You Hold the Key

Story Info
The library is closed but the librarian is open...
3.1k words
4.36
14.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

"Shush!" Anne said to the boisterous seniors who were clustered around the biography section, where she knew they were supposed to be choosing a British author to write about. She still remembered bits and pieces of what she'd learned about Anthony Trollope back when she was among the crowd getting Miss Greenberg's evil eye.

"We're just chattin'," drawled the obvious alpha-male of the group, probably a football player from the looks of it.

"You can chat all you want after school, unless you want to stay here," Anne said, fingering the key on the chain around her neck as if it were for a jail cell. If only they knew what it really was for! She could scarcely believe she was repeating the very words Miss Greenberg had said to her six or seven years before - but that was hardly the least believable thing about Miss Greenberg, who now gave her a bemused look from the stacks as if to say I have trained you so well!

What was the least believable thing? Anne found herself wondering that as she resumed shelving the books and marveled at the fear she had evidently struck into the big mouthed boy's heart. It was probably that Miss Greenberg - Anne couldn't help thinking of her as that, no matter how many times she'd been welcomed to call her Juliana - still said she had no memory of Anne from her student days. Anne still wasn't sure if she believed that.

Of course, she never would have believed about the keys either if she hadn't lived through the past few months. But she had. As she stood in the modicum of privacy offered by the stacks, she found herself swishing her legs and once again enjoying the sweet frustration she and Juliana shared all day long. Anne had never much liked wearing skirts, but she had come to enjoy the contrast of being free and feminine yet locked in down below.

Not to mention knowing Juliana - regal, elegant Miss Greenberg - was at her mercy as well!

If only she'd known what she was in for back when she was first offered the job as assistant librarian at her old high school! But she hadn't, and the offer had brought on a great deal of angst - who wanted to not only return to the site of so much angst in her past, but work for the woman who had inspired a great deal of it?! With no other offer on the table, though, Anne had concluded it was better than nothing, and just might help her put some of her lingering regrets to bed.

There were no such regrets now, as she sidled up beside Miss Greenberg at the desk with the empty cart. Juliana leaned over and whispered, "Don't you dare keep any of these brats after school, Anne!" She fingered her own key just as Anne had done, and they both giggled conspiratorially.

"In a hurry, are we?" Anne teased.

"You've been killing me all day in that dress!" Miss Greenberg whispered, playfully flipping up Anne's skirt after a quick look to make sure no one was close enough to see.

"Makes two of us!" Anne agreed as she reloaded the cart for another round of shelving.

She still hadn't told Miss Greenberg - Juliana - how much her beautiful clothes had always inspired such lust in Anne back before she was even out to herself, never mind anyone else. Where her friends had feared the librarian's acid tongue and quick temper, Anne had feared her own reaction to her beautiful, businesslike-yet-feminine clothes and her gorgeous bobbed dark hair (now streaked with silver, which only added to its dignity as far as Anne was concerned). Having since come to terms with it all and come out of the closet to one and all in college, Anne had often wished she could thank Miss Greenberg for providing that first crucial clue of her true self. But despite everything, she still hadn't.

Juliana - the closer they got to the two-thirty bell, the easier it was for Anne to think of her as such - hadn't lost a bit of her sartorial eloquence since Anne had grown up. Swathed today in a blue blazer and a long kilted skirt, she'd been driving Anne wild all day. That was another reason why Anne had lately overcome her dislike for dresses. It felt like just one more part of their secret game.

But not the really fun part, as Anne was reminded when the bell rang. As usual, it set off a silent but intense alarm in her pussy as well. She had little doubt Juliana was feeling the same, for a glance at her as she herded the kids out of the library revealed she was looking far more cheerful than she usually let them see her.

"You're mellowing out in your old age," Anne teased as she watched Juliana lock the door and they were free to retreat to the back office. "My friends and I never saw you looking that happy, even at the end of the day."

"I must not have had a you that term," Juliana replied, fingering her key playfully. "Whenever that was. Remember, I don't want to know."

"You really don't remember me?" Anne asked as she followed Juliana to the office door. "I mean, I guess I wouldn't want you to be attracted to...you know..."

"I wasn't," Juliana said with some finality. "That's why I don't remember you."

"Makes sense." Now Anne had yet another reason to be glad they were at the office.

But of course it wasn't the primary reason, as she was reminded the moment she'd locked the door behind them as Juliana took her in a fierce embrace. Juliana's lips on hers were worth every frustrating moment since that morning, along with the delicious sensation of their breasts rubbing together and her soft cheeks giving a tender sensation no man had ever been able to offer Anne.

As usual, Anne found herself wiggling her hips without even really meaning to. Juliana laughed at the sensation and Anne looked down to see she was doing the same. "You're thinking like I am, I see," Anne said.

"Well, I have been locked away all day, haven't I?"Juliana teased. "Must do something about that!" She stepped back and slipped her blazer off, tossing it on the table next to the old couch where they would soon be reposing. "Help me out?" she asked, turning her back to present the buttons of her white blouse.

