You Got to Know When to Hold 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack, my sweet, there is nothing for me to forgive. I caused what happened on that island, and all that followed, not you. Now, I have an urgent request, please make love to me. It has been so long, and so awful without you."

Their first session was wild and desperate. They were naked in seconds, and each had climaxed within minutes. At the beginning of their next coupling, Jack regained some control. He had her lie back while he gently teased her clit and sucked her nipples. He loved her tits, they were perfect, and like many lucky women, they were very responsive to suckling, not only her nipples became erect, her entire breast responded and stiffened.

This time Jack entered her fully and began a slow rhythm, drawing himself nearly all of the way out, followed by a steady push until his groin bumped against hers. In time, these slow, deliberate strokes changed to a more rapid pace, their need to cum had to be satisfied.

Afterwards, Jenny explained that Cheryl had promised to make Jack understand, and that had boosted her hope for a reconciliation. It had also terrified her, because if Cheryl was wrong, the pit of despair might be too deep to ever escape.

As Jack listened to Jenny, he was convinced of the depth of her love for him. He had no need to hear any more about Howard, or that night. He also felt guilt for the first time, at how quickly he had jumped into a sexual relationship with other women.

Jack asked for Jenny's forgiveness once more, regarding Cheryl and Diane, but none was offered. She told him, "My love, in my eyes, you were released from any obligation to me, the moment that I disrespected you by going on that date. What happened is on me, you have done nothing to be forgiven for."

All that remained was for Jack to fully forgive her. He had said the words, but the actual exoneration would take some time. There were no accusations left to be made.

Jack went to his dresser, and opened his jewelry box. He returned to Jenny, took her left hand and said, "This needs to be back where it belongs," as he placed the engagement ring back on her finger. Jenny broke down, but in a good way, love was free to grow, once again.

He mounted her once more in her preferred position, missionary. It was her favorite, because she treasured staring into the eyes that she thought were lost to her. Mesmerized, Jenny gazed deeply as another favored part of him thrust deep into her womb.

Jack rose up some as he took her so that he could watch her breasts as he reclaimed her. Each time his cock hit home, her tits jiggled in a most delicious way, hypnotizing him, drawing him into a place that he never wanted to escape. Exhausted, they finally took a break and laid together, falling asleep.

Jack's phone buzzed, waking them. A text came in from Cheryl, asking if he would like to have dinner with Diane and her, kind of a goodbye gesture. He showed it to Jenny, who took his phone and texted an answer, "Yes, if I can bring a guest."

His phone buzzed again with a response, "Jenny? Is she there? Please, you must both come. We'd love to see her!"

The four of them had a wonderful time. The tension that would normally exist between a future wife and her future husband joining his recent lovers for dinner was absent. Jenny felt indebted to Cheryl for making her reconciliation with Jack possible, and didn't allow other feelings like jealousy, to enter her mind. She had what she needed, Jack, and Cheryl and Diane, had helped her.

Cheryl felt great, knowing that Jack was in a better place than when she found him.

Diane, true to form, said, "I'm going to miss getting my ass pounded like that!"

There was a brief pause, as Jack and Cheryl waited to catch Jenny's reaction.

After several uncomfortable moments, Jenny exclaimed, "Oh fuck you Diane," and started laughing, spilling her drink. The liquor may have helped.

All four of them roared with laughter, and another round of drinks was ordered. They voted to put it on Diane's tab.

Good natured ribbing became a feature of the evening. Jenny and Jack were expected to invite Cheryl and Diane to their wedding ... whenever that was. Jack returned serve by saying that they expected an invitation to Cheryl's wedding, also. The biggest laugh came when Diane offered to do a threesome, with either couple, even on the honeymoon. They weren't sure she was kidding!

*****************************************

Jack had enjoyed working at the Durham office, but decided that he wanted to return home. He called his ex-boss and inquired if his offer, to arrange for Jack to return, was genuine. It turned out Jack's boss had kept his position open, hoping that his young star would return.

That year, April 1st fell on a Saturday. Jack and Jenny decided that an April Fool's anniversary date would serve as an annual reminder to never again, foolishly endanger their love for each other. Consequently, arrangements were hustled together for an April 1st wedding.

Keeping their promise, both Cheryl and Diane were invited. Cheryl wrote a long, thoughtful decline to the invitation, full of best wishes. She told them that Ron and her were really doing great and hinted that she was thinking that Ron might ask her to marry him in June. Of course, she would say, "yes."

Ron had seen the invitation laying out on her table, from his demeanor she deduced that he really didn't want to meet the guy that had fucked the love of his life so many times. Cheryl's "regretfully we will be unable to attend" was understood.

Diane did come and brought a plus one, a beautiful young woman named Charlie. She and Diane energized the crowd with their moves on the dance floor which, while not quite vulgar enough to cause them to be asked to leave, were pretty steamy. Diane renewed her offer to go on the honeymoon. This time, Jack and Jenny were certain that she was serious, but declined the offer. Diane wished them well, and then added, "Your loss!"

The young couple honeymooned in the Bahamas, getting the romantic week that they should have had the previous year. Dancing, some drinking, and spending a lot of the time on the beach soaking up sun, when they weren't in their room screwing themselves into exhaustion, made for a very enjoyable time.

While on the beach, Jenny displayed a new sense of her surroundings. Even though she still looked pretty hot in her bikinis, which couldn't be avoided since she WAS HOT, Jenny had improved self-awareness and was extra careful not to exhibit anything that wouldn't pass a "hubby test."

During the time that had passed since Jenny and Jack had reconciled, she would occasionally stop whatever she was doing. She did so, to take a moment and express her eternal thanks for being allowed to have the love and forgiveness of the only man that she had ever loved so deeply. She pledged to never again, allow even the appearance of disrespect of her husband.

While they were there, Jack's phone pinged. He had installed an app that allowed him to keep tabs on old Howard. Jack was reasonably concerned that he might attempt to extract some revenge, however the message indicated that trouble would never happen. Apparently, the old prick died from a heart attack, while in the company of some young woman, while on business in Atlanta.

****************************************************

Five months later, Jack was at work right before lunch time when his assistant buzzed him announcing that Joe Richards was on the line. Joe Richards was Jenny's boss. On several occasions, Jack and Jenny had been at company functions where they had spent a moderate amount of time with the Richards family. Jack had not only met Joe, but also Jillian, his wife, and their two kids. They gave Jack the impression of being a very nice family.

Even though being somewhat busy, he took the call, "Joe, how are you, Jillian and the kids?" Jack was cordial, although his mind was running through all types of scenarios that could account for the call.

"Jack, I hate to bother you at work, but do you have a minute to talk?" Joe asked returning good business decorum.

"Sure, Joe. What's on your mind?"

"It's Jenny. She quit on me. She misunderstood me and she walked out," Joe replied, sounding a bit frazzled.

"What are you talking about? Why? Why would she quit? She loves that job," Jack answered.

"Jack, I've been talking to upper management about her, because she has a great eye for what might sell in an upcoming season. They gave me the go ahead to ask her to accompany me to St. Louis next week and get her opinion on what woman's apparel to buy. We're acquiring exclusive rights from clothing manufacturers to add their creations to our winter collection," he said.

"Hell Joe, she should be thrilled by that kind of recognition. What's the problem?"

"She sounded fine with it, until she realized that it would be just her and me traveling together. Then she became a little hysterical, saying that going to another city, staying in a hotel, having dinner every night with a man other than her husband, wasn't going to happen. Then she said, 'I can't do that, I won't do that, I guess I'll have to quit,' and ran out," Joe related.

Jack just kind of sighed and said, "Ah... shit."

"Damn it, buddy, I wasn't trying to seduce her. This was strictly a business opportunity for her. I'm scared that she'll go to H.R. or my wife or something. I swear to god that I wasn't up to something. Ask my secretary if you don't believe me," Joe said, sounding more desperate.

"Joe, take a breath. I know what this is all about, and it has nothing to do with you. Let me talk to her, I'm certain that everything is going to be all right," Jack assured him.

"I really do think she has talent, but her reaction came so far out of left field..." Joe was still very unnerved.

Jack cut him off, "Look, do us a favor, please. If you can, don't do anything. Bring your secretary on the line and I'll repeat my request if you want. I think this will be alright by dinner time, and I'm betting Jenny will be asking to go. You'll see, trust me."

"Ok Jack, but tomorrow I'll have to protect myself. Can I get my secretary on the line now? Just for my piece of mind?" he asked, calming down some.

Jack told him to have her join the conversation. When she announced her presence, he repeated everything that he had told Joe. Lastly, Jack repeated the request for Joe to hold off doing anything, like involving H.R. for a day.

The secretary responded that she was sure that Jenny misunderstood the proposal, and expressed hope that Jack could indeed fix everything.

After the call, Jack told his assistant that he was heading home for an extended lunch, but that he would be back to finish the day's work.

Jenny was home when Jack arrived. She turned to hide her tear covered face.

"You're home early. Are you feeling alright?" she said deflecting the obvious.

"I'm feeling fine, but since you're here, I should be asking you, if YOU... are feeling OK, or are you just here for lunch?" he asked, easing into the discussion.

"I quit my job," she said, her head hanging.

"I know, I've been talking to Joe," Jack said as he went to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her neck.

"What did he say?" she asked, slightly defensively.

"Baby, I don't think that Joe was planning any funny business," he stated.

"I don't either, He's a good husband to Jillian and a great father," she agreed.

"Then why not accept his help to move up to a more responsible position in the company?" he asked.

"I don't want you to think that I'm dating him. I don't want to ever have myself in a position like I got myself into before," she stated with less conviction than she would have liked.

"Baby, this isn't the same thing. This is absolutely different, and here's why. First, there is a legitimate reason for you to go. Second, it would be a significant step up for your career. Third, Joe is going about it the proper way, you are being informed of everything that is expected of you, that is be there to give guidance on what items your company should acquire for their line.

"Think about it, a person does not have to go away for business to behave inappropriately with a coworker. I trust you. I'm not worried that you are going to cheat on me," he emphasized, hoping to assure her that he really meant it.

"I will never cheat on you, but I also don't want to ever have the APPEARANCE, that I'm on a date with someone either. Going away, on a plane, just me and him, staying at the same hotel, could be misconstrued.

"And what about meals? Suppose I agreed to go, and there I am, at a hotel in St. Louis having dinner, just Joe and me, and a friend of yours saw me. Do you believe that person wouldn't assume that your wife was fooling around? Even though nothing was going on, I would blush, and act embarrassed. I would look guilty.

"Word could get back to you, and what would you think? No, I can't do that. If it costs me my job, so be it," she said, feeling a valid point had been made.

Jack answered with suggestions, "Consider this: people sit next to each other on a plane all the time, that's no problem. At the hotel, you have separate rooms. Again, no problem. I admit the dinner thing is worthy of discussion. I would be upset if you and any guy, but me, had a romantic dinner, or hung out having cocktails, or went dancing."

"I trust you, and you having dinner alone with Joe would not bother me. I'm not worried that you would allow dinner to evolve into something else. If it's more comfortable, you could tell Joe that business dinners, involving clients, are acceptable but, otherwise, you'll dine alone. I'm sure he'd understand. I know Jillian would respect you even more than she already does," he said.

"Could that work? Would you be alright with that?" she asked, becoming hopeful that a solution was within reach.

"I told you, I trust you and I know that you won't let me down. I'm also confident of Joe's integrity. Who, by the way, is nervous as hell right now thinking that he has insulted you. He feels responsible for causing you think that he was trying to pull something," he pointed out to her.

"I need to call him. I never thought that about Joe," she said.

Jenny called Joe's office. She began a teary and lengthy apology, asking if she could come back in that day to discuss the offer face to face. Joe was greatly relieved that her reason was not what he feared, and pleased that he had not made any moves as Jack had requested. Joe told her to come back in right after she finished lunch. As Jenny finished up the call, Jack grabbed the phone and said, "Hey Joe, give her another hour for lunch, would ya'?"

Joe Ok'd the extra time for lunch, then chuckled, figuring that when Jenny came back in to work, she would be very relaxed.

As she hung up the phone, she turned toward Jack and said, "Thank you so much, for coming home. I love you. How can you possibly put up with me?"

"That my dear can be negotiated," he said from behind her.

Jenny had removed her suit coat when she had arrived home. The blouse was easily dislodged from her skirt allowing Jack to slip his hands underneath her blouse and bra, cupping her breasts and teasing her nipples while softly kissing her neck.

Cooperation seemed to be in vogue, as Jenny began fiercely unbuttoning her top, mumbling something about it not getting wrinkled. The bra was discarded with less ceremony, giving him full access to her tits, a condition that she adored.

Jenny momentarily thought of moving the encounter to the bedroom, but she was also enjoying the naughtiness of her husband taking her in the kitchen, where they might be seen, if someone came to the door.

She removed her skirt quickly, laying it neatly over a chair, leaving her in heels, stockings and panties. Too far gone to be modest, she leaned forward, grasped the table, and readied herself to be taken in her second most favorite way, from behind.

Where Jenny had taken care with her business attire, Jack just peeled off his suit like it was on fire, leaving only his boxers. He knelt to pay tribute to her magnificent posterior. He kissed and nibbled around the edges of her panties, slipping his fingers and tongue under the edges and exposing more flesh with each pass. Then, wanting to be hindered no further, the panties joined her bra.

Jack nudged her thighs further apart so that her sex was fully exposed to him. Jenny complied, delighted with the knowledge of what that meant. He sent his tongue and fingers on a seek and tantalize mission. His fingers lightly teased her clit, and his tongue made little circles on her cunt, just as she had taught him to do.

It was time. Jack needed her. He stood and as he began testing her opening, she braced herself and whispered, "Take me, my love."

He thrust into her, slowly enough for her to adjust to the intruder, but only as slow as was necessary. Jack took a firm hold on her hips and finished impaling her fully. She was ready. He withdrew most of the way, and as he started back in, she shoved back with an enthusiastic push to make his penetration faster and deeper.

Jenny's spirited participation reduced Jack's ability to hold out long, and in a blur of two bodies working together to achieve a goal, their pinnacle was soon reached. Jenny's knuckles were white as she gripped the table pushing herself back onto her lover's cock. Finishing with an aggressive last thrust causing his heels to come off of the floor, he also pulled her into him causing her toes to leave the floor.

With the rutting ended, Jenny looked around while she grabbed her clothes. She said, "Crap baby, we could have been seen by someone."

"I guess so," he said, picking up his suit.

They looked at each other and Jack shrugged. Jenny giggled and scampered down the hall to the bedroom, with Jack hot on her heels, admiring her lovely ass. When he caught her, she smiled devilishly, and said, "We won't do THAT again!"

"Maybe," he said.

They each showered, and dressed to go back to work. On opening the kitchen door, Jack noticed that their mail had arrived. He retrieved the contents and brought it inside, laid it on the kitchen table and said, "Hey baby, the mail is in."

She asked, "Why didn't you grab it when you came home?"

"Because it wasn't there yet," he answered.

"Oh my god! You mean the mailman might have seen us," she said with a mix of embarrassment and excitement.

"Do you want to know? We could look at the porch security camera's latest recording," he offered.

"I don't know if I want to know or not... but... I guess we should look. We'll have to face him sometime, and it might be better to be prepared," she answered.

In the den, Jack booted up his laptop and the video file was run. Several minutes of nothing played, and then their mailman was seen coming up their driveway. He continued to the side porch, where the mailbox was located next to the kitchen door. His manner looked normal as he dropped the mail in the slot, then, for an instant, it seemed as though he had caught a glimpse of something.

He didn't linger, or try to peer through the kitchen window but, as he walked back out of their driveway, he looked back toward the porch and smiled.

"Oh...my...god... he saw us," she said, putting her hand over her mouth.

"Maybe he got a glimpse, who knows? Anyway, we're in our own house, with the door shut and there's nothing we can do about it now. Besides, it turned you on a little, knowing that we might get caught. Admit it," he dared.

"NO! ... Well, er, maybe a little," Jenny admitted, blushing.

"Then kiss me and forget it. We need to get back to work," he said.