You Deserve It

Story Info
You fell asleep and did not finish it.
1k words
3.93
7.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After watching a movie one night we go and get in bed. I kiss you good night and roll onto my side. You are not ready to go to sleep and start to rub my back. You try to pull me onto my back and I push you away. You start kissing my back and pinching my butt. I tell you I want to sleep and this doesn't even slow you down. You tell me that you want me and that you will not stop.

As I roll onto my back you climb on top of me. You are moving you hips back and forth. Your hands are rubbing me on my chest. I look up at your beautiful face and immediately give in. Your beautiful eyes are staring into mine. I reach up and take you by your shoulders. Pulling you down I kiss your soft lips. Our passionate kiss lingers on as you hold my head. I put my hands on your sexy butt and pull you farther up on me. You are rubbing yourself on my stomach as I softly kiss your breast. Kissing your perfect nipples and running my tongue around them. As I wrap my lips around your nipples I gently sucking on them. Pulling you up farther you are rubbing yourself on my chest as I am tenderly kissing your smooth stomach. I pull you up a little more and your wonderful clit is in my face. I start to kiss it softly and run my tongue over it. You get a hold of me head again as you start to move your hips. I am trying to kiss your clit as you rub yourself on my face. I finally give up and let you have your way. You slide yourself up and down on my face. Your sweet juices are getting all over my face. Your breathing is getting faster and you rub yourself harder on my face. You start to shake as you start to orgasm. I finally get to lick between your lips and taste your wonderful sweetness.

You climb off of me and lay down beside me. I roll over to kiss you and before I can you are already asleep. As I lay there with an erection I start getting frustrated thinking about how selfish you are. I pull the covers off of you and look at your beautiful butt. I lift my hand and drop it on your butt spanking you hard. You jump and ask what that is for. Again I raise my hand again and bring it down on your butt spanking you harder. I continue to spank your butt harder as you keep asking me why I am spanking you. When your butt is bright red I stop and tell you it is for falling asleep before we finished.

As you lie on your stomach I get on top of you and pull your butt up in the air. You pull your knees up under you and I place my erection against your pussy. Gently I push my erection inside you as I rub my thumb against your asshole. As I slide my erection in and out of your pussy I grab your hair and pull you back against me. Gently I push my thumb inside your asshole. I pull your hair harder as I pull you back against me. My thumb is all the way inside your asshole as our bodies slam together. You rub your clit and I pull you back harder as I push inside you. We start shaking as our excitement builds higher. Our bodies tense as we explode in a wonderful orgasm.

We get out of the bed and go to get a shower. When the water gets hot we get in and begin to wash each other. Softly we slide the soapy washcloth over each others body feeling the passion of the other. When we finish washing we get dried off and return the bed.

You lie down and I grab the restraints and tie you to the bed. I tell you that you are not done yet as I pull them tight making sure you can not move. I get between your legs and lean down over you. My erection presses against your clit as I kiss you passionately. Slowly I kiss over to your neck keeping my erection pressed against your clit. I start biting your neck passionately as I start rubbing my erection up and down against your clit. Moving my erection away from your clit I move down and kiss your breasts. I slide my tongue around your hard nipples then bite them gently. As I bite your nipples I put more and more pressure on them. Your moans are mixed pleasure and pain as I release your nipples. Slowly I kiss down to your pussy as I slide my hands up and down your legs. Softly I kiss your pussy and slide my tongue up and down it. Gently I rub my tongue over your hard clit sending jolts of passion through you. You moans grow louder as I rub your clit with my tongue. You start pushing up against me and I suddenly stop rubbing your clit and rise up. You are pulling at your restraints trying to get me to rub your clit when I spank it hard. You scream with a mixture of pain and pleasure and I spank it hard again. You start shaking as I spank your clit faster and your orgasm thunders through your body.

I release you from the restraints and you quickly push me onto my back. You get on top of me and place my erection against your pussy. You begin rocking back and forth as I reach up and hold your breasts. I begin to pinch your nipples as you press harder against me. Pulling your nipples as I pinch them you rock around on my erection faster. As I pull your nipples harder I feel you start to tremble and our moans get louder. We begin to shake and we explode in a beautiful orgasm as fireworks burst in our minds.

Worn out from pleasure and passion we collapse on the bed and kiss passionately as we hold each other tight. Our bodies pressed together we slip off into a peaceful sleep.