All Comments on 'You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 08'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to lie and to lay

you do get them mixed up

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great intimate story

Don't make us wait too long for Mari's official deflowering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Oh yeah? Stud?" She whispered softly as she casually raised one knee and began waving it back and forth, slowly revealing, hiding, and then revealing her swollen pussy lips to me again and again. She noticed me watching this intently and then gently laid

That's the best description I've ever read of a mother teasingly, enticingly showing off her mommy-hole to her excited, deeply appreciative boy. This lady knows the power that the hole he came out of has over a son. For a boy nothing can compare with his own mother's cunt--its smooth texture, its intoxicating scent (the best smell in the world), its lovely slope and puffy lips, the pink glory that awaits. Confronting his own mother's cunt makes a boy harder than he's ever been before and than he'll ever be again. And he's filled with delight and glee, he tingles all over his body, as he sees that his mother admires and desires her boy's big throbbing cock, stiff and reaching for the sky. Andy smiles and tells his mother, "I love you, Mom. Take me back inside you." It's the wish of every son, whether he admits it to himself or not, to reenter his own birth canal, the twat he lived in for nine months and was born from, the shrine he worships and the treasure he will plunder. That fat prick sticking up from between his legs is the instrument of both his worship and his plunder, his magic wand and persuasive mommy-pleaser. He fucks his mother. He gives her the best cums of her life, the hot incestuous cums she yearns for and deserves. Finally, the boy unloads his young balls, shooting his mother full of the sincerest gift a son can ever give his beloved mom and that a loving mom can ever receive from her darling baby boy, a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I, also, hope that you have more coming soon.

Your narrative is spellbinding, and I can hardly wait for more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Finally!!!

long awaited sequel to this story! hail the mighty author!!

thank you for your story.

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183over 10 years ago
So Hottt

This has, so far, been the most erotic story I have read on this site. Please keep it up and don't be too long with the next sequel.

And for those who fancy then shelved as English lit professors yet stay anonymous, get over it.

Bridget69Bridget69over 10 years ago

Love the involvement of the girlfriend. No doubt her "first" experience will be made twice as special, as it should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I absolutely ADORE this story

I'm very glad that it took this long for Judy & Andy to actually "make love"; the build-up of emotions, desire, tension, tenderness was exquisite.

Obviously; the characters come across as being so real that they could be my next door neighbors. It's as though the dividing wall is a one way screen - I can see and hear everything, while I'm non-existent to them.

I'm so glad that Mari now has a safety net; and I love that they can over time draw her out, letting her become the truly beautiful young lady that she is destined to be. Unfortunately though; I think that "in the end" this may not be the best thing for her. Mari deserves to find her soul mate; someone who is completely dedicated to her, she deserves to have children. In this relationship; while J & A truly care for her; it is not the same thing. They can be her lovers, and share their lives with her, but they can not devote 100% to her because they're 100% devoted to teach other. No matter what else happens, or how close they all become, Mari is still going to be an add-on.

Thanks for this beautiful story;

DKP

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago

Having read all the other chapters before I am truly amazed at the story , the loving care that you have written within it . Thanks for that , I will continue the last chapter so far , Hoping for more .

Thanks

TX Cracker

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

This story rates right at the top as one of the best series I have read on Literotica. If you haven't read this series yet, do yourself a favor and do so. MS612 is an extremely talented and gifted writer.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

This chapter describes how love can do absolutely anything. It has no boudaries. It does want it wants to do and takes whatever form it wishes. Love can be expressed in so many ways and at so many levels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous