You Cum Way Too Fast

Info
What happens when she discovers you can't fulfill her needs?
225 words
4.36
29.3k
17
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,180 Followers

You always wanted the Prom Queen type, right? That one girl that is simply, "all that". She's fun, sexy, smart, kind and oh so fuckable. The thing is, you weren't the Prom King, your name wasn't even on the ballot. Let's face it, you're an average joe. And look, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You work hard, you treat people nice, you try to eat healthy and exercise when you can, but life is busy. So what happens, years later, when the stars align and you finally get the courage to ask that "Prom Queen" fantasy type out and she actually says, "yes"? Fuck, what now? Do you have what it takes to be with a girl like her? Sure, holding your own on those first few dates is one thing, but when things turn physical, then what? Up until now she's been with countless guys and you, well, you've watched a lot of porn. Can you fuck her the way she is used to being fucked? Can your dick give her the orgasms her hot little pussy will crave? She has high expectations. And what if you fuck it up? Will it be better to have loved and lost or would you rather have never loved at all? Either way, don't fuck this up - a girl like this is simply unforgettable...

--:--
--:--
1.0
KSWifey
KSWifey
KSWifey
1,180 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
KSWifeyKSWifeyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much!

GashlasherGashlasherover 2 years ago

So good KSW. Humiliation and Horniness feelings galore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I knew I was going to be a minuteman.... I would've stepped up to the plate.... and ate!!! I would pleasure the pussy any way I could!! Make it sloppy, licking up the 'oh so sweet' juices starting at the clit, down to the inside of her warm and moist pussy and then you unexpectedly continue to her forbidden yet ever so tempting, 1 finger tight asshole. I continue gliding my tongue back and forth, messy and wreckless. At the same time, my fingertips trail close, rubbing, caressing, probing and exploring all intimate features your body has gifted us with. Meanwhile, it begins to soak nearly everything on my face, from the bridge of my nose to the lower hairs of my beard, I am saturated with your most sacred nectar. The natural fragrance of you overwhelms my senses, as if your subtle scent were a 10 pack of Xtc on its own! I would devour you, in the most pleasurable and intimate ways possible. After a couple of mins, you would be the minute'woman'. As you tremble and quake and convulse and moan, I slowly but firmly insert my manhood inside of you. Moments later........ satisfaction achieved ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Happens to me much of the time and get ‘friended.” You have a smooth and sexy voice.

KSWifeyKSWifeyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much, Big Greg! So happy you enjoyed :)

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Isn't That Why I'm Here? To Be Used Your good girl knows exactly what you need. (Two Versions)in Audio
Ascending Lauren Ch. 01 Wife acquiesces to shared fantasies.in Loving Wives
Forbidden in the 1950's Ch. 01 Young married woman takes a walk and sees something.in Interracial Love
Making up for Lost Time Ch. 01 Innocent wife Anna's husband pushes her towards son's friend.in Loving Wives
Setting Wife Up With Our Lawn Boy Husband secretly pushes his wife to be with teen boy.in Loving Wives
More Stories