You Just Don't Understand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they drank coffee for a while, Amber spoke, "Thank you for coming tonight. It meant a lot to the kids. I meant a lot to me. Scotty, I have never stopped loving you even when I slipped up and ruined our marriage and damaged our family. I want to make sure you know that you were never at fault and I am truly, truly sorry. I know that's too little, too late on my part. I just wanted to make sure you knew."

"Amber, I loved you with all my heart. I couldn't believe that you could want another man unless I had done something wrong. Maybe it was something I did. Maybe it was something I didn't do. What was it? I've spent the last couple of years trying to figure out what that could be: more hugs and kisses, more compliments, more frequency and variety of sex positions, more random gifts of flowers and candy. I'll not marry another woman until I have a plan ready to make sure she is certain of my love at all times. I will do that in hopes she is not tempted like you were."

"Scotty, there are many women who are saner than I was and will never make the mistake of betraying you. I hope you find her and find the happiness once again that we had but I killed in our marriage. I still love you and hope you can accept that. I have no hopes for . . . that's a lie. The truth is that if you took me to bed right now, I would not let you stop until I was dehydrated from climaxing so much. I'm sorry if that makes you uneasy."

"Amber, I could never marry you again. I probably could learn to love you to some degree again but it's the respect and trust I can't replace. I could never believe you would completely respect me, and I know I would always wonder what you were doing with whom when you weren't with me. That's not the basis for a real marriage."

Amber started sobbing, holding her head down so she didn't have to look at her ex-husband in the face.

"Now, this 'fucking until you're dehydrated' thing is another matter. You're still the sexiest woman I have ever known. It would actually help me to have some sexual release every now and then, so I don't risk my horniness pushing me into a bad marriage."

Amber looked up in happiness. She said nothing as she took Scotty's hand and took him up to the bedroom that had been the scene of many great love-making sessions in years past. A new classic evening of sex happened that night and periodically afterwards.


12