You Knew You Went Too Far

Story Info
She dared him... and now must pay the price.
1.9k words
4.35
9.2k
7
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You knew you went too far.

When you saw his eyes darken, and his lips turned up into an imperceptible smile, a smirk that meant you were in trouble.

That last round of Truth or Dare, when you defied him, and he warned you that you better know what you were daring him for.

You knew, and now it was too late.

He took you to the bedroom and in no time stripped you naked. He threw you on the bed, tied your wrists to the bed frame with long black leather straps. Covered your eyes with the blindfold that lived permanently in his bedside table drawer.

Your world went dark, and he left you there.

You heard him go downstairs, and speak with someone on his cell.

Minutes later he returned, but only to light some candles (you heard the match striking and the scent of the wick burning), and put on soft, sexy RnB on the Bluetooth speaker.

Slow music. Sensual music. Fucking music.

Your breathing is already ragged, shallow, as you lay there, like an offering on a mantel, waiting to be used, abused, sacrificed.

His phone dings, and without saying a single word to you, he leaves you once more to go downstairs.

You hear the front door open and then softly close. Muffled voices.

Footsteps coming upstairs. You're not sure but you think you can make out the sound of heels, and of other, heavier footstep.

A waft of perfume hits your nostrils. The room is warm but you shiver. All your senses are on high alert. You dare not speak. You lay there. Waiting.

The sound of clothes being shed and falling on the floor.

Your breathing gets a little faster, your lips part, trying to taste from the air, trying to capture their essence.

Finally you feel movement on the bed, from everywhere at once. To your left. Your right. Someone between your legs.

Finger nails rake along both your thighs, going up and down, converging just on the edge of your sex before turning around and sliding down again, then back all the way up your hips, your stomach, your rib cage, stopping just below your breasts.

You're breathing deeply now. Breasts going up and down, nipples electrically charged, so hard, begging to be touched.

But they don't touch you there. Not yet.

Lips. Right above your mouth. You can feel their breath and in desperation, you lift your chin and you're rewarded with a deep kiss. A tongue diving in your mouth, chasing yours.

A man. With prickly facial hair like your man. But you don't know who it is. And you don't care. You want. Desperately.

He answers your depravity by kissing you deeply, passionately, then sensually licking your lips before darting in your mouth again. Biting your lower lip.

You moan. Already moaning.

You're already excited. Your sex, hot and swollen, already releasing so much juices that it's running along your puffed lips, down your crevice, pooling under your ass.

The mouth releases yours and another one takes it places. Devours your mouth with such intensity that it literally takes your breath away. Also a man.

Again with facial hair. Same kisses. Same tongue. But different.

Who is this? Is this your lover? Who was the other one?

You don't really care, you body is on fire and your mind is spinning. You kiss him back with all the passion that inhabits you, as you tug at your bindings, desperate to touch this man, feel his hair, his face, his body.

As you struggle, you hear 'tsk, tsk,tsk' and you know you are not supposed to be freed. Your restraints are part of the deal, part of the dare and you know he delights in your desperation, your depravity.

Movement on the bed again, but this time, they are retreating; the two bodies, the two men, you've now figured out, are no longer next to you.

Their hands join the hands of the third person and are caressing you everywhere, purposefully avoid your tits and your sex, driving you completely on edge.

Two sets of hands slide all the way down your legs, to your ankles. They each pull, spreading your legs almost to their limits, stretching your sex, your lips lewdly parting.

You feel so exposed. So vulnerable. Who's there? Who is watching you as your body is being displayed in such an erotic, kinky way?

You have no time to think, as finally, mercifully, you feel the hot breath approaching your pussy. And then, jolting you into eroticism, the warm soft caress of a tongue slides along your lips, parting them gently, all the way up to your clit.

The tongue circles it once, twice, three times and then glides back down again.

All the way down. Licking the juices that are running free all the way down to your ass, where the tongue circles and pokes before starting it's climb up your sex again.

And again.

And again.

Your stomach is trembling.

Your hips are rocking side to side. You want more.

You want to close your legs and trap that mouth, force it to stay glued to your pussy, to please-please-please suck your clit and make you cum.

But the hands are holding you roughly in place. You can't move. You have to endure this divine torture over and over again, climbing higher and higher towards what feels like an unreachable orgasm.

The mouth retreats, leaving you panting, heaving, on the edge of madness and ecstasy. You feel movement as the person climbs up closer to you. Crawling like a panther up your frenzied body.

Their mouth reaches yours, and their kiss fills your mouth with the taste of your own juices, and you madly moan as you feel the weight of warm and soft breasts press upon yours, as you realize a woman was licking you, was torturing you with her tongue.

She presses her full body on yours and you feel her warmth, her heavy globes pushing yours, her own pussy - drenched - rubbing up against your thigh. She runs her hands up your body and rubs your nipples with her thumbs, sending another electrical discharge from there straight down to your sex.

As quickly as she had ravaged you, she is gone, leaving you yet again whimpering, but not for long.

You feel the bed rock, and something soft and warm gently strikes your cheek. Instinctively you turn your head towards it, one of the few movements you are allowed. Your mouth opens to welcome the hard cock offered to you.

He pushes it as far as he can, your tongue working it's magic, swirling, rubbing, feeling every ripple, every vein, every bump as he starts pumping in and out of your mouth. You stretch out your neck as far as you can to take even more, when he pulls out slowly, leaving you wanting, craving it's return. But you feel another cock on your other side, it too wanting access to your magical mouth, wanting to fuck it.

You turn your head, and immediately engulf it as deeply as you can. You suck feverishly, making the hard muscle wet and harder still. The first cock slides across your cheek and now there are two.

They line them up for you, head to head, almost touching, and your lips run along side underneath them. From ballsack to ballsack you suck and lick, your head thrashing side to side as you increase your speed.

They both moan and you grin in triumph.

Something rubs against your thigh. It feels somewhat hard and cold as it makes it's way up towards your pussy, which by now, is begging to be filled.

The cold hard cock presses it's head against your entrance, and in one long stroke, enters you completely.

Then the pumping begins. Slow and rythmic at first, long strokes stretching you, filling you, fucking you.

Then you felt her. You felt her hips as they banged against you. You felt her flesh slam into yours, as the rubber phallus attached to her made its way into you deeper still. She is fucking you like you've never been fucked before, while your mouth is being filled by one cock then by the other.

As suddenly as it had entered you, the cock retreats, leaving your pussy gaping and pulsing. The two men also move around and one of them - you still don't know who is who - lies down next to you.

Hands grab you and roughly flips you around and you land on top of him.

Without waiting, you immediately guide yourself onto his hard cock and start grinding on it.

Your hands are untied and placed on the hips of the other guy now standing in front of you, aiming his cock at your mouth. You are in heaven, fucking, sucking, hands caressing your whole body.

A hand slaps your ass and you yelp in surprise and in pain from the sting.

Again it slaps you, again you yelp, your mouth filled with cock.

"Hush", she says. The first word spoken since this all began.

The hand returns to your ass, caressing it now, carrying a large amount of oil that she spreads down your crack and in your hole. With ease, one finger slides in. You push against it and the cock, bringing your way closer and closer to orgasm. A second finger enters you, fucking you, stretching you, preparing you.

Because you know it's coming. You know that it's the only way he will let you out of this dare. So you wait for it, and then it comes.

The head of the rubber cock slides between your cheeks, getting it lubed, until it rests at your puckered entrance.

You whimper. A plea, begging, longing for it.

She pushes forward and once passed the initial resistance, she enters you ever so slowly.

You grind. You want it in you. You feel so full, so completely being fucked, that you start to cum. Softly at first but then climbing and climbing as their fucking intensifies. As you grind on his cock, and she pushes and pulls in and out of your ass, and your mouth sucks that gorgeous cock like your life depends on it.

She grabs your hair and pulls you back, forcing you to arch your back even further. The man below you reaches up to caress your wildly swinging tits, and the other guy grabs your throat, squeezing just so you feel completely used and abused.

She releases your hair so you can return your attention to the cock in front of you. He needs only a few strokes before exploding in your mouth, filling it with it's warm discharge, his huge load spilling from your mouth, sliding down your neck and breasts.

The guy below you starts to furiously pump inside you, culminating in an explosion, spraying his juices all over your insides.

The woman is grinding against you so hard that she too cums violently against the dildo and against your ass, screaming in ecstasy.

You join her in her screams, your orgasm finally peaking, your pussy convulsing, clenching against the members inside you.

One by one they disengage, leaving you drenched, sweaty, shaking...and in total bliss. You've never come so hard, so long. Still blindfolded, you collapse on the bed, exhausted. You never saw them, never knew who they were. They left as quietly as the arrived.

Smiling to yourself you think, just before falling asleep

"I knew I went too far...and got exactly what I wanted".