You Don't Know Me But We Are Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He cheerfully offered the other coconut to Amber. Forced to let down her guard, Amber reluctantly abandoned her modesty and reached out to accept the gift. He didn't even glance at her body. Rather, he seemed more interested in deciphering Amber's reaction to his handy-work as she held it to her mouth with both hands and took a sip from the straw. Jean-Baptiste seemed pleased when she smiled at the taste.

Amber laughed, "He added rum, didn't he?"

"Of course!" Gianna said with a laugh and a wink.

Proud of his accomplishment, Jean-Baptiste turned and hurried back to the edge of the forest, returning Amber and Gianna to their privacy. They took a seat in the soft sand and finished their drinks, laughing about what they had just done together, way out from the shore on a distant floating object that was just barely visible to them now.

"Oh my god, our butt cracks are gonna be so caked with sand..." Gianna eventually groaned, shifting from side to side.

Finishing her drink, Amber leapt to her feet with a laugh and turned to look over her shoulder. Gianna chuckled at the thin, powdery layer of sand that coated both of Amber's cheeks. She reached up and quickly brushed everything off Amber's bottom, then stood up, turned, and let Amber assist her. Amber eagerly swiped her palm across the soft flesh of Gianna's buttocks, brushing the thin layer of sparkling dust back to the ground. They quickly got dressed and turned to head back the way they came, along the water's edge.

"Head's up, Jean-Baptiste! Good luck!" Gianna shouted, pointing back toward civilization as if she saw someone coming— but there was no one there. Jean-Baptiste smiled and waved to them, then quickly hoisted up a homemade sign depicting his fee for freshly cut coconuts.

Not two minutes down the beach a small group of thirsty tourists emerged, headed toward Gianna's favorite spot with its tempting oasis of natural seclusion. She waved to them, smiled, and tugged Amber by the hand until the spangle of their excited voices vanished into the distance.

The rest of the day had raced by like a dream. Amber and Gianna romped around town, taking in the sights and sounds, sampling the street food, and stopping to listen to local musicians with dreams of becoming the next reggae sensation. But like all good days, it inevitably began to come to a close. Amber made her way back to the resort full of excitement for the new one, having made plans with Gianna to wake up early and drive out to a coffee plantation.

Still, the lovesick pangs in Amber's heart made the night unbearable and the distant approach of morning that much more welcome.

***

"I'm so excited!" Amber trilled as the dirt road rumbled beneath their small rental car. Gianna glanced over at her from the driver's seat with a wide grin. "This is, like, one of the main things I wanted to do here!"

"Blue Mountain coffee is some of the best fucking coffee in the world!" Gianna exclaimed with great enthusiasm.

Amber laughed. "It's like you know everything about me, even though we just met!"

Gianna smirked for a moment, staring silently out along the long road ahead of them, just waking up to the early morning sunlight. "I must be psychic..." she joked with a twisted grin. "Have you never been to a coffee plantation before?"

Amber excitedly recalled one of her childhood memories. "Once, when I was a kid," she explained, "we went to Kona on the big island of Hawai'i after my grandparents retired there. I just remember seeing where King Kamehameha lived and seeing the heiau temples. I got to swim with manta rays and green sea turtles! I thought I'd died and gone to heaven..."

Gianna grinned at her.

"I think that was my first time actually tasting coffee," Amber continued. "We visited a coffee plantation and I had some. I don't know if it's the minerals in the volcanic soil, or what, but I've never had coffee like that since." She gazed out the window at the majestic mountains, lush with dense forest and dotted with small wooden cottages. "I feel like you have to visit a place like this to really experience coffee and appreciate the work that went into it and the place it's grown."

"Well, part of it is that many people aren't used to drinking single-origin coffee," Gianna suggested. "That's when you can really taste the earth that it--"

Their conversation was abruptly silenced as the shrill cries of agitated birds erupted all around them. With a look of horror on her face, Gianna hit the breaks and the car screeched to a halt. Amber was confused at first but moments later a thunderous booming was followed by a series of large rocks tumbling down the mountainside.

As they crossed the road in front of them, Amber exclaimed, "Whoa! You have great reflexes! I didn't even see those coming!" She laughed nervously and glanced back at Gianna. She was frozen, clutching the steering wheel, staring at the rocks. Amber noticed she seemed especially rattled.

"Gianna?" Amber asked with concern.

"Sorry... Um... Yeah. I've heard of falling rocks and mudslides up here. You can never be too careful," she said after a few moments of odd silence.

Gianna slowly turned the car around and took a different route. However, the incident seemed to leave a scar on Gianna's psyche for the next hour or so. It wasn't until they reached their destination that Gianna finally began to shake it off and throw herself back into their shared adventure with gusto.

Before they even reached the coffee plantation, Amber spotted a nineteenth-century estate house rising from the foliage of its perfectly-landscaped gardens. As they approached, stepped out of the car, and admired the gorgeous vista provided by a scenic overlook, Amber discovered a whole other dimension to the island. The misted mountaintops, majestic and mysterious, were full of character and beauty.

There she learned how labor-intensive the task of coffee production is, requiring the complete involvement of the rural mountain communities, and her respect for the industry deepened. She learned how the elevation impacted its grade and labeling. She learned how the berries were picked by hand and floated in water, then discarded if there were any signs of insect damage. They examined the holding tanks, observed the washing process designed to remove mucilage, and learned about the concrete slabs used for drying.

Best of all, after a brief explanation of how the finished product was certified by the Coffee Industry Board of Jamaica, they set about tasting the various grades and roasts themselves. The Peaberry-grade coffee was steaming hot, rich, and earthy, with notes of cocoa and spice and a nutty creaminess. It was clean, without any harsh bitterness.

Amber and Gianna bonded over each cathartic sip of coffee as if it were roasted just for them. Surrounded by the breathtaking flora and the distant view of an azure bay, there was nowhere in the world that Amber would rather have been, nor anyone else she'd rather have shared that experience with.

***

They didn't return from the mountains until dusk was beginning to settle in. After toying with the idea for a while, Amber decided to invite Gianna back to the resort. It felt strange for her to cross that threshold which had previously been a boundary between two experiences, especially on Valentine's Day itself. On one side had been a world unknown to her; one of happy couples sharing their love on a tropical getaway. On the other, a means of escape from all that.

However, the two sides had become one. The lines were blurred. Inexplicably, Amber felt that she'd returned to the resort possessing the proper attire for entry into an exclusive club. She knew the secret password. It was a name: Gianna.

Amber's heart fluttered as they conversed excitedly throughout dinner, knowing that the sweet dessert they concluded with was the last stop beyond which lurked something even sweeter. She wondered if Gianna would ask to go back to her room or if she would be the one to propose. What would they do when they got there? Talk for a while? Trade more stories, share more theories about the world? Or would they be back at each other's lips the moment the door closed and enshrined them in a secret chamber of unchained infatuation?

"Can I see where you're staying?" Gianna asked, patting her full stomach and answering Amber's pondering with a transparently sly grin.

"Of course!" Amber replied enthusiastically.

The moment they entered Amber's cozy villa, Gianna swept through the room as if she herself were returning to the comforts of home. Feeling insecure, Amber briefly wondered if she'd gone back to other girl's rooms before but dismissed the sentiment as foolish anxiety. Gianna's fingers danced along the perimeter of the bed as she circled around toward the little door that led into the bathroom oasis.

"Hurry! I really have to pee!" she laughed.

Amber quickly followed, emerging into the secluded pocket of wilderness where inquisitive vines, dazzling flowers, and stone masonry delivered an air of luxury to the open-air toilet and shower. Gianna rushed to lift the lid, spun around, and yanked down her panties as quickly as she could. She threw her head into her hands, releasing a long, satisfied sigh which soon shifted back to her musical laughter. Even the delicate tinkling sound that soon skittered against the walls sounded musical.

Gianna stood back up and slid her underwear back on, then moved through the foliage like a cat on prowl until she reached Amber's side. She threw her arms around Amber with a sigh of relief.

"Feel better?" Amber laughed. Gianna nodded eagerly. Despite knowing the reason for the embrace, the manner in which Gianna lingered there gave Amber the impression that she herself was the true source of her companion's relief. She returned the gesture, slipping her arms around Gianna's waist until they settled against the soft roundness of her backside.

"After everything we did today, I'd like to take a shower," Gianna whispered, flashing her eyes up at Amber. "Will you join me?"

Amber grinned, finding there to be no need to even reply, as one seemed equally as eager to lead the other back into the bedroom and over to a small armchair tucked into the corner. There they quickly undressed, discarding articles of clothing as if finding them useless and obstructive. Gianna's stunning body emerged joyously from beneath those garments, a celebration of all that was beautiful and feminine.

With an innocent laugh, Gianna skipped back outside dragging Amber by the hand, desperate to greet the evening air with their shining nudity. The whole garden was a crepuscular delight, glimmering like the backdrop of some bewitching fairy tale at the center of which gleamed two amorous bodies charmed into each other's arms by means of a sorceress' spell. Amber discovered the bright moon smiling down upon them, turning Gianna's flesh a celestial silver as if it had adopted the lustrous patina of that far-off orb.

Excited by the prospect of an intimate encounter beneath the stars, Gianna continued to lead Amber by the hand until they gathered beneath a wide shower head. She turned the knob, filling the coverless room with a gentle hissing sound. They stood there in the mist, breast to breast, like two tall trees holding firm in a sudden rain shower, listening to the patter of water against the nearby leaves and the nocturnal prattle of curious birds eavesdropping overhead.

Finding herself flooded with a growing arousal, Amber shifted distractedly in the well of smooth stones massaging the soles of her bare feet, her toes clutching one or two as if intent upon squeezing the excess urges from her body. Together they shared a warm caress as the high parapets of the walled garden enclosed them in the perfect solace of their steamy communion.

Slowly, tenderly, the task of becoming clean together turned into an act of lovemaking. The long, sensual strokes of each one's hands upon the other's soapy body became imbued with an emergence of craving. Long trails of shiny bubbles mapped a course of where they had been and of what they had enjoyed. Serpentine tendrils of warm suds slid between Amber's breasts, traveled leisurely down the plain of her stomach, and vanished between her legs until Gianna's curious fingers sought for their destination.

As she lifted one leg to expose her sopping sex, Amber felt her back suddenly arch against the unyielding wall, as cool and smooth as slate. Gianna had begun to help herself to Amber's simmering mons, worshipping it with all her senses and working it into a frenzy. The tease of her tongue, her lips, and her warm breath sent Amber reeling and eager to return the favor. They soon switched places, offering each other a smoldering look as they made themselves interchangeable in the twilight.

Amber sated herself on Gianna's slippery flesh, no longer in need of any artificial lubrication from the soap. She dragged her body up along Gianna's until she felt the kiss of her lover's nipples upon her own. Amber plunged her fingers deep into Gianna's body in a desperate attempt to coax out the source of Gianna's absolute delectation. Gianna seized up and let out a long moan until Amber absorbed it with a kiss.

They continued like that, frantically trading their love back and forth like a precious gift passed between them. It was a battle of wills; who could express their affections the longest, the hardest, the most sincerely. It ended in a draw amidst the desire to rush back inside to dry off and carry their discomposure to the bed.

Amber rushed to the mattress where she lengthened herself across the cool sheets. Her happy breasts, sparkling eyes, and widening lips expressed her best come-hither look. She languished there, overwhelmed with butterflies, waiting for Gianna to come and further unleash her playful side. Gianna's catlike movements came alive as she stealthily made her way toward the bed until she descended upon Amber with open arms and cradled her against her chest. Amber couldn't decide if she wanted to kiss or suckle, so she did both, delighting herself with Gianna's sensitive, rigid nipples.

Anxious to resume the task that had been briefly interrupted, Amber then returned her loving attention to Gianna's pussy which she willingly offered. Amusing herself with the ardent wriggle of Gianna's body, Amber gave her partner a spirited pursuance, happily rendering Gianna helpless and weak. Despite all the scents and flavors of the island, from the tart citrus fruits, to the fragrant flowers, to the freshly roasted coffee, and even the delicious salt-stain constantly lacing her own lips, nothing compared to the intoxicating experience of Gianna's intimacy; fragrant beyond fragrant, the depth and savor of her sex somehow expressing her vivaciousness in all its glory, distilled as it was to that earthy oblation.

Gianna was all too ready to exact her sweet revenge, subsequently drowning herself in the warm humidity of Amber's sex and fully engaging her with the determined lashes of a playful tongue. Amber slid her hands over her body, over her breasts, and then clutched at the pillow behind her. Her body moved in one ongoing undulation, suffering the crisis of Gianna's immeasurable hunger. Amber bit a swath of her own hair and moaned through her teeth, feeling her tension build and release in explosive cycles.

After some time, Gianna sat back up and began grinning deviously. "I have an idea..." she said, as Amber lay there unraveled by their prurient frolic.

Gianna leapt out of bed and headed straight for Amber's small suitcase. She reached into the bag, fished about for mere moments, then pulled out a hard black case. Amber blinked with bewilderment as Gianna snapped it open. Amber had kept her travel dildo and a miniature bottle of lube in a nondescript capsule, safe from accidental damage and prying eyes. She remained startled by how little effort it took Gianna to locate something she could only have assumed was there.

"Found it!" snickered Gianna, before rushed back to the bed. Amber blushed a little with embarrassment. "Don't give me that look," Gianna added with a belly laugh.

Before Amber could say anything, Gianna closed her lips with one finger and then set about removing the small, beaded glass dildo from its sheath. With a quick squirt of lube, she was ready to make Amber a slave to pleasure with some playful manipulations of that slippery object. Gianna began to slowly rub it back and forth over Amber's pussy, gliding it smoothly between her labia, up to the line of her pubic hair, and then back down again, forcing her lips to separate and then relax together again.

The teasing caused Amber to groan loudly. When Gianna was satisfied with her own level of amusement, she plunged the object smoothly into Amber's body. She began to writhe with pleasure, bucking her hips helplessly against the familiar toy, excited to enjoy its magic in a purely passive manner, for once. Gianna watched as Amber continued to moan and caress her breasts, wild with pleasure.

One by one the sticky glass beads sunk into Amber's body and then emerged again, popping free with a reiterative pulse. The row of pronounced, clear bulbs displaced the dim light, cycling between a sweet coral pink and beige flesh tones. Amber expressed a deep satisfaction as the firm, rippling form moved within her body according to the whims of her impish lover.

"Ugh..." Gianna finally lamented.

"What?" asked Amber.

"This is making me horny as fuck..." Gianna confessed with a grin.

Amber grabbed the toy from Gianna's hand and, with a growl, took control of the situation. Never before had she experienced her own desire in such a raw, wild state. She felt untamed like she was raised by wolves, knowing only how to communicate with savage gestures. She heard Gianna grunt as she thrust the glass cylinder through the recesses of her body, molten with a deep, tingling fire.

They began to meld together, anxious for each other's lips as Amber fucked her lover with her favorite toy and felt her fingers becoming increasingly sticky.

"Amber..." Gianna droned as her body pressed madly against the disheveled bed. "Fuck..."

Gianna threw her head back and began to lose her senses, moving her head back and forth dizzily as her long hair scattered or clung to her face.

"Mmgh! Oh, fuck— yes! Amber!" she cried out.

Amber felt Gianna's body thunder beneath her, grinding frantically against Amber's hand until she crumbled into a blissful oblivion. Undeterred by the shock of an orgasm, Gianna's pleasure seemed to only make her passions swell. Abandoning the dildo, Amber spun into Gianna's embrace. Downing themselves in one another, they began to roll through the sheets, the anguish of love and lust driving their desperation to the limits.

Gianna frantically rolled backward and threw one leg open, inviting Amber's hips to lock positions with her own. Amber leaned back and moved up to Gianna's vulva, sliding her clit up against her lover's. Desperate to feel as close to one another as possible, they began a spirited tribbing, gazing deep into each other's eyes with the desire to witness one another's deep pleasure.

Bound at the hips by their physical lust and sealed in a deep gaze expressing the depth of a secured adoration, Amber felt herself overflowing with emotion. Her eyes began to dampen as she begged breathlessly for her lover's body.

"I'm so happy right now..." she finally confessed between moans, "I can't believe we ran into each other here! I don't even care about this trip anymore. I just want to spend more time with you."

Hearing Amber's outburst, Gianna lost control of her own emotions for a moment. Amber saw her eyes become watery, an experience that seemed to briefly frustrate her. Moments later, Gianna mumbled, "Please don't freak out..."