You Got to Know When to Hold 'Em

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed him hard and full, smearing her lipstick again, then said, "I love you."

He echoed her "I love you," then they both went back to work, having had a most satisfying lunch, yet still needing some take out.

Epilogue:

Jenny and Jack spent a long and fulfilling life together. They raised children and, in due course, became grandparents. She took the promotion that was offered after that first business trip with Joe. Jenny was so good at picking fashion winners that, when she decided to quit working full time to care for their children, the company paid her well to provide input from home.

For the rest of their lives, Jenny stayed true to her word. She never again allowed herself to be placed in a position where it could be suggested that she was disrespecting her husband. Jack would have permitted her more leeway than she took, but he loved her for not wanting it.

The end.