"You Fucked My Husband"

Story Info
Chronicles of my adventures dating a married couple.
1.8k words
4.47
26.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following a recent breakup, I decided to reactivate my dating apps and find someone to casually date throughout the winter- I've found it to be the best way to meet people right now with my schedule. I wanted to go on cute dates and relearn healthy sexual boundaries with a new partner... but what I didn't expect was to meet two people, not one, that I absolutely fell in love with.

Ken and I hit it off immediately-he had responded to my profile where I listed all of the things I wanted to do as dates with a small bit of commentary about each. We messaged back and forth until eventually I decided to ask him if he wanted to meet up in person. What he messaged me back was quite the surprise...

We were talking about the cookies I was baking when he messaged that he would love to talk to me all night.

I responded. "Would absolutely adore that, but it's more of an 'in-person' thing, I'm not good at text. Do you wanna plan something for next week?"

He fired back with "I agree, it would be easier to keep you up all night in person ;)"

And then came the surprise of a lifetime for me- his next message. "So first off, absolutely... you're adorable and super cute and exactly the kind of interesting I love. However, I do have to be honest about something...I've been meaning to just work it into my bio, but it's so hard to explain in short form. I'm in an ethical, non-monogamous marriage. She's bi and interested in dates with women and I...well, I like women a lot. So we are looking to try to find a girl who I can do stuff with that she doesn't want to do and if you're into it, you can do stuff with her, or we can all have cute dates together, or at the very least each have a girl we go on dates and stuff with. I know that's a lot, but if it doesn't instantly freak you out, I'd love to plan something, more than happy to explain more. You honestly sound amazing and I would love to take you out sometime!"

I put down my phone and was just in shock. It wasn't that what he told me was crazy, or out of the realm of possibility. For me, it was just that this was exactly what I had been looking for at another point in my life. I had honestly given up on finding such an arrangement but now here it was, falling into my lap.

I messaged him back: "I'm also non-monogamous, but single. I dated women exclusively for six years and my last partner and I spent time thinking about trying to fall in with another couple or a third, but it didn't work out for a few reasons. It's certainly not something I'm against! I'd say you did a good job of explaining. And I'd love to get to know you better and meet her!"

We made a plan for the three of us to meet up the next day, and as I walked up to our meeting spot it was hard not to notice how absolutely drop dead gorgeous his wife was. She's cute in the sexiest way... dark red curly hair cascading down her back, curvy goddess body, the prettiest and warmest smile I think I've ever seen. I haven't felt quite as attracted to any woman before the way I was to her. Ken was just as I expected- tall and confident, looked exactly like his pictures. They made a beautiful couple and I couldn't believe how the scenario was playing out.

The date went well and after about three hours of talking, I told them I needed to start heading home. It turned out Sarah and I had a million things in common- the jobs we had held, our experiences growing up and coming to terms with our sexuality, and even the places we had lived all started to line up in an almost unbelievable way. Ken and I found a lot of common ground when it came to travel, ambition, and our sense of adventure. I felt incredibly comfortable and happy with them, so I gave Ken my number after hugging them both on the way out.

When I got home, Ken texted me and asked when I was free. I told him I was free the day following as well as Sunday of that week. He suggested I come over the next afternoon and to "feel free to spend the night (no pressure though!), just whatever is easiest for you". Of course, I decided to pack a bag and met him at their complex.

He took me upstairs and Sarah greeted me warmly at the door with a hug. I could tell she was nervous, and so was I! I met their cat and we hung out on the couch until the topic of dinner was broached. We decided on takeout and they ordered for Sarah to pick it up. I tried to go get the food with her so that we could spend one-on-one time talking, but she insisted on going alone. I didn't realize it at the time, but they had a plan brewing.

As soon as she had left, I cuddled closer to Ken on the couch. He showed me a text message from Sarah that read, "You have 30 minutes ;)" with a picture of the ETA on her maps app. In other words, the intention was for me to sleep with Ken while she was out getting the food so that it would break the ice and things would be less awkward going forward. I almost couldn't believe what was happening, but was extremely turned on.

And so I turned to Ken and we started making out on the couch- my way of trying to hide that I was even more nervous after seeing the text from Sarah.We paused to talk and it was at that moment I found out that they had not done this before like I had thought... I was going to be the first person they had found that they were both attracted to and wanted to do this with. I also learned that they had been planning this for three years, down to exactly how they were going to "break the ice". This was it, it was happening!

I asked if we could take it to the bedroom and he responded by leading me into the master suite. Ken then picked me up and I curled my legs around his torso, enjoying how solid and warm he felt as we passionately made out. He laid me on the bed and I ran my hands under his shirt, curving my fingertips over his chest and around towards his shoulders. I tucked my knee under his leg and seductively ground my pelvis against his thigh, letting him feel how wet I already was. He moaned in my ear and moved his hands down to my waist and then slowly up towards my boobs. I let him get a good feel for them before I flipped over and faced away to slip my shirt over my head and unclasp my bra.

He leaned into me from behind and cupped each of my boobs in his hands as I reached behind to feel how hard he was- he was now just in his boxers, and I could tell he was definitely packing. It was easily the thickest dick I've ever felt! I stroked him through the fabric for a few minutes as he began to gingerly rub my upper thigh area, turning me on even more. "Don't tease me", I whispered...moving his hand down to my pussy. He didn't hesitate to slip off my skirt, not even bothering to wait to take off my panties too. I reached down and slipped off his boxers, taking his dick in my hand and admiring how girthy it was. I started to rub the tip over my pussy, daring him to fuck me. He whispered, "please?" and I angled his length into me, unable to not moan as he entered. He was absolutely huge, but I was so wet he fit in without any real resistance.

Ken started slowly fucking me as I lay on my back, reaching around to grab his ass and wrap my legs around his shoulders to take him deeper. I couldn't believe how amazing he felt. He leaned back and angled my hips up towards him, intensifying the penetration even further and I told him I just couldn't take how good it felt. He responded by reaching under my back and lifting me up to sit on his lap as he continued to fuck me. By this point I was absolutely dripping and he knew it. I asked if I could be on top and playfully pushed him backwards, straddling him as he did so. I reached down and pressed the tip into me, teasing him. He lightly spanked me and angled his pelvis up, sliding his dick into my still-dripping hole. I was so close to cumming but didn't want it to end. I felt Ken's hands at my chest and he started to caress my nipples, lightly pinching them between his fingers. "Harder", I breathed, "harder!" He obliged and I felt the room start to spin as I lost myself in the orgasm, Ken continuing to aggressively fuck me the whole time.

After I regained my bearings, Ken pushed me to my knees and spanked me again before spreading my ass to lick up all the juice I had leaked from cumming so hard. He teased my clit with his tongue, nearly sending me into another spasm, before entering me again. He fucked me for all of 10 seconds before I lost myself in another wave of intense pleasure, and came all over him again. Halfway through my orgasm he pulled out and shot his load all over my back. We collapsed onto the bed together, breathing heavily, completely disoriented by the intense sex we just had. He took my hand in his and I leaned over to place a light kiss on his lips.

I then checked the time on my phone and realized our thirty minutes were up, Sarah was supposed to be arriving back right about then! He picked me up and gingerly carried me to the shower, where he sudsed me up and gave me a mini back massage as the warm water ran over us. We enjoyed one last make-out before he handed me a towel and we got out, just as Sarah walked in the front door. I threw my clothes back on and went out to greet her, unsure how she would react. She hugged me and whispered seductively in my ear... "So you fucked my husband, did you?"

This was only the beginning of our incredible sexual exploits.

To be continued in chapter 2.