You Forgot Something

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's about to change," he said, wondering why anyone would stay with anyone that wouldn't give them head. "So..."

"Can I lay on my side?" came the words from her lips as she faced him.

"Yea..."

So she stood up again and they repositioned. She lied down in the couch. The curves of her body drew him in.

"You're so fucking sexy," he told her, and she laughed softly and smiled, and even though he couldn't see her face, he felt her respond well to the compliment.

He put his knees on the floor and pulled her slip up again. But he wanted her naked.

"Take this off," he told her.

And she did, obediently. He wanted to feel her flesh against his. She opened her legs again, and he found that it got him really hard when she did that. He liked it a lot. He cupped her body and laid his lips against her cunt. She sighed instantly. It felt like being kissed like Snow White, only on the pussy. Revitalizing.

It felt nice but she asked for a different angle.

"Let me lay on my back," she decided, flipping with her front towards the ceiling.

"I wanna cum," she told him eagerly after he pleasured her for some time. She meant she wanted to fuck, but he repeated her sentence.

"You wanna cum?" he inquired.

"Mhm," came her reply.

"Okay," he said again. He leaned down to eat her pussy some more, and admittedly she did sort of flinch. She had never came from oral before, and she didn't have much hope, considering all of her experiences with it.

But she did cum. He took her clitoris and sucked, flicking his tongue over and over the pearl at a rapid pace.

"Oh my fucking God," she screamed, gutturally, again, throwing her arms back and letting him just do what he was doing to her.

Meanwhile, he just listened to her body and ruffled his head deeper into her, spelling the alphabet over her clit.

"Please," she begged. "Fuck me."

He didn't have time to ask her if or not she came, but she had. She kissed him all the way until he was on top of her.

He leaned down to fuck her, and she was as wet as could be. He slipped inside and began to fuck immediately. He followed her cues. "Harder." "Faster." "Slower."

He accidentally fell out of her pussy, but when he tried to put his dick back in, she put her hands on his chest and lightly positioned him upright. She moved around the couch, but it didn't take long before his wet dick was in her mouth. God... he thought.

"Fuck yea," he said softly.

She dove down as much as she could, her tongue flipping around against his cock, as if thankful. Then something absolutely amazing happened after he began to fuck her while she was bent over the couch, basically on all fours.

He wanted to see if she liked her asshole played with. He moved his hands around her beautifully lunar ass and wet his finger.

He touched her, lightly, but with enough pressure to stimulate her, and started rimming her ass with his thumb.

She moaned, but she was moaning about everything he was doing, so she was still pretty unsure and his hand returned to molding her hips and cheeks.

Her titties slapped against one another and made cheery little sounds. But very soon after he focused back on fucking her from behind, she inquired, delicately, "Is that what you want?"

He knew what she was talking about. "I don't know how much you want me to play with your ass..."

"Please do," she said.

He sighed again, groaned, really; where this was going made his heart race, and he wondered if he took his blood pressure medication. But that can wait, he thought. I'm fucking her. My dick is inside her.

He felt like it didn't belong anywhere else.

The following few moments were spent rubbing her erogenous zone around the star there. He dared to insert his finger, so he wet it again. Slowly, with attention to her body, there was penetration after suiting her up for it. She responded by pushing her ass against his fingers and cock. She bent down further, so her chest rested in the arm of the couch, and she grabbed both sides of her booty and spread them, exposing herself so he could see and admire her.

"Oh yea," he said, "spread your asscheeks for me."

She was moaning deeper and louder and quicker now, her groans mixed with heavy breathing.

"God," she said, "I need that."

"Need what?" knowing what she was going to say, but wanting to hear it.

"Please fuck my ass."

"You want me to fuck your ass?"

"Yes!" she cried, sounding needy, which he liked. He liked feeling needed.

He paused, as so you make her anticipate, before releasing a breathy, hushed, "Okay," that caused her to cry out in desperation.

"Oh yes, oh thank God," then before she got her hopes up, mentioned, "do you have lube?"

"I have oil," he said.

She asked to see it.

"Hold on," he told her, getting up.

He returned from his room with a long container of yellowish fluid. She asked if it was safe.

"You bathe in it," he replied.

And that was more than good enough. She felt for her body that it was going to be okay.

"Can you put it on?" he requested.

"Of course."

She bent over again and spread the oil over her asshole, then turned around and slid her slick hands up and down his cock. She looked up at him then, at his surprisingly neutral face, and was grateful he didn't have that hungry wolf smile on that most men did. She had only had anal maybe four times if not only slightly more or less, and always her lovers had imposed the idea. She felt a lot better that she wanted it, and it felt like he was doing his best to please her. No doubt they both wanted this, but she felt better as the instigator.

"Slow at first," she said.

"I'll be slow," he promised.

But when he entered her, a lot to her surprise, there wasn't any pain. She was shocked. She must have been so relaxed that his dick wasn't going to hurt her.

"Oh my God," she said again.

"You okay?"

"Yea... it just doesn't hurt."

"No?"

"No. Please keep going. Fuck my ass harder, baby."

He did what she wished. And fuck, was her ass tight. Her body gripped his dick and she was loving it. Warmth closed in around his raw cock. He started pulling all the way out and plunging back in, enjoying how every time he put his dick back in, there was a clinginess around him, a tightness unique in its own. She started moving her hips so she bucked into him to meet his thrusts, and he realized this was pretty dangerous.

"Careful," he said, "you're gonna make me cum."

"Please, please cum baby," she told him.

He slowed down, pausing his dick halfway inside her ass, and told her, "But I want to keep fucking you."

She moaned and squirmed in a bit of comfort at having stopped a moment, then turned around to see the peace across his face, as he stood on his knees, eyes closed, breathing though his lips behind her. She slid back and pushed his cock back in, and he held her hips steady and tried to push away the urge to ejaculate.

Then he did in fact have this idea. He was feeling so good... so damn good... for the first time in quite a while. It would be a shame to just cum in this woman and not savor her, or make her feel appreciated.

"You're going to let me tongue your ass, right?"

"HMM?" she squeaked, wide eyed. She was a timid but passionate fan of anal-oral sex.

He repeated the question.

"Mk," she said. "Mk..." slowly, as if preparing for pleasure.

He dropped his hips away and she made another sound. But she was okay. She breathed softly and deeply and still had her ass arched in the air. He took his hands and put them on both sides of her ass, spreading her. His face was very close, and she tried not to wiggle when she felt his breath on her skin. His mouth made contact, and at first there was just the feeling of an excited pair of lips there, having never done it before on his part, and it felt to her a lot like being eaten out vaginally. It was different than orally pleasuring a vagina, though, but she sighed and let him do what he was doing.

It wasn't that hard to figure out for him after the initial baby steps. He just sort of bounced off of what he had seen before, and that involved sticking his tongue in her asshole and moving his head so he was basically fucking her ass with his tongue.

"Oh, oh, yes. Use your tongue, baby," she told him.

He fucked her like this gratefully. The more she made those sounds, the deeper he fucked her, until he would feel the entire circular threshold of her ass around his tongue. And then still then did his tongue move, tirelessly. He imagined this must've felt soothing and nice after having a dick there. He hoped she felt loved and that word again, appreciated.

And she must've, because when he got back upright on his knees and asked her if she was ready to get fucked again, in a subtly embarrassed but altogether adorable way she told him, "thank you so much, that felt fantastic."

"It was?"

"Yea," she said, turning herself around to kiss him.

"Are we done?" he inquired anxiously after making out with her.

"No," she said, reading his tone, "you still have to cum. Do you think you can cum in my ass?"

"You want me to cum in your ass?"

"Mhm!" she said excitedly.

"I can do that."

"Hold on."

She bent down from his lips and started to suck him off.

"Oh fuck yea," he sighed.

She gulped his dick and sucked and sucked, and he was thinking the whole time about how amazing she was. He softly clutched her head and brought it down on his cock.

"Keep sucking," he told her.

"You like that?" she asked eagerly, craving approval, rising up from his dick and quickly going back down.

"Mhm," he said, nodding.

She licked and moaned, the humming sound vibrating around him.

"Wanna fuck me?" she asked, after a decent amount of time.

"Fuck yea," he said, releasing a breath.

"Alright, let's have you fuck my ass with me on my back."

"You want me to fuck you again?" his fingers trailing around her asshole. "Right here?"

"Please," she begged, in a needy high sounding voice.

He loved her then when she wanted it so bad she was cajoling him. It was about the sexiest thing to him, a woman craving his cock desperately.

Mk, he thought, let's figure out a way to get this rod back in your ass.

She let him slide in harder than the initial time earlier. Her asshole had gaped slightly, and she was able to take it even better, in spite of the fact that she was relaxed before. Now she was really relaxed. Pushing his dick through her asshole, he fucked her insides.

They went on like this for some time. She was dedicated to his orgasm. They kept switching between her ass and her pussy, and with intense care she gave him long, lengthy head between each hole.

It wasn't until he was fucking her pussy, spreading her legs apart as wide as possible, when he came as she was cumming, and he knew it because she told him distinctly, "I can't stop cumming."

She was shaking, just like she did when she came from oral.

"Cum, baby," she encouraged him in a soft whine, succumbing hard to the stimulation.

In a motion of haste and dedication to her desires, before he came he snuggled his dick back into her ass, and he stopped moving and he was cumming. It was an intense orgasm. His balls had a bit of sag to them earlier, but as he fucked her they had tightened. His cum filled her ass.

Moments later, they were lying in their backs. He was smoking a cigarette and she was vaping.

Just one thing of importance was mentioned during this late night communion.

"Do you have another PM shift?"

"Yep. Tomorrow."

"What are we going to do about working together?"

"It won't be weird if that's what you're implying. I assure you it won't, especially if we are together. Like together together."

"We're together...?" he asked, hopefully.

"If you want to be."

And he couldn't have wanted anything more.

12