"How do you get this on in the morning with no help?" Anne already knew the answer she'd get, but as usual she couldn't help herself.

"That's my secret!" Juliana teased as Anne eagerly unbuttoned the garment. Then she let out a hungry sigh as Anne caressed her breasts from behind and nuzzled her neck. "Oh, Anne, oooh, Anne!" She enjoyed one final, slightly harder squeeze on both breasts before turning back around to face Anne. "Now then, you're looking rather overdressed, dear!" And she reached behind Anne's back and set about unzipping her dress.

As Anne felt the dress slip to the floor, she let out a girlish giggle. "Look at us both in our bras!"

"Most women wear them, dear."

"I know, I just...every now and then I'm still tickled to realize I like women this way," Anne confessed. She stepped up close against Juliana and wiggled a bit, so the cloth of their bras rubbed together. "Doesn't that feel wonderful?"

"Not half as wonderful as taking them off would feel, don't you agree?" Juliana asked, though she was clearly enjoying the moment as well. "And help me off with my skirt too, would you?"

Anne dutifully unzipped Juliana's skirt and helped push it over her hips, which gave her an excuse to rub her behind playfully. Juliana oohed and wiggled, but also stepped back to pick the skirt up and drape it over the table. "Awful pain to get wrinkles out of that, you know. Now then..." She pulled at the straps of her bra and looked expectantly at Anne.

As was usually the case when she wasn't wearing anything over it, Anne's own bra was now feeling awfully confining and unnecessary. So she hoped Juliana would return the favor as she dutifully reached back and unclasped hers.

She did.

Another thing Anne now knew she could never hope to share with a man - the joy of getting out of her bra - was downright magical when shared with Juliana. Or maybe it was just that Juliana's newly-freed breasts were so beautiful. A bit bigger than her own and weighted down with a life well-lived, they were nevertheless supple and responsive and as elegant as Juliana herself. This time Anne had but a moment to admire them before Juliana leaned down to kiss and caress her own breasts, which promptly had Anne wriggling about joyfully.

"Oh my God, Juliana! I want you so much!"

"Looks like you've got me, you silly goose," Juliana quipped.

"Oh, you know what I mean!" With Juliana bent over, Anne was easily able to finger the key around her neck. Juliana retaliated by taking Anne's key in her hand and tickling her between the breasts with it.

"You want out, do you?" Juliana teased, standing back up and still fingering Anne's key. "But those panties are so becoming on you! You wear them so well!"

"Makes two of us," Anne admitted, fingering the lacy edge of Juliana's panties. They were jet-black; Anne's own were coral-colored, matching her somewhat lighter complexion. On both women they were tight as a glove, and at the mercy of one another's key. "But mine are feeling very tight and confining right now...and a little wet!"

"Only a little?" Juliana teasingly fingered her own key, but made no move to unlock Anne's panties. "Does that mean I only turn you on a little?"

"Would I be asking you to finish undressing me if it were only a little?" Anne knew better than to beg, though she had little doubt the urgency of the matter was mutual.

"There's no hurry, dear," Juliana said, and she stepped over to the bookcase across from the couch and turned on the ancient television set. "The kids are gone, after all, and we can stay after school as long as we want." A soap opera Anne didn't recognize came into focus on the screen, and Anne accepted her panties wouldn't be coming off for the time being, and sat down on the couch.

She had just enough time to come to terms with settling for watching TV before Juliana blocked her view by settling herself on Anne's lap. Their breasts felt even more wonderful rubbing together now that they were unconfined, and even their keys jangled against one another. This made Anne giggle a bit, but soon her laughter gave way to grunts and moans, which blended in perfect harmony with Juliana's.

"Oh, Anne!" Juliana spread her legs as wide as she could and ground against Anne's belly. "Oh, yes!"

Anne drew her fingers down Juliana's back, and with the other hand she fingered the padlock that she could unlock, but didn't offer to just yet. Feeling like the sensation of Juliana's damp panties against her might just make her explode, she pulled Juliana down and lay alongside her on the narrow couch. She worked one leg between Juliana's, and they kissed passionately and rubbed their confined pussies together in a delicious rhythm.

Juliana moaned and gasped and wriggled and kissed Anne passionately, but she still didn't offer to unlock her. When Anne was sure she couldn't take any more, she reached down and rubbed Juliana's still-hidden clit through her panties.

That did the trick. "All right, all right!" Juliana exclaimed, pulling back by the tiny bit she could on the narrow couch. "Unlock me!"

"You first." With a triumphant flair, Anne got to her feet and squatted down, so her lock was at Juliana's eye-level.

"I've got to hand it to you, Anne," Juliana said as she unlocked Anne's panties, "I can't recall the last assistant I had who could take it as long as you can." As Anne stood back up and triumphantly kicked off the last scrap of clothing she was wearing, Juliana rolled over. "Now unlock me!"

"My pleasure!" Anne leaned over and slipped her key in the tiny lock.

Once again, the joy of viewing Juliana's beautiful, mature body in her full glory was worth every frustrating moment that had led up to it. Once again, there was but a moment to savor that view before Juliana flopped down spreadeagled on the couch and pulled Anne down between her thighs. "Finish what you started, my dear," she said with a primness that was immediately forgotten with Anne's first hungry lick on her clit. "Oauuuuuumph!" she yelped. "More!"

Anne slipped two fingers inside her, just as she knew Juliana loved. It got the usual result. "Onghhh, yesssss!" The prim librarian was but a memory in favor of the wriggling hips and swinging breasts and a face betraying pure joy on the one fleeting moment Anne was able to get a look at it.

But of course most of her attention was focused on Juliana's wet, hungry pussy. The joy of working it into such pleasure for Juliana had Anne's own pussy crying for attention, but the anticipation was worth it as she rubbed her fingers lithely in and out again and flicked about with her tongue on the outside.

There was never any doubt when Juliana came. As usual Anne felt her head squeezed as if in a gentle vice between her boss' thighs as she arched her back and let out a joyful grunt, the like of which Anne had never heard anywhere else. With a triumphant swirl of her two fingers, she slipped them out, but gave Juliana's vulva a final luxuriant kiss as she let out a sigh of contentment.

"Be honest," Juliana sighed as Anne pulled back and took her own place on the couch. "You took this job because you had a crush on me!"

"Didn't hurt," Anne admitted. "But I never would have guessed this..."

"And I trust you'll keep it that way," Juliana said.

"Our secret!" Anne squealed with laughter as she said it, for she could feel Juliana's warm breath on her wet inner thighs just before Juliana dove in. "Oh, Jules..." Anne welcomed the sensation of Juliana spreading her legs as wide as they would go and her nimble fingers probing all about her vulva. Then her mouth took over and Anne squirmed in delight at her playful licks on and around her clit.

She was only just aware of Juliana's hands making their way upward to her breasts, until they got there and gave her nipples a firm tweak. "Onh! Yes!" Anne clamped her hands over Juliana's and enjoyed the firm rubbing that ensued.

But that was only an appetizer compared to what Juliana was doing with her tongue. Anne made no effort to keep quiet, or to avoid wriggling all over the couch - she was quite sure she couldn't have stopped either for anything. Juliana's age and experience just might ruin her for all other women, Anne thought as she marveled at the bright colors flashing across her eyes, but who cared about that just now?

There was no explanation necessary for why Juliana had turned the TV on: it was the only way there was any chance of keeping Anne's beautiful noise under wraps as she came. Anne had never considered herself especially vocal before, but in Juliana's hands she always yelped loud and hard as she came.

Today, with Juliana's tongue working in quick rhythm just as she liked around her clit and occasionally on it, was no exception. "OH MY GOD!" she screeched, hanging on to the cushions for dear life as her orgasm washed over her. "C'mere, c'mere!" She pulled on Juliana's hands and drew her up so she could hug her as the joyful moment lingered. "Thank you!" she exhaled, not minding the taste of herself on Juliana's lips as they kissed.

The time would be short as always, Anne knew. So she clung to Juliana and savored the unbroken skin-on-skin sensation, their breasts pressing together, for all it was worth. "I sure wish we could take this home, one of these days," she said, though she knew what she'd get for it.

"Out of the question, dear, and you know you must never try to contact me once you're done working here." Juliana gave her one last gentle kiss and then stood up and reached for her bra. "How would we ever explain it to anyone?"

"Especially your next assistant." Anne forced a smile, trying to forget what that next lucky lady was in for and what she'd be left with then.

"That's none of your concern, my dear." Juliana pulled her bra into place and spun around. "A little help?"

"If you'll return the favor." Anne pulled her own bra on but also left it unfastened as she fastened Juliana's. Then she turned around and waited for the same.

"Don't worry, Anne, I know you're bound for better things than this," Juliana said as she fastened Anne in. "I'll write you a recommendation that will have employers lining up to hire you."

"But they won't have a couch like this one."

"Don't assume all my assistants will either," Juliana said, handing Anne her dress from the floor.

Anne pulled it on, and was greeted with the sight of Juliana buttoning her blouse with her hands behind her back and a look in the mirror - mystery solved. She slipped her shoes on and gathered up her purse as she watched Juliana pull her skirt on and button it.

As if putting away a textbook for the night, they both picked up their panties and the unlocked padlocks, and set them in the footlocker to which Juliana had the only key. She locked it and they set off through the now-deserted library and out into the hallway.

There was only one soul in the hallway: Mr. Danahey, the grim and temperamental vice president who had once struck fear into Anne's heart. He was at least slightly friendlier to the faculty and staff. "'Night Juliana, Anne," he said with a nod but no smile.

"Good night!" both women said in much cheerier tones.

As soon as they were in the relative privacy of the stairway, Anne burst into laughter.

"What's so funny, dear?" Juliana asked.

"I was just thinking, Mr. Danahey, even when he's trying to be friendly it's like he's going to a funeral. I wonder how he'd react if he knew neither of us is wearing panties!"

"My dear," Juliana said with a sage nod and a twinkle in her eye, "Do not be so sure he doesn't know."

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers