All Comments on 'You Know I Can See You, Right? Ch. 09'

by MacSwain612

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 *'s

Can this story get more amazing?

bcallinvbcallinvover 10 years ago
wonderful story

great store from beginning to end. Hope there is more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OMG; such a lovely sensual extravaganza

I'm glad that things seem to be working for these three; even though I still wish Mari could / would find her own Soul Mate. They could all still remain extremely close lifetime friends and confidants, maybe even with benefits, but I don't think that this 3-way is best for her. Andy loves her; but they are not Soul Mate & that will affect the lives of their implied children.

Wondering about the sister? Implications were made that she might possibly be more acceptable to their situation, but even moreso that she might even join in, hmmmmm

I'm thinking that the older lady that was tanning in a microscopic thong might be Andy's upstairs neighbor because he said that while she seems familiar, but he can't place her. At the same time saying that he never sees the upstairs neighbor.

Of course I'm not exactly thrilled that he was fantasizing about her when at the beach with Mom, grrr.

Not sure about the new club; yes it could obviously be interesting to be openly engaging in sex between these 3 and be watched buy others; but it also opens up many other doors that mighty best be left closed. Hell; the entire building (if not neighborhood) must know about Andy & Judy by now, due to the noise that the make. ** I'd think that Incestual partners would refrain at all cost from using Mom/ Son/ Sis/ Dad, etc.. .in any manner when involved in sex. Especially in a hotel, apartment type of setting; it would only take one set of ears catching on and exposing them to bring it all down. They should only be using Andy, Judy, Honey, Sweetheart, etc...

Thanks for an invigorating tale;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best story I read yet!

Absolutely amazing from start to finish! I HOPE THERE ARE MORE TO FOLLOW

greenhawk46greenhawk46about 10 years ago
fantastic story

well-done, nicely written, great flow from chapter to chapter, nifty characters and torrid hot sex-loved it thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Please do add more

....sexy as all hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You

Have had enuff time, We need the next chapter. and then the next and the next........

1day24hrs1day24hrsalmost 10 years ago
Great series

Throughout the entire series I wanted to find out how this novel ended. Great job looking forward to more work from you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Loved the series. Not sure if it just shouldn't have ended with Mari joining them. Will have to wait and see what this incest club is like.

bobenjoys183bobenjoys183almost 10 years ago
More please !!!

Have read the series twice. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved the series, cannot wait for more

please write more

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
Nice tale.

Personally, I would like to see another chapter with these three, maybe with Awndy and Mari getting married and mom going on the honeymoon. Maybe have his sister join in too. For me, joining the club diminishes the romantic aspect of it.

My only real problem is the number of times Andy drives will intoxicated.

SensualleeSensualleealmost 7 years ago
This it it!

This is one of the stories that I've been looking for throughout my search. Participants are all willing (eventually), no one is degraded, no one is forced, no one is referred to as slut or whore, all activities are consensual and the results are positive. I wish there were more like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

Please say that Chapter 10 will be cumming soon?

I love this story and eagerly read every word!

HoltarenHoltarenover 5 years ago
Fantastic

This is the best I have read on Literotica. Ever. Please continue. Can't wait for the next part. How will the visit to the Club turn out? Will they eventually get married? Will Mum join them om their honeymoon? Will Awndy's sister join them? So many leads but only you can decide.

OldPete1946OldPete1946almost 4 years ago
Another dead end

Well I guess we’ll never see the end of this adventure. Last posting 2013. I’m going to have to start at the end of the stories to see if they finish or leave the reader hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Like another reader said;;;;;;;;;;;;another story unfinished

So many innuendos mentioned kind'a like rambling. The mention of the incest club would ruin the story. Bring in the sister in on it? This had to opportunity to be a great story. But it ended up like so many others that are a series. A sudden end .........

titlover2400titlover2400almost 3 years ago

Amazing story. The Club L'amour de le Famille part at the end threw me off a little though.

I would've loved if the ending went on about Awndy eventually properly proposing to Mari. Maybe moving with her to the states. Meeting the family. Some of them finding out about Andy and Judy's relationship and eventually accept it. Etc. All with a sweet "happily ever after" kind of ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story I can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't normally like multi-chapter long stories, but I found myself wishing for another chapter or two. Nicely done!

David

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. I wish the author had completed the series. There are so many subplots to be developed.

LechemanLecheman7 months ago

I enjoyed this story, and like other readers, would have liked to see it continuing.

Alas, this story series is 10 years old and the the authors' last mod was in 2014 - it's not looking promising, unfortunately.

wallace47wallace474 months ago

FAR TOO MANY of your stories end with a "to be contined", which makes it VERY frustrating to read, as you get into a story ...... then left hanging.

Finish wht you started !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's a good thing this ended here. Coz by pattern, there would be a sharing at this club, and MC becomes a cuck in exhange for a different woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous