so hot you don't care.

I think there are more nuanced, more subtle writers on Literotica; but for pure, high-octane filth, there's no one to match TheTalkMan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story

Amazing story, utterly twisted and fucked up. I did have a soft spot for Carmen though wanted things to work out for them. Plus as filthy as the mum was I was hoping she'd get her comeuppance. She just went so dark! Good stuff though. Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hated it.

Soooooo much I am swearing off reading another story at all on Literotica. I literally feel like I need to clean myself. I feel disgusted. At the very least you could have edited out 90% of this drivel. God damn. What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic and fitting climax

Not sure why people are cribbing about the ending.According to me this needs a more deeper and darker if you prefer to say that way. Protagonist should have crumbled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong Ending and Character Endings were Bad

'Belonged to him'?! WHAT?! She should've won out, but decided to keep sleeping with him. She should've stayed the lioness and be herself. His arrogance and need to 'conquer' her not only led to his mother being subservient but also to his ex-girlfriend's/fiance's heartbreak. The three of them could've been together, but he had to prove how 'manly' he was. His mother could've realized/accepted her being with her son was great, but no she had to be 'tamed'. She could've been wild and untamed yet still kept sleeping with him. This whole need for men to be 'dominant over women' is dishonorable and sexist/misogynistic.

dottie86dottie86almost 5 years ago
AaaaaaaaaMAZING!!!

If there is an "Oscar" for erotic writing you win hands down.....on to the other stories you have written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This does put a smile on my face

God it’s fucking hot when a mother falls to her own son. A woman so hot and slutty she needed to birth the perfect man for her? While ridiculously unrealistic and crazy it is you gotta admit that shit’s hot. I may be 6 years late but damn you did a good job with this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Late but thankful!

Absolutely awesome!! Took a while to get through... And I'm now an actual husk, ahahah. Seriously addicting read (wanted Casey to be featured in that end bit though)! Idk why people are giving it so much hate I think you did a tremendous job... Look we all know it's unrealistic but damn is it hot. Thanks for a jolly, I'll make sure to check out your other stories - you actual legend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A great read

It was a great story....I really appreciate the effort put into it....I would love to read more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hottest , story Ever

U r the greatest.. author, this story wore me down, I finished all the chapters, since last nigh,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More chapters

Love your work would to read a chapter about the son and mother with her friend or maybe jump 18 years and have the son eye his daughters

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 4 years ago
Dad

At one point seeing his wife pregnant, I thought dad might come back and put a cap in her ass, or her brain. Oddly, no mention of Casey aside from the fb post with the tat. I guess we can fill that part in ourselves.

Thanks for a great story.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 4 years ago
All time classic

I don't know how many time I've read this story. Dark, twisted and oh so fucked up. This along with, 'Big Tits,Tight Fit' are TheTalkMan's two greatest stories. Out of all the stories I've read on this site, 'You Couldn't Handle Me' is in my top two. Trust me, I've read plenty

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Evil

Loved it. 5

HragsHragsover 4 years ago

Very interesting....Boy, this was a long fucking story. I thought I would never reach the end. I do wish that dad had cut them off.

joosforchambersjoosforchambersabout 4 years ago
Fucked up

Don't know why the father kept their marriage, he had proof that his wife was cheating and he was destroyed by this. What exactly that bitch had to use agaisnt him? The fact that he got cheated by their wife and his own son? That would just backfire agaisnt her too. While he had everything to leave with his hands full he decided not to, us just ridiculous writing without any logic point.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 4 years ago
Loved it but

You could have probably cut 2 full chapters of content out of this series and it would have been just as good if not better. Too many times it seemed to just ramble on and on for no purpose other than to add words to the page.

And no mention of Casey in the last section that was Tom's point if view seemed like a weird omission considering it was mentioned by his father in the previous section. Would have been nice to see Casey and his mom reconnect considering they had a common interest now.

Budson1962Budson1962about 4 years ago
Very fucked ending!

Would have at least been nice to see that Dad had gotten some revenge on his bitch of a wife for being the instigator of this whole fucked up situation or having some fucking balls to divorce the slut or since she liked it so rough wouldn’t have minded him beating the shit out of her. I can’t tell you how much the ending of this story really pissed me off. I only gave it 1 star. I’ve never read a story so infuriating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet

I cant believe what you are able to put on paper. awesome imagination, great writer. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don’t know why

I don’t know why but I stuck with this story to the end. Very different from what I normally read, great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Horny as hell

Best fucking series in this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sequel?

I guess not, it's been years... Would love to see their daughter(s) grow up only to join their incestious game. But that's asking too much, right? if only there's a writer up for the job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Mom/Son Incest Like This

Goddamn, I check like every other day for the past few years to hoping you give us another M/S story like this master-piece. I still hope!

CountTenebrarumCountTenebrarumalmost 4 years ago
Holy Shit

Most intense albeit agonising build up I've come accross. But was masterfully executed. Thank you so much for sharing. And hope to see more, especially with the male antagonist conquering the sluts instead of being Thier slaves.

jez24jez24over 3 years ago
Reimagining

Series is incredible with its twists and buildups. Loved the fact that this was the longer at of all the chapters too, felt very detailed and laid out. Would love to see a reimagining in which Tanya succeeds and conquers Tom during their showdown as well as the aftermath of it, like this one detailed. A take of “Option 2” as opposed to “Option 1” as Tom detailed it from Chapter 7:

“There were three ways this ended. I fucked Mom, I OUT-fucked her, and then I walked away. This option would let me get this lust out of my system, and I go back to Carmen with that chapter in my life closed. Mom would be humbled and defeated, and since she got what she wanted, she would be done. She would be Mom again, hopefully.

