All Comments on 'You Figure It Out'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jhey14jhey14about 2 years ago

I loved the story! I've been waiting for another of your uploads since I finished your 'vicious rumors' series. One thing I adore about your stories is how the protagonist(s), while sometimes unwilling at the start, often gets into the experience and ends up loving it.

And I'm sorry to hear about your bout of covid, hope you're doing well.

From a big fan,

Jhey

komercjankomercjanabout 2 years ago

Not bad but to vanilla for your style . I would prefer if Cynthia was exposed in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great to see you back and happy to hear your health is improving! COVID is nasty business and, even though lungs may not be necessary for the act of writing phenomenal erotic literature, I have been informed that they do their part with the whole “homeostasis” bit. May 2022 be a great year for you, both on here and in all other aspects of your life!

Deimos111Deimos111about 2 years ago

Great work! Glad to see you back.

Feldwebel1945Feldwebel1945about 2 years ago

This was a great read.

SNEZ_WritingSNEZ_Writingabout 2 years ago

Immaculate as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow... Definitely one of your best work...

Stevewu609Stevewu609about 2 years ago

Glad to see a new story from Iwroteathing! Another creative 5 star story. I especially loved Cynthia's performance. I would've liked a slower, more detailed account of it, tho, with more risk of her identity being exposed. I agree with with komercjan that I'd have loved to see Cynthia actually be exposed, but I'm not sure if that was feasible with the blackmail ending. But I would've liked to see more partial exposure, like you did with the homeless guys. But yeah, I really love the theme of identity exposure. And you do a great job with that theme (loved Dixie's Downfall, The Arrangement, etc.!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just to be a bit critical, I'd say that there are too many characters. It's not really bad because you have stablished clear differences between them. And yet they don't add much to the theme of the story.

Other than that, this story is really good. It has a lot of kink in a realistic and credible way. Rare in erotica. There is mystery, character development, surprises... Very well done.

As always, waiting for your next one. Hopefuly it won't be three months. ;)

-Onkana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea but glad you’re back.

Sorry to hear about the COVID, recently had it myself as well!

Looking forward to your next work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story . I love what you put the guys through and i am excited for the possible sequel you have set up. You always seem to come up with really great stories from rubber duck club to vicious rumors and now this.

P.s i was wondering if you were going to do a story where you put a guy (or maybe a married couple )through similar humiliating stuff as they are always off to the side . This is becuase rubber duck club was the first story i read of yours and enjoyed Isao story .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
For those wondering why I take so long to write new stories, the document I keep my abandoned stories in is now up to 101,000 words. That is longer than The Hobbit, Pride and Prejudice, or To Kill A Mockingbird. However, my published works come to 745,700 words, which means m...