All Comments on 'You Cum Way Too Fast'

by KSWifey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

Brilliant again thanks for a big cum!! I love being humiliated and that voice is second to none!!!!

KSWifeyKSWifeyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much, Big Greg! So happy you enjoyed :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Happens to me much of the time and get ‘friended.” You have a smooth and sexy voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If I knew I was going to be a minuteman.... I would've stepped up to the plate.... and ate!!! I would pleasure the pussy any way I could!! Make it sloppy, licking up the 'oh so sweet' juices starting at the clit, down to the inside of her warm and moist pussy and then you unexpectedly continue to her forbidden yet ever so tempting, 1 finger tight asshole. I continue gliding my tongue back and forth, messy and wreckless. At the same time, my fingertips trail close, rubbing, caressing, probing and exploring all intimate features your body has gifted us with. Meanwhile, it begins to soak nearly everything on my face, from the bridge of my nose to the lower hairs of my beard, I am saturated with your most sacred nectar. The natural fragrance of you overwhelms my senses, as if your subtle scent were a 10 pack of Xtc on its own! I would devour you, in the most pleasurable and intimate ways possible. After a couple of mins, you would be the minute'woman'. As you tremble and quake and convulse and moan, I slowly but firmly insert my manhood inside of you. Moments later........ satisfaction achieved ;)

GashlasherGashlasherover 2 years ago

So good KSW. Humiliation and Horniness feelings galore!

KSWifeyKSWifeyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKSWifey@KSWifey
In an online world full of beautiful women, I am delighted that you found me and are taking the time to read my words – thank you! Who am I? I am an erotic amateur artist who enjoys bringing fantasy to life in vivid 4K HDR video, audio, and photography. I'm also a thirty-som...