All Comments on 'You in the Basement'

by Femme_Domme_Fatale

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Don’t love this direction

Mistress, I always look forward to your stories but I did not love the direction you took this one in. You usually have a unique ability to tap into gender-bending power dynamics while still keeping a sense of romance or intimacy. I like the idea of being coveted and used and objectified by a strong woman.

The slave in the basement trope is a little less imaginative than your other work and is also, in a very literal sense, very cold and detached. There’s a feeling of safety and comfort that comes from being controlled and dominated but this story lacked that element for me.

I still think you’re one of the best audio dommes out there and look forward to more from you going forward! I personally love strapon domination or better yet, shemale play 😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank You for using me Mistress :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was up to you usual excellent level. Cages and complete slavery aren't my thing, too scary and inhumane, but I understand some people like that level of kink. I'm glad you got his consent, more than once in fact, but a safe word would have been nice. Also the whipping seemed very severe and he would have needed some aftercare and even minor medical attention. Just my thoughts. I get emotionally involved in your stories, because your voice is so beguiling. Firm but gentle. I like that more than hardcore. Thanks for another great performance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a staggering work of art

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

staggering

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFemme_Domme_Fatale@Femme_Domme_Fatale
Adorer of submissive men. Lover of Matriarchal interactions. I record monologues and stories concerning female domination and I am never happier than when good boys listen to their mistress.