You Have to Pay the Piper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back and forth at dinner time about my role as pimp. Obviously I'd select the John. She seemed to have accepted the fact that she was going to cheat on her husband in an act of prostitution. She was fine with that, and now was only worried about my reactions later. Would I hold her infidelity against her? Did I expect a hall pass to later get even? I tried to conceal my guilty feeling about having already had sex with someone else.

Before we went to bed I apologized to her again for the lame attempt I'd made months before when I pretended to be a john. I promised that I understood her anger back then. But, I asked, "just for kicks," now that we both took her issues seriously, now that we had a plan in place, could we just play hooker and john for laughs tonight?

It was corny, and she burst into laughter. "Oh, Don, I love it! That's so sweet that you want to humor me. I took some bills out of my wallet, and came to Tracy in character. "Your pimp told me for $25 you would suck my dick. Is that right, Sweetheart?"

Deadpan serious my wife said, "I don't suck. A straight fuck is $25. Get your dick over here. I usually charge extra for big ones like this, but you're my fifth John tonight and I want to get back to our crib." No laughter. In character, she rolled onto her back and opened her thighs. Unusually, Julie orgasmed almost as soon as we started, squealing like a puppy.

I was pretty sure I would ask Jason to be our John. He was a good friend of mine - that's an understatement, now that I was his cocksucker - and he barely knew Julie. My relationship with Jase had always mainly involved me hanging at his place while Julie worked overtime at home. It also occurred to me that he had never drooled over her. It seemed like it would be dangerous to play hooker with a guy who wouldn't go away afterwards or, just as risky, a guy Julie had flirty feelings towards. He was perfect, I concluded: my best friend and at the same time almost a total stranger.

Tuesday night as I wiped Jason's cum off of my lips I broached the subject. It was so out of left-field that it took a little back and forth to convince him that we were serious. I mentioned that playing make-believe therapist with me, and then actually helping me, was a good omen for him helping Julie. He was surprisingly focused on the details - where, what he was supposed to say, how he was supposed to act. I filled him in on the essential older man - teen hottie dynamic of her real issues. Jason thought maybe he could work some age play into their dialogue on the big night.

In the end the hardest part of setting him up was money. I knew that it had to be "right" for Julie's fantasy, but I had no idea what right was. Way back when, I'd tried joking about it, and she'd gotten angry. I needed to talk to her, and come back to him with a number.

I was totally fucking stunned when Julie told me that for this to help her, it had to "feel real," and for that she thought $250 was the least a beautiful white wife hooking on the side would charge. She'd once seen an old French (of course) movie about a wife who whored on the side, and the movie lady earned serious bank. Julie set her price for fucking a stranger at $250, and reminded me that this was only for straight vaginal intercourse: no oral, no anal.

I tried not to show it to Julie, but I was seriously worried that Jason didn't have, or wouldn't spend, that amount. Wednesday night I found out I was right. My buddy balked at paying half a month's rent for quickie sex in a run-down motel. I was in the middle of my fourth and final blowjob when he gripped my head tightly in his hands, blew an unusually large load into my throat, and spoke: "You'll pay."

I had no choice but to agree. I would pay him $50, not $20, for the opportunity to blow his dick, and after five shots he'd meet Julie at the motel and pay her for a fuck.

"Why $50?"

"Because you'll pay $50. You maybe haven't been paying attention, but you're now pretty much addicted to my penis. Near as I can tell, you fuck your wife less frequently than you swallow my jizz. Think it through, Donny. You get the money back."

He had a point. "That's a pretty good deal for me," I said. He laughed. If I was stupid enough to think I somehow came out even by sucking his cock five times and then helping him fuck my wife, he had a bridge in Brooklyn to sell me. Turns out I was that stupid.

***

All three of us were nervous the first time. The motel was a dive, as Julie demanded, they were both a little unsure of themselves and what they were supposed to say to each other. Neither did we really have a plan for me, so I ended up sitting in the car until she texted me "We're done here. Come in."

When I entered the room I saw five $50 bills on the side table. Julie wanted to make a thing out of Jason paying, and leaving it out while she earned it. They were still naked, Julie on the bed, Jason standing next to the bed with a droopy dick still sporting a loaded condom. I was jealous, I realized, of both of them.

Jason made a bit of a production out of removing the rubber and tying a knot in it. Facing me, with his back towards my soundly-fucked wife, out of her sight, he mimed offering it to me while raising his eyebrows. Then he broke into a smile at my expense and tossed it into the wastebasket.

He got dressed quickly and started to leave, to go to his car. Knowing she'd enjoy it, he said to her "You're a great fuck for a whore. As soon as I scrape another $250 together, I'll call your pimp again, OK?"

She laughed and said "sure, stud." And then, almost too late for him to hear as he walked out, she said "$250. Oral or anal will be extra."

***

Jason's lease expired two months ago and he lives with us now. He sleeps in the master bedroom with Julie and I have the extra bedroom down the hall. None of us talk about money anymore, or condoms.

Jason does, however, have a whiteboard in my small bedroom on which he ticks off blowjobs and fucks. We had to abandon the five-for-one thing because I fell too far behind to ever even up. I get maybe two loads a week in my bedroom, and another one when they invite me in "for cleanup."

And before you get all smug and preachy about how stupid I am, we're all happy, and Julie is pregnant. So, there.

12