All Comments on 'You Don't Fuck With JC'

by whiteone_redone

Sort by:
  • 295 Comments
grtguyintxgrtguyintxabout 18 years ago
Fucking Loved It

Both the whore wife and her lover got what they deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Imagine having such a weak ego that

you have to kill somebody for having sex with your wife and also subject your wife to a life of hell. JC sounds more like Satan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well, no half hearted measures here!

A good score for the story being interesting and pretty good writing... you have a nice engaging style!

I'm not particularly enamored with the violent aspect of the plot, but, C'est la vie.

Regards, DJ

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Maybe a bit harsher than some would like

but, a well told story, nonetheless.

And for those who whinge and bitch about the revenge taken by cheated on spouses - of both genders - remember this: Those who cheat with someone who is married know there are plenty of people in the world who will react precisely as this guy did, maybe even worse, so they take the risk at their peril

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Right Fuckin' On.......

Yeah....JC is not one of those limp dicked wimps that takes the kinda shit his wife and her lover passed on to him. Wasting the shit and stuffing his balls and cock down his throat is the only way to fly. Selling the old lady to some pimp who after totally breaking her ass sold her down the line to some other low life who would make good use of the bitch. I like you stories man. Keep 'em

coming. Ole Reb....ES.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Consequencial Plus KUDO's On The Talent

There ia a dark and darker side isn't there. Harsh yes but worse could have happened. She might have gotten away with it.

Author - quite well written and most appreciated. You bring to life the fury and calculating mindlessness which stirs some when deeply offended. A recent study noted on tv indicated that over 11% of marital homicide occurs due to infidelity.

There is a good chance several have occured while you read this story but that doesn't slow the pace any.

Thanks Author - you are good reality in this theme of marital consequence as a counterbalance to the more common absudities.

With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wagon tongue

I have no suggestions. I can only give you my sincere congratulations for an excellent story. Thank you!!

Xman72357Xman72357about 18 years ago
Great Story!!!

You did a great job telling this story. I personally think that your writing is very good. As to the content of your story it is excellent. Cheating wives deserve to be punished. How anyone, (Men or Women), are willing to but up with cheating spouse is beyond my comprehension.

I think he should be willing to marry again eventually because all women are not like Janet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it

It is truely a story of one time when the fucker becomes the fuckee with the full knowledge in her pea brain that she may just have fucked up big time. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

I am not sick and I believe in revenge. You are an asshole and if this is your idea of revenge you are also a really sick motherfucker. I hope that you someday feel Janet's pain. J.C. is a disgusting prick and deserves death by AIDS. Your queer fans will surely like this one because they are just as sick as you.

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Revebge is one thing

But total destruction of a woman you loved, supposedly completely, is over the top. Too much. I don't think I could do anything like that to any woman. I think total exposure of her infidelity and the humiliation, would have been enough.

It's a good story and a little intriging but a bit much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Total

it is over the top. but there just some people that you just dont mess w/.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
What an asshole

murder and continous rape for the hurt of faded out love?

The much I liked Paul in your first story (one of the very best I ever read here), the much I don't like all of the violence in this one. It's always insane.

In the middle, nothern and easter parts of Europe we are quite used to patchwork-families. Times change, people change and realationships may change too, don't you think so?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A bit cold and not very erotic

The main character has merit, but the reader didn't get to care about the wife, or her lover, enough to get the full horror of her betrayal and subsequent punishment. If there had been a scene where the husband confronted her before the adultery, making a passionate plea for the revival of the marriage, and had both spouses pledged fidelity, then the revenge would have been more satsfying.

This writer can capture the audience, though, aand I look forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
If only

Several years ago, I was in a similar situation, I only wish I had the resources JC had to deal with it. It still haunts me to this day......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The perception of ownership of people

is disturbing, to say the least. I suppose if the little stripper is married, he would accept mutilation and death with no complaint? This story had no loving wife or husband. It was an over done, but half-baked, plot and the saddest part of the story will be that some readers will feel the husband was justified in his actions. That is sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sick

To like the story, you have to at least like one of the characters. This man is a murderer and a thug. Does the crime fit the punishment? Hell, no! It went too far. Quite sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Crime and Punishment

The first thing noted is that this was a very well written short story (and due to its length, the author didn't have the luxury to develop any of the characters; even JC's character was not that developed, despite his brief intro to his youth with Carman and the mafia "youth" group and Carman's profess now).

Because of its set-up, the story held your attention from one paragraph to the next. You sort of knew what would happen at the end, but you HOPED that it would end differently! (It opened with the death of Janet's "lover," so the conclusion was already clearly portended: Janet was not going to receive an easy "sentence".)

What troubled me, however (and I'm all for revenge, if done fairly), was the author's creation of Janet: She came from an unloved, fragile beginning: being abandoned is devastiting crime that a parent could do to their offspring.

Given that (having created such a unfortunate and sympathic soul), I DO BELIEVE, the author has an obligation to make sure that Janet receive ALL of what's needed --- from help, to a second chance, to benefit of the doubt --- when it comes to redeeming herself. The hole we, the readers, have been told Janet has (presumably) dug for herself was DEEP, yes.

(The hushand even told us he believed SHE has multiple personality problems; and those manifestations seem to be acknowledged by clinical psychologists and psychiatrists.)

But for us to NOT sympathize with her, for us to better understand her --- a human being, not an animal, despite her alleged crimes --- the author needed to have told us her calculated heinous crimes (against her husband, whom the auhor portrait as a decent human being [a portrayal that was greatly damaged/contradicted at the end]) explicitly.

The author, after all, went on great length, to tell us the husband's side of the story.

While we scream for revenge and more of it, we, as frail humans ourselves, must ask whether the punishment of some one is merited by their crimes.

Again, the well-paced, well-told story notwithstanding, this particular revenge in this story far, far exceeded the crimes of infedility. A more balanced but still calculated revenge would be one in which the wife and her lover were publically humiliated, right after which their jobs and families and work places discarded them, whom turned upon each other in more nasty ways than what they heaped upon those who loved them and trusted them.

That would have been a more "just" and a fairer revenge. But killing two adulterors (Janet's "new life" is worse than death and she KNEW it, with the tears forming in the corner of her eyes, when the husband met her for the last time before she was shipped off as an animal) ---- and especially if we, the readers/judges --- have not been privy to all the EVIDENCE of her crimes, beyond what the husband told us, this makes the husband grossly inhumane; indeed, it makes him more devious, more calculated, more dangerous than any cheater could ever be.

But, gain, over-all, you are an excellent story-teller. Thank you for a great, short story, EVEN if my sympathy is all with Janet and little or none with the supposedly wronged husband.

(If I were "Janet" or someone who loved her, I would spend the rest of my life to come back, to get back, from that hell she's been sent to, to truly destroy the man who sent me into that place... All he could have done was to humiliate me as he thought I had humiliated him. But this punishment is unimaginably crueler than what I could have ever done to him.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GOOD GOOD GOOD!!

Finally a cheating whore wife gets exactly what she deserves. Very nice work author. You the man!

FireFox59FireFox59about 18 years ago
Life's Tough

I know you'll get pounded by the "too violent" crowd but I like your story. Like I said....LIFE's TOUGH and sometimes you have to pay the piper!!!!

Blue88Blue88about 18 years ago
Intense

Well written with a very intriguing plot. I do understand that marital infidelity can provoke the kind of response we see in this story. It's just that it gives me a small case of the shudders. Still, a well crafted story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Too violent

this story was a good read, but much too violent for any real enjoyment. I think you have the potential to become a good writer, but this story is way overboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'd actually give this one a 97

Classic revenge fantasy, nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Revenge Too Exteme...

for crime. No doubt some husbands react the way JC reacted to her cheating (note the murders and violence related to infidelity in today's newspaers) and they deserve prison time. Did Janet Facanio or Robert Toldson have parents or family who will miss them?

Given the affair Janet and Robert deserved to have their lives ruined but death and sexual slavery? You should have written them more terrible to justify JC's actions otherwise half of the population would get their punishment.

The writing of the characters (could have been more on Janet and Robert Toldson) was excellent.

SleeplessinMD

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 18 years ago
Too much the OTHER way vs SUSPICION

This was not quite as wretchedly bad as the travesty called SUSPICION by this author.... but almost.

recall in that abortion of a story the author CLAIMED he thought the wife was a sympathetic character....

Here we have a wife who for SOME reason thought Hubby was having an affair in ATL yet would never listen to reason NOR did the wife seeks any porof one way or the other.

so the revenge taken by the hubby is weak and NOT that powerful ... just excessively violent. REVENGE works ONLY when the both parties Know what is going on...

The only way this story works is to confront wifey ...PROVE his innocence ... prove his knowledge of her whoring around... THEN kidnap her... etc etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
sick, depraved story

For a witer who, according to his bio, does not like improbable stories, I can only assume he must live in dreamword. In a sane world, sick depraved storys like this put some one in jail or in a psychiatric hospital. This is not erotic or entertaining. It's just disgusting and sickening. the Ct. Yankee

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
violent as the other stories but good writing

This is a site where writers put out their fantasies as they come up with them. I think your writing is fine but all your stories are about a true hatred of a wife. And a more violent end then any writer has consistently shown that I know of.

I hope someone in your life has not devastated your mind to an abhorrence of marriage and woman that drives these same type stories. Maybe you just like to pull our legs and I hope that’s true.

You write very well and I’d love to see what other type of stories you have to share with us.

Good luck to you and may you have peace of mind and a real loving partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Deserved!

An excellent story, the plot, characters, and writing all top notch. Too many of these stories tend to peter out when it comes to the retribution given by the cheated spouse. This one didn't, right on the money. Look forward to your next storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Kick-Ass Story!

If there's one thing I hate is a cuckold, especially a cuckold who enjoys being one. I love to see wives getting their just desserts. Your story had a finality to it that only reminded me of the boy who would never be seen by his sister and parents again because he was eaten alive by the gargoyle creature in the movie Jeepers Creepers. It was chilling in its own unique way.

I don't think you should continue this story. Leave it up to our imaginations as to what eventually happened to Janet. Personally, I think she's had her holes stretched out to such an extent that she shits when she walks.

Take it easy and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well done

no sex, but the bitch got what she deserved,and hubby now has piece of mind,and should proud of a job well done

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 18 years ago
Well, he wasn't a wimp!

A murderer,yes ( the excuse of "I didn't know what they were going to do" wouldn't sway many juries); borderline sociopathic, yes. In the end he is probably as heartless and worthless as his wife was, but at least he wasn't a wimp. This is is a good thing, right? Isn't there any middle ground. Don't mess with JC? Why not? JC didn't do shit. JC doesn't phase me at all. Now, Carmine...that is one nasty mother fucker!

Regards,

C

sherlock40sherlock40about 18 years ago
I think if more people had access to the mob

this would happen in cheating spouse cases a lot more often. Thank you for having a husband that doesn't dive into his cheating wife's pussy to suck out some other guys sperm. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Liked it

I don't always like the pure violence but I did in this case.

charleybearcharleybearabout 18 years ago
Mixed Emotions

Though I liked the fact that the husband wasn't a wimp and didn't stand by and allow the cheating to continue and though I myself have used violence against the cheaters in some of my stories, the brutality to the wife was indeed a bit over the top for me. Maybe I am getting softer in my old age.

I do want you to know that your efforts are appreciated and I do look forward to additional stories from you.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
It ain't over

This story is not over. Detective Bacton knows for SURE that Janet did not leave on her own. This case file will stay on is desk and in his mind until he gets the break that will surely come. Trace evidence in the car. Or someone noticing that the Janet impersonator signed with the wrong hand, maybe. Or just that the withdrawal slip or credit card receipt was forged. Or since there are so many people involved, someone is going to give up Carlos to avoid jail time. Or Amanda lets slip to someone about the pictures. And he knows about the Junior Mafia background. (Junior Mafia??? Do they have T-shirts and a club house?) Something will happen to make this story interesting.

Oh, how am I so sure that Bacton knows? The abductors made a rookie mistake... they cut the seatbelt. He'll keep looking and pulling on the threads. Just a matter of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I was wondering about the seat belt as well

Perhaps our author does have some more up his sleeve. (Well I hope he does!) I was thinking that cutting the seat belt could well have been a little clew left in the story to get the ball rolling on a part two.

Nice little plant if that is your intention. Or a nice little door for other authors to pick up on if you've had enough. Please let us know your intentions.

Oh nice story by the way. Ignore the critics, write your own stories your own way.

DC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
mob character

ppl seems to forget that the husband was connected to the mob. hello! Sopranos everyone? are really ppl really thinking of reconciliation?

i like the way the husband stayed true to his mob charactet. and why is it so shocking that the wife's lover was found dead? you see this kind of shit on the 11'o clock news all the time.

besides, its fantasy. why not be something that you are not?

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 18 years ago
Stay away from a heartbroken mobster (even ex)!

Essentially a classic Mob style story. The background for the character’s upbringing and personalities were way above the average. The Action was violent as you would expect from this genre but not exceedingly so. To Pegywittty - I respectfully disagree with your reading of this story. His reaction towards his wife seems to be born out of deeply wounded feelings of a very loving man, but not a women hater. The types that you think of usually never marry and any type of relationships is very short and limited, mostly abusive. Not so here.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 18 years ago
ok,but..........

i think he should have set her hair on fire,gouged her eyes out,broke her teeth,cut her tits off,ripped her heart out. . then killed her! oh,sorry,got carried away.

i scored high because this is a well told story, very well written.

revenge is usually ugly, really ugly in this story. revenge also speaks large about the person seeking revenge. if one were to put a value to each act perpertrated the cheating would score very low compared to what the husband did, murder 1 on the lover, and rape,torture,both physical and mental,and a lifetime of slavery for wife. just who is the bad guys here?

thanks for your efforts,

don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Best ever story!

No one ever learns any stories in any of the usually worthless cuckold litererotica stories.

The husbad usually either gets excited and lets the women abuse her..or there is some level of forgiveness. When you cheat...you kill the man/woman who remianed faithful to you.

This was a dead man. He was dead when he saw the photos.

And although his heart lept for her once or twice (to prove love doesn't die) He still stayed true to his plan.

If you reward love with betrayal....death is too good a punishment. Maybe men and women should learn just how severe it is through your story. This isn't some MTV drama...this is what happens to a person when you tink its okay to not be honest and to instead be flirtacious.

This character was interesting.....and he got his happy ending...even though it is still a tragedy. It was fun to read you developing in depth his feelings and thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now This Is a Great Story!

Appropriate revenge for an incredible crime! Janet only got what she deserved and wanted; to be another man's plaything and to be fucked by another man for the rest of her life-no matter how SHORT that may be. No man wants an old and ugly woman, and it takes money, time and love from someone close for an average woman to look and feel beautiful. When a woman knocks that out of her man, then turnabouts fair play!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
JC`s Rath

You have a great story whiteone_redone and J C is one fellow i wouldnt want to piss off but JC could have just confronted the wife with the pictures and divorced Janet then sued Robert in court and humiliated them both for the affair instead of just doing that dom and nipple rings stuff and sending her to south america thats a little extreme i think.

P.S the abbreviation for Detective is Det.not dt.

Pat.

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
when there will be weak men,but not jc

this was a lesson for those who fuck with other men wives.some men don't play that shit.punish both and you find another woman to love.justice was the key here and not revenge.street justice is hard and final.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Way to go.

Loved it, been divorced wife claims she never cheated because I have a bad temper and carry a gun. I worked homicide for eight years and I saw this shit really happen. Loved your story keep it up.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
Robert&Janet

Well I hope Robert and Janet where ever they may be at that they remember they both threw everything away janet had love of a good husband robert did to his fiance so janet better be enjoying her new Life she will get all the sex she needs now.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sORRY, TOO VICIOUS FOR MY TASTE

i THINK THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN READING TOO MANY AL CAPONE MOVIES. HIS VICIOUS DESRUCTION OF HIS WIFE IS JUST SICK AND DEMENTED.

THE CT. YANKEE

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
if you fuck up my family you pay dearly

this be a lesson to the loverboys,don't fuck with married women.if most men protect their homes this way there would be less divorce.i would think twice before going after some one wife.some husbands don't turn the other cheek.that the way it should be,you play you pay.abuse by a cheating spouse in a mental slow dead.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
Let them know what hit them

Upon revisiting the story (and my earlier comments), I have discovered that in my first read I overlooked two important elements which are typical to this type of mobster style stories, but also to the cheating stories. Both were missing to the most part from the story. It’s not like “it’s against the law” not to have them, but IMO it would have added much to the story. *****

The first missing element is the warning. You usually see some effort to warn the cheaters without letting them know that you are on to them. It allows (if it works –and usually it does not) for the cheaters to retreat respectfully and for the husband to avoid “extreme measures”. In away it‘s supposed to be a way of saving face for both sides. In reality it’s a dramatic device which further vilifies the wife and the lover (they were given the chance, and still they did not stop) ;it adds to the prestige of the husband and to our level of our identification with his character. Finally it prepares us to more receptive to harsher punishment. *****

The second element is the confrontation. Even though there is a ‘mini confrontation at the stage where the wife is pretty much reduced to a level of ready for shipment marked trained and sold cattle’ So much more juice could have been squeezed out of this revenge had the targets for these revenge acts were aware of the fact that a revenge is being exacted on them in the presence of the husband. If the husband does not have the stomach (I would not either) for scenes like the ‘special feeding’ of the lover before his execution or for his wife’s special new obedience training, maybe simpler scenes should have replaced them, but ones in which the husband as only a marginal Mafioso type, could stick around if not take part himself. I suggest that (for future similar stories?) simply for dramatic reasons. If we don’t know to what degree or for how long were the two cheaters even aware why they are being tortured, then a key element of any revenge story namely the confrontation and the usually taunting lesson that it carries with it are missing. Still, over all, it was an enjoyable read which I liked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
little man

well written, but our hero is a vicious little man, reduced to committing a crime through his criminal connections without any conscience whatsoever. If the unfaithful mates had threatened his life in any means, that would be different, but this story comes out as a penalty for his ego, and not because of love, and that makes him less of a man.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Nothing worthwhile in this story

Tolerable prose but little else here. JC is merely an unconvicted felon, a person of low character, who willingly breaks the law to serve his base need for revenge. He has no place in a society where the rule of law is paramount. The good part is that he had no children to pollute the gene pool.

<P>

There's little admirable about this character and the storyline isn't satisfying unless you're into murder and kidnapping. I find neither of those pastimes erotic or pleasing. In fact, they're repugnant. Here's the Dreaded Double Goose Egg of Egregious Excrement for a story badly done.

HORNEYHUSBANDHORNEYHUSBANDabout 17 years ago
This dude has Balls!!!

People say that you could not do that to someone you onced loved, let me say there is a thin line between love and hate! Could not stop reading till the end. Kudos

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent

A little extreme but it gets the point across well. My ex wife cheated and I made damn sure the divorce cost that cunt every fucking cent she had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW you grew two pair for this story.

This was just wild to read. I loved it. Now go back and fix that Kathy bitch in "suspicion". Just send Carlos and his boys over to wake the bitch up. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mister Alvaranos,

There was plenty worthwhile in this story. On the other hand no one dreads your shriveled double eggs! Are you kidding?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Product of a Sick Mind

Well written but there are not enough adjectives to describe the inhumane treatment of a once loved wife.

The author is to be commended for good writting inspite of an apparant cocaine addiction while engaged in writting this story.

DSLAYERDSLAYERover 15 years ago
He had balls for sure!!!

Very good a husband that refused to be a wimp!!!!

As far as being realistic well I know a couple of people that worked for a "family" and things like this are done without much trouble.

MORE MORE MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Finally a real man steps in

Finally a story where the man isnt a bitch and deals with the problem not just sit back and act the wimp..

Todays society seems to preach pacifism and weakness to those who betray you and do unjust things and harm.

That's why our country is becoming a nation of sissy men and also a place where society deems cheating as cool and a fun thing to do. More actions like this would cause those women and yes men to rethink their actions.

I spent 5 years with a woman and when i joined the Army and was off serving my country she found time to screw around on me with her co worker a few months from us being married.. I made him pay and her family who were devout catholics disowned her. Her own mother slapped her in my presence and later my sister whipped her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
snore

lacked imaginative content

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sick

HUsband is much worse than the adulterers. If you think that adultery is so bad it deserves this kind of punishment you are certifiable crazy.

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelover 14 years ago
Awwwww so romantic

Sooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet! Can you believe there can be such a loving and giving husband? Wow. What a catch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sad

That any commentators could view this psycho as a 'real' man. He has serious mental health issues and anyone who can't see that needs counselling (or maybe committing to an asylum).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Reversing the comments below.

The loving faithful husband of this story reacted to the actions of his wife. The wife is the one tha was sick and mentally deranged. She knew her husband was working for their good but used it as a weapon to fuel an affair. She attempted to no only continue the affair after the husband was home but to totally and completely push her husband out of any emotional or loving or physical relationship with her. She not only lied to him she even broke appointments with him with no word. When people like the asshole fucking a married coworker and this demented whore (she was fucking for a promotion so she said) take their actions they leave the option of retribution to the abused spouse. He chose a strong revenge but not an unfitting one. Cutting the sex organs off wife fuckers then killing them has been a common correction used. It is called Cut and Shoot but in this case choke. The revenge on the wife isnt cruel or unusual. She was trained to do as she was told, yes that may have been abusive but with a woman that is so strong willed sometimes this is the only way to get them controlled, read Shakespeares "Taming of the Shrew". Sending her to a whore house so she do full time what she was already doing to destroy her marriage is a fitting punishment. If you think that is cruel and unusual think about this, young sexy woman disappear daily in the US. Some of these women are kidnapped, drugged, and flown off to brothels in other countries and kept drugged while they serve as prostitutes. And those arent punishments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Frightening. Knowing these so called 'men'

are out there among my family. Real men DON'T hurt women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I disagree

"Frightening. Knowing these so called 'men'

10/15/09 by Anonymous

are out there among my family. Real men DON'T hurt women.".........................................................................................................

Real women DON'T do what the bitch in this story did to her husband.

You dance the dance, you pay the band. End of fucking story.

I'd expect the same mercy from my old lady if i ever stepped out on her as well.

So smoke that you whiny ass bitch.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
JC Rocks

Throw the Cold Calculating Bitch to the Wolves .. and Do unto Others Worse they Have Done UNTO You. So Robert got his and now Lives in HELL Minus his Balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Alright, a male character with some balls....

Immensely enjoyed the demise of the ex-wife and the castrated idiot. Well done on this particular story.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
C_fromm said as well as anyone could.

Just desserts. He showed up in hell minus his cock and balls and her cheating ass will spend the rest of her like getting more strange cock than she could have ever imagined. I thought it was just a wonderful story and hope to see many more from you.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 14 years ago
Robert was a predator

JC was raised in the mafia culture. In Mafia culture disrespect is punishable by death. Too bad Janet didn't know her husband. Janet wasn't just cheating, she was dissing JC. This story was very real in the culture it occurred in.

Robert isn't the first man to find himself with his cock and balls stuffed down his throat because he fucked the wrong man's wife. That bastard was a predator. He sentenced Janet to a life of hell when he seduced her, the wife of a man who grew up "understanding" if you disrespect me, you pay the price. Where do you suppose Janet got the ideas she had about her husband cheating and the ideas of dissing him? Robert, typical of predators, pumped her full of shit.

If Janet had been appropriately respectful while she transgressed and remorseful and owned her 'sins' when she got caught, she would have been punished -- severely and painfully -- but not what she got. Her 'sentence' was as severe as it was not because she cheated, but because her disrespect killed her husband's love for her.

Well written, very real and depicts life in the mob culture.

BTW as our laws more and more "protect" predators such as Robert, adultury will continue to rise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The old Al Capone story revisited

Well written story but too unrealistic . It may have been acceptable back in the 20s or the 30' when the Mafia was riding high but these days no one would believe such a farfetched gory story.

60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

An excellent story that portrays ( almost never on this forum filled with closet queer wimp writers like JPB) the other side of th e coin from love -- i.e. PURE HATRED.

Congratulations for writing a story where the cuckold has a massive set of balls.

Ignore the rest of the weak wimpy comments that disparage your justified blood vengeance in this world of satanically controlled swingers, wife swappers and the rest of the LUST driven brain dead assholes who read these stories!! And, will, I assure you receive their rewards as the statement -- YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW - IN SPADES - TAKES PLACE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Whiteone, you are my man...

For us, the small-cocked, non-black husbands, you are the man.

Here is my vote if and when you run for the President of the United States.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Justice, oh sweet justice!!!!

Well written treatsie on what every cheating slut and asshole should receive as their just rewards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
way over the top

punishment fit the crime? nope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Crime and punishment

I believe that elimination of the cheater seems to be an appropriate response to cheating. Wahen you wife turns into a puta, the final answer seems to be the best answer.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Interesting

I agree that the old Mafia culture and the newer gang culture will kill you if they think you disrespect them. In fact they are killing each other every day of the year for just that reason. They do not much care whether you are male, female, or a child either. The nation as a whole has more sociopathic behavior than ever before. Look how millions of people hate Caycee Anthony and would hurt her if they could. Life is really cheap in reality because most of us do not care about what happens somewhere else to other people. Most of us like to think human life is important but we are only thinking of our own life and our family and friends.

There are a few of us that care about people more, but we are called liberal wimps. Men and women are still basically animals and can betray each other with ease when we want to. Both of these characters betrayed their one-time love for each other and one was of the sort mentioned above that did not allow disrespect because he was still a gang member at heart! This was actually a very good story of messing with the wrong sort of man. As a former cop I have seen it plenty. It still happens and has happened in past court cases. Spouses do kill each other...all the time! I wouldn't, but that's me...

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I'm sorry

I am a 'torch the bitch' kind of guy, but this one seemed too over the top. I prefer the suffering of the wife to be less about branding and more about other loss.

It is nicely written and my problems stem with the premise, not the skill or the grammar. If you write another story with a slightly different ending, I'd happily read it.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
well written

The story development was very good. The 'sentences' for the the cheating wife and her lover was extreme but I understand the entertainment value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
overkill

murder for infidelity . a bit to much.. he is to cruel and his punishment does not fit the crime. 2 stars for me

IN11ZIN11Zover 12 years ago
Scary Story

JC's one seriously scary dude.

Ahh - the Literotica audience. All sitting at their PCs reading and writing erotica - in this LW section about fantasy creampies, humiliation, swinging, swapping, cheating, revenge, reconciliation etc and when they read a story about a fantasy murder and kidnapping, some of them get their knickers in a twist.

Makes me laugh. Thanks for your story. 5*****

HeyAllHeyAllabout 12 years ago
Excellent story

Very well written. It felt like I was watching a movie and I stayed curious the whole time wondering what was going to happen next.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Porn Movies With Animals?

Well done, well written, very believable.

Too bad but, you don't mess with people that grew up in the streets of hard knocks - they don't forget and they don't accept betrayal.

Goord Story - Thanks!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Excellent

Lesson learned.

YOU DON'T FUCK WITH MY PAISANS! Ciao

HA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ooooo

good story, but...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Outstanding!

Great story with great ending. Would have liked a little more detail about her torture which, by the way, was well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You don't fuck with JC.....

unless you share a jail cell with the little man, where he's serving his 160 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh My God!

Quite a reaction you got here, WR.

People, it's a STORY!!!!.

I am sure WR doesn't have an 'ex' chained down in a Villa somewhere.

If you compare this to 'Suspicions', you can see that WR wants to make you think... this is the other extreme!

In response, he gets SOME thoughts, but so many more BASE REACTIONS.

As an artist, he has done his job.

While some moan that it's oh so bad and evil, well, guess what... real life can be stranger than fiction.

You soft, civilized suburbanites might detest the outcome of this tale, but you would also detest the meat in the butcher if you knew what happened to the animal sacrificed to feed you. You live in a saccharine fairytale. Bad things do happen, even in suburbia. And to the last commenter, who thinks JC will end up in prison for 160 years, well, maybe, but in real life there are so many cold cases where the truth might be somewhere close to this story it'd probably make your head spin.

Also, the character JC might be a sociopath whose response was far, far out of kilter with the crime, but in time past, in many cultures, just this outcome would have been the result, and it would have been the prerogative of the wronged spouse to seek just such a redress. My God, even religion has perpetrated such actions against INNOCENTS, let alone evildoers. Ever heard of the Inquisition anyone?

So, maybe reading this tale might make one think before deciding to disrespect the very person who one has pledged to respect, honor, protect and trust IN RETURN FOR THE SAME. It's about how you honor yourself and your own promise, in the end.

You never know, your spouse might just turn out to be the next Lorena Bobbit if you decide to change the rules.

So consider this a cautionary tale.

WR, write some more for us and ignore the reactionaries. Some of us appreciate your LITERARY efforts.

shuttlepilotshuttlepilotabout 12 years ago
Infidelity

should be a capital offense, with no chance of parole.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
you are one sick bastard

you get a 5.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
People don't own people

Slavery is almost completely eliminated from human life in the 21st century! No one has the right to do whatever they wish to do as revenge for being wronged! Punishment should be commensurate to the wrong. Sweety wronged Hubby MUCH more than the Bull did, but nowhere near enough to spend the rest of her life as a sex slave. All the Bull did was take some pussy that seems to have been freely offered. Maybe a broken jaw!

The story was well told. There were some loose ends, like Surrogate Sweety getting out of Brazil with her own passport that doesn't have an entry visa. Not impossible, but expensive...worth it? Her maiden name sounds like she could have expected 'revenge served cold!' She shoulda paid more attention to her Mama!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Marvellous story!

Well worth 5 stars!

I liked the Italian Mafia vibe and I was half expecting wifey to "swim with the fishes". I don't like slavery, so I would have preferred Hubby to garrotte his wife tenderly until she breathed her last...

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks*

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
disproportionate response

It was a well written story, however, the punishment was disproportionate to the wifes actions. In my opinion the wife would need to do much more than be cold towards the husband to deserve the punishment she received. The lover would also have to do substantially more to deserve the punishment he received. Just my opinion...

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
ITS REAL EZ TO BE COLD TO ONE WHO LOVES YOU

but the worm turns and bites the other way, TK U MLJ LV NV

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
A little harsh for the woman but she deserved it.

I am glad that JC was not the husband of any of the few women I have been with, I try to avoid married women but occasionally have slipped. I have outgrown all that stuff, regretably. A really good story, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

I've always enjoyed the sex trafficking revenge on the cheating wife. There are consequences to your actions ladies!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YOU HAVE A PROBLEM

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM - the timing is wrong. Communion is at the end of Mass and everyone starts to leave then. After Communion there are very few words - maybe a brief note about announcements and that is it. less than five miunutes. your character should have made his move during the greeting of the Priest when the one hour Mass just started. he was going to end up walking out of a chruch that had been empty for a good twenty or thirty minutes. busted!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
fuck proportional punishment

fuck proportional punishment - your give his pussy away or he takes your pussy - you get to do what you want to make it right - but only in a story, not in real life. in real life we have some rules you live by or your going to spend the rest of your life taking bubba and his brow laying pipe at both ends at the same time in your jail cell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story with even pacing

Obviously this story is nearly unique in this Loving Wives area, some might find it difficult to read especially when J,C, meets out the revenge. I don't agree that the main reason for the infidelity of the wife was due to her personality issues which if not clinical diasassociative personality disorder were just very diverse facets to what she could express. Obviously the "lover" who was shown at the end to be a sexual predator bears a great of blame. Another contributing factor to the infedelity was the attidude J.C. had his wife although he called her frequently, and sent her flowers and gifts when he was traveling what is obviously missing is his inability to communicate with her. When she went into one of her moods he took a stand offish approach as if he was actually afraid of her. Early on in their relationship even before marriage he was well aware of her psychological problems and he did nothing. Looking back over the entire story J.C. is really most comfortable doing nothing rather than facing problems. Why did he let was he knew was an affair go on with no interference and also no private investigator?

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
this is the best

this is the way to deal with a cheating wife and her fuck buddy. love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous