You Like To Watch? Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple find out they share a passion for being watched.
10.7k words
4.48
25.1k
44
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So come on then. If you had to sleep with one person in here, who would it be?" I asked my wife Sara.

"I'm not answering that," she replied, "only you darling."

"Oh come on, we're on holiday, and nothing is going to happen."

She thought for a while this time rather than cutting me off. Sara and I had been married for 5 years and were now in our mid-thirties. We had been together for just over 10 years and had made a choice not to have children as we loved to travel and both had careers that took up a lot of time. We were sitting outside a bar in Gran Canaria on a warm night, drinking a Dorada beer, their local brew. The bar was typical of those in Playa del Ingles, the main party town on the island. Larger groups of men and women mingled with couples like ourselves, all taking advantage of the deals the bars there would offer you to get you into them.

"If I had to pick somebody, it would be that barman," Sara said with a shy look. "He is sexy."

I wasn't surprised by her answer as he was a good-looking lad in his mid-twenties, with dark tanned skin and dark hair. Most of the girls that came in flirted with him, and he loved being the centre of attention. I could imagine that he had his pick of the girls that came in looking for a bit of holiday fun.

"I thought you would say that," I replied, "I can see you've been checking him out when you thought I wasn't looking. I think you would make a lovely couple."

"Ben!" she protested with a slap on my leg, "you know you're the only man for me."

"I would love to see you and he get it on," I found myself saying out loud what I was thinking. I'd never admitted this to Sara before, but I often fantasized about her with other men and women. Even I wasn't sure whether I'd want to see that for real, but it was one of those fantasies that kept coming into my head.

Sara looked a bit shocked and hurt that I'd said this. I probably needed to be careful how I worded my explanation to her.

"Why would you want that?" she asked, "Surely no man would want his wife doing things like that with another man?"

"I don't know why I like the thought," I continued, "but I can't think of anything hotter."

Sara took a long sip of her beer and continued people-watching.

"Let me guess which girl you would most like to sleep with," she countered. "It has to be the blond over there with her boyfriend with the big tits that are nearly spilling out of her top."

"Guilty as charged," I laughed. I was trying to gauge her response to this conversation, and I don't think it was all negative.

We sat and watched the crowd come and go for the next hour or so while continuing to drink. Various singles were now in the process of chatting to people they fancied, and a couple of the more successful ones were now kissing in the darker area at the back of the bar.

"I need to get my head around this Ben," Sara said after a while, "What turns you on about the thought of me doing sexual things with somebody else? This has shocked me a bit if I'm being honest."

"It's hard to put into words," I replied, "but remember the times that you've told me about sex you've had with previous lovers? The sex we had was amazing, as hearing you tell me naughty stories like that got me so horny. I think that it has just developed from there about picturing you with other men."

"I get that bit," she went on, "And I like it too when you told me things you used to get up to. Is it that you want to sleep with other women?"

"No, not at all," I quickly countered. "All of these thoughts I have involve you, so it's nothing like that."

"Well that part is a relief," she went on, "I was worried that you wanted me to stray so you would have an excuse."

"No, please don't think that."

"Ok, I believe you. But you've got to understand that this has come out of the blue a bit."

We ordered more drinks and I changed the subject to what beach we would spend the next day on and how hot it was going to be. Both of us also noticed the girl who was kissing the man at the back of the bar lead him out by his hand towards the taxi rank. They were going to be having some fun tonight, and I was now also feeling horny.

The barman that Sara had admitted to fancying brought our drinks over. I smiled when he practically ignored me and spoke only to Sara. I could see him looking her up and down, checking her out, and making no bones about the fact he was doing it. She was wearing a short flowery dress with ample cleavage on show, and no bra to cover her 34D tits. He could see that she was married as her ring finger accepted the beer from him, which made me wonder how many married women he made passes at. I was now trying to read Sara's body language as she looked a little flustered by his obvious attention.

"I think he likes you too," I said jokingly, as he walked away from our table, "he wasn't giving this much attention to any of the other girls here."

"Don't get any ideas," she snapped looking red with embarrassment, "I'm not going to be doing anything with him."

I could read Sara like a book. And it seemed that whether she liked the idea or not, she was thinking about him, and what it might be like with him. Even if it was just for a fleeting second.

When we got back to the room that night Sara pounced on me the moment we got through the door. She pinned me against the wall and was feeling my rapidly stiffening cock as she aggressively kissed me.

"Is this what you imagine me doing to him?" Sara asked as she undid the button on my shorts.

She was kissing me again before I had the chance to answer and now had her hand inside my boxers as she started to wank me. I loved this Sara as she rarely took the lead like this.

"What about this?" she went on as she started to pull my cock hard, "you would love seeing my hand wrapped around his big cock wouldn't you?"

I could feel myself beginning to groan now as her attention grew faster and more frantic. I lifted her dress now and felt her pussy through her knickers. She was soaking. I don't think I have ever seen her so turned on. After just a few seconds of rubbing her, she pulled back and knelt in front of me, taking the tip of my cock into her mouth. There was no teasing here as she sucked my cock like she was trying to devour it. I could feel my orgasm approaching and Sara could too.

"Where would you want him to cum?" she asked me, "inside me, in my mouth, on my tits? Come on you dirty boy, tell me."

"I'd want him to cum in your mouth," I answered, short of breath from the blowjob she was expertly giving me.

She went back to sucking me without another word, taking as much of my cock in her mouth as she could. When I came she didn't flinch as the first bolts hit the back of her throat. She was looking up at me as I filled her mouth with cum, never once taking her lips off of my cock. She kept sucking until the very last drop was gone and swallowed it all. Sara said nothing and walked away into the bedroom. I was finding it hard to read what she was thinking. She was certainly turned on by the dirty talk, but I sensed that she wasn't ok with my revelation that thinking about her with other men was a fantasy of mine.

"Well, are you going to join me anytime soon?" Sara called for the bedroom as I got ready for bed.

When I went through, Sara was laying naked on the bed with her legs slightly parted towards the door. When I approached the bed, she opened them fully and slid her hand down between them.

"Tell me what you want that barman to do to me next," she asked me, "Would you want to watch him lick my cunt?"

Sara rarely if ever used this word, which was a good indication that she was extremely turned on, and probably a bit drunk.

"I think he would want to stand here and watch you play with yourself first," I replied. Although it had only been a few minutes since my orgasm, I could feel myself getting hard again. "I think he would stand here and admire you while he started wanking too."

Sara groaned and started to work harder with her hand now.

"I bet his cock is huge too," she moaned, "I bet he's bigger than you are."

My 7-inch cock was now like a rock again, but I was imagining that this fit Spanish barman had 9 or 10 inches. It was clear that Sara was too. It only took her about another minute before she came, thrashing around on the bed and screaming. Before she had calmed down, I positioned my face over her wet hole and started to taste her. Holding her legs back, I licked her from her asshole up to her clit, which made her shiver. I repeated this a few times before concentrating on her clit which had her cumming again within seconds.

"Would you want him to use a condom or fuck me bareback?" Sara asked when she got her breath back.

"No condoms," I said as I slipped fully into her, "I want to see his cum leaking out of your pussy when he's finished with you."

"Fuck me hard, use my cunt." Sara shouted at me.

I did what she told me and pounded into her. This wasn't making love as we usually did, this was raw fucking. I lasted longer this time having just cum, and after a few minutes moved Sara onto all-fours so I could fuck her from behind. Again we went at it hard. I held her hips and thrust into her, my balls slapping against her which made her shout even louder. I then thought I would push her a bit further and started to rub around her asshole with my thumb as we fucked. She moaned at first and didn't protest so I gently entered her tight hole.

"Not my arse," Sara told me, "not tonight. I want you to finish in my pussy."

"What if he wanted your arse? Would you stop him?"

"No," she whimpered as I fucked her harder.

"What was that?"

"No, I'd let him fuck my arse," she shouted, "Is that what you would want me to do?"

"Yes, I'd want him to use every piece of you for his pleasure," I told her as I could feel myself approaching orgasm again.

