You Have The Right To Remain Silent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wendy I warned you to stay off this bus and away from that driver." A mans voice whispered behind me.

"I am not Wendy." I told him trying to see his face but the hood and dark sun glasses kept me from seeing his face,

I exited the bus and he was right behind me, I walked faster and so did he, I began to run and so did he and then he tackled me to the ground.

"I am sick of having to constantly punish you for not staying home and being my good little girl! I only married your mommy to get to you now go to sleep so I can play." He said hitting me as hard as he could with his fist.

"Not this time scum sucker!" I told him throwing him off of me and on to his back on the side walk. People were walking by and not wanting to be involved just looking the other way.

Troy and Austin grabbed him by each arm pulling him up to his feet and removing the duct tape from his pocket. We had him and took him into the station; I had not changed my appearance in the car when he began talking to me from the back seat.

"Why didn't you stay dead? I killed you so many times replaying that horrible night over and over. I thought they would find where I hid you the first time but your still there in the attic where I put you that night I dragged you inside when you were letting that boy feel all over your body. You will always belong to me!" he said sounding so crazy in the back seat.

I turned smiling at him. "No I belong to God now." I told him and returned to looking like Koko.

"Wendy come back!" he cried sounding as if he were in agony.

I assumed that by turning into Koko broke the obsession that she lived in his sick mind. We had to investigate an eighty year old woman on suspicion of murdering a young mother and the woman's mother over the elderly woman's obsession with the eighteen month old child. Her name is Ruby Thomas and she took into her home an expectant mother named Liza and Liza's mother Judy who were homeless. At first everything was all cozy inside the home. The elderly Ruby made them feel like family until the birth of Jaime on Easter morning. A week after the birth Ruby began screaming at the young mother and forcing the child out of the mother's arms. As the child grew older Ruby became more obsessed with the child not allowing the grand mother Judy or Liza to take the child for walks. She would fight with the two women if they tried to feed the child anything but cookies and doughnuts. The young mother called the woman's daughter telling her of her concern. The daughter Brandy came over one day to observe what was being said and noticed her mother's strange obsession and how she became combative over the child even with her daughter Brandy throwing her out of the house and forbidding her to ever step foot on her property.

Two weeks had gone by when Brandy called her mother and she could hear the child in the back ground crying.

"Where are her mother and grand mother mom?" Brandy asked.

"Oh they took off." Her mother told her.

"Well I hear the baby crying." She told her mother.

"Yes they gave me the child for rent for staying here." She told Brandy.

Brandy hung up the phone knowing her mother was lying to her and went to check it out her self. Brandy parked her car down the street and walked up to the house and looked into the windows of the bedroom of the two women. She saw the women lying motionless, she tapped on the window and still they did not responded. Brandy grabbed her cell phone and called the police. She was shaking when we got there. When we finally got into the house we found the women had been stabbed repeatedly in their sleep. The coroner confirmed they had been drugged and once they were passed out from the drugs of Ruby's prescription sleeping pills, Ruby began her murderous rage to rid her self of any other persons getting in between her and the child who now lives in Northern Florida with a loving family on a farm.

I had dinner plans with Austin while Troy and Ariana were to watch Ricky. I began to pace the floor for he had not returned from the corner store where he went to get milk for Ricky. Two hours had past when he finally walked in the door. I looked at him and I could sense something had happened to him. Troy felt it to and was the first to be by his side.

"I need someone to go and locate my body I was killed tonight by a demon behind the store he threw my body in the dumpster." He told us sitting down.

"How did you come back here?" Troy asked Austin.

"A guy named Nicholas sent me back here as a warrior like you two, there were a dozen more being sent back too." He said when a white mist appeared.

CHAPTER FIVE

Nicholas stood in the middle of the room in a long white gown, long white hair and beard, with tan sandals on his feet. He had a golden glow that radiated around him as he smiled so meekly at us.

"Well my two favorite warriors Montana and Troy." He said holding his hands out towards us.

"Your Highness how may we serve you?" we asked kneeling down at his feet as he laid his hands on the top of our heads.

"We are going to move you all to a place in Alaska where you will train the newest warriors and keep the older ones up on their training every three months. You will go and purchase the land and the housing facilities and start working with these new warriors to adjust to their new lives." He said vanishing as an envelope fell on the floor where he had been standing. Inside was one hundred thousand dollars for us to relocate and set up the new living quarters.

The three of us vanished leaving Ariana with Ricky while we went to Austin's body. He was so mutilated by the demon that there was hardly anything left of Austin's remains. I turned when I saw a black glittering object in my peripheral vision to my left. She was huge and green with pointed ears and yellow stringy hair, her eyes began to glow a brilliant purple. We looked at her as she hissed at us as she had planned to finish feeding on Austin's body. What really concerned us was the fact that she was pregnant.

She leaped at us through the air when Troy hit her with a lightening bolt at the same time I hit her with a large energy ball blowing her and her unborn demon fetus up.

We reported the unfortunate death of Sergeant Austin Tyler behind the store of the seven eleven on forty Ninth Street. The crime scene was out there when they noticed the new Native American guy with me.

"He's my brother Tala he has come to take us home due to a family emergency." I told my fellow officers.

Well it went a lot more smoother then I had imagined with saying good bye and to my surprise Ariana moved with us to help take care of Ricky. I guess if you thought about it she was right a bunch of Angel Warrior's couldn't very well be responsible raising a child and orbing in and out to fight evil. So now we were all off to train the new warriors or fallen officers how ever you wanted to look at it.

We stayed at a resort in Fairbanks until we found the right place. We all fit in with the Alaskan people and Anoki was well liked there. We were able to purchase thirty acres of land with an adorable cabin on it until we were able to build the training compound. As far as the towns people knew we were with the Special Forces and were building a training camp. We didn't lie we are a unit of Special Forces just we left out that we were Arch Angels. We were different then most Angels we felt passions and emotions that most angels do not. I guess you could call us Supernatural beings, Good witches fighting the evil ones.

We had completed the training camp in two months, there were men and women's quarters, each room held two occupants. We made one large food hall where we all ate our meals having to look as normal as possible to the towns people, we had a school set up with class rooms, each class room held classes for shape shifting into different forms, learning how to orb, how to walk through objects and how to use their supernatural powers. We had an obstacle course climbing up and over walls that were twelve feet high, running through huge tires without falling. We trained just as if we were in the armed services.

By the time the warriors were trained and accepted their transition into their new life we had a new group to train. We had officers from the military, law enforcement, the F.B.I. any persons who were killed while serving to protect became Arch Angels.

I taught orbing and shape shifting, Troy taught transferring through walls and how to run up walls and ceilings and Austin taught them how to use their abilities to throw fireballs, lightening bolts, energy balls, And how to become invisible so not to be detected.

Ariana cooked the meals, inspected the rooms, and gave them their new identities and assignments. Troy and Ariana were becoming more and more involved with each other and Austin and I were closer then ever before. We had a heated pool built in the enclosed gym.

The summer days were long and the evenings turned cool, we had special blinds placed in the house so we could block out the day light during the summer months when the sun did not set until midnight and then in the winter months you did everything in the dark. The weather took some time to get use to one day it could be seventy and sunny one day or it could be rainy and in the forty's, I learnt to be prepared.

Christmas was great everybody celebrated, the carolers were treated with doughnuts, cookies or candy and sometimes fish pie. We all decorated the way we would at home. We all came from all over so we had a little bit of all the different countries at our Christmas and Ricky loved it; he received gifts, stocking filled with candies and Dutch shoes filled with candies. The food hall was filled with different aromas of food being cooked from baked salmon to turkey's being smoked, baked and fried. We invited the town's people so we could show them our appreciation for being accepted and from all the help they gave to us when we first started building. That Christmas will always have a warming effect in my heart for a Christmas gift Austin bought us our sled dogs, they were beautiful huskies and we took them out for the very first time just the two of us, I sat in front of Austin with his legs and arms wrapped around me and blankets over us and our fur parkas. We rode through the woods on our property and Austin helped himself to putting his hands inside of my parka and shirt to my warm nipples that became erect from the touch of cold fingers. I managed to turn myself around so I could gain access to his parka and began to obtain access to his erection that gently nudged the out side of my cheek yearning for the warmth of my mouth I began to orally pleasure him, it was cold and the sleigh we broke in nicely as I managed to escape my pants and straddled him as we made our own heat, the warmth of his moist mouth on my breast made them feel very brisk with an almost burning sensation from the coldness that seemed to intensify our passions that were building with in our bodies as my hips moved on him in a steady circular motion and than taking him deeper and harder into me until we both cried out from the orgasm that was sent through our bodies like powerful explosions as our mouths sought the other and our tongues tasted the others mouth and deep moans could be heard through out the night inside of our woods. It was one of the most satisfying rides I had ever experienced and Austin even made death an adventure. When we arrived back at the house to join the rest it was drawn to our attention that we each wore the other ones snow pants. I turned many shades of red at that moment and fell into my husbands arms as we laughed at being caught making love. It made our romp in the bedroom some how even more pleasurable as Miss. Elf had to find Santa's joy stick under the covers. Yes that was a Christmas I will always remember.

The last eight years has been great out here, we have a great fishing business on the side and we are getting ready to enter our dogs into the annual sled dog race. Austin and Troy have won every year and Troy has not been a wolf in a while since our female husky fell in love with him, but a human. We only shape shift now when we go back to Pompano Beach to visit and of course to track down a few demons who Michael introduced to the area.

Aliana and Bruce Trembly a newly married couple disappeared off the face of the earth with help from Michael and his crew of evil worshipers. We were running out of time for the bride who was still a virgin was to be sacrificed during one of their worships.Anoki and our sled dogs began tracking their scent from the church.

Aliana stood before her new husband Bruce as they held hands vowing to love only each other before God and all of their guest. They had just turned to walk out of the church as husband and wife when a dozen demons broke into the church doors; everyone began screaming as the grotesque beings ran down the isle killing people who got their way with lightening bolts. The first demon who looked like an over grown iguana grabbed Aliana who tried to fight him off but she wasn't any match for him. Bruce was also taken and the third demon that was all red with black stripes turned into Michael and slit the throat of the preacher who was feverously praying for his parishioners souls from this attack by these evil beings. Michael smiled as he felt our presence coming to the church and vanished before we could battle with them. I saw the evil grin on his well chiseled feature face and then he vanished into a black sparkling mist and I saw the smile on his face. I heard people screaming and we were able to kill three of the demons. I swore to avenge the deaths of the innocents who lost their lives that horrible day. The people were more fearful then ever as they witnessed the abduction of Aliana and Bruce and then the murder of their beloved minister. I followed behind Anoki soaring through the sky as an eagle with twenty of our arch angels as we raced to stop the virgin from being sacrificed at midnight. Anoki and our sled dogs ran through the mountains and woods as we flew over top trying to pick up their trail.

Austin and other warriors were at the church trying to get people help who had been injured by the demons and to make sure they were not attacked again by the demons.

Finally we picked up their scent in an abandoned cave in the mountain. Going inside it was almost magical looking with the crystal like rocks glistening and as we went further inside we saw candles, we heard people chanting and a woman scream a blood curdling scream, my heart raced fearing we were to late when we entered where the ceremony was being held. I saw Bruce lying on the floor decapitated and I remembered my own demise and we began to attack while three of our arch angels rescued Aliana as she lay nude on the alter to be sacrificed to evil I transformed into myself in front of Michael who smiled so evilly at me.

"Montana your everything that Thomas said you were." He told me touching my chin with his hand.

"Did Thomas also tell you that I have a pet peeve about decapitation?" I asked raising my hand to destroy him when he disappeared in the black sparkling mist.

I looked defeated, I should have been faster with my attack when I looked and saw a red rose floating down to my feet.

"Jerk." I said knowing it was Michael gloating over his escape.

Aliana had been taken back to the compound to be treated and to help her to deal with her loss of her new husband. I knew Michael would be back for her since the sacrifice had not been completed so she needed our protection around the clock. She helped Ariana with work around the compound and with Ricky.

We began helping the local police department to help catch a vicious serial killer that had through the years killed over forty women by hunting them down like animals in the wilderness.

Frankie Dajeck began his killing spree at the age of fourteen when he lured a school mate named Patty into the woods near the school and began hunting the young thirteen year old girl with his new shot gun his step father Rex had bought for him. Frankie had it all planned before school and had hid his gun in the woods. Patty tried to escape her crazed school mate by dodging bullets that flew past her head. Patty sat crouched behind a tree trying to keep her sobs from being heard by Frankie. Frankie crept up on his prey quietly not making a sound, not even breathing and he shot her between the eyes killing her instantly. Frankie removed a charm bracelet to start his trophy collection of the game he hunted and killed. The police were looking for an older killer never once did they even think it was a fourteen year old boy who they were searching for. Frankie put distance between him and the other hunts he went on, going into neighboring towns and meeting young teenage girls who were heavy and not popular in school. Frankie met Lisa a thirteen year old girl who was extremely heavy with red short curly hair, her face covered in freckles, with brown eyes. The day she met Frankie she was walking to school and he persuaded her to skip school with him. He knew the bright orange shirt she wore with her blue jeans and white sneakers would make it easier in tracking her in the woods that sat fifteen minutes from her home. Lisa knew she should be in school, but Frankie liked her where the other kids would just make fun of her at school. Half the time she ran to her classes to avoid the names they called her and to avoid the other kids who wanted to fight her to look tough. She spent most of her days in school depressed and scared. As the walked deeper into the woods Frankie picked up his gun leaning against the tree.

"You better run or die cause I am hunting fat sows today." He told her aiming the gun at her and laughing.

"Stop it Frankie your not funny." She said as tears burnt her eyes from his insult, she had believed he really liked her.

"I ain't trying to be funny, run or die!" He yelled at her so menacing.

Lisa ran from him with her heart beating hard in her chest, she kept looking backwards hoping she could get to her house just down the road when she tripped over rope that he tied across the path between the two trees. She was crying as she tried to get up off the ground when he kicked her in her ribs causing her to fall over gasping for air.

"Bye, bye little piggy." He told her smiling and pointing the gun down at her.

"No! Please don't please don't hurt.....

She never got to finish the sentence he had blown half her face away. He knelt down beside her smiling and ripped the peace sign on the black raw hide necklace from her neck. He walked away feeling victorious in his hunt.

By the time he was twenty years old he had twenty trophies in his chest. He would smile at them every night before going to bed. He married his eighteen year old girlfriend and they lived with his parents until their first child was born.

Fifteen years had past and Frankie was thirty five years old and working on his forty eighth victim. He and his family were up standing towns people; they attended church every Sunday while Frankie went hunting every Saturday.

It was on one of his hunting trips that we met the great hunter. It was my faithful student Wynona and myself we were dressed in white fur jackets, white sweaters, black shiny spandex pants and six inch spiked heels, we wore more make up then the women on the televised church shows and our hair got more teasing then any man has ever been teased. We worked in the red light district where all the working girls picked up their so called dates. Frankie decided he would get closer to his fifty mark even faster if he took us two girls with him.

We rode with him in his black Lincoln with black tinted windows. It made him look important and he kept his hair died black as not to look as old as he was. He wore a beard and mustache, and dressed like a lumber jack on his hunts. He looked at us smiling thinking that we thought we were going to a cabin to have wild sex.