You Don't Have To Be Coy, Roy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With you. I didn't make any reservations; I was going to stay with Desiree and her husband. Guess you're stuck with me."

"I can think of worse fates."

She responded by sliding under my arm. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and she sighed.

*****

We were naked and in bed in minutes. It was one of the best nights of my life. Celeste was eager, willing, and at times aggressive. Over the night I was told I ate pussy better than most girls (good information to have, I guess), that I had a dick of steel, and that she loved reverse cowboy but only if I'd smack her ass as she rode me. Three times for me; I have no idea how many she had, before we collapsed in exhausted sleep.

I woke up to find her sitting on the sofa of the suite, drinking room service coffee. All she had on was one of my dress shirts. She looked uncertain but I gave her a pretty good kiss and she relaxed. "There better be some coffee for me."

She smiled and poured me a cup from the carafe I hadn't noticed before. We sat in easy silence until our cups were empty. Then the questions started.

"What happened last night?"

She grinned. "Destiny."

You can go ahead and call me pussy boy for my next statement. "What are your feelings?"

When she got done laughing, she told me I'd spent too much time with the T-girls. "My feeling, honey, is that we're good together. I have no reservations telling you I've wanted you for years. I've also seen the way you look at me when you think I'm not paying attention. Admit it. There's good chemistry between us."

"I don't want to screw up our friendship."

"Fuck a bunch of friendship. I'm looking for something deeper and we both know it. I ain't gettin' any younger here, and my window is closing. I want two children, three if the first two are the same sex. Then I'm done. You need to think about this. I don't need an answer right now. We need to get used to each other. Last night was a pretty good start and I expect at least one encore before I have to catch my plane. Now kiss me!" That sounded better than conversation, so I did.

Her shirt came off pretty fast. She managed to rip the one I was wearing past repair trying to get it off. "Kitchen sex," she yelled as she bent over the small table in the dining nook. It wasn't as steady as it looked and we managed to break it, riding it down as we both came.

After we got done panting, she smirked. "Glad the suite is in your name and not mine. Now let's go shower together." We broke a shower rod. You would have thought a rock band had spent the night when I got the bill. I just grinned and paid it.

*****

The courtship lasted four months. I wasn't doing much of anything at the time but watching the money roll in. She was still filming her shows and doing a tour to support her book. I tagged along a few times until I found out when Celeste worked, she worked. She'd spend five hours signing books and posing for pictures, refusing to leave until the last book was closed and everyone was satisfied. She introduced me a couple of times as her partner. I knew she meant business partner, at least I think she did, but everyone just assumed we were life partners. The little PDA's may have altered their perceptions a bit.

We had sex. A lot. We fucked. A lot. We did everything we could think of and by we, I mean her. Most of it was pretty enjoyable. Some I wouldn't even try. We had a lot of talks about our pasts. Hers was much more colorful than mine. We spent about an hour talking about her swinging days.

"I'm sure you know that it was 90% Jack, but he's a persuasive bastard and after a while I started to enjoy it. Deep down, though, I knew the moment I let another man touch me that the clock was ticking. We would never last. 90% of swingers divorce fairly early and I believe in my heart it was because we gave up the intimacy, the ownership for lack of a better word, of a committed couple. It ended up being just physical functions. Sometimes they were enjoyable physical functions but when we were done, we were done. Rarely did anyone want to snuggle when it was over, not even the spouses. Jack was usually so drained he was asleep in minutes, afterwards. It sounds like fun and games but it can be a pretty lonely life."

She took another deep breath. "All that being said, the past is the past. The relationships post-Jack were always monogamous. If a partner even hinted about swinging, and a few did because I told them up front about my past, we were through. Pretty much right then. And a couple of relationships were with women. It was one of the few pleasant things to come out of the period."

Then she snuggled to me. "I won't promise you this, I will guarantee it. If we end up together permanently, it will be just that, together permanently. No others. Till death do us part, and I mean it."

I was still on the fence. I was pretty sure I'd always been a bit in love with Celeste. Her past intimidated me a little, and I wondered when we were together sometimes if she was thinking of past lovers. I never had that issue. If I was with a woman I was totally into the now of the act. I didn't think of anyone in the past. I did my absolute best to give my partner everything she desired. Admittedly, at odd times I would think of what we did and think about when I did the same thing with someone else and how it was always better with her.

My hesitation was starting to put a strain on our relationship. She'd thrown a lot of hints the last time we'd been together and I hadn't responded as well as I could have. She left suddenly and I didn't see her for two weeks. Then one night I saw headlights coming up my drive.

*****

I'd bought a few acres at the lake I liked so much. I couldn't get lakefront, but I did get lake access. I had a power boat I rarely used, preferring to go out in the still of the early morning in my kayak. I'd get a good paddle in and be off the lake before the big boats made it too choppy.

My house was a four-bedroom cedar ranch style house with a lot of amenities that included a pool, hot tub (Celeste called it a 'hoe tub' because she couldn't help getting trashy in it. Usually that only happened after the right ingestion of alcohol), really nice patio with a gas grill, a charcoal grill, a fire pit, and a clay oven; it was off the beaten path but I'd made one of the bedrooms an office and with the internet, most of my business could be done at home.

I was about to get into the hot tub so I put a robe on and went round to see who it was. My heart jumped a little when I saw it was Celeste, then I realized she had someone with her.

It was Anne. She'd used her a couple of times on book tours because she had acquired a stalker. They bonded and became friends.

Celeste had been drinking, I could taste it when she tried to swallow my tongue. Anne just smilled and said they happened to be in the neighborhood and thought they'd stop by. Celeste giggled when she saw my robe and realized I was naked underneath. I was alone so I never thought about it.

"Oh goody! Naked hoe tub. Come on, Annie."

She was shedding clothes as she walked and I followed behind picking them up. She slid her magnificent body into the tub slowly, sighing. "Oh! This feels so good. Come on in guys."

I turned around to apologize to Anne and my jaw hit the patio. Anne had been taking her clothes off as fast as Celeste, but was behind me and I didn't know. She was a rock-hard specimen of a woman. Perfectly sculpted and toned, her muscles rippling as she walked towards me. I had a stray thought Jodie would love her. As she passed, she grabbed my hand and all but dragged me into the tub.

I didn't get a chance to take the robe off and soon it felt like I was wearing weights so I stood and shrugged it off. Celeste giggled while Anne commented. "You're right, C. It looks like the perfect size."

They were up against me so tight it felt like we'd been vacuum sealed. Celeste grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss. As soon as she let go Anne did the same. When she let go, I pulled back. "What..."

Celeste stopped giggling. She looked me dead in the eye. "This is my last attempt to get you to commit. Since you haven't given me a commitment, I'm still a free agent. This is it. If you commit it will be my last time with a woman. If you don't it will be my last time with you. Either way, I want us all to have a good time. Stop thinking and start loving."

I thought about it: anyway for about two seconds. Celeste was right. We hadn't officially declared ourselves exclusive. If we wanted to play with someone else we were all single and wouldn't be hurting anyone.

I take that back. I was so sore the next day I could barely move. We did every combination we could think of. I remember Celeste riding me cowgirl while Anne faced her and rode my face. I barely heard her scream when she came on my tongue but it went something like. "Oh My God! He does eat pussy like a woman!" Celeste had an orgasm immediately afterward, and they changed places. When I was spent, they played with each other until they got off again, then they tag-teamed a blow job until I was hard as a rock. I was doing Anne missionary while Celeste feasted on her breasts, then doing Celeste doggie while she had her head between Anne's legs. I finally collapsed with exhaustion while they were still at each other.

I woke with Celeste's head on my chest, her body pressed against mine. Anne was standing at the foot of the bed, showered and dressed. "Thanks Roy. I always wondered what you and Celeste would be like in the sack and now I know."

She smiled wistfully. "This was her last hurrah, Roy. If you can't commit or if you don't love her, turn her loose. As hot and loving as she is she'll find someone pretty quick."

I got up forgetting I was naked, easing out of bed so Celeste wouldn't wake. I looked down at myself and grinned. Nothing there Anne hadn't seen up close before. "Be right back."


I walked over to my wall safe, keyed in the combination and pulled a little box out.

I popped it open and Anne's eyes got huge. "Celeste, honey, wake up and tell Anne 'bye."

She grumbled as she popped an eye open. I hoped the ring looked huge that close to her face. "I've reached a decision, honey. If you'll have me, I'd like...."

She was on me so fast we hit the floor in a tangle of covers while Anne took pictures with her phone. She posted the decent ones immediately, and in thirty minutes the phones were lighting up.

*****

I was going through the wedding cards and found one with no name on it.

"I always knew you and Celeste would end up together. It is my hope she makes you happy.

Best Wishes, Jimi."

Jimi had disappeared for a while after she left the agency. One day she was back with a new man. They were swingers and it lasted about six months. She disappeared again and when she came back, she started her own agency. Her old bosses would farm out small jobs to her, and she brought them in to help on projects that took more resources than she could muster. She married a guy she met while working on his campaign and after they dated a year they married. I gave them a wedding present. One per cent ownership in the doughnut franchise. It doesn't sound like much, but it was a nice bit of extra change every year. She found it, it was my hottest moneymaker, and I felt a little guilty for taking it from her. They have a little girl now.

Jack just disappeared after being served for alienation of affection, and even Anne doesn't know where he is. She could find out if she wanted to, she just never had a reason to want that.

Philip fared the worst. I didn't press charges because I would have had to charge Jimi, too. She was never the mastermind, just a gullible and insecure woman. They only managed to get about twenty grand, and I got all of it back. I did send his bosses a detailed account of how he'd used company computers and resources for an illegal activity and they canned him instantly and let the reason for his termination become common knowledge. No reputable firm would touch him. He went dark web for a while, seizing unprotected computers and ransoming them back until he messed up and hacked a major writer. His publishing house put every resource thy had towards finding him, and when they did, they turned him over to the feds. He got seven years and was a month from parole when he got into an altercation with another inmate. He ended up having to do his whole sentence, plus eighteen months. I wondered every once in a while how he was faring in prison with his slight form and pretty face. I bet he immersed himself in whatever role he was asked to play.

Celeste saw me with the card and asked who it was from. I tossed it into the trash. "An old business associate. You're grinning that "I know something you don't' grin. What's up?"

"I'm ten days late. I'll be getting one of those home kits tomorrow."

Well then. Good for us.

*****

I got done with this kind of late so I don't know if Randi will have time to edit. Either way, all mistakes are mine.

I'd like to thank The Cabal for taking time out from their plans for world domination to give me advice and support. You guys are the best, and only about fifty per cent of that is fear talking.

Q