I didn't manage to hold out long enough to fuck her arse as her words tipped me over the edge, and my cum poured into her. We both collapsed onto the bed sweaty and spent. Our sex had always been good, but far more loving. This had been raw and animalistic as if we had just met and were using each other for pleasure. Something had fired Sara up this evening, but she was keen to make it clear that the talk had been just that, and nothing more was to be said about it.

The next day we went back to the beach in San Agustin, which is far quieter than the one we had been going to, and felt much more relaxed than our usual spot in Playa.

"I think I'm about the only woman not sunbathing topless!" Sara said when I returned from the cocktail bar with drinks.

"I did notice that," I replied, "It's hard to know where to look sometimes. Why don't you join them?"

"Well, I'd always covered up as I didn't think you would be comfortable with me being half-naked in front of people. Until last night that is."

"I wouldn't be bothered at all," I reassured her, "It's pretty normal here by the look of it, very different to at home."

Sara sipped her Mojito and thought about it. I was pretty sure that it was our conversation last night that had emboldened Sara to be a bit less conservative. Even though she had made it clear that she wasn't interested in actually doing anything with other partners, it had certainly seemed to open her up a little bit. Maybe part of that was the carefree feel of a holiday in the sun, but I sensed that something had changed in her.

"Would you put some sun cream on my back?" Sara asked when he had finished her drink.

She lay on the sun lounger and allowed me to unclip her bikini top. She let out a little sigh as I massaged the cool cream into her skin. When I had done her back she slipped her top off and turned over, freeing up her fantastic tits. Sara put her cream on the front, which was probably a good job as I could already feel myself getting a bit hard looking at her. She said nothing more and lay back to sunbathe. I could see people that were walking past looking at her. She has a fantastic figure and was now only wearing a pair of bikini bottoms that tied at the side. She looked beautiful. Having random men admire her was turning me on more and more, and I sensed that Sara knew this.

Later in the afternoon, we had a dip in the sea with Sara still topless. She pressed herself against me when we were up to our shoulders and I could feel her erect nipples against my chest.

"I'm feeling horny again," she whispered to me, "I want to do it in the water."

My heart was racing but Sara was now rubbing my cock through my shorts. I looked around and there were only a few bathers and nobody within about 20 metres of us. I slid my hand into her bikini bottoms and felt the warmth of her pussy that contrasted against the cold sea. She kissed me to stop herself from moaning as I fingered her, and I could feel her natural moisture becoming more. I pulled my cock out of the top of my shorts while Sara pulled her skimpy bottoms to one side, and she let me support her weight, wrapping her legs around me under the water. I entered her easily and the natural motion of the light waves carried us up and down. She cuddled me tight as she ground her hips onto me and rested her head against mine. Suddenly I could see a man swimming past only a few feet from us with goggles on.

"Sara, he can see what we're doing!" I whispered to her.

"I don't care if he can, don't stop," she told me defiantly.

We continued to bob up and down in the water tightly pressed together with my cock in Sara. I could visualize what the swimmer may have seen, Sara's bare arse with her bottoms to one side, and my cock slowly moving in and out of her. The thrill of us being seen soon had me cumming and I pulled Sara tightly into me and kissed her neck as I came inside her. We quickly sorted our clothing out and made our way out of the water back to our sun loungers and I went off to get more cocktails.

When I made my way back, Sara was laying on the lounger and as I approached she opened her legs slightly. I wasn't sure whether the wetness was the water or my cum that would now be leaking out of her. She left them slightly open as other people walked past, not caring whether people knew what we had just done or not.

"I can feel your cum leaking out of me," she told me, "I wonder what that couple would think if they know?"

"They might go and try it themselves if they did," I laughed.

"No, they don't look the type to me,"

"I didn't think we were the type either until 10 minutes ago!"

Sara giggled and took a sip of her drink. I was loving this new adventurous side of my wife and wondered if it was just the carefree feeling of being away on holiday that had brought this out of her, or our dirty talk the night before. Whichever it was, we were having some of the best sex we ever had. Sara then recognized the man who had swum past us walking by. He did not attempt to hide that he was checking out Sara's tits and smiled. Sara once again parted her legs slightly on the lounger and smiled back. I could sense that all three of us knew that he had either seen or guessed what we were up to in the water, and seeing Sara acting so sexually again turned me on more than I could imagine.

"Do you think that man did see what we were up to?" Sara asked while we were getting ready to go out that night.

"I'm sure he worked out what we were doing even if he didn't see," I replied, it was pretty obvious to anyone close."

"Did you like it that we might be seen?" she went on.

"Yes, I loved it."

"So did I," Sara looked a bit embarrassed to admit. "I wanted him to see you fucking me."

I was surprised by this. We had gotten carried away in the heat of the moment earlier, but I had expected Sara to clam up about it a bit more now the moment was gone. She loved the thought of being watched.

"Do you think I'm some kind of pervert for wanting a stranger to watch us having sex?" she asked. Sara looked genuinely concerned about what I might be thinking of her. It couldn't have been wider of the mark, however, as this sexually free Sara was what I had long wanted to explore.

"That couldn't be further from the truth," I reassured her. "I loved it too, and it excited me to think somebody might see us. The sex we've had in the last couple of days has been the best I can remember."

"I'm so glad you don't think I'm turning into some kind of whore," she continued, "I'm going to tell you a little secret later, and I think you'll like it. I need a couple of drinks for Dutch courage first though."

This had me intrigued. I didn't know what it was that she was going to tell me or where this was going to go.

We settled into our usual spot in our favourite bar after we had eaten and the barman Sara liked served our drinks. I was desperate to hear what it was that she was going to tell me. She put it off for the first drink and told me to wait a bit longer, but once the barman had delivered our second beer and flashed Sara his smile, she finally opened up.

"You remember me telling you about my first proper boyfriend Alex?" she started, "Well today reminded me of when I was with him."

I was intrigued. I loved hearing about Sara's exploits with her former lovers, but she wasn't always comfortable opening up about these.

"I've never told you this before, but he used to love the thrill of being caught or watched," she continued, "We were only 18 at the time and used to have sex in his car more than at home as there was rarely any time where either of our houses was empty."

Sara took a drink and I allowed her to continue her story.

"We used to drive up to a spot in the forest where loads of couples used to shag in their cars. Some couples used to hang their clothes up in the windows so nobody could see in, but we used to just get down to it. Anyway, one night I was sucking Alex's cock in the back, and he spotted somebody watching outside."

I loved hearing her talk like this. It was rare to hear her talk about her past as she had rarely told me much about what she got up to before we met. We were both 24 when we met, and I knew that she had lost her virginity when she was 16, so I had to assume that she'd had her fair share of lovers before we met. Alex was her first serious boyfriend and she was with him from the age of 17 until 19. I only knew of one other serious boyfriend that she had been with for a couple of years until not long before we met. She was always reluctant to tell me more than this and always commented that a lady would never divulge how many lovers she had been with. I was enjoying hearing her open up a little bit more.

"Alex jumped a bit when he saw the man which startled me. He motioned at the man to go but he didn't, he just kept looking," Sara was enjoying this particular memory by the look on her face, "In the end, Alex just said let's give him a show then. I said no at first, but I was so horny that I just went along with it. I took my top off and wasn't wearing a bra. and I never wore any knickers under a loose skirt when we went up there as it was easier than trying to get undressed in the car."

"So this guy could see everything then?" I asked her, adjusting my erection that was now uncomfortable in my shorts.

"Yeah, everything," she confirmed, "Alex held my skirt up so he could see my arse going up and down, and my tits were bouncing in his face. I could see him touching himself outside, but I don't think he dared to get his cock out. Alex came pretty quickly, and as soon as we were done, the man disappeared. We got dressed in seconds and got out of there. I don't think either of us spoke until we were back at home."

"What did he say about it?" I asked her.

"We both agreed that we loved it and that we had done nothing wrong. Both of us admitted that we felt guilty after but didn't know why. It wasn't like we had done anything with this man. Anyway, we kept on going up there and there would be people coming over to watch us. We didn't know what dogging was at the time, but I guess that was the crowd we were doing it for. We never opened the windows or doors to involve anybody else, neither of us was sure about inviting any of them to join us."