All Comments on 'You Couldn't Handle Me Ch. 08'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brilliant.....

Vic1225Vic1225almost 2 years ago

Best of the damn best

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

As an avid reader of mother/son incestuous love stories (500+), I would like to make te following comment:

1. I have never read a story by an author who so thoroughly developed his characters. The depth and breath of character development (emotionally, psychologically, physically and psychologically) is beyond belief.

2. This is the first mother/son incest story that I have ever read where there was no love (as commonly accepted) between the mother and son.

3. In real life I have no problem with mutually agreeable incest in which both parties willingly agree to the relationship; there is no positional powerplay nor emotional abandonment if one party is not agreeable to the arrangement; and the lovers treat each other as equals. This story epitomizes said relationship.

4. As for the characters, the husband/father (Jay) got what he deserved. His wife never loved nor cared for him. For 20+ years Tanya put up with a man who could not satisfy her. They both knew this, In Ch. 8 page 2. the wife admits Jay has the equipment but did not know how to use it and she was unwilling to teach him.

5. This is a truely outstanding series and hope that the author continues this series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sexalicious

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

It's hard to sketch uglier characters. I think you managed to create two characters that make you want to throw up with their ugliness. Unfortunately, that's what our society has become: all "I" people who don't know any friends because of their egoism and arrogance. Confucius is absolutely right with his statement: "Woe to us humans if there should actually be justice in the universe! "

The best ending for me would be if the two had contracted HIV and would suffer a slow and agonizing death!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ngl, I liked all the previous chapters. But I couldn’t read this because it was too long. Needed so separate for few chapters

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Well that was a long story, was it worth reading all the way through? Yes and no, I love how you write such good descriptions and characters BUT you do over do some of the words I think you over describe some things just to make it seem longer!

As “matte w” below said it would have been a bit more fun to have them get aid,s or something dad getting his own back, but it was yours to write and overall you did a good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought this story was well written. Two primal lovers descent into madness. If I was disappointed in one thing it was that Carmen didn't get a monolog as well. I thought it would bring closure to her character.

eroenthusiasteroenthusiastover 1 year ago

This was a good story well done!

OreoCOreoCover 1 year ago

Before they got together the prose got tedious and too much of a good thing; after the inevitable happened, it became more repetitious; big tits, 10in cock, tight cunt, buns and beauty, cuckold father. I only skimmed through most, but read the ending to see if the father shot them both. Alas, he did not. So,the best I could give you was a 3 overall: good in parts, repetitious and wordy for the most part.

tachikomatachikomaover 1 year ago

Loved the build up across the whole story, but could have used some much needed editing to pare down the constant repetition. Not much of a fan of the exaggerated sizes, but I think you mostly made it work. I had been rooting for an ending where Tom was able to beat Tanya both physically and mentally, to leave her after conquering her for Carmen. As it is, I think Tanya won in the end, even if she was conquered in bed and Tom was broken by her even if not in the same way other guys had been broken.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlover 1 year ago

I thoroughly liked all of this

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(4/21/2023) Well, I stand by my comment at the end of chapter 6. Except for Five stars for all chapters. Well written with a lot of drama and an unfulfilling ending. A shit ending, IMO. Tom may have had his name tattooed on her ass, but who actually owns whom? Jay was the cliché cuck. But what happened to Carmen was down and dirty evil. While Jay deserved what he got, IMO. The character of Carmen deserved better. She was the true noble innocent of this tragedy. This chapter was too long and was redundant, IMO.

RandStoRandStoabout 1 year ago

I couldn't make it past the second page of this chapter. Until this, the story was great, albeit with slight dips in quality. I think the main appeal here was the descent of two terrible people bringing out the worst in each other. The tension and realism was top notch. The sex scene this chapter starts with though, specifically the dialogue, feels terribly stilted. Real people don't talk like that. Short monologues have featured in this story a bit too frequently, but some people are just like that, so it's not an issue in itself. However, there was no sense of mood or flow to the scenes here, and that made it fall flat. The direction of the story itself isn't bad, but at the very least this chapter should have been executed better.

clutterbuck52clutterbuck5211 months ago

A truly mesmerizing story! I think this is the best, most intense mother son incest story I have read. I must admit after reading chapter 1 I jumped ahead and read chapter 8, before going back to read the ones in between. And reread chapter 8. I just had to make sure the invested time was worth it. And yeah it was. Absolutely.

The thing is, the author's name is very apt. He does talk, or the characters do. A lot. So from time to time I found myself wishing for Tom or Tanya to tell each other to shut up and get on with it. On the other hand, the amount of text means you are immersed in the story world a long time. The danger is of course that you may become a bit impatient.

The author hinted a more mom son incest stories to come, but there hasn't been much of that since this story was published. But one can always hope ...

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

Whatever, dude. this is on par with your other stories in that most every one in the story is a twisted piece of shit or too stupid to just walk away. Just like the grandson in "foxy grandma" should have run, not walked, to the nearest exit. Tanya is pure trashy cunt, nothing is ever said about her nor does she ever say anything approaching words of love. And this kid's too stupid to stay away!!! The son could only have learned about love from his father cuz Mom is heartless.

Once again, i was lured into a story of yours only to run into way too much fucking darkness! "Love's in need of love today..."! Stevie Wonder got it right! The perversity that is you upends all that and your story just wallows in the seamy underbelly of drivelous FILTH! There's no maneuver room in this story cuz the characters are so one dimensional. Son tries, he honest to god tries (yeah, right!) to find something other than conquest to occupy his time, but MOMMY DEAREST beckons and the stupid little shitbag comes running!

I want a divorce (unlike Jay) from your toxic, drag me through the gutter poisonous pen! So, yeah, I couldn't handle you- i've got better things to do, fine novels to read, maybe that book by Nabokov, maybe another mother son story, but with a heart not run through with darkness at it's core. I guess i'm far too invested in seeing the good to waste any more time on your evil. Like one commenter above said 'you need a shrink". Psychoanalysis or maybe just a heart doctor to see if if you actually have one! Bah Humbug! GOODBYE! And may god bless

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

Sooooo...i'm back. Another author on this site specializing in mother son stories reached out to me in an E-mail and wrote a lengthy response to my four comments on his two-part story. He essentially critiqued my critique. He mentioned "You couldn't handle me" as an example. Hey! I've already read that one!

And then i wrote a few responses to his response and i'd discovered i had been approaching my critiques all wrong. To whit: I was slamming him and also you (as i reread my critique above of 18 days ago) for plot points and endings that didn't suit my idea of what was right or wrong or the level of depravity i was willing to accept, etc. etc.

i was essentially rewriting y'all's stories instead of enjoying or in your case detesting what i read. I say detesting- it's a whole lot more complicated than that. I knew the bumping uglies between mommy dearest and son was coming, i knew your penchant for darkness, yet i foolishly hoped that the newly minted narcissistically intertwined couple would somehow get dished up some quid pro quo at the hands of the truly pathetic, worthy of our sympathy, father. But he all along was greatly overshadowed by our XXXL size queen he intentionally knocked up, so he cowered, tucked his tail between his legs and essentially abandoned his marriage in favor of being replaced by his son- a son so overpoweringly god-like in the sexual (if not loving) realm that he became the only man that never broke under the strain of trying to satisfy her boss (in the James Brown sense), her need for some man in the world to bring her to heel.

As i told this other author: your story is the most memorable story i have ever read here on Literotica. I have yet to keep from stewing over this fucker! Granted it's only been 18 days ago i wrote my final (yeah right) poison pen letter, i'll probably be able to recite the plot points on my deathbed!

Here, for your reading pleasure, is my alternative ending to your novel length short story:

before hubby leaves on his journeys, she decides he gets the cock cage treatment as punishment for yoking her to him so long ago. He ain't even gonna be getting none on the road! After he sees his estranged wife and son's social media flaunting of her baby bump, he's had enough! Enough is enough! So he hacksaws off the lock, cuts them off cold turkey and takes his life back! Fuck those two cunts! They ain't seeing a dime of my hard-earned pay EVER AGAIN! They want to sue me, i'll drag them through the mud! The end!

i guess i glossed over your 'happy' ending on the run-up to my first critique. Mom and son dote on their little one, they continue to fuck each other into oblivion at every turn. the son sez he still regrets the loss of his true love, Rachel. They live happily ever after, if not really ever loving each other, still glorifying in the greatness that is their sexual conquest of each other. Ad nauseam! Sure made me nauseous, anyway. At least with my ending tacked on, they'll have to pave and pay their own way in life. I'd say that's divine retribution!

I regret my personal attacks of you in my comment above. Sorry about that.

I hate to keep bringing up Foxy Grandma (no i don't!), but that one is like Marianas Trench dark, while this one is only hidden in the closet dark. It humbles and pains me to say it, but thanks for writing such an everlastingly memorable tale. Now go fix the ending!

Robodoc130Robodoc1308 months ago

Am I the only one that was rooting for Casey to be a big part of the end…. I understand she was still in the picture but I was hoping she would have lived with them in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So I liked it if you want a happy end to it though …Carmen and the dad are a match made in heaven , humble, down to earth , perfect sequel idea just a love story between the two .the dad files divorce outing his ex wife and son as cheats , his wife and son settle at the last second giveing him a 60/40 split with him most of the funds, A real son is born that would never betray him,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

*immediately notices it's 17 pages long* Oh come on, this is gonna be drawn out to hell, isn't it? Haven't I suffered enough!? :( It turned out to be good though so in the end I didn't mind.

It got a bit dark there with the thoughts in The End (Ch 13 in the story) but I couldn't help but agree with them to an extent. Is it really better to deny your true feelings and nature just to avoid hurting a few people, especially if it will set them free in the end to be with better suited people? But damn the way Tanya set Carmen up. Brutal. She really gets off on that shit. In the end, Tom and Tanya really were made for each other. No one else would ever really truly satisfy them and let them be the person they are at their core, even if they are kind of shitty people. It's a happy ending but for trash people. Mixed feelings about that but I think it's a mostly good thing. I just hope their kids end up being better people.

It was mentioned they did stuff with other women. No doubt Casey is one of them. The tattoo Jay saw on the FB photos pretty much implies that. I wonder if she's a regular part of their activities or just an occasional visitor, perhaps only when she really needs that itch scratched. I wonder if anyone knows Tom won the bet since he was the first to fuck Ms. Graham. That would have been fun to read.

Anyway, overall this was a great M/S story. Yeah it was hella long but I enjoyed the journey and the eventual destination. The sex between the mom and son in the end was hot and nasty and I think worth it and the whole build up was pretty solid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yeesh. Husband should burn them both with the videos. The wife would go to jail. He would scorch in a divorce. She has the reputation yo lose as an actress. Her dirty laundry threat was toothless. She would lose everything if this got out and his son would no longer be arrogant. Depravity is one thing, but their blase determination to humiliate the husband/father would not go unpunished. And he has all the means and leverage to do it. But it doesn't happen. Fictional balderdash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES