You Don't Know Me But We Are Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, she felt somehow that things were different now -- like a twisted knot was unloosening all around her.

Gianna leapt to her feet then hurried across the room. A sparkle swirled in the dusty beams of blue light probing the dim surroundings. She crossed their paths, briefly flashing with luminescence during her hasty passage. Zidane's melodic whistle seemed to enchant the air, a constant reminder that today her familiar steps might have further significance.

Amber sat there, perfectly unaware, beautiful, sweet, and innocent. Gianna stopped in front of her. Amber looked up in surprise. Gianna yanked the empty chair backward with a grating screech and quickly took a seat across the table. Her whole body buzzed with excitement, asking herself over and over if they would finally be free, if their lives had just been returned to them.

But there was no way to tell. At least, not for a few days. Another glorious, perfect few days meeting the love of her life all over again for the very first time. For now, that precious encounter sitting there before her was all that mattered. Gianna decided to give this one her all. Not only would today be the perfect day, but it would be the perfect perfect-day.

For the next several moments, Gianna sat there, gazing at Amber who stared back at her with an expression of bewilderment and curiosity. This was always Gianna's favorite part, each and every time. That look Amber gave her. Somewhere, deep down, she knew Amber recognized her. She knew there was a glimmer of love at first sight already forming, taking root, unleashed in that very moment when they first confronted each other face-to-face.

Gianna relished that moment a little longer than normal... just in case it really was for the last time. Then she laughed.

"So, let me tell you about Calypso Chicken..." she began as a smile stretched across her face.

***

If you enjoyed this story, please consider voting by clicking a star! "You Don't Know Me But We Are Lovers" was submitted to the 2019 Valentine's Day contest.

Remember to check out the other great submissions. Thanks for reading -- and Happy Valentine's Day!