Option two. I fucked Mom, and she out-fucked me. She'd fuck me into submission, making me crave her, turning me into a mindless, walking dick for her. In this case, I would be stolen from Carmen, reduced to my Mom's plaything. Obviously, this was the worst option. I would lose my soul-mate, be conquered by Mom, have my future taken from me by a twisted, ruthless seductress.”

jez24jez24over 3 years ago
ADDICTIVE 5 STAR. Reimagining

Series is incredible with its twists and buildups. Loved that this was the longest of all the chapters, very detailed and laid out. Addictive story. Would love to see a reimagining in which Tanya succeeds and conquers Tom during their showdown as well as the aftermath of it, like this one detailed. A take of “Option 2” as opposed to “Option 1” as Tom detailed it from Chapter 7:

“There were three ways this ended. I fucked Mom, I OUT-fucked her, and then I walked away. This option would let me get this lust out of my system, and I go back to Carmen with that chapter in my life closed. Mom would be humbled and defeated, and since she got what she wanted, she would be done. She would be Mom again, hopefully.

Option two. I fucked Mom, and she out-fucked me. She'd fuck me into submission, making me crave her, turning me into a mindless, walking dick for her. In this case, I would be stolen from Carmen, reduced to my Mom's plaything. Obviously, this was the worst option. I would lose my soul-mate, be conquered by Mom, have my future taken from me by a twisted, ruthless seductress.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

any more like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is almost 7 years old today

I seriously doubt there will be a sequel....but never say never.(Grin)

fisheronefisheroneover 3 years ago
Lack of respect

Story started out with son respecting dad for all his sacrifices he made for family.

It ends with son and mom being sponges off dads labor and no respect for dad.

Any female willing to sponge off husband while getting bred by another is trash.

Jay should empty accounts move to another country and find him a nice young lady and let her live like a queen, while abandoned wife and son live in a trailer park or section 8 housing. Giving up Carmen sounds so good in the moment but when son is 50 and alone because mom is deceased it will be lonely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thought this was a great story, one of the twists I had thought of would be, instead of Carmen freaking when she saw Tom and his mother together, that she was into it, She would have thought that was the hottest thing she ever saw and stripped down and join in. Then the three of them could have lived happily ever after.

George on Seinfeld tried making a move on family to get rid of her and it backfired because she was "into it"

schulz777schulz777about 3 years ago

The previous chapters were sexy, the last one was kinda confusing, ridiculous and sad at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Second time reading this story and it is one of my favorites. The war between them was so good and the role reversal was perfect. Story has it all. I only wish Tanya would have had her POV in this last part. Then Jay mentioned Casie’s pic and I hoped she was involved in this last bit. Need more stories like this.

totostorytotostoryalmost 3 years ago

The part is the best one ,I love the sex battle in general , i mean mother try to break and conquer her son made the story a fucking hotter as i always read the opposite, I hope anyone recommend me a similar kind of story ( competition and challenge between female vs male specifically incest story that included a lot dirty talk and tension build up). the sex in this chapter was incredible, however i am very sorry for my next words, one thing i hated in this story`s all chapters that the unnecessary repeated dialogues and description of every thing, the story could be reduced in half size or more without losing any details, for example the mom is clearly hot ,so why you repeated described her over and over again every chapter ,it was very annoyed and bored to read.

Lastly thanks that great hope to read more like it in future .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very different. Appreciated the build up. Wayyyyyy too long, Like obscenely long for no reason. Binged it in a day just to see how it ended and I need a full day’s sleep to recover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Story was good but sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lots of buildup to a rushed and short ending. There wasn't a lot of detail in the ending and it felt rushed

blackcockriderblackcockrideralmost 3 years ago

Fantastic serie, loved the story, one of the best momson stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the best. Only gripe is repetitiveness of mom’s long legs, big tits, perfect ass, gorgeous lips, sexy face and flat stomach. Description early on is good enough. Maybe one or two more when sex starts but her looks are in every paragraph. Rest is wonderfully nasty. Depraved incest at its finest. Maybe son can make money with football and stop mooching off dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

lay, lay, lay, lay.... not lied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All that repetitive verbosity and the reader's reward is a headlong rushed descent into the basest behavior? You think this is sex-positive in any way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Long story but good one.i had two woman knocked up mom and aunt on vacation together living together now my aunt told my cousin that your cousin going fuck you which knocked up as I did mysister they have kid now and family all incest they each have 3 kids now

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Try not to make them anywhere near this long...But fuck man. Bravo 👏 I fucking loved it.

Just please try to put all that into about a three quarter's size smaller story, please.

And hear is maybe an idea for a sequel?

For the next one talk about the dad and his son's x Carmen. And how to get there revenge they both end up fucking each other. And through the story u could make references to this story. And that could branch off into another incest story that takes place 20 years after that happens where Carmen has Jay's son. And by the time her son is 20 Jay is old and eventually has a hart attack and passes on. So Jay's son is obsessed with his extremely hot big titted mother. Because she spent the last twenty years after seeing her ex-boyfriend mother being so hot. She was self-conscious and put her body to exercises everyday to become gorgeous and her tits just got bigger with age and having a baby? Anyways I know this is long and sorry. Those are just some ideas I thought might make for some good stories? Great story😊👍

Dapitbull1Dapitbull1over 2 years ago

Very wickedly written loved it

blackcockriderblackcockriderover 2 years ago

Well done, great mom/son serie, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully you will fast forward, Mom is 61, Daughter is 18 & Dad is 39.

The next twist into incestious perversion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES