You Got to Know When to Hold 'Em

Story Info
Young woman's choice may cost her.
10.9k words
4.28
87.4k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fritz51
fritz51
888 Followers

Forward:

This piece was inspired by a story I stumbled into while using the "Loving Wives Spinner" feature to find a story to entertain myself one day.

If I could remember the name of the story, I would give it a mention and due credit.

But, alas, I cannot recall it.

This story has two parts, borrowing words from a familiar song, part 1 contains "Fold 'Em" in the title. Part 2 has "Hold 'Em" in the title. It's best to read them in order.

This is the second half of the story.

If you haven't read the first part, stop and do that before proceeding...

Many thanks to andyinoz ; Charlie ; & Ted L. for editing, beta reading and helpful suggestions to improve my work.

*****************************************************

In the first part of this story, we left our heroine, Jenny, facing a very difficult situation, one that she had put herself in and one that had forced the hand of her fiancé, Jack.

*****************************************************

When Howard summoned a limousine to take them back, Jenny was slightly surprised because they had arrived by cab. Then, she recalled Jack's prediction: "When you get in the car after the ball, Cinderella, you'll find that it's time to pay the piper for all those thousands of dollars he spent. Guaranteed the car will be a limousine, with a driver, so he can be in the back seat with you, ready to collect."

When the driver opened the door for her to get in the limousine, she hesitated before climbing in, thinking, "I absolutely CANNOT have any kind of sex with Howard. I wouldn't be able to hide it from Jack; and that would be the end of us with no way back. Should I let him feel me up a little and kiss me? Oh my god, I am a whore. Just considering any of this proves it. If I wasn't a slut, I'd get out of this fucking car right now, and go find Jack."

Before Jenny was able to collect her thoughts, she was inside the car, still trying to decide if, or how many liberties to allow Howard. The choice of escape was eliminated, as the vehicle had already started moving. Howard slid across the seat, right up against her, and gently pulled her chin, turning her face toward his. "Darling you must come by my villa, the view from the widow's walk at night is absolutely a must see," he coaxed.

Howard told the chauffeur to drive to the villa without waiting for a response from Jenny. The destination proposal was more of a command than a request, and Jenny was regretting that she had ever met this guy. Howard nodded at the driver, who smiled knowingly and raised the privacy window.

With her trapped in a moving car, headed toward his villa, Howard was emboldened. He felt that she should show him gratitude for delivering on his promise of an evening of luxury. He started his attack on her slowly but soon his hands were roaming everywhere, kissing her, feeling her breasts, and feeling her ass. Then, Howard slid his hand through the slit in her dress so far that she gasped and considered jumping out of the moving car.

She had been wrestling with her conscience all night, about how to offer some reward to Howard, without crossing some line that would prevent her from being able to recover her relationship with Jack. Now she was physically wrestling with Howard to keep her clothes on, his tongue out of her mouth, and his fingers out of her pussy.

The situation was getting out of control by the time the car arrived at the villa. Jenny thought, "I can't believe that I was considering allowing him to play with my tits, and caress my ass while kissing me good night. He just tried to forcibly stick his fingers in my pussy!"

When stopped at Howard's villa, the driver remained quiet and was willing to stay parked right there all night if necessary. He was practiced at being discrete, since many of his clients would spend time fucking in the back while he waited. His tip for not interrupting would be substantial.

"ENOUGH," she screamed, finally finding her dignity and her voice, "Get your fucking hands off of me. Jack was right. He said that you were trying to seduce me with wealth and all you ever had in mind from the very beginning was fucking me. One more move by you and I'll call the police and press rape charges."

Howard backed off, realizing that he went too far, too fast with this one. Jenny quickly exited the car, and Howard made no attempt to stop her. He had lost.

Jenny knew that she would have to make her own way back to the bungalow via the beach. This would be difficult in the "fuck me" heels, but doable, if she went barefoot.

She talked aloud to herself for the entire walk, "God, please let me fix this with Jack. I don't care what humiliation I must endure, just allow me to get him back. I love him with all my heart. I cannot believe that I have been so stupid."

When she arrived at the bungalow, it was empty - no Jack. His absence was both a good thing and a bad thing. Good, because she had the opportunity to change out of her whore's clothes before talking to him, but bad, because Jack was probably still out with some woman.

After changing into some casual wear, Jenny remembered her ring. Upon discovering its absence, she realized that Jack had broken their engagement. The reality of the past couple of days combined with Jack's warning gutted her. She repeatedly called and texted him, but received no answer. All she could do right then, was to sit and wait for her love to return.

*****************Saturday*********************

She woke early the next morning and discovered that Jack had not returned. She started to cry, realizing that the chances of salvaging her engagement were getting smaller by the hour. Jenny decided to take proactive action, and went out to find Jack, wherever he might be.

Finding his location wasn't as difficult as she initially thought, as when she showed up at the volleyball court there were a few of the XXX University girls' soccer team hanging out. When she asked about Jack, two of them openly snickered at her, so Jenny demanded that they tell what they knew.

The redheaded girl was very willing, "You're Jack's fiancée?" she asked.

Jenny nodded.

"You're the one that let some old goat buy her sexy clothes and then went on a date with him? Jack figures that you gave it up to him. So, how was geriatric sex?" she asked, laughing.

Jenny had given up on arguing that it wasn't a date, but instead shouted, "I DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH HIM. NOW, WHERE... IS... JACK?"

Worried that Jenny was about to become violent, the redhead obliged, "Try room 422. Cheryl had the hots for him."

Jenny made a beeline to room 422, knocked and got the shock of her life when Diane opened the door wearing only panties, and worse yet, Jack and Cheryl lay naked, entwined on the bed.

"I need to talk to you, Jack," Jenny said, ignoring the giggling Diane.

"Did you go on the date with Mr. Rich Pervert?" he asked, with both Cheryl and Diane refusing to cover their state of nakedness.

"Yes, I went, but..."

"Then, there's nothing to discuss," Jack snapped back before she could finish.

"I haven't yet fulfilled my promise to the ladies, so run along, unless you want to stay and take notes. They are really good at this," he uttered with so much contempt that it was equivalent to spitting in her face.

Jenny burst into tears, and ran all of the way back to the bungalow, collapsed on the bed, and sobbed heavily for over an hour.

As soon as Jenny ran out, Cheryl and Diane began caressing Jack, in an attempt to have him make good on the pledge he'd made in his ex-fiancée's presence.

"I can't girls, I'm sober and heartbroken. I've lost all desire right now, I'm sorry," he apologized.

"Baby, its Ok. I know how badly you're hurting. You were great last night. I'll never forget it. Neither will Diane... You are some stud.

"Now go ahead and do what you need to do. You have my number. Look us up at home sometime if you want to. I'd be down for a rematch anytime. Anyway, I figured that you were just giving her a parting shot," Cheryl said as she kissed his lips gently, Diane pressed her bare tits into his back, while hugging him from behind.

"Parting shot, yeah Cheryl, that's just what it will be," he said as he got dressed.

He kissed both young women again, expressing his gratitude for an awesome night. Diane stripped off her panties saying, "If this is a good-bye kiss, then I'm going to collect it naked. Grope me cowboy!"

The three lovers indulged in extended goodbye kisses, caressing and fondling each other intimately. Cheryl gave Jack a "call me" sign, with her hand, while Diane fingered Cheryl's cunt. They all laughed good-naturedly, as Jack left for his bungalow.

While waiting for the elevator, Jack used his cell to make a call, and by the time he had left the girl's building, had made several more.

When he arrived at the bungalow Jenny was still bawling, but summoned the courage to approach him, "Jack, I love you with all of my heart. What I did to you was so very wrong, so much so, that I'll do anything to fix the damage. I'll even forget about those two girls; I know I pushed you into a corner. Please forgive me."

"Here's what you are going to do," he said virtually ignoring her offer and her apology.

"You will take that entire whore's outfit, and return each, and every, item. If they won't refund Mr. Asshole's stinking money, then just get a receipt, and tell them to keep it. It shouldn't take more than two hours. Now get the fuck out of my sight."

The items of her disgrace were thrown into two of the store bags used to bring them to the bungalow, then she left to do as instructed.

Three hours later she hurried back with receipts and written notes testifying to the return of the items. It had taken longer than expected, two of the stores hadn't opened yet when she had first arrived. When Jenny did get back to the bungalow, she found that Jack had packed up and left. She returned to her sanctuary, the bed, and began to feel sick as she wept.

A few hours later, Jenny was roused by two cops knocking at the bungalow door.

They were looking for Jack and, when she said that he had left her, one cop radioed their dispatcher to organize the checking of departing fights. The cop told the dispatcher that Jack was wanted for questioning, regarding an aggravated assault.

While waiting for his colleague, the other cop asked Jenny why Jack would beat Mr. Howard Pukes, badly enough to put him in the hospital. Jenny sobbed her response, saying it was her actions that had given Jack cause to hate Howard. Feeling extremely guilty, she began confessing the entire sordid affair to the cops but, before she was finished, she was interrupted by their walkie-talkie.

"Mr. Jack Overton's flight departed International an hour ago," their radio announced.

"Shit, he got away," the first cop said.

"Hey, if that rich bastard did that to MY wife, I'd have beat him worse than that," said his partner.

"Jack hit Howard?" Jenny inquired.

"That is what has been alleged. We were called by hotel security, who had checked on Mr. Pukes, due to an anonymous phone call. We arrived at the villa as the EMTs were loading him in the ambulance. They had found him unconscious, and in very poor condition. When revived, Mr. Pukes said that Jack Overton had attacked him," answered the first officer.

Jack had made the call just before boarding the plane. He wanted to ensure that Howard didn't die, which would elevate the assault charge to murder.

"Hit him? Lady, he beat the living hell out of him! He'll be in the hospital for a week," the second cop said with enthusiasm.

"Am I in trouble?" she asked.

"Not that I can see, however, you might be used as a material witness. When is your flight home?" asked the first cop.

"Sunday, I'm supposed to go tomorrow at 5pm."

"Look, they are never going to extradite him for assault. Expect a call from us tomorrow to give you the go-ahead to depart, meanwhile, stay available," he instructed.

After the cops left, she began talking to herself out loud, "Damn, he must have arranged a flight right after he left those girls.

"Then came here and got me out of the way by instructing me to return all of those clothes. Jack must have figured that would allow him just enough time to deal with Howard and catch a flight before anyone was the wiser.

"He must have really messed Howard up, the cops said that Jack had knocked him out. Fuck Howard. I hope Jack did beat the hell out of him. Howard sure did a number on me. What am I going to tell my family?

"I came down here, on a pre-honeymoon vacation, set to be married, and now I'm going home alone. I deserve all of the shit that I'm going to get," she told herself.

*********************Sunday********************

At 10am, Jenny got a call from the police and was told she had permission to fly out. They said that the case against Jack wasn't worth pursuing, unless he was stupid enough to come back.

As she packed to leave, Jenny checked her flight itinerary, and inside the sleeve was a note from Jack.

"Jenny,

"If you are reading this, I'm either gone or arrested. In either case, go home. We're done. If I didn't make the flight, then I'll be going to prison here. I beat your old buddy Howie up pretty bad, and threatened that if I ever hear of him being around either of us, I'll kill him for ruining our lives. I wanted to do that today, but I think that they would extradite me for murder.

"Assuming that my plan worked, I've gone home. I'm planning to relocate and start over. Please don't pursue me. You have ruined everything, I loved you with my entire being and you threw that away to be a rich prick's whore for a night.

"No longer yours,

"Jack"

Jenny was devastated. After reading his letter, she felt consumed by an intense agony. She folded the note, put it inside her carry-on bag, and finished packing.

Jenny had four hours to wait, before catching a cab to the airport for her 5pm flight back to Miami. Getting into a swimsuit, and going to the beach, was out of the question. She felt no desire to sunbathe, since her self-worth quotient was zero. A long, lonely walk on the beach matched her mood, so she kicked off her shoes and started out onto the sand, toward the sea.

She looked up, and then down the beach, deciding that walking toward where the XXX University soccer team might be hanging out was undesirable. The other direction would take her past Howard's villa, but he was in the hospital, so that way was selected. Passing the villa, she looked down at her ringless finger and the events leading to her current unattached state filled her thoughts.

Tears rolled freely down her cheeks, as she chastised herself out loud, "How could I be so fucking stupid? I had the best man a woman could ever want, and I allowed myself to be taken in by that old piece of shit. I knew Jack was right, down deep inside, and I knew that what I was doing was wrong and I did it anyway. I've probably lost him forever."

As she walked, she tried calling Jack once more, but got his voicemail again. The message she left was, "Jack, I am so sorry, please talk to me."

Jenny reached the point where she needed to turn around and head back. It was time to gather her bags and head to the airport.

**********************************

Jack had arrived at his and Jenny's place, on Saturday evening, and packed his things. He wanted to be completely cleared out before Jenny arrived. He'd found a cheap motel, suitable for a short stay, beginning Sunday, so most of the planning for his relocation would have to wait until he got to work on Monday. He would check with his boss to see if a lateral move, somewhere, could be arranged.

Several times on Saturday and Sunday, his phone buzzed with either text or voicemail from Jenny. Mostly he kept his phone off, but every so often, he needed to use it, and the attempted contact by her was displayed.

He thought, "My first move might be to get a new phone number."

**********************************

Somewhere along her trip home Jenny found some needed courage. Although she had caused this train wreck, Jenny decided to go "all in" to get Jack back. No amount of humiliation, or resistance by him was going to dissuade her from the goal of regaining her true love. She felt that they were meant to be together and was certain that if she could get him to hear her out, he could be convinced to give her another chance.

Arriving at their apartment, the first test of her resolve was made. The small hope that he would still be there was crushed when she found that he had moved out. Every trace of him was gone, as if he had never lived there. She tried calling some of his friends, but if they knew anything, they weren't saying. Nor did his parents share any insight, in fact, they didn't seem to realize the severity of the break-up.

She thought, "He mustn't have told them what I did, because they were too nice to me. Probably only said that we were having some issues. Jesus, I'm going to have to call Mom and Dad and tell them that the wedding is off."

*****************************************

The talk with his boss turned out to be productive for Jack. There were some opportunities for him to relocate, but some time was needed. The large investment firm that he worked for had locations all around the region, and some of the smaller satellite offices had vacancies. One in particular caught Jack's eye, Durham, N.C. had an opening.

That opening jumped out at him because that was where Cheryl and Diane went to school and played on the soccer team. "Why not Durham?" he smiled at the thought, and decided to call Cheryl later that week, after she had a chance to get back to school. Prudence dictated that he confirm that her eager offer for him to seek her out, was genuine, before he up and moved to Durham.

He needn't have been concerned. When he did call, and mentioned the considered move to Durham, she blurted out her excitement, "Are you shittin' me? Holy crap, that would be awesome. When are you coming?"

Before he could answer, Cheryl held the phone away from her mouth, and called out to her roommate. "Diane. Diane, get your sweet fucking ass over here. You'll never guess who's on the phone, hurry."

Bubbly as always, Jack could tell when Diane got there as she said, "Jesus Cheryl, what's all of the excitement about?"

Cheryl announced to Jack, "Hold on, I'm switching to speaker. There it's on now, say hello to Diane."

"Hello sweet cheeks, remember me?" he said playfully.

"Jack, how the fuck are you? We had such a great time, I miss you," Diane said.

Then Cheryl broke in, "Diane, he's moving to Durham. Isn't that great?"

"When Jack? When are you coming?" asked Diane, but both girls were anxious to hear the answer.

"Actually, I didn't want to make a formal request until I had talked to you two. I'll pick another option if I'd be cramping your style over there," he explained.

"Don't you dare tease me, making me think that you are coming here and then not doing it. I miss you," Cheryl said.

"Do you mean that it would be alright with you if I did move there?" he asked.

Cheryl answered immediately, "Damn right it would be alright," and Diane finished her statement, "It would be fucking fantastic."

After some other small talk and reminiscing, Jack ended the call, promising that he would try to get established there by the first of the next month, September. His next call was to his boss, formally requesting a transfer to the Durham office. His supervisor was sorry to lose Jack, and invited him to change his mind at any time. Jack was assured that his reason for leaving was understood, and that he would be welcomed back with open arms, if there was a change in the circumstances.

fritz51
fritz51
888 Followers