You Invite Him Home

Story Info
A cuckold fantasy that came very close to being fulfilled!
756 words
4.03
8.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I answered the door and welcomed him in. You and I had both been looking forward to this since you had told me a few days ago that you would be entertaining a guest for the evening.

He was one of a couple of other guys you were seeing at the moment, but this was the first time you had invited one of them over. You had met him a few weeks ago when we were out at a bar watching an Irish band. You and I were there together, but you were super horny and ready for another lover.

You hit it off with him straight away, flirting like crazy with each other. You whispered in my ear quite early in the night that he already wanted to take you home! You gave me a long kiss on the mouth and squeezing me through my jeans whispered in my ear, "I've got a really good feeling about this, it's going to be alot of fun. Don't wait up, I'll tell you all about it when I get home."

When you finally did get home - the next day after lunch, you were totally exhausted and very sore, but absolutely satisfied! You told me before you crashed for the afternoon that he had kept you up all night, and that you most definitely were going to keep seeing him!

After several more dates and nights away, each time returning you as an exhausted, sore, but totally satisfied mess, here he was in our lounge! With me offering him (an extra strong) coffee and small talk!

He and I soon got to a more exciting topic. Where is she? In the shower - she'll be out in about soon. She told me that you're completely okay with this, me coming over and stuff? Yes totally, and she told ME you don't mind me being in the room while you are playing with her. Yea iv no problem with that, she is very sexy and great fun, if she wants to watch, who am I to judge? She likes it hard, the harder the better, it drives her crazy! Yea, I know, don't worry, that's what she's gonna get...

You came into the room fresh from the shower, wrapped only in a towel. You said hello to him as you entered but came to me, kissing me passionately before whispering in my ear, "I love you my good boy. I know this is what you want. Take my towel. Good boy. Now, don't take your eyes off me, watch him drive me totally crazy. I'm your norty, norty girl."

You turned and stepped naked into his waiting arms, your mouth meeting his in an eager lustful kiss that showed just how very ready you were. Wasting no time your hands went straight to undo his belt and straining fly....

Two hours later I was escorting him out. At the door I shook his hand, Thank you. I hope she invites you back really soon. My pleasure, anytime. And hey, get my number. Anytime you want to surprise her, give me a yell and I'll come right over.

Back in our bedroom the air was hot and heavy with sex. You were very red faced and drenched in sweat, looking incredibly erotic! I climbed into bed and snuggled up to your perfectly used body. You purred "Ohhh that was soooo soooo good. You loved that too didn't you?"

"Oh god yes baby, I loved that - you were so loud and so norty! I love that and love that you include me."

"Ohhh that is so nice, I bet you want me to invite him back next weekend, don't you, you little perv!"

"Ohhhh god yes please, good girl!"

You took me gently in your hand, kissed my mouth and then whispered softly in my ear as you slowly stroked, "I am not a good girl. I am a very norty girl! I love being your norty little slut. I have been fucked like that by other boys while I have been your girlfriend. I'm going to get fucked like that by lots more too, and you are going to watch! Next time he comes over I want you to kiss me while he fucks me, kiss my mouth, my neck, my nipples, I know you want that. But right now what I want is for you to cum inside me - but be gentle, you saw how hard he fucked me, my norty little pussy is very sore!"