You Jackass!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers

I smiled. I love being taken care of. I wasn't sure which of my three women was taking care of me. I believed it was all three, no matter who delivered the Coke.

The instant the game was over the television went dark. A woman in the doorway said, "Boys, please wash up for dinner. Momma will be checking hands before you sit!" She was trying hard not to laugh.

At least six men and boys said, "Awe, Mom!" And everyone laughed. As we trooped to the bathrooms she said, "And actually wash! Don't let me see any black towels when you boys are done!"

All of us responded, "Yes, Mom."

I'd seen the dining room when we arrived. It had room for maybe eight skinny people who weren't hungry to have dinner. I had counted more kids than that. I followed and was led out of the house and into a six-car garage that had been cleaned within an inch of not being a garage. Women directed us to our seats. Two men sat at each end of the long table. I was put next to Mr. Browning. Kathy sat to my right and Bill Browning's wife sat to his left.

Bill tapped his glass and said, "If I may, I know people get all schmaltzy on Thanksgiving. I will, but I'll limit it to two words. Read as deeply into these two words as you want to. That's exactly what I mean. If I say more, I'll cry." He turned to Kathy and to me and held our hands as he said, "Thank you."

He sat down, with tears. I stood and said, "I echo those two words and add, we get it! Let's all talk later, after we thank everyone who prepared this feast by eating it!" Ten or more, "Amens" were heard and food began being passed.

As we ate Kathy said, "Women noticed my rings when we arrived. They had noticed I didn't have them before. They were being resized back in Alamogordo."

"To a six and a half." I said. I complimented nearly every dish on the table as they disappeared from my plate. I asked about how the beans had been prepared and the cole slaw. The woman who made the slaw was sitting next to Beth. She lit up like a star when I talked with her about the slaw. Beth watched her Mom and then winked at me.

Heidi sat next to Beth. They talked quietly through the meal. They giggled sometimes too, and Beth immediately glanced at her Dad to see if she was in trouble for giggling. He only looked at her once and she stopped giggling from that look on.

When the dinner was done, chairs pushed back a few inches and the traditional, "I ate too much" had been spoken. Bill stood again and said, "There's a new tradition this year besides sharing Thanksgiving with all of you. As a way of saying thank you to all the ladies who made the feast, the men will do the clean up. Children over eight will carry plates, silverware and empty serving plates to the kitchen. Men over fifty will clean the table and get the tablecloths in the wash. Little guys will pick up any food that dropped on the floor. Ladies, I think you can have the room where we watched football."

Three women protested and Bill shooed them from the garage. I picked up what was left of the turkey. Bill got the ham. Everyone else picked up something and headed for the kitchen. I didn't hear a single complaint, from man or boy. I saw Beth pick up some plates and Scott looked at her for a moment and then added three plates to her stack. He didn't say anything. Another young guy was standing near me. I whispered, "Would you like a smile to light up your day?"

He nodded. I whispered, "Take that stack of plates from Beth and say, "You've already done enough." Then take them to the kitchen.

He walked quickly to Beth and took the stack. I heard him say the words and I saw her smile light both of them up. When I got to the kitchen he said, "You were right. Thanks."

Clean up was easy and fun. One plate was broken. A ten year old let it slip out of his hands. His Dad didn't yell or get mad. He handed the boy a dust pan and broom. When it was cleaned up Dad said, "Nice job, Keith." I was impressed.

At seven we were thanking every person for sharing Thanksgiving with us and getting ready to go home. Bill and I hugged. He turned to Heidi and Tina and said, "I'm pretty sure you'll both be in college next year. You're both invited here for Thanksgiving."

As we headed home it was quiet in the truck. Just when we could see our new home Heidi said, "I didn't know family could be like this." We all nodded in agreement.

We were barely inside when our phone rang. Heidi answered and squealed. She carried the cordless phone to her room and we heard laughter for the next few minutes.

The three of us sat on the couch and Kathy held my hand. Tina said, "I saw what you did."

Kathy and I both asked, "What did I do?"

"You told Mark to help Beth with the dishes."

"No, I didn't. I asked him if he wanted a smile to light up his world. Then I told him how to get it."

Kathy asked, "What did you tell him?"

"Beth had eight plates in her hands to carry to the kitchen. Her boy-friend saw her carrying them and added three more to her stack. He didn't say anything to her, just added the plates and walked on. Mark went to her, took the whole stack from her and said, "You've done enough." She blinded him with her smile.

"Sneaky man." Kathy said.

We kissed and Heidi came out of her bedroom. She said, "You won't believe what happened!"

Kathy said, "If I can guess, you do the dishes for the rest of the weekend."

"Deal! You'll never guess." She sat on a chair near Kathy.

"Beth broke it off with Scott and is very interested in Mark."

"Momma! Do you even know who Scott is?"

"Yes. He's an idiot. No, I have no idea what he looks like."

"He's gorgeous! He's also an idiot. He dissed Beth at dinner and Mark was a gentleman."

"I heard about it. You don't need to do all the dishes. We'll help."

I asked, "How was the conversation in the family room while we cleaned up?"

Kathy beamed and said, "Most of the wives and daughters were wishing they had a camera to get pictures of husbands washing dishes. There were bets about how many dishes would be broken. I wanted to say I've watched and helped you do dishes since we were little, but I kept my mouth shut."

"Thank you."

Kathy continued, "I think some of the men may not like you very much. A couple of the wives said their husbands accused you of being less than a man if you do some of the things you do."

"God! I work with these guys."

Kathy smiled and Heidi said, "Wanna know what Momma told them to tell their husbands?"

"You heard?" Kathy asked and blushed.

"Momma said, "I use the reward system. When Pete does something nice for me I'm extra nice to him. When he does something incredible that he knows I want or need I take him to the bedroom and I'm his sex slave for the night."

"I'm not telling what the other women said." Heidi added. I noticed she was blushing. She bounced out of the room and Tina followed. I kind of wished I had a tape recorder going wherever they went.

"We're going to bed." I said.

"To sleep or play?" Kathy asked, batting her eyes at me.

"Both!"

She jumped up and we spent the next couple minutes locking doors and shutting off lights. At our bedroom door we kissed and Kathy said, "I really like our home."

I said, "I really love our family, too."

In our bedroom I turned on the clock radio and undressed Kathy. She asked, "Do you miss Donna's big boobs?"

"You mean the ones she complained about all the time? The ones she got angry when I looked at, touched or wanted more of? No. I like these more. I like that you like me to look, touch, kiss, fondle and suck these."

"I know you promised her you'd pay for her surgery."

"Yup. I need to do that. I told her as soon as the divorce was final."

She pulled my boxers down and set about strengthening my ability to fulfill her desires. Our oral ministry created a standing ovation and focused my attention on something other than thinking about Donna's huge knockers and the events that ended our marriage.

She released my pole from her mouth and had me lie back on our bed. She climbed on and lowered her pussy to my cock. Her fingers held her lips open as she lowered herself onto me. Kathy kept lowering herself until my cock was completely inside her. She rocked back and forth, rubbing her clit against my pubic hair and skin. Then she lifted up and dropped back down, hard.

For a while I had my hands on her thighs feeling the muscles lift and lower her as she repeated the grind and lift. Then I reached for her breasts and she leaned forward to make holding her tits easier.

I whispered, "I love you."

She leaned farther over and we kissed. In the midst of that kiss she stopped moving. The kiss ended and she moved her mouth close to my ear. She whispered very softly, "Can I give you something? A gift I saved for you?"

"If you want to." I whispered, too.

She lifted completely off my cock and I watched as she got a tube of K-Y out of the nightstand and squirted a big dollop on two fingers. She spread the dollop on her ass and helped aim my shaft for her back door. When it touched right where she wanted it she looked into my eyes and said, "I know I'm going to love having you in my ass. Will you like having it?"

Almost without thought my hips lifted and she felt pressure against her pucker. She smiled and said, "Get ready!"

She pushed down, leaned a bit forward and I popped in! She said, "Oh!" and lowered herself down more. I lifted to meet her and soon we were completely connected. She applied the same rocking motion she had used when I was in her pussy and my thumb found her clit to rub.

Kathy whispered, "Oh my God! Oh my God! That's the strangest wonderful feeling. Don't stop!"

The FM radio played softly in the background. Suddenly Kathy leaned and upped the volume. Bill Medley sang the words, "I've had the time of my life, and I owe it all to you..."

She lifted and fell on me and we sang along. I was overwhelmed with the sensations and the sight before me. As the song came to an end, I unloaded into Kathy's tight butt. She pressed down and ground against me and she came as well. We were both hot, a little sweaty and didn't care. Kathy stayed on top of me until my shrinking appendage popped quietly out of her ass. Even then we didn't move, until she realized one of us would be sleeping on the wet spot if we didn't move.

She jumped off the bed and cupped her hand over her ass as she ran to the bathroom. As she went she commanded, "Stay!" I stayed, and barked twice.

She came back laughing and cleaned me up with a warm, wet washcloth. She led me to the shower and we got very clean together. When we were back in bed she said, "Carolyn said she's been after her husband for over a year to finish the addition to their house. She's going to tell him that as soon as it's done her ass belongs to him."

"I think I'm going to be busy at Carl's next weekend. He's gonna need help."

"With the work, not her ass!"

We laughed softly, held each other and fell asleep.

Mid-morning the day after Thanksgiving I got a call from Donna. She didn't as about Thanksgiving. She said, "Get paper and pen. I have the address and details so you can send the money to the clinic."

"I haven't changed my email. Just send me the details. When do you go?"

"If they get the money, I go next week. You're not gonna renege are you?"

"No. I said it."

"Did you know Tina ran way?"

"No. When?" She didn't run away. She moved in with me.

"The same weekend your sister left Alamogordo."

"You think my sister ran away from home too?" I asked, tongue firmly in cheek.

"No, but I think she took Tina with her. This morning I called Heidi to see if she knew where Tina went and she didn't answer."

"Heidi came and spent Thanksgiving with me. You didn't invite her. I did."

"We weren't completely settled, so I couldn't invite her. She probably wouldn't have come anyway."

"We'll never know now. Anything else?"

"Nope. I'll send you the email today."

"If I may ask, what does bigbuck think of you getting the surgery?"

"James doesn't really like it but he says he understand why I want it."

"Will he take you and bring you back?"

"He says he will."

"Ok. Send me a picture of the new Donna, Ok?"

"Why? You want to compare me to your new woman?"

"New woman? Ever since I came to Denver I've worked seventy-five hours a week. That doesn't leave much time to go looking for a new woman. You know how I am, work first then play. The only women I've met since I got here are married, happily, to my co-workers."

"Work first is how you've always been!"

"Well, say "Hi" to bigbuck for me and tell him I hope he's happy. In fact I hope you're happy, too." I ended the call. I waited half an hour and retrieved the email. I called the clinic and arranged payment. The clinic manager I spoke with said that donna had requested a three week stay for recovery but that they only recommended four days for breast reduction since they were not removing muscles of lymph nodes. I paid for the four-day post-op recovery.

They sent me emails invoices and detailed agreements about her surgery. I sent a copy to Donna and by mid-afternoon it was a done deal. According to the papers I had Donna would be a "C" cup at most and a "B" cup at smallest on one week.

We explored Denver on Saturday and had dinner out. On Sunday we loaded Heidi in her Toyota and sent her back to Cheyenne. There were tears and hugs before she left and when she was out of sight we hugged some more. We went out for supper again and tried a new Chinese restaurant. It was great and got Kathy and Tina away from thinking about missing Heidi. They were fine until we got home and they listened to her message saying she was back in her cold, small, empty apartment. I gave them both towels to cry into and went to my computer. It was dusty in there, too, but no one saw how dusty except me.

Kathy was working, but the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is not boom time for real estate. I was working long hours and the company's big push was to get us to a place where we could shut down for the last ten days of the year. Tina was going to school and football games and dances. Life was full and happy.

That changed on the tenth of December. I got a call from a clinic in Alamogordo. The lady on the phone identified herself as a nurse. She asked if I had a copy of the contract Donna had signed and I had paid for. As we talked I sent it to her. She read it and said, "That's not what they did."

"What did they do?" I asked.

"As you know Mrs. Peterson..." I interrupted, "She's not Mrs. Peterson."

"Sorry. As you know Donna Peterson had breast reduction surgery. She came in today to have the bandages removed and a post-op check up. She took one look and became hysterical. We needed to sedate her."

"What's wrong?"

"They left her with nothing! She doesn't even have nipples! Where her breasts were she has two large "U" shaped scars and rough stitches."

"Damn! No wonder she fell apart. What did her new guy do?"

"Nothing! His business has been sold and he left Alamogordo while Mrs. ... while Donna was in Mexico. She came back on the bus last night."

I thanked her for letting me know and we ended the call. I called the clinic in El Paso. It rang twice and the phone company answered, "The number you have dialed is not a working number. If you feel you have reached this number in error..."

They were gone. Bigbuck was gone. The propane company was gone. I was gone. Tina was gone. And, Donna's tits were gone, too. Donna drove herself into a shit storm and was stuck axels deep.

I told Kathy what was up. We told Tina and Heidi. Their first impulse was to go to Donna. Kathy and I stayed quiet. Heidi started getting ready to make the long drive and checked the weather service. The maps showed a big storm moving into the area. The estimates she got had changed the estimates of drive time to eighteen hours and warned against attempting it without snow ties and chains.

Heidi called Tina and they decided not to go. They waited to hear from Donna. They waited all the rest of the tenth. On the eleventh, Tina called Donna's home number. The machine answered with bigbuck's voice saying, "Leave a message. We'll call you back." She left a message.

On the twelfth Tina and Heidi watched weather reports. It stormed all over lower Colorado and New Mexico. Roads got closed, power went out in many places and they didn't hear from Donna.

At ten-twenty on the thirteenth my cell phone rang. I stepped away from the machine I was working on to get some quiet and answered.

"Mr. Peterson, was Donna Peterson your wife?" A male voice asked.

"Yes. Who is this?"

"Mr. Peterson there is not easy or gentle way to tell you this. Donna Peterson is dead."

"Damn!" Thoughts went racing through my head: James killed her when he found out she'd screwed around on him, too. The loss of her tits tossed her over the edge and she killed herself.

"Mr. Peterson?"

I snapped back to attention. "Sorry. My mind went to speculations. What happened?"

"Near as we can figure she drove out of town up to Cloudcroft. She parked off the road, lowered all the windows in her car while it was snowing, took quite a few sleeping pills and removed all her clothes. She shut off the engine and left the radio on. The coroner believes she did this on the eleventh."

"Is it a suicide for sure?" I asked.

"Based on her note, Yes. The note is addressed to you, Heidi and Tina. Those are your daughters?"

"Yes. Heidi is in college and Tina lives with me. What does the note say?"

"Would you rather I read it to you or send you a copy over the internet?"

"Send it, please."

"When the storm is over and the roads clear we need for you to come and handle the legal issues and claim her body."

"Yes, of course. We're her nearest relatives."

He thanked me for being helpful and we ended the call. I called Kathy at work.

"Honey, are you sitting down?"

"Yes, with my knees apart hoping my handsome husband will crawl over here and please me."

"I don't think that's going to happen today. Honey, Donna is dead. She committed suicide in the storm."

"Oh God! Tina and Heidi!"

"I'm mostly worried about Heidi. She's stuck at school. Even if we wanted the storm has us pinned in Denver. She's alone. What can we do?"

She thought. I thought. She said, "I'll call you right back. Don't move, don't call anyone. Get a diet Coke and some chips." The line died.

Ten minutes later she called back. "Write this number down." It was a Cheyenne number. "Call her and give her Heidi's address and the details of what happened. She's the school's grief counselor. She'll tell Heidi and hold her as long as she needs to."

I called the woman and gave her the information. I told her I had the note Donna had left. She said to wait and when she was with Heidi they would call me and I could tell Heidi everything. Jackie, the counselor, would be there to hold Heidi for me.

It took her an hour before she called back. She said, "Pete, we're in Heidi's room. Here's Heidi."

"Daddy, what's wrong?"

"Heidi if you knew you were about to get bad news where would you want to be?"

"On your lap with your arms around me." She was crying already.

"Sit on Jackie's lap and close your eyes. I know it won't feel like me, but she's there as me." I heard her move and then say, "Tell me."

"Donna killed herself two days ago. The police believe it was suicide. She left a note."

I heard her sob and I wished I could be there holding her. Jackie did just what I would have done. She stayed quiet. When Heidi was ready for more she asked for it.

"Did you read the note?"

"Yes. The police sent me a picture of the note. It was hand written and put in a zip-lock bag by Donna."

"Should I know what's in it?"

"You're an adult. It will hurt, but if you don't know, won't you wonder forever?"

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,161 Followers