You Deserve Better

Story Info
A recent divorcee is offered unexpected submission.
12.6k words
4.44
30k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
398 Followers

Much thanks to NewOldGuy77 for faithfully editing my stories, at a moment's notice!

---

"You deserve better," a low voice said, startling me from my reading.

I frowned and looked up, meeting the intense gaze of the 20-something-year-old college student who'd just entered my office.

"What?"

The young man's eyes flicked to my newly bare left ring finger. I recognized him, he'd been in several of my classes over the years. He had applied to pursue his doctoral research with me but had ended up with another advisor. I was terrible at remember student's names, though, so I couldn't quite retrieve it out of my memory.

"How would you know? Maybe he deserved better," I challenged, irritated by anyone presuming to know about my private life.

The man's eyes crinkled with amusement even as the corners of his mouth turned down seriously, "Impossible. You are successful, scarily smart, kind, driven, and adorable. It would be a lucky man to have you."

Despite myself, my pussy fluttered lightly at the compliment.

"Well, thank you," I dismissed the topic, a little irritated by the reminder of my failure to choose a life partner correctly, "but I'm sure you didn't come here to talk about my divorce."

The man, ah, his name was Ben I remembered now, grimaced.

"Actually, Prof. Cary, that is what I'm here to talk about."

"Excuse me?" I pushed back my chair with annoyance, "My personal life is none of your business."

Ben looked down, "I know," he said softly, "but I'd like it to be."

Was he propositioning me? I looked at Ben carefully. It would have been a lot easier to dismiss him if he had been more arrogant or less cute. And he was cute, and half my age. He was thin and nerdy with unruly hair and, I noted with interest, long boney fingers with pronounced knuckles and wide flat fingertips. I bit my lip as I examined his hands, imagining those fingers touching me, inside me, pleasuring me.

I shook my head free of the image. I didn't need a relationship. I didn't need to let anyone into my heart, that would only end badly.

"I am not interested in a relationship. I'm not interested in giving anything of myself to anyone, not now, and possibly, not ever," I said brutally.

"I don't want to take anything from you," Ben said daringly, "I want to give you everything you deserve. I want to serve you, to just be allowed to try to entertain you, perhaps. I want to please you."

As he spoke, his voice dropped lower and became husky and I could see him practically tremble with emotion. Thinking dangerous exciting thoughts, I slowly stood up, walked around my desk, brushing past Ben and closed the door behind him. He didn't move, didn't look at me at all.

Feeling almost in a trance, transported into another world of possibility, I asked, "What do you have to offer me?"

Ben sucked in a shuddering breath and spoke, "My time, my affection, my body. I would give you everything I can, to use as you wish."

"Why me?" I asked, needing to know what had inspired this unexpected offer.

"Because... Because I want to serve, I want to be used, and I want to give that to someone who deserves it. And you do."

"You know, there are women out there who are looking for men like you. Why not offer yourself to one of them? I can tell you how to find them."

And I could. I'd been a frequenter of that scene, once upon a time in a life before marriage and kids had pulled me into normalcy. I had, in fact, gone back to check out the new version of the old BDSM club I'd belonged to once the last weekend. I'd been mildly disappointed with the experience, mostly because I found I lacked interest in dealing with people.

Ben shocked me by kneeling down and pressing his forehead to the floor next to my practical flat-heeled shoes, "I saw you at Onyx last weekend, Professor."

I let out a gasp, well that explained why he felt could approach me with this odd offer. Twenty years ago, I'd mostly been a sub, but I'd explored topping, a little. I cringed as I remembered my fumbling attempts at domination when I'd been as young as this man before me. But I was older now, more confident, less self-centered, and OK, I admit, a little angry. I was a whole new person.

"I want to see what your offering then," I said, deciding to embrace this opportunity, "stand up and take off your clothes."

Ben jumped to his feet, reminding me again how young he was, and how much energy that youth brought. Efficiently, Ben pulled off his NASA t-shirt that proclaimed, "I Need My Space," a pun I particularly enjoyed in the time of Covid.

The geeky flair removed, I could see that Ben had a nicely formed chest and smooth stomach. His biceps swelled with the promise of some muscle under a thin layer of fat and his pectorals were lightly defined. I could see just a hint of abs below his ribs, that disappeared under his stomach below. Sparse hair covered his chest and a trail led straight down his chest and stomach into his pants, which he was busily unbuttoning now.

I chewed my cheek to keep from salivating as his cock popped free of his underwear and pants. A frisson of desire spiked through me. I wanted that cock in me, no doubt about it. It would not be that easy for Ben, though. I would make him work for it, I knew. My pussy wet as I considered ways to make Ben please me with his suffering, as he so clearly wanted.

Ben stood naked before me now, arms hanging loosely at his sides, his shoulders back, but his eyes downcast.

"Have you had a mistress before?" I asked.

"No, professor." Ben replied, surprising me.

"No, Ma'am," I corrected him.

"No Ma'am," Ben replied dutifully and his cock twitched, betraying his excitement.

"I will not be easy to serve," I said.

"I..." Ben began talking.

"Stop. You may only speak when asked a direct question."

Ben shut his mouth, and I couldn't help but grin. The thrill of power shot through me and my nipples tightened. Oh, how I wanted to test him, his conviction to this course of action, his restraint, his depravity. I wanted to see just how far he would go to serve me and just how much of it he would enjoy.

"As I was saying, I will not be easy to serve. I will ask things that make you uncomfortable. I will test you, and I will give you very little in the way of rewards. It may be months before I allow you to touch me, even."

I stood so close to Ben now that I could feel the heat from his naked flesh, but I didn't touch him. I leaned close and breathed on his nipple, which was aligned with my mouth because he was so much taller than me.

"I will punish you, if you make a mistake," I promised, watching his cock for that telling twitch of arousal.

And there it was. Ben, it seemed, was going to be up for quite a lot of punishment.

"Most importantly, and this is serious so pay attention, Ben... Most importantly, I expect you to communicate your boundaries with me. And I will allow you the opportunity to tell me what you are feeling. It is your responsibility to never lie to me, about anything. Do you understand?"

Ben nodded.

"Good, then get dressed."

As Ben bent slowly, I noticed his cock wilt a little as he realized that there would be no touching today.

"Your first assignment is to either write or find an erotic fantasy that particularly speaks to you, that arouses you, and share it with me. I want something in my hands, whether it's a story or a book or a movie, by the end of the week. And if you bring me something you found, rather than created, I want an essay along with it that describes what, exactly, you like so much."

Ben had reclothed himself fully now and stood quietly waiting.

"I want you stand there for the next fifteen minutes while I work and think about if there's anything you wouldn't do for me. And when time is up, I will ask you if you thought of anything. Remember to be honest, Ben."

I sat down at my desk and stared at the technical paper I'd been reviewing. My mind could no longer focus on evaluating researchers theoretical assumptions or experimental methods. Now my mind was full of things I could make Ben do. Ideas churned wildly. I tried to not get too excited, I had no idea what the poor boy's limits were, after all.

I watched the clock impatiently, pretending to be calmly and coolly doing something important and worthwhile. Finally, the clock ticked over the fifteen minute mark, the arbitrary time limit I set for myself and for my new sub, to think.

"Have you thought of anything?" I asked, bracing myself for half my eager ideas to be dashed in the face of reality.

"I... I don't think I would enjoy eating your shit," Ben finally said.

I just managed to contain my laugh of relief. Well, that was a limit I hadn't even considered testing, so I was glad he had thought to that extreme to find something to say. Still, I wanted to be sure this short list wasn't simply due to a lack of imagination.

"I'm going to list some things. I just need a nod or a head shake, your gut reaction, OK?"

Ben nodded.

"Spanking?"

A nod.

"Caning?"

A nod.

"Flogging? Wax? Nipple clamps? Pegging? Butt plug? Cock cage? Gags? Blindfolds?"

A series of quick nods met my questions, building excitement in me as my options continued to expand.

I started on a new line of inquiry, "Foot worship? Pussy licking? Massage? Pet play? Urination on you, in your mouth? Public humiliation and exposure?"

The quick nods culminated in a confused nodding / head shaking at the last question.

"Tell me what you're thinking about humiliation," I said.

"I want to, but... I don't want to get in trouble, like with the law, or the school," Ben said.

"Very reasonable," I purred with approval, and Ben's cheeks flushed.

"How about fucking or getting fucked by other people? Can I share you?"

Ben nodded and I could see his breathing speed up.

"What about with men?"

There was the barest of hesitation, and then Ben nodded, filling me with unmitigated joy.

"Oh Ben," I sighed feeling truly excited about the future for the first time in a long time. "We are going to have so much fun."

---

That Friday, I found myself taking a bit of extra care getting ready. Even though I had no intention of letting Ben touch me, let alone get close to my pussy, I still trimmed my pubic hair carefully. I considered shaving my legs, which I hadn't done in a while, and decided against it. I enjoyed not shaving my legs, and therefore I wouldn't. I was doing things my way, now, after all.

I looked at my face in the mirror, considering the question of make-up. That was another thing I hadn't bothered with since I realized the idea of kissing a woman wearing lipstick rather turned me off. It might look nice, but the feeling and the mess of it didn't seem worth it. I reaffirmed that decision. My skin was still smooth and free of blemishes, making me look younger than I was. My pale eyelashes might have benefitted from mascara, but I knew I would smear it rubbing my eyes at some point and utterly ruin the effect.

I picked clothes that did the most to accentuate my generous ass and tits while not drawing attention to my also generous stomach. And while I usually put my hair up for work, I decided to let it down today. I'd been told quite often that it looked better that way, and it was a small indulgence to present a more attractive image. Not, I reflected, that any of these small changes would have any effect on Ben. He wouldn't be seeing my trimmed cunt, and he wouldn't be looking up at me to see my unbound hair. Still, I felt the slightest bit sexier, and that would be reflected in my attitude, which would affect Ben.

All day, my short, trimmed pubes brushed across my underwear, teasing me. All day, I anticipated seeing what Ben would bring me as the ultimate representation of his fantasies. By the time the afternoon rolled around, I felt ready to hump my desk chair to get some relief, but I wouldn't be succumbing to any such impulses. Instead, I was going to savor the anticipation as long as possible, drawing out my, and Ben's, arousal to its greatest extent. And I was prepared to ensure that Ben would get no relief, as well.

I was staring at my computer screen anxiously when Ben arrived, at exactly the assigned time. I smiled at that, wondering if he had been pacing and watching his phone for the time, determined to be perfectly punctual.

"What have you brought me?" I asked when he stepped inside.

Ben handed me a computer printout. I glanced at it and was amused to see that it was a copy of a story from my favorite online erotica website. My pleasure increased when I recognized the story he'd selected, it was one of my favorites as well. I wondered how he would feel if he knew that I knew the author of this particular fantasy, or that I wrote stories for the site as well?

"Close the door," I told Ben.

"When you are waiting for me for any reason, I want you to stand with your legs shoulder width apart and your hands clasped behind your hips, so that your pelvis is thrust forward. And, as you have done, continue to look at the floor."

I watched with approval as Ben adjusted his posture. In this position, the outline of his cock was visible even against the loose fabric of his oversized pants. I took a moment to appreciate the view before I turned to the story. I'd read it before, a couple times, but I read it again now, savoring the details that now were so much more meaningful to my reality.

It was a story of daring submission, public exposure and humiliation, degradation, and a mistress who shared her pet with strangers, inspiring them to explore their inner dominant and make use of the opportunity to have a willing toy. The story was told from the viewpoint of the sub, a man who craved to be used.

There was a second printout with a few short paragraphs that Ben had written to explain his feelings about the story. I read this page aloud, watching as Ben's cock grew as his own words were repeated to him, with my added emphasis to the most depraved of his ideas.

When I finished, I took a moment to appreciate the spectacle of this aroused young man who was putty in my hands. And, more, I took the opportunity to calm my own arousal before I did something as brash as to launch myself across the desk, rip Ben's pants away from his body and hump him to death. That was certainly not how a controlled woman acted, I smiled to myself.

"I'm glad you enjoy the idea of being caged," I finally said, pulling open my desk drawer where I'd stored my purchases temporarily.

I pulled out the CB-3000, a transparent plastic enclosure that would allow me to see Ben's cock pressing tightly into its hard shell.

"Pull down your pants," I instructed.

I was pleased to see that Ben returned to the position I'd assigned him after he lowered his pants to his knees. His cock speared lustily outward as his hips were thrust forward. I admired the view for a while before stepping forward to install Ben's new accessory.

I had also purchased the much smaller version, the mini-me, but I thought it best to start with a less extreme version. The mini-me lay in my desk drawer still, a tantalizing promise for the future. Now, I gently, but firmly, pressed the CB-3000 down over Ben's cock, touching him only when necessary, because ever contact of skin to skin made his cock leap and made my job harder.

Eventually, I got him all stuffed in and pressed my own small combination lock through the provided holes. The cage had come with a padlock, but with my tendency to lose keys, I felt safer with a combo lock. Also, this option left open several interesting possibilities for the future.

I stepped back and admired the effect. My pelvis pulsed with heat as I imagined kneeling down and licking Ben's thighs and balls as his penis strained against the plastic enclosure. Well, there would be time for that, later. Now, I had other things in mind. Besides, Ben hadn't nearly earned my mouth on his testicles yet.

I pulled out another new purchase, a slinky red dress. I held up the dress in front of me.

"Look up, Ben. Do you like this dress?" I asked sweetly.

Ben nodded enthusiastically and his caged cock jerked.

"Good, because you'll be wearing it tonight," I told him.

I watched with satisfaction and a bit of sadistic glee as the color drained from his face. And I was even more pleased when a faint pink flush spread over his pallid cheeks and his cock made a little desperate twitch. Then, Ben slowly undressed and took the dress form me, slipping it over his thin, masculine, frame.

The dress hugged his flesh tightly, and showed a small bulge where his cock cage settled between his thighs. His hairy chest, legs and arms contrasted roughly with the pretty dress. Delicious, I thought happily.

"Obviously, you can't wear a dress like that with tennis shoes," I said, dropping a pair of red heels at his feet.

When I stood back and examined the full effect, I was practically pulsing with sexual desire. Ben, already tall, towered over me in his heels. Still standing with legs spread and cock pushed forward, he looked like a slut. My slut, I smiled.

I pulled out my last purchase, a sexy red plastic choker with a ring attached, and fitted it around Ben's throat.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

I watched Ben carefully as he composed his thoughts. I wanted to push his boundaries, but not cross his limits. It was a careful balance, and it required complete honesty on Ben's part. I had to know he could give that to me.

"I feel..." Ben paused and swallowed before continuing, "I feel really horny," he rasped.

"I'm going to take you to dinner, now." I told him, watching him.

Ben's body shuddered, a tremor of further arousal, I thought. Ben cleared his throat, but then remembered his place and didn't say anything.

"If you want to ask me a question, you may raise your hand," I told him.

Ben tentatively raised his hand.

"Yes, Ben?" I called on him like a teacher of much younger boys. I hoped he was reminded of the different in our ages and positions in life. I hoped it made him feel like a young boy, needing to ask permission to voice his smallest questions, to ask to fulfill his most basic needs. He should have to raise his hand to be allowed to piss, I mused thoughtfully.

"Where will you take me?" He asked, and I thought I sensed trepidation.

"Nowhere around here," I soothed him sensing he didn't want to be seen by his classmates or other professors. "It's late enough that no one will see you on the way to my car, either. Our secret will be safely preserved for the enjoyment of strangers only."

Ben relaxed a bit with relief and his caged cock wriggled.

"While were out, I want you to walk with your back straight, confident. You can have a submissive posture in private, for me alone. But, in public, I want you to own the space around you, to be proud of yourself and what you are doing to please me. I want to you radiate pleasure that you get to be with me, do you understand?"

Ben nodded, keeping his posture the same, for now.

"Ok, let's go," I said, and opened my office door.

I looked back and was pleased to see Ben straighten up and meet my eyes, his shoulders pushed back and his chin tilted up. I nodded in approval and led the way through the empty building to the parking garage.

It surprised Ben when I instructed him to drive. I put the address in the GPS and slid into the back seat, relaxing happily as Ben learned the challenges of driving in heels. I trusted that he would figure it out with damaging my car. And if he did? Well, I already had several punishments I was eager to try. I found myself almost wishing for a little fender bender.

We made it safely to the restaurant, however. It was an upscale Italian restaurant which I'd reserved months ago, back when I still had a husband and plans with him. Ben's proposition earlier that week had made me glad I'd never bothered to cancel the reservation.

JuanaSalsa
JuanaSalsa
398 Followers