You Deserve Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't hiked the trail I'd picked in years. Long lazy years where my husband and I had gradually become more and more homebodies. I was ready to break out of those habits, and go enjoy the things I'd used to.

The trail head was crowded, as expected. I told Benji to put on his jacket before getting out, this wasn't the place to expose him, not with so many families around. No, that time would come later, when we'd (hopefully) made it far enough into the hills to get away from the people. This destination I was thinking of used to be unpopular, at least. It would take a good four hours to get there, which was more of a time commitment than most of these hikers were interested in.

With his coat on, the tights I'd given him looked like regular leggings like many guys wore for hiking. I'd considered letting him go bare legged, but I didn't want him to get ticks or bug bites or chafed thighs.

Benji carried the backpack, of course, leaving me unencumbered to enjoy the day. With each hour that passed, my spirits lifted. Being rather out of shape, I went slow and took frequent breaks. I noticed that Benji wasn't getting tired at our lazy pace. That was fine, I didn't want to wear him out, yet.

By the time we reached the lake, I estimated that we had two hours to spend there before would need to head back down, if we wanted to avoid hiking in the dark, and we did.

The water was just as clear as I remembered it, the trees just as majestic, just beginning to hint at their leaves changing color. Benji had taken off his jacket an hour before, feeling hot and far enough away from people to do so. I'd been happy that he'd made that choice himself.

We'd snacked a little on the way, so there was no rush to eat now that we were here. I rested for a moment on a rock, Benji resolutely assuming his position at my side, as if he hadn't just hiked for hours. I smiled at his dedication to the game. He looked intensely alluring, standing confident and strong, in his ridiculous outfit. His gaze was lowered, but he wasn't cowed, he was offering respect. I knew the difference, and so did he.

As soon as I felt rested, I stood up and undressed, making sure that I was in Benji's line of sight. He hadn't seen any of my naked body yet, not my breasts or stomach or ass or cunt. I wanted him to see me now, in all my imperfect glory. I was hot and sweaty and dusty from the trail, fat from years of laziness, hairy (other than my pussy which I'd trimmed), and saggy.

I was not an attractive woman. No, I was simply a middle-aged divorced college professor. A kinky nerd.

"I want you to think about this now, Benji," I said as I turned and gave him a good look at my body. "You could find a more beautiful woman, a younger woman, a woman just as smart as you who you could grow old with and share the same goals, a woman who could give you a child.

"You offered yourself to me as a sub, a servant, but I will ask more than that from you. If I let you suck an orgasm from my clit, if I open myself to you and let you take control of my most craven body function, I want much more from you than simply a servant. I want a partner.

"So think about that. If you want to just continue to let me tell you what to do, then wait for me here while I swim, and carry my stuff back down this trail, and we can play some more another weekend. But if you want more, if you want the opportunity to truly please me, then come swim with me, tease me, touch me, make me believe that you want me.

"Earn the right to get access to my pussy. Seduce me."

Benji didn't look up at my face as I spoke, instead he lowered his eyes from where they'd been surreptitiously examining my breasts to the ground.

"The choice is yours," I said, before I turned and dove into the lake.

The warm water felt glorious on my bare skin as I sank into it. I was a terrible swimmer, but I could float really well. I flipped onto my back, spread my arms, and closed my eyes, letting the sun warm me as the water caressed me. I didn't know how long I'd floated when I felt the tentative touch at the base of my throat, the tingling feel of skin on skin that tickled down to my nipple, then after the briefest pause, continued along to my pussy, and delving into my folds there.

I sighed with satisfaction and murmured, "Good choice, Ben," leaving off the affectionate suffix, as he wasn't a pet at the moment.

Warm wet lips pulled at my ear lobe, then pressed softly on my neck, then across my chin and to my mouth. I opened to his probing tongue, meeting it with mine, tip to tip, then sliding past and in, penetrating him as he penetrated me with his tongue, and lower, with his fingers.

I lost my buoyancy, and my hips sank into the water quickly. I bobbed up and snapped my eyes open, meeting the intense gaze of my new lover, and sometimes pet. I wrapped my hands behind his neck and pulled him into me, feeling his body fit in next to mine. His hands trailed over my hips and onto my ass, clenching me tightly to him.

"I want to be more, for you," Ben murmured into my ear, his breath tickling my ear.

It was way past the time to question why he was attracted to me. I would likely never understand it. Now was the time to simply enjoy that affection, to revel in his desire.

Ben took his time, feeling my body as we floated, running his hands over me, and his tongue too. He pulled me up high enough that he could suck a nipple into his mouth and he nibbled it before switching to the other. He kneaded my breasts with fingers and thumb holding them. He ran blunt fingertips down into my cunt, rubbing at my pleasure nub there.

I writhed in his arms, desire coursing through me. But I held back on the desire to wrench back control, to tell him exactly what to do, and how, and where. I wanted Ben to explore me, to read my reactions, and to trust his own instincts.

Finally, Ben urged me back to shore, settling me on the pebbled beach, the stone hard and uneven under me. I didn't resist as he made his way down to my groin, as he gently pushed my legs apart, as the first lash of his wet tongue laved against my clit.

I shuddered at that first exploration. The only person who'd ever been there before was my husband. I'd fucked other men, before him, and after, but he had been the only one I'd allowed to put his mouth on my pearl of arousal. How Ben had wriggled his way into my vulnerable space so quickly, I couldn't fathom, but he was there now, and I was glad.

Ben didn't just focus on my clitoris, he slopped his tongue and lips and teeth around my labia and thighs, down to my asshole, then back up again until my pussy pulsed with hot blood, ready to explode. I clutched at the pebbles under me, the slight pain they offered only heightened my pleasure.

I thrust my hips up into Ben's talented mouth. And then his fingers were penetrating me, slickly pressing into my vagina, thrusting in and out. And then his tongue was flicking in rhythm with his fingers and I was overcome, trembling as I came. I could feel as my clit squeezed out my squirt.

Just as he had when James came, Ben seemed to grow only more excited to taste my fluids. He eagerly lapped up what I'd produced, torturing my now too sensitive clit. I held back as long as I could, then pushed him away. Ben's submission had all but faded away in this moment of his taking me, and he resisted my guiding hands for a few moments, desperate to taste me longer.

And then, he released me, sliding onto the ground next to me, he pulled my head onto his chest and held me. It was exactly what I needed. Long suppressed fears bubbled to the surface and I wept in his arms. Some dark part of me had really thought I'd never cum again, never have good sex again, that I'd given this carnal pleasure up in exchange for stability. And at times I'd wondered if the exchange had been worthwhile.

Ben, unknowing, had put those fears to rest, and the relief was palpable. I knew my reaction must be confusing and worrying to Ben, so I tried to ease his mind.

"Thank you," I calmed myself to tell him. "That was beautiful. Thank you."

My hand brushed down his stomach and, encountering his cock cage, I played with it. One day I would let him fuck me, his cock was beautiful after all, but it wouldn't be today. Ben didn't ask for release, as if sensing that I'd allow it when I was ready.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Satisfied, finally."