You Deserve Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been married for a long time, I'd raised a son, I could clean a penis without it being sexual. But I didn't. Instead, I slowly stroked and twisted and squeezed, teasing and stimulating with one hand while the other tangled with his balls, rubbing soap into his pubic hair there.

Ben's hand clenched on the sides of the tub as he tried to control his arousal. Sensing that he didn't want to cum without explicit permission, I ramped up my attentions, and didn't give it. I watched Ben's face, his eyes closed with concentration, as I worked.

When his cock was hard as steel and I could feel the warm blood pulsing painfully, I spoked, "I'm going to count down, and you cum at 0, understand?"

Ben nodded, a hint of relief in his expression.

"100," I started, giggling as I saw Ben's face twist in despair as he imagined how long he'd have to wait.

"Oh, actually I meant 10," I relented.

I counted down slowly, evenly, keeping my movements rhythmic and predictable. When I got to 5, I slipped my index finger down to rub Ben's taint, as I still massaged his balls. At 1, I pressed the tip of my finger against Ben's asshole, reminding him that I owned that hole, now. At 0, Ben groaned and his cock bobbed in my hand, shooting streams of cloudy cum into the bath.

Feeling very satisfied with myself, I stood up and grabbed a towel, motioning for Ben to get out of the bath.

I pointed at the cock cage lying next to the sink, "Put that back on, when you're done."

I palmed the lock and went to the kitchen to make myself a drink before bed. Since my ex-husband was an alcoholic, I hadn't touched a drink in nearly a decade. These days, I allowed myself the indulgence of having a cocktail on the occasional weekend. I suppressed the brief urge to make a drink for Ben too, doing so would completely undermine the work I'd put in with him today, showing him his place in my world, the place he had asked for in my world.

Ben walked out of the bedroom, his cock crammed back in its little plastic home. He came to a stop next to me, spread his legs, and put his hand behind his hips, presenting his cock. I slid the combination lock into place and spun the dials.

I nodded at the floor, "In this house, you crawl unless I tell you that you can stand. Your water dish is over there," I pointed to a place in the corner of the kitchen.

I watched as Ben slurped up his water, his long tongue scooping up swallow after swallow. I couldn't help but imagine that same tongue making that same motion against my clit. Perhaps the sweet nectar that action would bring would give him even more sustenance than water, I mused.

Ben finished drinking, after a while and, without instruction, sat back on his heels, spreading his knees apart and putting his hand behind his hips. I loved how he anticipated me, putting his powerful analytical mind to use to determine how best to serve me. I smiled at his bowed head, letting emotion show that I never would if he'd been looking.

"How do you feel?" I asked him.

"Tired," Ben replied immediately. "And... Used, but not satisfied. I don't think I can feel satisfied until you let me suckle you, pleasure you, bring you to orgasm again and again. I've had two today, and you've had none. I don't feel right about that."

"Keep working, keep doing as your told, and eventually you'll earn that opportunity. But not yet. It's time to go to bed."

I finished my drink with a large swig and placed the glass in the sink. My new pet could wash it tomorrow, I thought to myself as I walked to bed, passing Ben, who was dutifully crawling, on my way. I headed straight to the bathroom to shower. By the time I was clean and left the bathroom, naked, Ben was already snoring gently on his pillow, his body curled up.

I sat on my bed and stared at him for a while, trying to slot this new unexpected reality into my ordered life. Well, I finally shrugged, these were the sorts of things that happened when one left oneself open to new experiences. It would either turn out to be a horrible mistake, or a wonderful adventure. Time would tell which.

In the morning, I woke to the smell of coffee, and something sweet. I stretched out on my bed, letting memories of the previous days adventures filter slowly into my brain. At some point, I realized that Ben must have made coffee, and was preparing some kind of breakfast food. I smiled as I realized that meant he wasn't crawling, surely a punishable offense. My smile broadened as I realized he knew that, and had decided to go ahead anyway.

Feeling more cheerful than I felt I had any right to feel, I practically bounced out of bed and slipped on my fuzzy pink fleece robe and matching slippers. I looked exactly like a frazzled, overweight mom in this outfit, and I knew it. Well, I certainly didn't need to pull out the lingerie for the benefit of my pet, I decided.

I shuffled out to the kitchen, catching Ben, naked as he pulled a tray of cinnamon buns out of the oven. He was on his knees, still, carefully trying to maneuver the hot tin up to the counter. He was tall enough that it wasn't really even a stretch to do so.

I laughed and Ben jerked around to glance at me, his expression guilty, as he wasn't sure if he was allowed to cook my food for me. It was adorable. I doubled over with laughter, until tears pooled at the corners of my eyes.

When I managed to compose myself, Ben was sitting back on his heels, knees open, head bowed. But I caught the corner of his mouth quirked up in a grin. It felt good to be happy, and to laugh at the ridiculousness of our sexual games.

I walked over and pet Ben's hair, "Good boy, Benji," I said, impulsively modifying his name to be more fitting of a lovable pet.

Ben, Benji now, leaned his head into my thigh as I praised and pet him. There were four large cinnamon buns now cooling on the counter, and a steaming pot of coffee waiting for me. Happily, I gathered up a mug and poured myself a cup, throwing in a heaping spoon of sugar and a generous dollop of milk. I scooted the buns onto a big plate and carried my bounty to the kitchen table, Benji crawling behind me.

I sat down in my usual chair and pulled out my phone to browse, check my latest reader stats, and read some morning erotica while I sipped my coffee and munched on a warm bun. Absentmindedly, I stroked Benji's head. And after I finished my first roll, I slipped one down to him, which he took in his teeth.

I looked out of the corner of my eye as Benji tried to determine the best way to eat without breaking any rule. Finally, he decided to use a hand to hold the bun behind his back while he chewed each bite carefully.

"Want to be useful today, Benji?" I asked after he'd finished his breakfast.

He nodded.

"There are some chores you can attend to while I catch up on some work. Dishes, sweeping, cleaning the sheets, scrubbing the toilets, things like that. Can you handle it?"

Benji frowned, but nodded slowly.

"You can walk as needed to complete these tasks," I allowed.

Benji's expression cleared and he nodded confidently.

"If you need help or have a question, just come kneel next to me and I'll let you know when you can talk."

That settled, I made myself a second cup of coffee and settled in to do some work. I had no real concept of how much time had passed when I became aware of a presence next to me. I frowned at my screen and worked out just exactly how to phrase the words in the proposal I was writing, trying to secure a government grant that would allow me to fund two additional PhD students.

"Yes, Benji?" I asked.

"I am done, Ma'am. What can I do next?"

I glanced at the clock, shocked to realize how late it was. It was already well into the evening. Had I eaten? Had Benji? I considered the problem and a vague memory of a sandwich appearing on my desk like magic formed.

"Did you eat?" I asked.

"No, Ma'am," Benji replied.

"Why not?"

"I wasn't sure I was allowed."

"You weren't sure you were allowed to make me breakfast, and you did that. You made me lunch without being told." I pointed out.

"I... I didn't think I deserved it," Benji tried a new justification.

I turned my chair towards him and tucked a finger under his head, lifting his eyes to meet mine.

"Benji, if you're going to serve me, you have to take care of yourself. If you make me food, you are to make the same thing for yourself and eat it, understand?"

Benji nodded, still looking unhappy.

I sighed, but softly, "What is bothering you? Be honest."

Benji looked down again, "I feel like I could be doing more."

"Like what?"

"I could work on your car, it needs a tune up, I noticed when I was driving it yesterday. And the brakes are a bit loose, I could fix that. I could clean your garage. There's a leak I heard under the bathroom sink, I could fix it. And..." Benji went quiet before blurting out, "I could make you cum! Ma'am," he added belatedly.

I marveled at his intensity and energy, wondering if I'd been like that, twenty years ago, bursting with the need to act and do. I thought back to my younger self. Yes, I'd had that much energy, I recalled, but it had not been so well directed to productivity.

Instead, I had been rather focused on sex. That realization made me feel a bit softer towards Benji on his apparent need to please me sexually, specifically. I resolved that I'd let him work on it tomorrow.

"It's late today. I'll order a pizza, and we'll relax and watch a movie."

I had started ordering pizza a lot more often after getting divorced, and had gotten to know my delivery driver pretty well. He'd advised me, repeatedly, to go get laid. I knew he'd be pleased to see that I was in the process of following that advice, and I knew he'd be particularly pleased with the kinkiness of the arrangement.

In other words, I wanted to show off my new pet to my friends, I laughed to myself. And I had a cruel little idea as well. Cruel for Benji, I supposed, not for anyone else. Yet, he'd nodded at the suggestion earlier this week. Had it really been less than a week?

I shook with amusement and dialed the number for the pizza.

While we waited, I browsed through the endless movie options, Benji kneeling next to me. I had just settled on a cheesy romantic comedy, the kind that are filled with shallow tropes and even shallower characters, when the doorbell rang.

I got up and started to answer, frowning when I noticed that Benji wasn't following. I turned around and made a heel command, one that was nearly second nature from training dogs, when I had them. Benji apparently recognized the gesture, and his cheeks flushed as he crawled towards me.

Satisfied, when he was kneeling next to me, I opened the door.

"This is not your usual order..." James comment trailed off as he caught sight of Benji. His eyes lit up and sparkled and he nearly dropped the pizzas as he reached up for a congratulatory high five.

"Whoa, nice!" He commented, with a laid back Californian accent that only came out when he was surprised.

I smiled, "Isn't my little Benji cute?"

James nodded appreciatively, "Damn... He sure is."

I was sure that Benji was grateful that he could stare at the floor during this conversation. I saw his neck flush red, even, as James and I eyed his naked body, and his caged cock that gave an intermittent twitch, betraying his arousal at this new situation.

"My Benji tells me that he's been dying to make someone cum, today," I mused happily, "Would you like to test out his mouth for me?"

James broke into a delighted smile, "Would I? You know how I feel about blow jobs."

I did know, in fact. This having been the topic of a late night conversation a few weeks ago as he'd explained to me that sex should be spontaneous, and frequent. I also knew that he was free of STD's, which had come up in the same conversation. So, I thought this was a perfect time to push Benji through another of his comfort levels.

Well, to be honest, things had progressed past talking and I'd tried out James' cock myself. Oral only, the idea of making myself vulnerable to clitoral or vaginal stimulation was something I was still working myself up to. Sure, men often see receiving oral as a power statement, an act of domination, but I never could quite wrap my brain around that idea. For me, receiving oral was the most intimate act of trust, and I didn't trust James' that much.

"Benji, how do you feel about sucking James' cock? Think about it carefully, and remember to be honest."

I winked at James as Benji mulled over the question. I wasn't really worried about his answer. James wouldn't be offended if Benji decided it was a bit beyond what he wanted to do, and neither would I. But, as Benji's mistress, it was my job to provide safe opportunities to explore, and I took that seriously.

We didn't have to wait long before Benji cleared his throat, "I think I want to try it. But I've never sucked cock before, so I may not be good at it."

"Don't you worry about that, dear," James said, patting Benji's head. "You won't disappoint me."

I gesture for James to come all the way inside and closed the door behind him, "Wherever you want, James," I told him as he walked in.

James dropped the pizzas on the coffee table, then settled into the couch. I sat next to him, intent on watching this private little porn show I'd arranged.

Benji crawled over and positioned himself between James legs. After the briefest hesitation, he reached out to unfasten James' jeans. James lifted his ass to let Benji pull his pants and underwear down and away from his now free cock. James' cock, which I hadn't seen before, was a bit smaller than average, I guessed. A good size for a blowjob, I decided with approval.

Benji licked his lips, then wrapped his mouth around James' penis, sucking him into his lips. The sight was so erotic to me that I felt a massive spurt of fluid cream into my underwear under my robe, which I still wore. My nipples hardened and I leaned closer to really see the details of Benji's performance and James' reaction.

Before long, James' hands were pressing into the back of Benji's head, helping him keep the rhythm and depth that James' wanted. I suppressed a powerful urge to place my own hand on the back of Benji's head and press his face forcefully into James' cock, choking my pet, then letting him up and slamming him down again. No, I couldn't do that without knowing both men better than I did now, but mostly

Benji. I was 90% sure that James' would love it.

Instead, I found myself rubbing my hand over Benji's back as he worked. My clit pulsed and throbbed relentlessly, complaining that it was not the one being attended to so thoroughly. Tomorrow, I told it as my last reservations about letting Benji lick my pussy dropped away in the face of my intense arousal.

"I'm going to cum," James moaned and pushed at Benji's head.

Benji, unexpectedly, leaned in, and sucked harder. Clearly he wanted to taste James' cum, so James' let him, thrusting his hips as he let out a long gasping groan of pleasure.

Benji's head jerked he felt the first spurt, and I empathized with that reaction. But then, he began swallowing as James' filled his throat with cum.

The same way that I would have, had it been me sucking James cock, Benji seemed to become only more energized after achieving his goal, clinging to James' cock with his mouth until James' had to exert real force to unlatch him.

Benji rocked back on his heels, an expression of lust and a bit of shock on his face. For once, I gave in to my first impulse and leaned down to kiss Benji passionately, digging my tongue into his mouth, seeking out cum residue to tastes.

James laughed and relaxed back into the couch with a satisfied smirk, "That was damn hot, Benji. You've got a gift."

I released Benji from my kiss and sat back too. Benji recovered himself and arranged his posture again, kneeling with legs open. His cock was pressed painfully into his clear cage. Benji glanced at me for one brief second before settling his gaze on the floor. I tingled with pleasure as I saw him lick his lips and smile to himself.

"I'll just see myself out," James said happily as he glanced between Benji and I, "You got a good one here," he said to me.

I nodded in agreement, an action that Benji couldn't see, and watched as James' left.

"How do you feel?" I asked Benji after allowing the silence to stretch for five long minutes.

"Mmm... I feel kind of proud, actually," Benji laughed self-consciously.

"As you should," I praised him. "I hoped you would like James' cock, I've had it myself."

Benji twitched a little at this revelation, clearly wanting to look at me, but resisting.

"He wanted to return the favor, you know, but I wouldn't let him. No one has touched my pussy since my husband. I want you to know that. To know that if you earn that privilege, it isn't lightly given."

"Yes, Ma'am," Benji said, head still bowed.

"Alright, now come up her on the couch with me Benji, and lay your head in my lap so I can pet you while I watch my show."

My young man obeyed quickly, and even made some gratifying purring noises as I pet him. I grinned fondly down at him, glad I'd decided to brazenly accept what he'd offered, instead of heeding my more rational instinct to push him away.

I awoke Sunday morning to the smell of fresh coffee again. It wouldn't be hard to get used to this pampering, I realized. I'd made a decision as I lay in bed late the night before, staring at the ceiling and listening to Benji breathe. Today I'd let him lick my clit, but first, he'd have to prove himself worthy. If I made it easy, he wouldn't value the gift of my cunt, and make no mistake, it was a gift, to him.

I announced the plan for the day after I finished my breakfast, biscuits and eggs today.

"Today I'm going to test you, Benji. And if you succeed, the prize is the opportunity to make me cum. I'll be testing your mental and physical endurance, and your commitment to serving me. Are you up for it?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" Benji enthused.

The poor dear had no idea what was in store for him. It began with his outfit. The dress and heels had been outside Ben's comfort zone, but Benji was already on another plane. I would push my pet further.

I tossed a few scraps of clothing at Benji, "Wear this."

This consisted of a lacy black thong and a pink fishnet sheath dress, and opaque crotchless tights. I had Benji stand so I could inspect the final look. Just as I'd hoped, the cock cage was apparent through the thin, holey, fabric. It wasn't visible, per say, but in the right light there would be a glint of reflection from the plastic case, and the shape of this would be obvious for those who knew what to look for.

I had Benji put on his tennis shoes and gave him a coat that came down to mid-thigh. I, on the other hand, was dressed in comfortable jeans and a T-shirt with the logo for the University I'd attended, not the one I taught at. I filled up a backpack with water, snacks, extra socks, a pocket knife, and a portable cell phone charger. It was a beautiful warm early autumn day, perfect for a hike.

I programmed the GPS and settled into the back seat. I was really enjoying not having to drive. It was too bad that Benji was so focused on my sexual pleasure and didn't realize how really nice these other little services were. But, who was I to complain? If Benji needed to lick my pussy to feel useful, I could certainly learn to endure. I laughed at the absurdity of it.

As Benji drove, I quizzed him about his thesis research. It must be surreal, I imagined, to be dressed in lingerie (I had him leave the coat off for now), driving around your crush, getting questioned about your technical area of expertise. I wondered if the nerdiness of it aroused him. It was hard to tell, from the back seat and with so many layers between me and his cock, sadly.