You First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eager to move forward, Tim traced the strap of Tina's bra to the center of her back, feeling for the clasp. He thought of an episode of Happy Days. Richie, Ralph, and Potsy are in the men's room at Arnold's and they've strapped a bra to the radiator so they can practice undoing the clasp. The punchline occurs when the Fonz steps in and merely touches the clasp to make it pop open. Tim had always identified with Richie and the gang when it came to bra clasps, and he was reminded of that now, as he struggled to even find the clasp, let alone pop it open with a simple touch.

"It's up front, dummy," Tina murmured, with her tongue dipping into his mouth.

"The front? They can do that?"

"It's the twenty-first century, women's lib and all that. We can do all sorts of things now." She reached to the front of her bra, between the cups, and with a twist of her fingers, the cups swung from her chest, off to the sides. Tim pulled his head back, breaking the kiss to compare Tina's breasts to how he had imagined them. They were solid c-cups, yet perky, with pale upturned nipples. As Tim brought his palms forward to simultaneously stroke the outer sides of her breasts, he noticed that while her right breast pointed straight forward, her left breast was turned just slightly outward. "I call them north and north-northwest," Tina told him.

Tim laughed and kissed her hard, pulled her forward, with only one layer remaining between him and her soft, delicate breasts. He couldn't wait. Shifting Tina to the side, being careful not to dump her off his lap too dismissively, he lowered himself onto his knees in front of the sofa, breaking their kiss only to pull off his t-shirt, and then taking the opportunity to put his face on her chest.

Tim's own chest, he wasn't proud of. He didn't work out and the years and the beer had added weight like a vest around his midsection. But he loved the feeling of skin on skin, so his shirt had to come off. He grasped each of Tina's breasts in turn, first north, then north-northwest, gently inspecting each with his cheek and her nipples with his tongue.

"Ungh. God, Tim. Seriously. It's been a long-time, even just for this."

"We're just getting started." Tim let his hands fall down the sides of Tina's abdomen, eliciting a shiver as his fingers reached the waistband of her capris. He reached behind her, cupping her ass through her pants and pulling her forward, grinding his face into her inseam with a growl.

"Oh!" Tina's hand reflexively grabbed Tim's head by his hair, holding his face between her legs and sliding forward to maximize contact. Tim could feel and smell a sweet dampness spreading where his nose and lips pressed into the material. He had to taste her. His hand moved to the button on her waistband, pausing for a second as her muttered into the most private part of her anatomy a request, "Is this okay?"

"Fucking do it already."

"I'll take that as a yes." He unbuttoned her pants much more deftly than he had dealt with her bra clasp. This was familiar territory—he also owned pants with a button at the top and a zipper beneath!

Tina leaned her shoulders into the back of the sofa, lifting her ass up to allow Tim to pull her pants down her legs. Once he got her capris off completely, he swung them around over his head and flung them across the basement. "Yee-haw," he intoned.

This time Tina laughed. "That's the spirit, cowboy."

Tim looked at Tina's face, still luminous in the dim light, her red lips wide in a smile, her long, dark hair disheveled down to her naked shoulders. As she leaned back into the sofa, her breasts rested to each side, evening out the disparity between north and north-northwest. Her belly was thin, but soft. As far as Tim knew, Tina survived on a diet of prosecco. He had rarely seen her consume anything else, at least not while he was around. Her pale white legs parted, one on either side of him. In front of him, a small tuft of neatly trimmed black hair topping her delicate lips. His survey complete, Tim looked back up to Tina's eyes and they shared a smile. Then slowly, Tim tilted his head forward, as if falling into her. A hand on each thigh, buttressing her strong, smooth legs. His nose nesting into her thatch. His tongue slowly, teasingly, tracing its way up her outer lips. Tina edged forward, and put one hand on the back of Tim's head, encouraging him. Her other hand encircled north-northwest, applying pressure to another pleasure center.

Tim delved in further, pushing past her lips with his tongue and stroking upward to find her clit. He latched on, sucking and nibbling, his hands on her ass, pulling her onto his tongue, savoring the sweet-mild taste of her juices. Tim had forgotten how much he enjoyed giving head, giving a woman pleasure and feeling her squirm at his touch. It made him feel powerful. But he was not beyond taking instructions when given.

"Put some fingers in me!" Tina groaned, and Tim complied, inserting the index and middle fingers of his right hand below his tongue and sawing them in and out, making contact with her vaginal walls as he continued his oral assault on her clit. He felt Tina's thighs brushing his ears, closing in on his head as she approached orgasm. "Ungh! Tim! God!" He felt a renewed gush against his fingers, slipping suddenly with even more ease. Her thighs boxed his ears and she pulled his hair.

He slowed his attack as her thighs released their vice-like grip on his head. He slowly withdrew his fingers, and his sucks returned to gentle licks. Tina patted him on the head.

"Good boy. Good Tim." He looked up at her, stuck out his tongue, and panted.

Tim stood, then collapsed next to, and partially into naked Tina. "Having fun?"

"Honestly? Yes. That was great, Tim." She looked into his eyes and smiled. "I'm going to get dressed now. See ya later." Then she laughed and grabbed at the tent in the front of his plaid flannel pajama bottoms. "Think I should do something with this first?"

"Yes, please."

"And what would you like me to do with it?"

"Um ..."

"C'mon, Tim. The cat doesn't have your tongue. Even the pussy doesn't have it now. Where would you like me to stick this lump?"

"We could start with your mouth ..." Tim said hesitantly.

"Okay," Tina smiled. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

"Well, it is pretty hard."

"That's the spirit. Let me see this monster Anne's told me so much about." Tina pulled the front of his waistband out and then down in an exaggerated gesture. "Boxer shorts! Two layers! It's like you don't even want me down here! What's next, a chastity belt with a combination lock? C'mon, Tim, get naked!"

Tim stood up and pushed down his pajama bottoms and boxer shorts.

"Whoo!" Tina cheered. "Now turn around, let me see that ass!"

Tim slowly shuffled in a circle, his eight-inch cock bobbing up and down as he turned. When he complete the circle, Tina beckoned him toward her sexily with one finger, her lips pursed, and her other hand already engaged massaging between her legs. Tim moved in front of her, and her beckoning hand encircled his girth, gently stroking him from his base to his circumcised tip as she looked him in the eyes. Without breaking eye contact, she opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out, and moving her hand back to the base of his cock, slowly licked the head, widening her tongue around it. Tim felt his legs wobble.

"Easy there, Tim. Don't blow your load too soon. I still need to get fucked." Tina punctuated her declaration by taking Tim's cock all the way into her throat, holding herself there by bracing her hands on the back of his furry thighs. She released him after ten seconds, and replaced her throat and tongue with her right hand, twisting around his moistened member with just the right amount of friction and lubrication. Her left hand was between her own thighs, alternately plunging her fingers in and out and rubbing circles into her clit. "Let's do this."

Tina stood up and threw herself backwards onto the sofa, legs spread wide, with her arms mirroring their posture, and hands beckoning Tim toward her. Tim admired her body, her willingness, her longing for a moment, as long as he felt he could get away with standing and staring, her saliva still dripping from his throbbing cock. He knelt before her, at the edge of the sofa, gathered her in his right arm, and used his left hand to rub the head of his penis up and down her slick lips.

"Oh Tim, you're such a tease. Now knock it off and fuck me already. Don't be delicate. Pretend I'm a hot divorcée." Tim plunged into Tina, his wife's best friend. Tina moaned, feeling her best friend's husband's cock penetrating her—finally, finally, fucking finally.

Tim pulled her body into his, relishing the feel of her soft breasts on his chest, her arms around him, fingernails digging into his back to express her pleasure. His left cheek pressed into hers. They looked past each other, lost in fulfillment.

"Oh God, Tim. This feels sooo good. But I also need to make up for some lost time. I'm going to turn around now. I want to remember what it feels like to be taken from behind."

Reluctantly, Tim pulled out, cock dripping this time with her juices. Tina leaned forward, slurping him into her mouth, swirling her tongue around his head while moaning, then she release him, and turned around, gripping the back of the sofa with her hands, and presenting Tim with her delicious ass. He grabbed at her rear, pulling and pushing at its fleshiness, and reached forward, cupping north and north-northwest for a moment, feeling their weight in his palms. Then he straightened up, grabbed his cock in his right hand, and guided it into Tina.

"Ungh. Yes ... Tim, yes ... Fuck me, now. Fuck me hard!"

Tim braced himself, hands on her hips, and did as he was told. He felt the pull of her vaginal walls as he dragged his member in and out, accompanied by the squelching sounds of the seal created by her fluid and the shaft of his cock. Tina's moans lowered in pitch and increased in volume. Tim didn't hold back. He was close to coming, but he was sure he could get her to come first. He pounded into her, his relaxed testicles swinging up and slapping her clit with each thrust.

"Tina, I'm coming. I'm coming. Is that okay?"

"Fucking fill me up! I need to feel your come!"

Tim could barely stand, barely hold on to Tina's hips. Her voice was ragged and crazed as she moaned and muttered. With one final push, Tim buried his cock into her and let go, filling this hot divorcée with his come. The hot divorcée screamed out, shuddered, and collapsed under the weight of her best friend's husband.

Anne came, too, watching Tim and Tina on a laptop in the bedroom upstairs as she masturbated. She'd installed a webcam by the one light in the basement, getting Tina to agree to leave that lamp on so she could see everything.

Next time, Anne, thought as she closed the laptop. Next time, it's my turn.

12