All Comments on '"You Go First," Samantha Said'

by donaldelliott11

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JerryfbsJerryfbsover 4 years ago
Hot

Reminds me of the good old days when me and my best friend discovered eachothers dicks! We were super horned from watching porn and jacking and he saw me keep looking at his big dick and told me to come suck it. I had never sucked dicked or even wanted to but I was horney and he convinced me! Never looked back and I was sucking him off every day, often 2-3 times a day! He was a stud and dated lots of girls but always liked his dick sucked. Anyway after a few years he got serious with a chic and we kinda stopped. That’s when I knew I would prob never be totally straight! All I could think about was dick! Any u guys relate? hit me up mastevens001 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Samantha reminds me of my sister years ago...

Samantha reminds me a bit of my own sister — not now! — but back when she was a 20~21 y.o. and I was a 18~19 y.o. Except that I was more like the character of Donnie, not Samantha’s brother John. (Though my dick was, and is, John-sized!) I loved how the male characters — Donnie, Jake & John — were all bi or gay-ish — but the female character, Samantha, was totally — and cock-cravingly — straight! So hot... and probably quite true.

BerryTangerineBerryTangerineover 4 years ago

Fantastic. I need more Samantha.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
I hope there

is more, very Haught, wish I was the guy beinhg spit roasted, huge fantasy of minw to do it in from of a woman

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
really hot except for the piss

This story was fantastic -- except for the piss. I too am a sissy slutty cocksucking faggot but I don't swallow piss - that's disgusting. I swallow cum and love it from my regular male lovers. Sucking cock in front of a woman is really hot. I want women and girls to see me and to know that their friend/cousin/brother is a sissy cocksucker. Having people know my secret and doing it in front of them is so hot.

I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the love

CDCindy, a lot of the hottest porn involves being made to perform in a way you'd rather not. A zillion guys have posted on line that "I'm totally straight, but want to suck a cock. I'm not into guys at all, and don't want to kiss one. I just want to suck dick."

Took me a while to figure out that the way to top and degrade those guys isn't to fuck their willing mouths. The way to top them royally is to kiss their unwilling, revolted mouths. Using all the tongue I have.

So please come to my house. We'll get you dressed, which you will enjoy, and I'll poke a hole or two with my cock, which you'll love, and then I'll piss on you, which I will love because you hate it. And then you'll come back next week for more....

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

I loved this story, adding the girl was a bonus. I love eating a creampie from a girls pussy.

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 1 year ago

Damn that was hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonaldelliott11@donaldelliott11
While I love Literotica, my favorite dirty stories of all time are sometimes somewhere else: Mother's Little Helper by Rachel Ross Denial by Deirdre A Kind Offer by Orestes One great author here is Lauries Husband! One particular genre that I really enjoy involves formerly-st...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES