All Comments on 'You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great payoff

Great story - I was checking every night to see if you'd posted the next installment - and when I saw the final chapter was up I couldn't resist. Really well written, and the best erotic story I've ever read. I'll definitely keep looking for more of your stuff. For me, I have no doubt you have a great talent for this writing, I hope you enjoyed writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sad

This story was so amazing.I can't believe part 8 came up so soon.I check every single second of the day to see if your story was updated and I was so happy to see that part 8 was up.I will definitely read this story again and again and I will be do sad that it has ended. 😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
17 pages, really????

17 pages, really???? Was more like a street fight than incest. Can't believe I read it all.

jonesb300jonesb300over 10 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

Big time fan of all your stories, but this story might just be my favorite, it was AWESOME from start to finish. The buildup from Ch1 to Ch8 had me clicking refresh everyday in anticipation of the next update. You are a gifted writer, and you keep getting better and better. keep up the good work, and I will definitely keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really

Grow up giant tits and giant cock and a dumb story line. You got a one if I could give less I would. I wouldn't want to handle either one and I wouldn't try this is so boring you should delete all 8 chapters and save the space.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago
Great story

But extremely disappointed in how it turned out. Still, overall I thought it was written very well and now has me reviewing your other series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sadly totally predictable.

like I said your stories are very predictable. sure some parts are sexy but to be honest who needs to read them to know how its going to end.. im a breasts man but damn if I saw his mom I wouldn't be able to stop myself from laughing.. bc I would wonder how she doesn't knock herself out with those insanely huge breasts. sorry your story held such promise and in the end you failed to deliver. but in any case I guess that just goes to show your characters are all surface they have no depth to them..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hm...

It's kind of all the same formula, isn't it? The characters change, there are tiny modifications to the end or middle, but it always finishes in the same way: the good person is shut out. I remember the author saying that he likes it when evil wins, but if evil can only win in the same way every single time, it just gets a bit dull.

Write what you know, I suppose, even if it's totally predictable. And anyway, its not like the anonymous comments ever really get taken to heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

Great story, loved it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
*

I admit I didn't make it very far. The author's voice was off-putting to me. He sounds like an arrogant, foul-mouthed jerk. He begins by confessing what a selfish son of a bitch he's been pretty much all through his life and we are meant to believe that new insight has taught him the error of his ways. But he continues in the same vein. It's hard to change one's psychological make-up. Very hard. This dumb story is an illustration of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good writing - but too long

Like an artist with a painting - you need to know when to stop. This was way too long for me.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
writing for the sake of writing

words followed by more words, followed by even more words, saying nothing.

could have said it all in 3 pages and had more meaning. There was so much repetition and rambling it became boring drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a m a z i n g

only halfway through the finale and HAD to stop and say you're my hero!! ...ok, ok..and I also stopped to refuel my energy! ha!!

If I had one critique, it is that your talent would be well served with an editor...apart from that, you, sir talkman, are altogether yummmmy! I really enjoy how well you portray the distinct personalities with each character taking turn as narrator!

enough with the accolades, I gotta get back to it!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Make another or continue

Make another story or continue on this one! Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
17 pages?

This isn't Ribald Classics homie. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dull, and seemingly endless

In fact, endlessly dull. I tried to like this whole farrago, I made an honest effort, truly, but by the time I got to the end I really, really wondered why I'd bothered. It was just words, yak, yak, yak, blah, blah, blah, just noise on the page, like the teacher in 'Charlie Brown', and I stopped hearing anything except the voice in my head telling me that stupefying dullness has a life, and it is here. 17 pages to be as grindingly dull as this? you sir have a real ego problem, please find another medium to purvey your brand of ego-driven, runny ass-gravy, your writing has given me nothing except an overwhelming desire to never see your name in print ever again. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
disappointed. .

I stuck with this story from the start and it has ended very disappointingly... The dull talk during sex, the constant sizing each other up, n the mom getting pregnant, made for a very very very borin final chapter. I didn't even get an erection dude!

The early chapters were amazing.but this was far from it.i frankly wanted jay or carmen to just shoot both of them at the end.

I hope you finishes your stories better next time. Like tom ending up with carmen!

I know you don't care about my opinion.but, LOVE BEATS LUST all the time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An interesting combination

Part of me loves this story and part of me says "hm..." On the plus side, you can write plenty and provide tons of detail, something other writers can have trouble with; a few others even leave critical details out. You don't suffer from either problem. Be sure to keep those positives in your favor. :)

On the not-so-great side, while all stories don't have to have happy endings nor be perfectly gentlemanly nor ladylike, too much "nasty" can spoil things. There's also the obvious 10 inches and FF cup size that aren't normal when a normal guy is lucky to have 5-6 and the normal woman, a 32-36B. To have that much stamina on both sides? Even the best porn stars couldn't do it.

In all, find a more realistic balance. Don't make the guy out to be the Adonis and the woman beyond a foul-mouthed Aphrodite. They can both be in great shape, but bring it back down to Earth. They can realistically be nasty, forceful and crude on occasion, but it won't win people over if it's too long with too much arrogance and nastiness. You've got some great tools, so just find a way to even it all out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FABULOUS STORY..................

BEST I'VE EVER READ AND THE PERFECT ENDING.

TOM LIVED THE DREAM I NEVER HAD.............WONDERFUL STORY........

mjpack3mjpack3over 10 years ago
Damn hot story

I don't even like to read and yet I found myself checking in for the next part very frequently. Hotter than hell!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I loved reading this story so much it was extremly hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dog crap ending.

Good write, Dog crap ending. The boy might have big balls, but no manly balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like it

I loved the nastiness, I love the filth. Which is probably why I like most of your other stories as well.

in a lot of stories i admit I hate the over-exaggeration of the characters bodies. But for some reason I enjoyed it in your story.

Also something that I don't think got enough good attentions was that Tanya stayed faithful to her husband for 20 years.

I dislike stories where the protagonist shares his women with others even in the past tense. I'm weird like that.

I also think it adds to the chemistry between the Tanya and her son.

Thank you and keep it up!!

rocket436rocket436over 10 years ago

Great love it write more loved when he made love to his mothers bf then his mother great great story

EyelanderEyelanderover 10 years ago
Amazing, but sad it had to end.

Thanks for an awesome series, i loved it all the way through, i always prefer story ridden stories over shitty 1-4 page stroke stories any day. It had kept my interest all the way through, can't wait for any more stories of yours in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ending

So we will never know the fate of Tom and his conscience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You're getting a lot of negative feedback, and I think one part of it is inaccurate---while Tom gave in, he did win the sexual "battle" and become dominant, which never happens in your stories. In your stories the man always loses to the "evil" woman, so I give you credit for at least presenting a variation on that. And your ideas are excellent if repetitive (okay, except for getting the mother pregnant, not into that). However...you don't need to say the same things 20 times in a row. This could have been half the length and still been as hot. I hate to be critical when your writing has some very hot ideas, but you do ramble.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was hoping Tom would get turned into a blubbering mess, although I guess Tanya did win in the end. Looking forward to your future stories.

IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 10 years ago
Unbelievable

What an unbelievable story and ending. Cant wait for the next story.

Heres to more Mom and son incest. More pregnancies and perhaps

a marriage or two to Mom

pacman30pacman30over 10 years ago
Terrible ending

You had built up an amazing story one man trying to redeem himself he won over his mom and then you throw it all away. He could had rode off with Carmen who gou screwed over plus his dad who wasn't a jerk and cared for his family. You had the cjance to make him a better man and you blew it. I enjoyed the story up till the end I wish it had went the other way.

risingthunderboltrisingthunderboltover 10 years ago
Could have made Tom shoulder some Responsibility

Pure carnage nothing sensible

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
94% aka 16/17ths of a great conclusion to a great story !

Most of this was epic, the smacking of Mom's ass, the smack talk , even Tom & Tonya's conclusion wasn't out of line given these characters' wherewithals. This was akin to marathon piano recital by world class concert pianist that ended on three, incongruous, flat notes.

The trio of goofs would be excluding details of Casey's returrn to carnal stage along with more specifics on lJay & Carmen's fates. Some eventual consolation would not have been out of line. Still the superb FAR outweighs the mediocre. This story isn't for everybody - so what. I

If one has no ribald sense of humor or distaste for details. Stay the f---k away. This author dares to toy with some heavy questions in the midst of body fluids & groans of ectasy rebounding off walls. He doesn't opt for crowd pleasing answers.

There are victims left to cast a shadow over readers enjoyment of vivid, unbridled debauchery. No one gets a complete free pass as curtain falls. Previous cmemts cplain this was too long. Too me, this wasn't long emough. I'd LOVE IT., as mentioned before to see Carmen & Jay heal but oh well.

The main thing seem by me, is how above & beyond TalkMan went beyond your average story in this genre. Does he talk smack through his demented characters on a voracious & incessant scale ? Yeah. But he backs it all up ( & then some ) *****.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Different

Yeah there was a lot of repetition, but if reality is what some are looking for then isn't it more realistic that these characters would think like this? Constantly at battle with their own wills. And while that may be realistic I think its important to keep in mind that this is fiction, it can have cartoonish events and bodies.

This author basically writes the opposite sex stories of which the male is dominant. How many stories and authors are on here where the male has a 12-13 inch dick and conquers married woman after married woman? Too many to count. This is the opposite idea. And I like it more since it can focus on more than one body part being used as irresistible.

Also, the author deserves credit for having the male win this time. He wasn't completely corrupted, he actually tried to keep his relationship with Carmen in tact. But just like in the last chapter, he knew that his mother and his own sex drive would not be denied. This story is a tragedy, where the evil parts of good people win out and the good ones either escape, like Carmen, or are left in their wake, like Jay.

And in response to the comment that 'love beats lust all the time", uh, no it doesn't. Wish that was true but you know its not. Love could win, at first, but while it may not be the reason people divorce every time, more than 50% of marriages in the U.S. do not have happy endings, with many involving adultery. You should stick to Disney movies dude and not read erotic stories, especially about incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Stuff (but crap too..)

Pure Brilliance from start till after Sex with Mom. Then it all started to go downhill.

2 things;

First off, Jay should have thrown Tanya out on her cheating ass. Don't care if the world knew why. She's lazy, artificial, amoral, a liability, a leech & will never make it on her own. Total Bitches like her I've known & I really do enjoy it when they get theirs. But lets face it, Jay wimped out on this & he'll find he's gonna be more hurt & pay much more for not doing what he needed to do - cutting his losses. He makes the money while Tanya & loser son eat it? Fuck that.

This is fantasy-writing I know, but to the real world me that really blows.

2nd, Tom. Bold. Smart. Great guy. Piss-poor judgement. Now a total Zero. Had a good future but flushed it all down the "dark" toilet. And for what? Sure, Tanya has a great bod now (yay!), but how long's that gonna last? She's FORTY-TWO for fuck's sake! Total asswipe now. Yes, I would have fucked Tanya too - then moved on with my life. Tanya's the End - & now Tom's life has ended too. The dumb fuck.

Poor Carmen. Damaged for other men to follow. But a commonplace experience for a lot of women today. No more trust, dammit!!!!

Whatever. Good story TTM. Almost worth the investment. Ending.....not so good. But don't let that stop you. Keep going man. You've got a fan.

- spec

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
grammar

Liked the story. Hated the grammar. It's not me and her. It's she and I. The person talking (or writing) you are always the second person mentioned. You really need to learn this rather basic grammar, when to use him, her or me as opposed to he, she or I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
maybe

Ok, maybe I was wrong in saying love beats lust ALL the time. But there's nothing wrong in rooting for it is there? For a guy who's totally in love I have to believe that.

N I did say it was an awesome series.i was just let down by the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story, abrreviated ending

I liked the story. It is fiction and it is fine that things are inflated. Pun intended. Good job of getting me invested in the characters. I wish you had explored the relationship between Jay and Tanya more. The conversation at the pool is missing the kind of heat I would have expected from Jay after being emotionally destroyed by his wife and son. This is a good man that has been punishing himself for 20 years just like his wife. I am not sure I believe he would have taken the new reality of his life without more action.

SiodisSiodisover 10 years ago
Kind of disappointed

I gotta admit, this is nowhere near as good as it should have been.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

Just thought you would make cantankerous his wife n mother his slut

XXMuffDiverXXXXMuffDiverXXover 10 years ago

Thanks For The Great Read. No Doubt that Tanya was/is a True Bitch Slut and she deserved to Finally be Conquered by Someone, especially Her Son. As For Jay, He Always knew that He was not a capable Partner in the Bedroom (at least for Tanya) so what happened wasn't really a surprise to him as He knew that eventually she was going to have to cheat on him, so his only surprise was the fact that it was his Son!! I felt bad for Carmen, as I think she was good for Tom, and in real life, she deserved better, but this is just erotic fiction, soooo~~Shit Happens!!

Tom at least finally wised up and returned to College so he might make something of himself after all, But Why worry when He can have fantastic Mind Blowing Sex several times per day and not worry about how the bills get paid (Once again, this id Fantasy, not Reality, hehe)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

Finally a mother/son story that has it all. The only thing I would change is the meanness to others. Just because you have this fantasy couple that are the ultimate incest freaks, why do they have to be dickheads? I would have liked it more if they were kind. If they had a sense of guilt - not for enjoying each other sexually - but for causing pain to others. The hottest thing would be the ultimate alphas glory in the incest, be each others true love, perfect match, and still be decent human beings. Is that too much to ask? This is after all total bullshit fantasy why not make it perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
u r great

Just thought you would make carmen his wife n mother his slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I was surprised by how well this ended, i was expecting not to like it so much. The dad was in the story so little i don't think it mattered as much the way it ended for him, the only thing i would have changed was after he tamed Tanya that he would have kept his gf too and had best of both worlds. Tanya wouldn't complain since he is in charge and im sure the gf could have been made to accept the mother, Owe yeh and the teacher being more in this chapter than just showing up in pictures. The only additions i would make.

I thought the build up would have been better than the actual act but the last chapter was just as hot as the previous ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No different

You said was different then other stories but was the same other then the dumbass kid who lost thought he won. And you just jumped from him winning to suddenly they're fucking again and Carmen walked in on it. It was so out of nowhere thought was a stupid dream again. You should retire stop writing stories cause you went 8 chapters and told same story you tell in one chapter but dragged it out for no reason and made it worse. Need to learn sometimes less is more jackass

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good read...

In my opinion I though you did a great job with this story...the pool chair scene I thought was freakin amazing and the build up was epic...although I'm a fan of the subject matter, don't care much for pregnancy pertaining to this subject matter...having said all that, I still thought it was a great job...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bravo sir...

Well done, a tab long winded towards the end. Never the less good stuff. If anyone enjoyed this story, you would love Klrxo's work. I highly recommend "how mom made me state champ" ; "the nest" and "5th wheel" to name a few...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
About Matters

Listen, the ending was great, don't get me wrong. Kinky and hot. But one mistake you made, as much as I enjoyed the story, was making us sympathize with the dad. You see, while the dad's role in this story is filled by the role of a cuckold obviously; this tale is of two sex gods finding intimacy, and leaving a loose end like that seems kinda hasty. The dad just "spaces out". So work on tying up loose ends, otherwise: Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Change from you'r usual endings. But still true to your style

Great Story - Your best yet

This is the 1st story of yours where the woman doesn't make the guy submit or fool him. Tom has no illusions about the nature of their relationship & he is just as bad as Tanya. Also, the first time that both stand on equal grounds. They both ultimately got what they deserved & both cheated on their significant others.

On the other hand, like in your usual stories the guy resists at first, but then gives in to his desires & once he's tasted the best, there's no going back. Also, the alpha female takes initiative & pleasure destroying the relationships.

But this time the woman also resists at some level 1st & the guy lusted after her 1st. To top it all off the guy enjoyed the destruction of the weaker/normal characters too. Rather than being corrupted, it seem Tom underwent the realization Tanya had undergone when she was his age. They were truly meant for each other.

Hope you write more such stories with both sides being equally dark. It's a lot hotter.

dob1921dob1921over 10 years ago
Great Reading

This has been an amazing series. This story has captured it's readers like no other on this site. Just look at the amount of feedback it has generated. You are a talented author and I have truly enjoyed reading this story. I would not have ended it the way you did but it is your story not mine. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Definitely not the classic happy ending.

Great job. Reminds me a bit of the Japanese/netorare. It rarely appeals to most people, but its still good in its own way.

I look forward to more of your work, this series still could go on imo. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I gotta give it to you, this series has been the best in 2013, so it is appropriate that you would release the final on the 31st......BRAVO.....take a bow buddy. Conversely now I am terrified if i'll ever get off like this again as the bar has been set so high. Hope to see you try and better it buddy!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just Another DBZ Cliffhanger

Well, the entire series is out and will probably see syndication, plus minus cuts related to edits and dubbing. Decent attempt at character development, very thankful you did not ressurrect Jay in assembling the dragon balls to fight for the wife. (Would have been 1 paragraph to 3 pages of "filthy", "nasty", "INCEST!" repetition) Equally thankful Johnny wasn't available to high-five the kid; prior commitments I'm sure.

Honestly started "tl;dr"-ing after Jay learning about it the way he did, because there was no point. This was the only "chapter" I chose not to finish because the story was already over. Good story to a fault, leading to become a nightmare to reflect upon positively.

While I cannot pinpoint it exactly, I am otherwise disappointed. Lots of extra hot scenes though, and for that, thanks for your time. (Just don't see much point rereading anything except the actual meaty parts.) /opinion.

ShiggyMotoShiggyMotoover 10 years ago

The story (more or less) ended with the son being superior to the mom. Any chance of a continuation series that takes place 18 years later involving the daughter? If the mother had to create her superior, it makes sense that the son would have to create his. The theme may be similar to the Tastes Like Candy series but I have faith you can bring something new.

HamsterHamsterover 10 years ago
From Hot to Not

I read this story with interest until the last two installments. At that point it went from a good, if twisted, tale of incest to erotic horror. Believable up until hubby gets sent out to make the money while Tom gets to be a stay at home Asshole.....WITH kids.

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasover 10 years ago
I have to admit...

...I was skeptical of all that build-up -- seemed repetitive and overlong. But man, the central sex scene here is simply amazing. Such detail and so hot. Great, great stuff.

DjeterDjeterover 10 years ago
Greatness!!

Excellent conclusion, well worth the wait!! Please continue writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This ending

After all that....fuck I don't know how to feel. How did a freakin incest story make me so emotionally conflicted?!!?

In any case, well fucking done.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
I didn't like the end...

...but then, I was hoping that the dark side would not prevail. And did the husband Jay ever get shafted, working his ass off for these two back-stabbing fuckers...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
New

Happy new year

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Mom won in the end...

She finally got the domination in bed she was looking for, and her son's life revolves around that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You are a writing GOD.

Thank you for every word you have written. Your talent is unparalleled. This is just sheer genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
treating mother and son as heroes

I know this story is a work of fiction. But treating the WHORE, and ARSEHOLE SON, as the heroes is beyond belief. (A) she predicted, that he would beg,to suck on her milk filled breasts which he did.so he lostthe bet (B) She turned JAY into a cuckold, and made him pay for thier lavish life style. He should have just divorced her, and left them destitute and shamed with a child, that everybody would know, was not his, because of his work comitments. Fantasy is one thing, this is just CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well done

17pg is a little much, but the teasing was top notch. The ending was a little evil, with the son still coming off too cocky... but certainly better than the early chapters.

Still think candy was your strongest incest story, foxy grandma also was pretty good!

thx for writing

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

It took awhile to get through it but I stuck it out to the end. It was an interesting story. What really fascinated me was the way you kept insisting that Tanya's huge tits could make anybody do anything she wanted. Tits are tits no matter how big or perfect. If a guy throws his life away over a pair of boobs, then he's an idiot.

At the end of the story I kept wondering where Casey fit into this. Jay said Tom owned her ass too but Tom didn't mention her at all in his final thoughts. Just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
what am i going to read now.

Not unlike the characters in this story I am now ruined for any other story.what am I going to read now.great work. Look forward to your next submission.

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 10 years ago
It is

Epic indeed. Thank you for writing your first m/s story. I hope there will be more similar stories from you in 2014.

stunursedaytonstunursedaytonover 10 years ago
Awesome

Your entire series of You Couldn't Handle Me was simply awesome. Even though we all knew Tom would eventually fuck his mother, the twists and turns you threw into it are the mark of a seriously twisted mind. My hat is off to you sir. LOL. The savage fucking they engaged in when Tom finally got to nail his mom was epic. I'm sure they were sore as hell the next day. The tattos were also a nice touch. Forget making a Fifty Shades of Gray movie. I want to see this made into a porn movie. It would be the first with a great plot and hot sex. Well done TalkMan. Well done.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 10 years ago
^__^

Absolutely amazing story. Borderline to what sometimes creeps me out in a story, but you managed to keep it interesting until this full-fledged epic chapter arrived. The constant tension between the characters was simply amazing to read. Obviously, a 5 stars story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the great work. ^__^

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

17 pages? 17 fucking pages?? This is a story that could run and run! !7 pages of pure erotic, cock hardening, mother fucking, delightful, entertaining filth, couldn't be better.

I firmly believe this to be the best Mom/son fuckfest/breeding story I have ever read. It's a huge shame that it had to end. Any chance of a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Great story. One of the best fantasies on the site.

One thing you glossed over that I wish was in more detail was Casey's (Ms. Graham) tattoo saying she was also "Property of Tom." I would like to hear more of their exploits and what the dynamic is between Tom, Casey, and Tanya when they are together and in various couplings. Tom is too much of a man for just Tanya and obviously she needs to bring in some backup when she gets worn out by Tom. I'd also like to read about when Tom is away at school and football if Tanya and Casey get together for some lesbian sex between two forces of womanly nature.

Furthermore it would be good to see Tom go back and dominate his old fianceé, Carmen and bring her into the depravity that is his family/harem.

I almost feel sorry for Jay, but his was a necessary casualty for his son to take his rightful place as the head of the family and to start a new family with the most perfect women around.

Perhaps someday we will get an epilogue or a second series with the further exploits of the family. Maybe in 18 years their daughter, Teresa, can grow up to out-fuck her dad and make the whole family so proud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed the ending

I'm glad that this time around, the victim in the whole thing, Carmen, at least got a decent end.

She didn't end up an obsessed, broken woman to be further humiliated by Tanya, so that was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

keep up the the great work man your a legend now

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

I really enjoyed your story!

blackfenblackfenover 10 years ago
Awesome

I can only imagine how long its taken to write this huge masterpiece. Well done, most excellent.

JMUDreamscapeJMUDreamscapeover 10 years ago
Wanted to love...

...but I could only like it. The length was an issue. I can get past all of the unrealistic sizes because I do like big breasts, but 17 pages...crazy. Beyond that, can't say I loved the ending. Thought it was too much of a formula. Brief moment of "yay, he broke his mommy," before going to the "but now he's ruined." Not only ruined, but his father is ruined and Carmen is ruined. I guess I hoped and expected better, something different and unique. The writing is tremendous and I envy your ability, but toward the end, I was skimming through just to get through it.

kaidmankaidmanover 10 years ago
good series bad ending

I enjoyed it you hardly see such a well written story had a number of errors but those were more typos than mistakes I didn't like how the guy ended up losing in the end it's like he conquered his mom but got broken in the process and the build up was too big for such an ending I think all of us were hoping for him to break her and move on with his life

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

I waited until it was done and read it all in the course of two days. I feel dehydrated. This was fucking crazy, some serious G.H. Lawrence level stuff. The final chapter here, just pulled out all the stops and turned out just as depraved and impressive as I hoped it would be, given all that build-up. Well written, strong characterization, and even though I enjoyed their exploits, I kind of hate the main characters and feel awful for Jay and Carmen. So it works as a story, not just a stroke story.

Anyway, looking forward to the next one.

HardMerlinHardMerlinover 10 years ago
Way to go!

Thank you! Looking forward to your next series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Everyone lost

And it took you 17 pages to make everyone losers. Either get an editor or realize where your posting this crap. Your writing simply isn't good enough to justify this moronic, rambling garbage. Nothing original or compelling. Not a single decent character to like in this mess. I can't believe I wasted my time reading it.

sh0wst0ppersh0wst0pperover 10 years ago
Epic...

Loved the last post by an Anonymous. If you're going to harshly criticize the author, then why hide under "Anonymous" unless you know you're an idiot and want to hide your identity? I wonder how people don't realize how transparent such a move is. That said, TheTalkMan has written several pieces that follow this model. Some are very short stories. He starts each story with an annoying 2-3 paragraphs pleading with the reader to understand just what kind of story this is to save them from "wasting their time". And now I understand why. Because some people are absolutely clueless. They read the whole story and then criticize it because there wasn't a hero. Hello?!? Anyone home?!? Of course there wasn't going to be a hero! You want him to hire an editor? For what? To change the entire course of the story?!? The story was terrific and this author is incredibly talented at what he does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Film noir!

While some have been critical, I think the story ended the only way it could have. When Tom descends to this level of incestuous depravity, I simply cannot imagine him being happy having sex with anyone other then his mother. His mother was always right, once he mated with her, he would never be satisfied with anyone else. So, even as he won the battle, he was always set up to lose the war. One the whole a tremendous effort by the author to write a novel length incest story and keep it interesting till the very end.

I look forward to more submissions from him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well done

I don't believe the criticism is about the quality of this chapter. Rather it's all about how extra ordinary the previous chapters where. You did make this one great as well, just some times the ending chapter can match the previous ones. Still a great story all in all, but it was really all about the build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i loved it!!!

I think that 17 pages was a lot,but i think the ending was to short.i would have like to know what women they had in there three ways.he said what the story was going to be like,so don't be mad at talkman.i hope that you have a new story asap.i think that this was i love story,mom & son are in love.mom is not a slut, she fucks just her son or a woman for him.so stop talking bad about the mom,she had sex with just the dad for 20year.l hope to you make a part 2!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great read!

Looking forward to your next story!

REW42REW42over 10 years ago
Very Different, Very Good Mom Incest Story

Loved this story. An extremely twisted and long final chapter, but it was headed this way anyway. This story was so good, and had so many delicious possibilities. 'Twould be awesome to see some an alternate version of this chapter (or two or three!). As insanely hot as Tanya was, I miss the presence of Ms. Graham. Alas, poor Carmen -- maybe you can throw her a bone(r) in some spin-off series or something :)P

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
confused

Wasn't there once a way to only give a half a star? 'Could've sworn...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disappointing and predicatable

So in the war of wills in Ch 17, Tom completely caves at the first meeting, the blow job. He lets her do exactly what SHE wants. All he had to do was grab a handful (or two) of hair, and control her movements. Slow her down, speed her up, hold her fully impaled for as long as HE wants, or even stop her altogether - for a while

Then when they get on the bed, SHE give him permission to suck her tits and he does? He should have done ANYTHING else instead. Attack her twat, kiss her lips, ANYTHING else

Again, when SHE tells him to eat her, he caves and does what SHE permits. At least he show some balls by stopping before she cums, until SHE takes over again. There is not a woman in the world who can "force" a man's head into her cunt, unless HE allows it

Then he allows HER to stop him from fucking her and lets HER tell him to suck her asshole "I could tell Mom really needed to have her asshole worshiped" Again what SHE wants

At this point, Tom has already lost, and we all know it

Then after the first fuck, when she is semi-comatose, all he has to do is jack of on her face and tits, to show her HE decides when and where to cum and leave. But no, he just gets back into the bed and continues the game HE has already lost

I kept reading this steaming pile of dung to see how you finally wound things up, but have absolutely NO interest in reading anything else you have written

'Bye, and "No, Thanks"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
differant

98% of mother son stories are the the same! Its boy has to have mom or mom has to have son! This one had clever plot twist and kept me comming back for more! Makes want to read more stories this auther has to offer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent, but...

Would love alternate ending where mom wins...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To: Anonymous 12/31/13

Mom DID win you stupid shit. Yes he out fucked her, but he lost in the end when she wouldn't let go.

And what on earth would lead him to believe that she would honor her bet in the first place? As she is written I wouldn't believe her if she said the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, without impartial verification

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This is the nastiest dirtiest hottest story serier I have read on this site ever!

Keep up the good work. Now to read the rest of your work. Awesome!

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettover 10 years ago
what about the teacher?

I would have loved to have seen how mom and son re-hooked Casey back in with them, seeing as she had the same tattoo as mom. Maybe an off shoot story in the works with even more debauchery and fuckery?

Anyway, loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you for one of the best!!!

Absolutely grand in scale, detailed to perfection. A great read thru.

I cant wait for your future tales. Cheers!

Lich LordLich Lordover 10 years ago
Wow!

This really was a twisted tale with evil people. But at the same time it was absolutely incredible!! One (if not the best story) I have ever read on the entire internet. Not just Literotica. The only thing that disappointed me was you didn't have a long drawn out section for the tit-fucking. Sex in general is repetitive, but you managed to draw that out much longer. Either for future stories or for this story could you add more in-depth tit-fucking? It would be much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hottest shit ever!!!

This story was fucking awesome!!! You made words come to life!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tanya and Casey

yes fully agree with the comment to re hook Casey and Tanya against each other in the battle of skills,anyway very nicely written

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
truly awesome

one of the best stories ive read on here so far you are kinda stuck on how hot the mom is but great story maybe a story comming for moms girl friend with the same tatoos and all move in together she sounds just as hot as mom cant wait for more great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
awesome

i just wanted to say I love this series but it is not the best for me i would like to see you do a story on a mother and son who fall in love and have a child instead of rough hate filled evil sex just more of a incestuous romantic i guess but overall it was good and you have great potential i can tell because i have read hundreds and yours really sticks out and keep writing long storys no short shit plz your fan kid mercer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I can't stop cumming

The wait was too long and the chapters without sex were unnecessary, but holy shit I couldn't stop cumming after reading this final chapter. We need a follow up epilogue that tells more about Tom and his mom fucking each other senseless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice

Twisted fucked up and hot. Though their baby would be 10 kinds of fucked up because of incest. I kind of feel sry for the baby. She'll pebbly end up fucking grandpa with their whole messed up family

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES