All Comments on 'You Just Don't Understand'

by Skippy47

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I had the feeling he was well off

But if he can't afford a place to live with room for his two kids it sounds like he's living paycheck to paycheck. Why let her off the hook? Why have anything to do with her? The ending really made no sense. Not one of your better offerings.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yeah, I liked it, bit silly. But a good end.

Scores 4/5

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Decent and probably pretty close to real life. Hopefully he would find someone new in his life and only interacts with the ex when he has to. Let her life a lonely life full of regrets.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Good story until the end.

Don't stick your dick in crazy! Amber could baby trap him now and he'd be stuck paying 18 years of child support and put under immense pressure to get back together.

A better ending would've been Scotty moving on with a woman in her twenties, leaving Amber bitter, jealous, and heartbroken.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
umm

skippy? u drunk typing? hmm this was a third grade story. who ever this was should proof read or go back to school. really a confession at gun point the assault in his home, so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Muddled and Wordy

_ _ This needs a rewrite and editing.

_ _ Better luck with the next effort.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

These plots are always so damn weird but usually entertaining.

Thanks for the weird entertainment!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

"if you really loved me, you would let me do this." - Sigh. If SHE really loved HIM, she wouldn't even WANT to do it, let alone ask.

/

SHE deserves it? So does that mean the he deserves a lover also?

/

Good for him for using her as a FWB, as long as he doesn't let it go any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
safe sex

wear a condom and no kissing or oral. Who knows where she has been. You can't trust her and no way will she go from so curious and horny that she risked her marriage to now being celibate like a nun.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Decent story but it lacked depth as to what they were going through during/after the divorce. The narrative in the epilogue was a little "choppy" at points and left the reader without a complete feeling of closure. 4* at best...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trainwreck

God you write terrible stories; terrible grammar, terrible plot, terrible characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
pussywhipped

Yeah he'll crawl right back and will soon be eating another dudes cum from her hole.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

loved the story, disliked the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Had fun with this.....l.

Damn! That’s funny!

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

If nothing else, thank you for giving us something other than a cuck story or an I love to watch my wife get fucked by black guys.

Keep up the good work.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Scotty confessed all of his illegal actions inthe letter... thats even dumber than what the lover did. A flaw in the storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending ruined it

1 star because even though it is not a complete RAAC story, Scotty renewing a sexual relationship is still a reconciliation on a level other than being civil for the good of the children.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Interesting twist.

I've never known a woman who pulled the "It's just sex." talk on a husband and I hope that I never do. Most ave enough sense not to try, which I regret does not mean they won't cheat. She was delusional and paid the price. Interesting story. Thanks for sharing.

The Style GuyThe Style Guyover 3 years ago

I liked this a lot. She turned herself into a slut and he got to us her as a slut. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ended bad.

Up to the last bit, was a decent variation on a well worn theme.

But how this guy could have a FWB relationship with this idiot just did not make any sense. At all.

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Great tale, thanks

One thing for future reference: a person passing himself off (i.e., impersonating) as a police officer has committed a felony. The retired officer surely would have known better, same with the sheriff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Worth Reading

This could have been a readable story, but the plot development and dialogue are horrendous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Never heard of STD'S huh?

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Skip

I loved it right up until the end of the story. The revenge plot was great, and the letter to Amber was solid. But the “dehydration “ thing just wasn’t needed. Even with that, I gave it a *4. Thanks for another good story.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Nice try but honestly its a "we need to talk" by the numbers.

Really nothing new, with the same stereotypical over the top, tone deaf wife as 14,000 other "We need to talk" stories.

LocastorLocastorover 3 years ago

Good to see diverse LW content

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

I have an ex-wife the only way I would fuck her would be with a shotgun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Words are lies, . . .

the only truth is found in actions.

They will be remarried eventually, or he will find a better woman. It doesn't really matter which. They will talk, promise, and really mean it. Doesn't matter. She's a ticking bomb, and he will deserve living in doubt and uncertainty if he doesn't replace her. So what, if that's what they both want.

The whole husband is dead pain theatrics was juvenile. Maybe someday she will pay him back. Who cares?

Thanks for the effort.

ranec1ranec1over 3 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
posted before?

this story seems like its been posted before.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@anony 12/03/20 — was reading “Yada, yada, yada...”

Then last sentence — “(I just came in my pants. Sorry.)” Had me spit my imaginary coffee all over the imaginary keyboard.

Thanks. I needed that.

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

A cheating wife treated well

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
All these...

... type of stories sound alike. We read one and many writers copy the idea and make it theirs. I will give you * for this one...

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Why destroy a great, well written, beautifully plotted and executed, if rather formula beginning, story with a lame ending.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Not

Not much of a story.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 3 years ago
Wow...

You missed the last few sentences of the letter mate;

"Then I had this detailed confession of my assault on Tim at gunpoint, written in my own handwriting, delivered directly to you. I also outlined my intention to blackmail you to change the outcome of a legal proceeding in my favor. Either gives you leverage to have me imprisoned should I use the tape for any reason. Disregard previous demands, I am going to destroy the tape now.

Your Husband,

Scotty FUCKING RETARD, Esq. "

Seriously. Couldn't have made it a phone call??

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Glad this guy wasn't a CUCK/ RAAC!!!

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Ruined it with the ending! Took a proud, decent man and turned him into a wimp! He should have just started cleaning up her lovers cum after they were done. How could any respectable man stick his dick back into a cheating whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Good story, poor ending. How can he have sex with her, he wasn’t enough for her before why would he be enough now. Ditch the bitch and move on.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

What the fuck does "It's just sex" even mean? If that excuses cheating, then all cheating becomes okay, because you can't cheat without sex.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Read it again.

She really showed her nature first with the affair and then by leaving her husband on the floor. It's hard to believe she would ever come to regret her actions in any way other than her selfish well being. Still, it is an interesting story and told well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5*

"because you can't cheat without sex."

yes you can.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 3 years ago

This story would have been better, if the ending didn’t involve them having sex.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
I like this story

I liked the whole story and especially the ending. Now they are friends with benefits whenever the urge strikes either one of them. To me this is just a modification of what the wife wanted in the first place. Common law marriage - with the ability to date others if and when they choose - without committing adultery.

The only difference being now it is all out in the open and will not hurt the children as much as a long nasty divorce. That would have included financial hardship and a possible endless line of 'uncles' showing up for one night stands.

More stories like this please.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I "love" how in these wife wants to take a lover stories, the wife always claims how much she LOVES her husband, but will rape him in the divorce if he tries to leave her! If she truly loved him, but just HAD to do this, she would give him a fair divorce.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Fucking ruined it with the ending! Letting the kids live with a cheating cunt shows no love for his kids. Having sex with the whore just lets her off the hook for trashing the marriage. She deserves to be alone, shunned by her children, and HIV positive.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

Scotty should have stayed "dead" and taken the kids with him. Let her rot in her misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah, the confession in the letter made no sense. And no way I would have sex with her, no telling where she'd been slinging her cheating snatch.

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasalmost 3 years ago

Silly plot, but creative. The writing switches from third person to first person at times, and some grammar errors diminish the product. Overall, a solid three stars.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Read again. Yes, silly and unrealistic...but hilarious.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

Was a great tale until the end. I wouldn' fuck for all the money in the world, no matter what. Do better next time.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

The reason I scored the story so low wasn't because I didn't enjoy it but because you did not FTDS!!

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING??? The Bear does Not approve. Only 2 stars ,because the guy gets his ashes hauled periodically, but hat dangerous. Don't let the little head do the thinking. RUN, DAMMIT, RUN!!!

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What the heck did I just read???? This story just didn't deserve a star.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 3 years ago

sbrooks103x

"I "love" how in these wife wants to take a lover stories, the wife always claims how much she LOVES her husband, but will rape him in the divorce if he tries to leave her! If she truly loved him, but just HAD to do this, she would give him a fair divorce."

Why would you think that is what the wives would do?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Love the slapstick haphazard path of the husband. Very entertaining!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

What a crappy ending.

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

The ending ruins the entire story. Moved it into the " not worth rating " category. I guess I just have a go with 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Cuck a doodle do. One star

secretsalsecretsalabout 2 years ago

When he says he doesn't want to 'risk his horniness pushing me into a bad marriage', does that mean he wasn't having sex with the women that he was bringing over to their parties? Is Amber really the only woman he can be intimate with? Dude is in for a bad time if that's the case. Guess love really is blind (and dumb).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor. The writer was stuck for an ending and allowed the hub to lose the moral high ground by stooping low enough to use her for personal relief and to play her along to do so. Makes him no better than the guy who was chasing her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 star, & I'm being generous. His "brother in law"'s a sheriff who helped Scotty with his false death? Thought he was Scott's brother. And the whole dying thing was over the top. In the end, he returned to Amber for sex as needed; WHY would he even think of her, no matter how sexy to him she is, after all she did? No, the story that started out good just faded out fast & was ruined by the above. Again, 1 star. -- Bob

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

M'kay this ended up being a`less than worthless cuck story, and truly a dumb one at that.

Secondly with statements like this "You would be surprised how many of the women friends we have that have a lover on the side and their marriages are doing fine." that make the idiots amongst the readership think this is a legitimate issue. it isn't but some people who read these are too stupid to breath without someone reminding them to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute and clever story. Well written with proper grammar and all that stuff. I've never written a story here or elsewhere, and I try to be constructive. However I've noticed others without a written story just seem to mostly say what petty things are wrong. Don't let those pissants bug you. Apparently they don't have the talent for writing or the bravery it takes to be judged by amatures in the public eye. Good job. R. Bachman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story until they went to have sex after that Christmas get together. Why would he want to do that? Earlier on, a missed opportunity as Amber said she worked hard for family, etc. Scott never picked up on that & said he worked as hard for the family as she did. Perhaps he can get a woman on the side. The depicting Scott as was also a bit too much, but loved that Amber received some hell from the family. Surprisingly, her parents weren't involved.

The story was overall good, but the above, especially with Scott having sex with his ex after all the hurt, hurt the story. I'ma gonna try to forget that part. 2**

KaeyoKaeyoover 1 year ago

A “fair” divorce? What is fair about her issuing an ultimatum, cheating, leaving him unconscious in a hallway, but still get the house, the kids, and presumably child support and alimony, all while he gets a hovel where he can’t keep the kids for more than a couple days a month. Is that the new definition of fair?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 Stars from a Man who ate Tuna and peanut butter a lot . But at least I can hold my head up . He gave her 2 kids but never married her . So then the ex wants me back like that is going to happen . Not NO But Hell No

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is dumb. He wrote out his plan admitting to aggravated assault and roped his BIL into his criminal conduct. He made his divorce situation worse

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You turned a fair story into a loser when you had them reunite. Terrible ending...hated it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whatever with the FWB ending. But wow her internal thoughts when presented with the (fake) news of her husband's death is just damning No mourning. No deep regret. No despair. Just worried about having more tasks to do. About finances. What her kids will think. What questions people will ask. About her bring a bad Samaritan, etc. Only late does she express sadness. Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Woah there just because he doesn't understand how things in the grown up world work, ie: laws, how adults communicate, or proper verbiage of the English language, you shouldn't crap all over him. I mean I think some of his stories are pretty dam good for a 12 year old.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why remarry them? if you still get to fuck them anyway!!

PraetusPraetus4 months ago

The fact she kept trying to call Tim was another nail. Narcissist character, very well represented.

Wouldn't trust her with a FWB situation though - another baby risk and she can hook for child support

She's a right proper mercenary.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked it. The ending was just right. Four stars from me,. Looking is the definition of four stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

These idiot wives just never learn until they lose everything and are humiliated in the worst way. Evidently it takes a lot to break through that thick layer of self-entitlement and delusion they're ensconced in. Well best of luck to them. I don't know how anyone could take back someone after that level of betrayal and disrespect, especially after that hotel room incident.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another soft cock endings no BTB or revenge just capitulation

Last story of yours I will read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

using a condom, of course!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

I've in my 50 years on this planet have kicked at least a dozen doors and of those only one didn't explode flying open (cell doors being steel and having steel frames) accounted for that one. I'm 5'11" 220 so larger than average but by no means a "big" guy, and can only bow my head in shame for how pathetic and weak "men" have become, both physically and mentally. Not only have they lost mental and physical strength, but they also have little to no male virtues anymore either. Honor, valor, courage, and self-respect the pillars of male virtue are rarely present anymore in men, and those rare times it's only one maybe two and they are pretty flimsy, my generation not all men had all four maybe not even most men did, but enough did, enough to make my generation (gen X) famous for our courage, our valor, our honor, and yes most definitely our self-respect.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

There's probably no downside to turning cheating ex to FWB. Or maybe P(erson)WB.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

whore and wimp ,nothing more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous